Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

Mufaddal Saifuddin Dubai visit for Chellum

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:27 am

Mufaddal Saifuddin is scheduled to arrive in Dubai for Chellum waez. There is a flurry of messages and emails from Jamaat for ziyafats and other instructions. I will post official emails, messages from jamaat and whatsapp messages regarding this topic.

asad

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin Dubai visit for Chellum

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:28 am

Dubai Mumineen has got azeem sharaf of Aqa Moula (tus) Tashreef Awri. Many Mumineen would be travelling to Dubai from the world over to be part of this historic occasion. We are the host for this miqaat and it is our responsibility to accommodate Mumineen in our houses.

If you are able to accommodate Mehmaan Mumineen for 2-3 days, please register your name http://goo.gl/forms/NP7voSvSpF . Please also register, if you already have Mumineen mehmano staying at your house.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:28 am

Isteqbal programme of Aqa Moula (tus) will be held at HH Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum Pakistani School, next to Burhani Masjid complex, Al Ghusais. The gate will be opened by 8 pm.

If you require chair support, please bring your own chairs and you will be seated in the Rahat block.

Mumineen are requested to cooperate with khidmatguzars and follow their instruction for parking, entry into the school and exit at the end of the programme.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:29 am

SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR ISTEQBAAL EVENT AND ON CHEHLUM DAY:
A shuttle bus service will be available in the Burhani Masjid Complex area for those who have parked far away.
Access to the full road behind Burhani Masjid​ ​(Dar-ul-Emarat Gate Side) will be closed completely and no cars will be allowed to enter.
Front of Masjid(Baghdad Road Side) will be only for pick up and drop off. Car Parking will not be allowed there.
GENERAL REQUESTS FOR ALL DAYS:
Please park only in designated areas and do not park on footpaths or block areas from​where ​cars would exit or enter.
Rear of masjid has only restricted parking, to help with people flow and protocol cars before and after waaz majlis.
Mumineen are encouraged to car pool wherever possible
Please drive safely and slowly as their will be a lot of people and traffic movement around the Burhani Masjid complex.
Remember that we are being observed by the general public, all should ensure the community sets a good example and is seen in a good light by the general public.
You are requested to show courtesy to others and park carefully ensuring you do not ​use more than one parking space.
Parking space is a major challenge and ​your co-operation is requested in this.
Remember that the Burhani Masjid area is surrounded by schools, ​You are requested to show courtesy to school buses and the general public coming to pick and drop their children to school, the outside public should not be troubled due to our traffic flow.
Please follow traffic rules and the instructions of traffic team khidmat guzars at all times, in case where rules are found to be broken​,​ ​such car/driver ​will be reported to the police.
Wassalam
Anjuman Najmi

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 am

Baad salaam,

Mufaddal Moula (tus) has bestowed sharaf of qadambosi to Mumineen during many ocassions and most have taken barakat of the same. For any reason if you or a member of your family has not had this sharaf, please click on the attached link and register the name. During the Tashreef Awri, araz will be done to give sharaf of qadambosi to as many as possible.

Please only register the name if you have not had this sharaf even once.
http://www.dubaijamaat.org/surveys/take ... NTQzNTM%3D

Please complete the survey by end of Sunday 7 December 2014.

Wassalam
Anjuman Najmi

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:45 am

asad wrote:Baad salaam,

Mufaddal Moula (tus) has bestowed sharaf of qadambosi to Mumineen during many ocassions and most have taken barakat of the same. For any reason if you or a member of your family has not had this sharaf, please click on the attached link and register the name. During the Tashreef Awri, araz will be done to give sharaf of qadambosi to as many as possible.

Wassalam
Anjuman Najmi

:D

What is the reason that you want to post this information here....

Coz this is what is going to happen ...... The Khozemites and Progressives will read this after which they will burn in envy on seeing the participation of mumineen and their love towards their Aqa Moula and the organization of the events. After this your stomachs will ache and you guys will make fun of the chelum event and criticize it fully aware that your opinions and hatred does not matter and affect the mumineen. Then you will then continue to burn in jealousy and burn in the hereafter.

If there are any khozemites or progressives in Dubai, do witness the event in person, so that you burn more in envy.

Khozemites and Progressives a pitiful lot. I like seeing you burn. :D :lol:

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:12 am

@Universaldad,

Not every thing posted over here is for comments and criticism. A lot of posts are meant as news also to people from other parts of the world.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 am

I have been told the entire administrative machinery (Jamaat, Tanzeem, Shabab,) etc have gone into overdrive for arranging ziyafats..

There are ziyafats from professionals, businessmen, madressa students, various committees, private ziafats etc.

There is also some ikram fund setup which every family has to subscribe too..

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:24 am

Aymelek wrote:I have been told the entire administrative machinery (Jamaat, Tanzeem, Shabab,) etc have gone into overdrive for arranging ziyafats..

There are ziyafats from professionals, businessmen, madressa students, various committees, private ziafats etc.

There is also some ikram fund setup which every family has to subscribe too..
Dubai Jamaat has sure gone in an overdrive for Ziyafats and every sanstha and group is goaded for a ziyafat, touted as once in a life time opportunity. There is 100% increase in amount collected since last MS came.
I have heard that Dubai Jamaat has planned to levy some minimum amount on every sabil payer as Tashreef avri fund, which will be compulsory to pay.

Whereas Sharjah jamaat which is under severe financial crisis has put a clause where a Voluntary contribution is Mandatory for Masjid tameer for people opting for any kind of Ziyafats. Sharjah Aamil has been recently changed and dosent leave any occasion asking money for Masjid extension which was not required in first place. what better occasion to collect money than MS visit.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:30 am

Universaldad wrote: Coz this is what is going to happen ...... The Khozemites and Progressives will read this after which they will burn in envy on seeing the participation of mumineen and their love towards their Aqa Moula and the organization of the events. After this your stomachs will ache and you guys will make fun of the chelum event and criticize it fully aware that your opinions and hatred does not matter and affect the mumineen. Then you will then continue to burn in jealousy and burn in the hereafter.

If there are any khozemites or progressives in Dubai, do witness the event in person, so that you burn more in envy. :
SMS camp is far more advanced and competent in making fun at chelum/ashura we don’t need anyone else to do the damage. Once again the essence and soberity of grief event such as chelum is eclipsed by fanfare of SMS. More than talks of Imam Hussein, people are looking forward to flatter SMS, at the time of gham, they want to worry about maula ni khushi, which is more ziyafats and loud pompous welcome.

We shall see, another drama and colorful parade, looking forward to chariot design, hope this time they make it more manly, they can take some inspiration from movie “300” where King Xerxes come on a golden throne moved by Persian soldiers. The set up and scene fits SMS very well.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:26 am

Universaldad wrote:
asad wrote:Baad salaam,

Wassalam
Anjuman Najmi

Coz this is what is going to happen ...... The Khozemites and Progressives will read this after which they will burn in envy on seeing the participation of mumineen and their love towards their Aqa Moula and the organization of the events. After this your stomachs will ache and you guys will make fun of the chelum event and criticize it fully aware that your opinions and hatred does not matter and affect the mumineen. Then you will then continue to burn in jealousy and burn in the hereafter.

If there are any khozemites or progressives in Dubai, do witness the event in person, so that you burn more in envy.

hello
@unidad
i dont mind any ziyafat , pomp and show
i dont mind KQ and PDB burning in jealousy also
but what i do mind is why r they forcing me to pay ikraam?
i dont want to pay, so why dont they get on with this and continue with their show?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:41 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
Universaldad wrote:

hello
@unidad
i dont mind any ziyafat , pomp and show
i dont mind KQ and PDB burning in jealousy also
but what i do mind is why r they forcing me to pay ikraam?
i dont want to pay, so why dont they get on with this and continue with their show?
No one forcing you to be part of the community. You are any way already with KQ toli.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 am

Universaldad wrote: No one forcing you to be part of the community. You are any way already with KQ toli.
So to be in the Bohra community we have to pay. Do you know what is it called where you have to pay to be part of a group, its called Club and not community. A community is voluntary where people take care of each other and dont ask for money to be part of them.

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:29 am

asad wrote:
Universaldad wrote: No one forcing you to be part of the community. You are any way already with KQ toli.
So to be in the Bohra community we have to pay. Do you know what is it called where you have to pay to be part of a group, its called Club and not community. A community is voluntary where people take care of each other and dont ask for money to be part of them.
Dubai jamaat under guidance of kinana bhaisaheb (Dubai's Don) is now charging or going to charge 2700 Dirhams to pray in the masjid and bohris very proudly calling it maula nee namaz.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:42 am

Universaldad wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
so in fact ur accepting that MS forces his followers to pay if u have to remain in community?
thanks for admitting
u should have done that long before.
now from now on each and every post of urs should start with admitting that "yes my maula forces everybody to pay"
btw why he forces when he is already so rich?
greed, lust for more power?
there is truth is saying power corrtupts and absolute power corrtupts absolutely

Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 am

If they are going to charge AED 2700 for praying namaaz in Masjid, i am definitely going to approach the Islamic authority here in Dubai, U.A.E. How are people even resisting this exorbitant amount from the Jamaat. Has the conscience of bohra people died or what.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:57 am

If this Muffadal Saifuddin gets away with all the things which he is going to do and enact like bawasaheb Burhanuddin Maula (RA) in Dubai, i will completely lose my faith. He has to be stopped either naturally or supernaturally.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:38 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:If this Muffadal Saifuddin gets away with all the things which he is going to do and enact like bawasaheb Burhanuddin Maula (RA) in Dubai, i will completely lose my faith. He has to be stopped either naturally or supernaturally.
News flash:::: You lost your faith a long long time ago.

Go and weep with Abbas Bohari in a pub in Abu Dhabi.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:46 pm

I like this so much. God speed to SMS and Kothar in their quest to part as many Bohras as possible from their money. The whole farce is choreographed like a military maneuver. Abdes fall on their faces to offer him whatever money he asks. While ' mooh rova jevu kare' is SMS's battle cry to Abdes, he goes crying all the way to the bank. What price faith? And what 'faith'. SMS is the director/producer of this never varying live serial; the only plot is money, maatam and jaman. It plays to record crowds even though the script never changes. I say to SMS, continue with the charade and pocket lots of money, earn a lot of glory, collect a lot of Air Miles. Continue refining the formula you inherited from 51 and 52 and you will go places. For a start the many newly constructed masjids awaiting your 'iftitah' in the US. SMS, your devoted Abdes are waiting there to unload their pockets of dollars. Do not disappoint them!

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Guys go easy on UD. better still, ignore him - for he's angry with his enlarged family- being a dad to more than what he can handle, and knows not how to deal with it,
and of course right now KQ is the easy target.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:22 pm

I don't know when this lust of money going to end. They might also be resorting to [DELETED] and what not beyond ones imagination.if we go by psychology theory muffy is only one in world who goes beyond self actualization needs by mixing materialistic needs with spiritual one.he is psyche with disorder of some type for sort. Does he even know what people call him on his back. [DELETED]

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:34 pm

MS is not [DELETED] its abdes including us who r psychic because even after knowing his kartoot and niyat we dont stop funding him.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:54 pm

MS and his coterie recited SKQ TUS name in Misaaq for 50 years. In private MS called SKQ TUS a Political Mazoon walaayazobillah. MS action/words are similar to those munqareens who called the 47th Dai Syedna Najmuddin RA Nazim (Political) Dai, and then later these munqareens did nass no inqaar. Another similarity is that these munqareens did not rise against the 47th Dai at the start of his Ahad but much later. MS also did the same.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:52 pm

asad wrote:.....to give sharaf of qadambosi to as many as possible. Please only register the name if you have not had this sharaf even once.
i am so PROUD & OVERJOYED that i have never had the sharaf of qadambosi to sts, smb or mufatlal EVEN ONCE. i have lived through all 3 and never had this azeemushaan sharaf, barakat or ehsaan of kissing their feet or throwing money at them. can someone please register my name with dubai jamaat, vazarat, saifee mahal or inform mufatlal personally and let them all know that there is one true momin here who does not give a damn?

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:59 am

The arrival of Syedna wa Moulaya Aali Qadr Muffadal Moula Saifuddin Saheb (TUS), brought nemats to the city of Dubai in plentifolds. The thirst of every Moomin, Moominah and every child was quenched.

The memories of these precious moments will remain etched within the memories of every momin present.
A dua that engulfed every heart that moment was that may Allah grant our Syedna wa Moulaya Aali Qadr Muffadal Moula TUS ,Mansoos and Mukasir Saheb a long, healthy and prosperous Life till Yaum ul Qiyamat. Ameen.
Attachments
Dubai Is Blessed :)
Dubai Is Blessed :)

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:19 am

tasneem786yaali wrote:The arrival of Syedna wa Moulaya Aali Qadr Muffadal Moula Saifuddin Saheb (TUS), brought nemats to the city of Dubai in plentifolds. The thirst of every Moomin, Moominah and every child was quenched.

The memories of these precious moments will remain etched within the memories of every momin present.
A dua that engulfed every heart that moment was that may Allah grant our Syedna wa Moulaya Aali Qadr Muffadal Moula TUS ,Mansoos and Mukasir Saheb a long, healthy and prosperous Life till Yaum ul Qiyamat. Ameen.

What was the need to spend close to 50000 Dhm and post a full page advt. in Khaleej Times. Not a single news paper has covered his arrival nor any dignitary came to receive him.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:27 am

The interesting part is now the title is in no longer Da Ul Mutluq but is now Dai Ul Fatemi..
They must be really scared of Fatemi Dawat of SKQ.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:53 am

Posting this on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
------------------------------------------------------
Muffys speech in dubai. See how diplomatically he speaks and how he says Rasul Allah sallal lah wasallam instead of the usual nabisaab and how he mentions even Allah instead of the usual praise of bawajisaab. He also never forgets to use his top marketing tool which is 52nd dai a mention of which makes the crowd go crazy and hysterical.
Attachments
AUD-20141209-WA0002.m4a
(779.45 KiB) Downloaded 1089 times

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:54 pm

The so called royals are surrounded by so many issues-custody of children's,seperations(paying big prices just for lust of power and money)
all for lust for money and power
washing dirty linen in public.below apply suit the current situation-"
hum kare to raas Lila aur agar bhule bhatke aam admi Kar le to character dhila" .what a state of hypocrisy

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Look at the photograph posted by tasneem786yaali :-

SULTAN -ul-Bohra 53rd Dai Fatemi.

and ends with

Dawoodi Bohra MUSLIM community.

They need to remind the wahabi regime that they are Muslims inspite of their unislamic practices which if not stressed upon could pose serious problems to MS and his slaves.

And since which Dai's times has the seat been elevated to that of a "Sultan" (King) ? MS needs to specify the country/kingdom which he rules !