Non-Bohras are made by

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
Munira_RV
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Non-Bohras are made by

#1

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:54 am

Parents of Mola Ali a.s.: Syyedna Abu Talib a.s. and Molatina Fatima bint Asad r.a. parented Prophet Mohamed PBUH - They are labelled as "kaafirs" by cult of X, Y & Z.
- Reference Sahih Bukhari 26:658 and Sahih Muslim 7:3132

Hamza was declared Shaheed-a-azam by Prophet Mohamed PBUH - He is labelled as alcoholic, thief and disrespectful by cult of X, Y and Z.
- Reference Sahih Bukhari 40:563

Enemies of Bohras have not stopped on above! They have even not spared Prophet Mohamed PBUH, they label him as mad man!!!
- Reference Sahih Bukhari 3:114.


=> Hence proved, the cults of X, Y & Z (non-Bohras Shia's) are made by Munafiqs, Yahoodi & Nasara.

SBM
Posts: 6466
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#2

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:56 am

Badrijanab aka Munira RV
And what is your assessment of YN who was indulge in everything Bukhari mentions. You still have not declared which DAI DO YOU FOLLOW?

Munira_RV
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#3

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:41 am

SBM wrote:Badrijanab aka Munira RV
And what is your assessment of YN who was indulge in everything Bukhari mentions. You still have not declared which DAI DO YOU FOLLOW?
Please do not divert the topic. Your points above are irrelevant to what I spoke. Be intellectually honest to either answer my main post or accept defeat of all non-Bohras.

SBM
Posts: 6466
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#4

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 am

Munira_RV wrote:
SBM wrote:Badrijanab aka Munira RV
And what is your assessment of YN who was indulge in everything Bukhari mentions. You still have not declared which DAI DO YOU FOLLOW?
Please do not divert the topic. Your points above are irrelevant to what I spoke. Be intellectually honest to either answer my main post or accept defeat of all non-Bohras.
Unless you establish who you are and who do you follow as true Dai of Dawoodi Bohra it is difficult to discuss anything since you and your Pristine Bohra has no leaders and just here to create division among Muslim Ummah we already have one too many on this forum

Munira_RV
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#5

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:49 am

SBM wrote:
Munira_RV wrote: Please do not divert the topic. Your points above are irrelevant to what I spoke. Be intellectually honest to either answer my main post or accept defeat of all non-Bohras.
Unless you establish who you are and who do you follow as true Dai of Dawoodi Bohra it is difficult to discuss anything since you and your Pristine Bohra has no leaders and just here to create division among Muslim Ummah we already have one too many on this forum
All what you wrote is irrelevant to my main post.

SBM
Posts: 6466
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#6

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 am

So Bardrijanab aka Murnira RV
unless you define what is Pristine Bohra and who is the the Dai of this Pristine Bohra, anything you say is totally irrelevant.

Munira_RV
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#7

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:29 pm

SBM wrote:So Bardrijanab aka Murnira RV
unless you define what is Pristine Bohra and who is the the Dai of this Pristine Bohra, anything you say is totally irrelevant.
Ok.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#8

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:28 pm

"Non-Bohras are made by"........... now please enlighten us what "Pristine-Bohras are made by" and by which Dai ??

Ozdundee
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#9

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Does Munira Ben realise that Alcohol was banned by the Prophet SAW at a point in time and before that it was not haram according to Islamic ruling . So those who drank it before the ruling .. What is wrong in mentioning the matter of fact ?

Let us be careful we apply the edicts and laws that applied at the point of time and not apply it retrospectively.

Munira_RV
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#10

Unread post by Munira_RV » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:47 am

Ozdundee wrote:Does Munira Ben realise that Alcohol was banned by the Prophet SAW at a point in time and before that it was not haram according to Islamic ruling . So those who drank it before the ruling .. What is wrong in mentioning the matter of fact ?

Let us be careful we apply the edicts and laws that applied at the point of time and not apply it retrospectively.
How do you know that before alcohol was not Haram? Prove it?

Moreover your point above is not relevant to my original contention, reproduce below for your easier reference:

Parents of Mola Ali a.s.: Syyedna Abu Talib a.s. and Molatina Fatima bint Asad r.a. parented Prophet Mohamed PBUH - They are labelled as "kaafirs" by cult of X, Y & Z.
- Reference Sahih Bukhari 26:658 and Sahih Muslim 7:3132


Hamza was declared Shaheed-a-azam by Prophet Mohamed PBUH - He is labelled as alcoholic, thief and disrespectful by cult of X, Y and Z.
- Reference Sahih Bukhari 40:563


Enemies of Bohras have not stopped on above! They have even not spared Prophet Mohamed PBUH, they label him as mad man!!!
- Reference Sahih Bukhari 3:114.


=> Hence proved, the cults of X, Y & Z (non-Bohras Shia's) are made by enemies of Allah.

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#11

Unread post by james » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:20 pm

SBM wrote:Badrijanab aka Munira RV
And what is your assessment of YN who was indulge in everything Bukhari mentions. You still have not declared which DAI DO YOU FOLLOW?
Who is YN ?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#12

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:35 pm

james wrote:Who is YN ?
The late Yusuf Najmuddin (sasra of MS) and the cause of fitnat and present day turmoil in Bohra community. He is also the father of the notorious Syed ul Kher and Badrul Jamali. He was ultimately murdered by the Egyptian land mafia and buried in Cairo. He also jointly owned Hotel Ambassador at Churchgate, Mumbai alongwith the late Mukasir Salehbhai saab Safiuddin and in which ALCOHOL was served openly, the hotel was ultimately sold to the famous antique smuggler Manu Narang. If you need more information then you can find many on various threads of this forum.

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Non-Bohras are made by

#13

Unread post by james » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
james wrote:Who is YN ?
The late Yusuf Najmuddin (sasra of MS) and the cause of fitnat and present day turmoil in Bohra community. He is also the father of the notorious Syed ul Kher and Badrul Jamali. He was ultimately murdered by the Egyptian land mafia and buried in Cairo. He also jointly owned Hotel Ambassador at Churchgate, Mumbai alongwith the late Mukasir Salehbhai saab Safiuddin and in which ALCOHOL was served openly, the hotel was ultimately sold to the famous antique smuggler Manu Narang. If you need more information then you can find many on various threads of this forum.
Provide proof for all your slanderous accusations.