Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:41 am

Admin wrote:Posting this on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
------------------------------------------------------
Muffys speech in dubai. See how diplomatically he speaks and how he says Rasul Allah sallal lah wasallam instead of the usual nabisaab and how he mentions even Allah instead of the usual praise of bawajisaab. He also never forgets to use his top marketing tool which is 52nd dai a mention of which makes the crowd go crazy and hysterical.
Bloody hypocrites you bunch of reformists are

Damned if we do, damned if we dont :evil: :evil:
For your guys its heads we win tails you loose

had he not said this, you would have gone all over the top with how Allah and the Prophet are forgotten, now that he did, even then you have a problem with it :evil: :evil:

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:32 am

zinger wrote:
Muffys speech in dubai. See how diplomatically he speaks and how he says Rasul Allah sallal lah wasallam instead of the usual nabisaab and how he mentions even Allah instead of the usual praise of bawajisaab. He also never forgets to use his top marketing tool which is 52nd dai a mention of which makes the crowd go crazy and hysterical.

had he not said this, you would have gone all over the top with how Allah and the Prophet are forgotten, now that he did, even then you have a problem with it :evil: :evil:
Its not reformists who are hypocrites but its MS. Allow me to explain.

SMB had patented the sentence of "Khuda tamne Hussain na gam siwaye koi gum na dikhawe" and that was the cue for Bohras to do 1-2 Minute matam. MS has continued the legacy with added words of Dua. But when he said the same sentence in Dubai he specifically mentioned and pointed with his hand to not do matam. Now this is Hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is before his visit people were told specifically not to chant Hussain Hussain and do tasbeeh in heart.

Hypocrisy is before his visit a Jamea pass out stood on the stage and asked people to recite Surah Fateha and other small Surah in Unison and lo and behold he started with the meaning of Auzobillah with a lot of importance on how raheem Allah is. When was the last time before MS visited we had this show, This all was orchestrated to show Dubai govt authorities that we are also Muslims and not some obscure Shia cult as they have started believing us.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:51 am

Dubai shaik had sent his personal jet for smb (ra) and stated my father had told me to take good care of you as state guest.
in today times theres is no official receving but paid ad in khaleej times for ms bs arrival.
a speech has prove we are not shia but DB which is new religion on this planet

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:00 am

Asad bhai, with all due respect, you have no clue of what the original intent was.

you are ONLY speculating that all this was done for reasons mentioned above

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:14 am

zinger wrote:Asad bhai, with all due respect, you have no clue of what the original intent was.

if one of it had happened i would have agreed with you and ignored it, but when you combine these incidents with 2 prominent things that happened this time was that none of the local media covered this visit and no dignitary was present to receive him. Image of Bohras has taken a severe hit and if MS is trying these things so actually its a welcome change but alas it just hypocrisy of him to act differently in Arab world.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:59 am

asad wrote:
zinger wrote:Asad bhai, with all due respect, you have no clue of what the original intent was.

if one of it had happened i would have agreed with you and ignored it, but when you combine these incidents with 2 prominent things that happened this time was that none of the local media covered this visit and no dignitary was present to receive him. Image of Bohras has taken a severe hit and if MS is trying these things so actually its a welcome change but alas it just hypocrisy of him to act differently in Arab world.
q1. has local media covered his visits before?
q2. have local dignitaries come to receive him?
q3. was the coverage and his reception done on their own accord (i mean on the accord of media and local politicians on their own)
q4. or was the coverage paid for and the reception of his, also through some quid pro pro arrangement by the Bohras there?

im not looking to getting into arguments or endless debates on this but perhaps an honest genuine answer to these questions will clarify and hopefully end this matter then and there

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:01 am

zinger wrote:

bro
i tend to disagree a little.
he does this only in muslim countries.
why not in india.
see his bayan in india and in gulf, they are contradictorily opposite.
if he is right in india, why not in gulf then? why he alters his bayan in gulf?
let him do the same bayan in gulf also and then see the repurcussion.
why not matam as in india?
he is doing the politically correct thing and that it is --there is no deen in this.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:42 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
zinger wrote: Bloody hypocrites you bunch of reformists are

bro
i tend to disagree a little.
he does this only in muslim countries.
why not in india.
see his bayan in india and in gulf, they are contradictorily opposite.
if he is right in india, why not in gulf then? why he alters his bayan in gulf?
let him do the same bayan in gulf also and then see the repurcussion.
why not matam as in india?
he is doing the politically correct thing and that it is --there is no deen in this.
bhai maara, there is a phrase

jasia desh waisa bhesh
when in rome, do as the romans do

now i know some chump will come along and point out how Imam Hussain and previous Duaats did not try to be politically correct, and yes, i agree, but not everyone is destined to be like Imam Hussain, Gandhiji or Nelson Mandela

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:19 am

zinger wrote: q1. has local media covered his visits before?
q3. was the coverage and his reception done on their own accord (i mean on the accord of media and local politicians on their own)
q4. or was the coverage paid for and the reception of his, also through some quid pro pro arrangement by the Bohras there?

im not looking to getting into arguments or endless debates on this but perhaps an honest genuine answer to these questions will clarify and hopefully end this matter then and there
SMB was always given a lot of respect by the ruling family and was allowed police cavalcades, local media though state controlled used to run few articles on his visit and they didnt seemed to be buy outs.

Shiekh Mohammed bin Rahid ruler of Dubai was always positive towards SMB and used to say that his father Shiekh Rashid told him to take care of SMB.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:21 am

zinger bhai, one thing that did suprise me was that there was no shahadat bayan. Now, I don't recall if that was the normal practice when in Dubai or not.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:57 am

Zinger
It is Pot calling the Cattle Black :twisted:
The biggest Hypocrite of the time is you, Takes Misaq of SMS and but does not believe him as a leader. For people like you Quran is very clear.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:28 pm

A MEETING OF MEMBERS OF ALL ORGANIZATIONS AND COMMITTES, TOMORROW TUEDAY 9TH OF DECEMBER AT 8:30 PM

An Ijtema of representatives of all jamaats of North America was held this past Saturday in Los Angeles California. Shehzada Aaliwaqar Quaid Johar bhai saheb Ezzuddin DM, and Shehzada Taha bhai saheb Saifuddin DM presided. The agenda for the Ijtema was:

As per khushi of Aqa Moula TUS, how to get maximum number of mumineen from North America to attend the Urs Mubarak of Al Hayal Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin AQ in Mumbai

Preparation with Tabudaat and other Aamal so that our beloved Aali Qadr Moula, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS may visit all the bilaad imaniyah of North America.

To discuss and plan how the two objectives above can be implemented for mumineen of Houston, a meeting of all mumineen and muminaat belonging to any of the organizations such as Shabab, BWA etc., and all the members of various committees such as Faiz al Mawaid Burhaniyah, Qardan Hasana, TNC etc., will be held tomorrow, Tuesday December 9th at 8:30 PM in mawaid.

All members of all organizations and committees are requested to attend and come on time

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:06 am

asad wrote:

im not looking to getting into arguments or endless debates on this bu

t perhaps an honest genuine answer to these questions will clarify and hopefully end this matter then and there
SMB was always given a lot of respect by the ruling family and was allowed police cavalcades, local media though state controlled used to run few articles on his visit and they didnt seemed to be buy outs.

Shiekh Mohammed bin Rahid ruler of Dubai was always positive towards SMB and used to say that his father Shiekh Rashid told him to take care of SMB.
ok, thank you for clarifying.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:07 am

SBM wrote:Zinger
It is Pot calling the Cattle Black :twisted:
The biggest Hypocrite of the time is you, Takes Misaq of SMS and but does not believe him as a leader. For people like you Quran is very clear.
you see that finger you point at me? you see those 3 fingers pointing back at you?

Yes, i have admitted many times in the past im a hypocrite. sue me! But you seem to be dropping to an all new low every now and then

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 am

kimanumanu wrote:zinger bhai, one thing that did suprise me was that there was no shahadat bayan. Now, I don't recall if that was the normal practice when in Dubai or not.
maybe someone from Dubai can shed light on whether its normal practice or not

james

Unread post by james » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:47 am

zinger wrote:
Yes, i have admitted many times in the past im a hypocrite. sue me!
Careful! Allah Ta'ala's lanat is on the hypocrites.

Quran 9:68.

SBM

Re: SURVEY for USA OHBAT

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:16 am

Rcd via e mail

Help us prepare, complete the ohbat survey below!
View this email in your browser

Help us prepare!!
Complete this survey and let us get ready for Aqa Moula TUS arrival to the USA.
Salaam Jameel, Click the link below to answer some very important questions brought up in the L.A. ijtema this last weekend. We will use this information to help prepare for Aqa Moula TUS safr mubarak and to help you should need it. We value your opinion, please participate.

The link to the survey is: http://tinyurl.com/k26ht8k

OHBAT SURVEY
This survey requires you to put your name in the field. Email and Jamaat info is optional.(so be bold to put your name)
How objective can this survey be? Only the supremely bold will answer this survey honestly with their real names(no way to verify please be bold ). And we know how bold the Mumineen ni Jamaat is. Or here's our chance :D. I wonder if they are going to be transparent in presenting the results or it is going to skewed towards their own mission by eliminating people who say otherwise. BUT PLEASE DO REPLY TO SURVEY

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:15 pm

We know the self-selecting nature of surveys of this sort - where even minimal levels of objectivity is disregarded when they ask for your name or other identifying info. They say they are doing this survey to help with planning.
I say lets put in any name you like even if you are not BOLD, like "Nelson Mandela" for example, and give them honest feedback!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Intrestingly whoever designed the survey made the mistake in the first two questions and both are marked as required
First question says Do you receive Thaali Yes or no
2nd question asks u number of days you receive thaali where it starts from one instead of zero

alivasan

QJ's lannat bazi session in Badri Mahal masjid

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Had been to QJ's lannatbazi session in BM.he is cognizance of fact that there is tit for tat-custody over childrens custody and that daughters of SKQ had alleged charges of false domestic violence on there husbands (princes). Now that this goons realize what pain commoner goes if charged false framed domestic violence.this clan deserves it the most.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:38 pm

zinger wrote:
asad wrote: if one of it had happened i would have agreed with you and ignored it, but when you combine these incidents with 2 prominent things that happened this time was that none of the local media covered this visit and no dignitary was present to receive him. Image of Bohras has taken a severe hit and if MS is trying these things so actually its a welcome change but alas it just hypocrisy of him to act differently in Arab world.
q1. has local media covered his visits before?

KQ toli and KQ friends, as requested.

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/9731615f-3a1 ... 06f6b.aspx

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-article- ... ember6.xml

Now time for you to belittle the great nation of UAE and emirate of Dubai .... You Khozemites are truly a Faltu lot... :D

Btw.... Is it true that KQ recently was received by some very important dignitaries ? Nope, nada, zilch... :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Btw.... Is it true that KQ recently was received by some very important dignitaries ? Nope, nada, zilch... :D
Interestingly his daughter Dr Bezat Tahera is received by many in academic world about her knowledge on Islam, Fatimid Literature and role of women in Islam while SMS and his goondas are received by people like Baba Ramdev and shoddy characters
So we know who is surrounded by people with Islamic Knowledge and values and who is surrounded by Mafia connected Goons with Hafta Wasooli habits

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Money, power, corruption ......... can do anything, even miracles ......... they do not know how 'gullible' this community and its people are ............

The paper calls him 'Dr' .......... I do not collect if he has 'bought' his doctorate or not ............. 'Royal Family' .......... dah ....... these Maktooms are so-called Royals of UAE hence call this guy a 'royal' too ............ they will soon learn how and where royal this guy is ...!!

Also someone should inform Indian External Affairs Ministry and Indian Consulate in Dubai (and Embassy in Abu Dhabi) that Indian Consulate can be held in contempt of court as the cases against him are pending in two high courts of India where his status is challenged and being prosecuted ............... so how on earth an official welcomes him in official capacity when the status itself is being adjudicated??

summer123

Re: QJ's lannat bazi session in BM

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Aaje waaz ma shz qaid johar bsb ye zikr kidi

Burhanuddin moula ghana particular hata.. har ek cheez nu barabar dhiyaan rakhe... ehma be teen misaal aapi...

Pachi em farmayu ke bonam house ma je moula ye nass par shahid rakhe be shehzadao ne to em farmayu ke agar moula ye pehla moula nass kidi hote to hamne kehta.. itna particular hata to kehta j e zikr na rehwa dete..

Pachi em farmayu ke dawedaar em kahe che ke maara par nass kidi.. to ehma farmayu ke shahid na rakha hoi to nass jaiz thai j nai..

Pachi em farmayu ke jhoot waat che ke nass kidi che ehna par..
Forwarded AS received
Pachi em farmayu ke agar nass kidi bhi hoi to moula malik che ... chahe te ne aape chahe tena si lai le .. je aapu hoi ye lai sake ..

Dawedaar em kahe che ke ehno haq che... ke ehno haq na aapi burhanuddin moula ye to ye waat sahih nathi... moula je ne chahe ehne aape..

Pachi em farmayu ke ye angothi ni waat kara kare che to mufaddal moula par to burhanuddin moula ye nass no taj pehnawi dido che je taj ma hazaro yaqoot che... anguthi ma ek yaqoot j che..

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Universaldad wrote:

KQ toli and KQ friends, as requested.

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/9731615f-3a1 ... 06f6b.aspx

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-article- ... ember6.xml

Now time for you to belittle the great nation of UAE and emirate of Dubai .... You Khozemites are truly a Faltu lot... :D

Seriously? Are we supposed to be impressed by this? Dr Mufaddal Saifuddin? Do they know he flunked seventh grade?

I gave my neighbor this page of khaleej times to pick up her dog poop off the sidewalk.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:33 pm

summer123 wrote:Pachi em farmayu ke agar nass kidi bhi hoi to moula malik che ... chahe te ne aape chahe tena si lai le .. je aapu hoi ye lai sake ..
Is this a toy given to children that he can take it whenever he wants to ? Is there any precedent wherein any Dai has revoked a Nass after having performed it ? Seriously, this man is going nuts !!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:35 pm

summer123 wrote:Aaje waaz ma shz qaid johar bsb ye zikr kidi

Burhanuddin moula ghana particular hata.. har ek cheez nu barabar dhiyaan rakhe... ehma be teen misaal aapi...

Pachi em farmayu ke bonam house ma je moula ye nass par shahid rakhe be shehzadao ne to em farmayu ke agar moula ye pehla moula nass kidi hote to hamne kehta.. itna particular hata to kehta j e zikr na rehwa dete..

Pachi em farmayu ke dawedaar em kahe che ke maara par nass kidi.. to ehma farmayu ke shahid na rakha hoi to nass jaiz thai j nai..

Pachi em farmayu ke jhoot waat che ke nass kidi che ehna par..
Forwarded AS received
Pachi em farmayu ke agar nass kidi bhi hoi to moula malik che ... chahe te ne aape chahe tena si lai le .. je aapu hoi ye lai sake ..

Dawedaar em kahe che ke ehno haq che... ke ehno haq na aapi burhanuddin moula ye to ye waat sahih nathi... moula je ne chahe ehne aape..

Pachi em farmayu ke ye angothi ni waat kara kare che to mufaddal moula par to burhanuddin moula ye nass no taj pehnawi dido che je taj ma hazaro yaqoot che... anguthi ma ek yaqoot j che..
Why is he working so hard to deny this when there are only 1% of people with SKQ TUS :wink:

Must be a guilty conscience...

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:43 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
summer123 wrote:Pachi em farmayu ke agar nass kidi bhi hoi to moula malik che ... chahe te ne aape chahe tena si lai le .. je aapu hoi ye lai sake ..
Is this a toy given to children that he can take it whenever he wants to ? Is there any precedent wherein any Dai has revoked a Nass after having performed it ? Seriously, this man is going nuts !!
Making a mockery of the vital task of succession, which is supposedly done as per the will and ilhaam of ImaamUzZamaan... or at least, as the most important job of a Dai is to proclaim his successor.

"Je aapu hoi ye lai sake..." - SO if SMB took it away, would he not have the forsight to inform his Mazoon that he has taken it away? Would SMB mislead the Bohras all this time that Mazoon was not worthy of 2nd Rutba in Dawat?

They keep up with this Nass revocation deal then more ghosts come out of the closet. Its a thorn under their feet fluffed up with goose feathers and foam, which in time will come to haunt them.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:47 pm

alam wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Is this a toy given to children that he can take it whenever he wants to ? Is there any precedent wherein any Dai has revoked a Nass after having performed it ? Seriously, this man is going nuts !!
Making a mockery of the vital task of succession, which is supposedly done as per the will and ilhaam of ImaamUzZamaan... or at least, as the most important job of a Dai is to proclaim his successor.

"Je aapu hoi ye lai sake..." - SO if SMB took it away, would he not have the forsight to inform his Mazoon that he has taken it away? Would SMB mislead the Bohras all this time that Mazoon was not worthy of 2nd Rutba in Dawat?

They keep up with this Nass revocation deal then more ghosts come out of the closet. Its a thorn under their feet fluffed up with goose feathers and foam, which in time will come to haunt them.
"Ek Jhooth Chhupaane Ke Liye 100 Jhooth Bolne Padte Hai "

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:14 pm

What is BM ?