Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:24 am

@ Universaldad

Hold your tongue back and try to say your Nakli Moulas name
""Madafada"" Sanpaurbeem
Moula Moula Madafada Moula......haha!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:@ Universaldad

""Madafada"" Sanpaurbeem
All you KQ 's pant shirt followers! is it true that recently KQ has banned you from eating amul butter?

It said amul butter per Khuda ne lanaat. :lol:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Do the PDB recognize Seyedna Khuzema Qutbuddin as the right ful heir to Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin?

Thank you.

Yusuf Musaji

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:32 am

yfm wrote:Do the PDB recognize Seyedna Khuzema Qutbuddin as the right ful heir to Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin?

Thank you.

Yusuf Musaji
Dont expect an answer to this question... I have asked the PDB several times this question.... no answer on what their belief is.... the comments by most of their members indicates they have negotiated with KQ to become part of his toli of misfits. KQ has offered them a free ticket for the hereafter for being part of his toli.... however he has put the destination for this ticket in very fine print... it read hell.

:D

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:45 am

Universaldad wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:@ Universaldad

""Madafada"" Sanpaurbeem
All you KQ 's pant shirt followers! is it true that recently KQ has banned you from eating amul butter?

UD, have some shame, you continue to make fun of someone's misfortune, you will pay a heavy price for it, if not here surely in hell! You will not escape Allah's justice. Remember couple of things, Moosa nabi also had issues with his speech, Allah still made him a nabi and we know him as "Kalimullah". Secondly, Syedna Qutbuddin TUS speech became impaired more than 22 years ago, but Aqa Burhanuddin kept him as his mazoon regardless, in fact, I have seen with my own eyes, many years ago, after Qutbuddin moula's illness, in a ziyafat in mumbai, Burhanuddin moula chewed some food in his own mouth and gave it to his mazoon sitting next to him for barakat. You be careful who you are saying Lanat on, because it is going to come and fall on your own face.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:58 am

Haqq_Prevails wrote:
Universaldad wrote: All you KQ 's pant shirt followers! is it true that recently KQ has banned you from eating amul butter?

UD, have some shame, you continue to make fun of someone's misfortune, you will pay a heavy price for it, if not here surely in hell! You will not escape Allah's justice. Remember couple of things, Moosa nabi also had issues with his speech, Allah still made him a nabi and we know him as "Kalimullah". Secondly, Syedna Qutbuddin TUS speech became impaired more than 22 years ago, but Aqa Burhanuddin kept him as his mazoon regardless, in fact, I have seen with my own eyes, many years ago, after Qutbuddin moula's illness, in a ziyafat in mumbai, Burhanuddin moula chewed some food in his own mouth and gave it to his mazoon sitting next to him for barakat. You be careful who you are saying Lanat on, because it is going to come and fall on your own face.
I hope you are against Lanat on all, as you mentioned KQ's darja and closeness to SMB as SMB gave chewed food to him for barakat. Imagine the hashr of people who say lanat on Ummul Mumeenin(Quran's word), companions of Prohet who gave and receive daughters with him in marriage.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:23 am

Haqq_Prevails wrote:
Universaldad wrote: All you KQ 's pant shirt followers! is it true that recently KQ has banned you from eating amul butter?

It is KQ who does not have any shame.... he is the one who went against the wishes of SMB and rebelled against him all his life and then finally went against the nass of SMB RA on SMS TUS. SMB gave chewed food to a lot of mumineen, I too am a recipient of this neymat. The difference is that while that food nurtured our iman as we accepted to do ta'at and mohabat of Dai SMB RA, this food did not do shifa to KQ as he was full of dushmani of SMB and always tried to do barabari of SMB.

Also please stop comparing filthy KQ with the holy prophets and ahlul bayt and Imams and duat mutlaqeen... KQ is a dushman of fatemi dawat and the dawoodi bohra community.

KQ per Khuda ne Lanaat!

And yes it is a fact he used to say 'Sudha ne lanat amul butter per' I have heard it my self.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:18 pm

@UniversalDad do you realize how very stupid you sound? All you are offering is assertions based on your own active imagination. People like you are pushing people like me away from Mufaddal Saifuddin and his followers because of the example you set. You don't even make any sense any more with the random things you keep repeating.Please take a break and gather your thoughts before you post something again.

If you ate food chewed by Burhanuddin Aqa, the neymat has been wasted on you. It has not given shifa to your addled brain.
You continue to mock another human being's disability. It shows a lack of character that does not suit a follower of Burhanuddin Moula. Are you sure you are a Dawoodi Bohra (I cannot even bring myself to use the word mumin for you)?

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:18 pm

OO53
Maybe UD is a KQ follower in disguise - trying to turn people against MS. REVERSE psychology! Pretty lame, I would add.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:41 pm

I believe Seyedna Khuzema Qutbuddin is a very pious man and has been gifted with ilm and is the rightful heir to Dai.

If we believe in reason and democratic process, why not give an honorable man the due process.

His goals are the same as PDB. However, PDB do not have a dai yet?

Please let me know your thoughts.

yfm :( :(

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:42 am

yfm wrote:I believe Seyedna Khuzema Qutbuddin is a very pious man and has been gifted with ilm and is the rightful heir to Dai.

If we believe in reason and democratic process, why not give an honorable man the due process.

Come on you reformists.... choose KQ as your leader... he will agree to all your terms and conditions. His agents are here on this forum and they will guide you. They will also teach you how to understand his speeches and his actions. His community centers are new and you folks can become part of these and reform it as much as you like. KQ is just looking at increasing his toli to give him company in hell.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Universaldad wrote:
yfm wrote:I believe Seyedna Khuzema Qutbuddin is a very pious man and has been gifted with ilm and is the rightful heir to Dai.

Come on you reformists.... choose KQ as your leader... he will agree to all your terms and conditions. His agents are here on this forum and they will guide you. They will also teach you how to understand his speeches and his actions. His community centers are new and you folks can become part of these and reform it as much as you like. KQ is just looking at increasing his toli to give him company in hell.
And MS has already made this world a living hell for his slave followers ............. and also know that MS is NOT your leader but he is your GOD, so there can be no comparison when a group wants a 'leader' .........

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 pm

I am flabergasted from my fellow bohras who are members of PDB. We are supposed to be different from the Kothars and behave with decency and self respect. Why are you lashing out at an innocent scholar Seyedna Kutbuddin when all we are doing are trying to establish a community of Bohras where we belong. We should be trying to make the bohra community a community of educated and pious people as our forefathers were. Seyedna Khozema whether you accept him or not, whether you like him or not is a member of this bohra community and if Allah has gifted him with leadership qualities that will benefit us, that is what we can focus on. Whether he will take us to hell or heaven is irrelevant because I believe the reformist have passed that stage whether they believe in the mullas without question.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Yfm bhai,

Yeh sab toh theek hai...aap to yeh batao ki imaam uz zamaan ka yemeni mediator ka kya scene hai...jo dono claimant ke beech me out of court settlement kara raha hai...jaisa ki fayaaz bhai ne email ki copy post ki hai....

Is it not that both claimants settles outside court and we bohras feel cheated again...

I know there is nothing like emissary of imaam uz zamaan who is yemeni by birth and speeks fluent lisan ud dawaat...this is all nonsense

But still that post of fayaaz bhai has created waves... i want to know from people in close circle to KQ saheb like ...think for yourself...haqniwaat ...etc to let us know the happenings

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Yfm Or Yusuf Musaji
Is that your real name or a made up name like the rest of us? Or is it a made up name made to look real? Where do you reside? If its your real name, then you are one of a few. I know of no other person contributing to this forum without an alias - except S. insaaf. Just curious. Of course you won't reveal your location if this is is just a made up Identity. No harm intended here- Peace

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:58 pm

I am a believer in integrity and believe me I am a bohra who is proud to be a member of this wonderful community. My name is real. I am Yusuf Musaji. I am not fake and I do not play around where real and significant change comes from. I come from Mombasa Kenya and now live in New Jersey, USA. I went to the bohra school in Mombasa called Karimjee Jivanjee now a PBD. There were many bohras who have contributed to my well being as well as my distress. There are many in the Seyedna Family whom I despise but there are also many whom I love and respect because of their integrity and righteousness. There are many in our bohra community who are bought and follow the Kothar because they get the booties such as interest free loans and undeserved prominence. but there are also many who sincerely believe in the principles of Islam and what the Koran preaches as I do. However, I just want to be among those who wants to restore the bohra community that it was once and still can be if we wean out the useless money mongers. Bohras were religious simple people who believed in the Koran and the principles of Islam and who prospered as a result. I loved and was a follower of Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin and yet cursed and sweared at and fought with the Kothar. I never believed I was a heretic as a result. But I was very sad because the bohra community I was born from had become so money minded and materialistic, it was being like under the rule of the British, the white supremacy group who put us down. Muhammad, our prophet (SAW) made us have digintity and self respect because he taught us many things such as you are because of your character and not the color of your skin and your piety (iman). We have gone astray like sheep and wolves and no one to guide us as we read these postings. But one thing I believe as I did when I was a kid in East Africa and that is aside from politics, there are good bohras and Seyedna Khuzema Qutbudding espouses the values of Imam Ali and I pray the members of PBD embrace a good leader who brings us together and raises us high and we do not have to learn the hard way as the Jews learnt that united we are a formidable force but divided we are useless as the postings reveal.
Salaam my dear brothers. What ever you do to me, however you persecute me, in the end I am a bohra as small as you can imagine in these billions of years of this universe a small pebble in the sands of the coast of mombasa who will be there for ever because Allah created me and it is only who can destroy me. Yusuf Musaji

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Brother YFM
Thank you for responding to my question - which quite honestly came from a place of suppressed cynicism and skepticism - the ills and fringe costs (as opposed to "fringe benefits) of the experiences of being a Bohra, a mumin, a seeker of truth and peace and integrity, allof which you have so eloquently penned down. Your voice seems to come out of nowhere but rings true in a single heartbeat to the experience of many suppressed voices. Your post instills hope in the human spirit, more specifically in the Bohra spirit of bygone days that we and our ancestors were used to, for that I thank you.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 pm

I agree with YFM, but first, we must remember not to make the same mistake again in elevating the shehzadas to a god-like post, and second, the damage that has already been done to the public image as well as the private inner self of the Bohras will take decades to heal. And we have not yet reached the climax. The glacier has simply cracked but the icebergs are yet to be born.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:30 am

brother yfm,

Your post is written from your heart. Wish you all the best.

Sincerely.
dcp.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:57 am

Dumbledore wrote:Yfm bhai,

Yeh sab toh theek hai...aap to yeh batao ki imaam uz zamaan ka yemeni mediator ka kya scene hai...jo dono claimant ke beech me out of court settlement kara raha hai...jaisa ki fayaaz bhai ne email ki copy post ki hai....

Is it not that both claimants settles outside court and we bohras feel cheated again...

I know there is nothing like emissary of imaam uz zamaan who is yemeni by birth and speeks fluent lisan ud dawaat...this is all nonsense

But still that post of fayaaz bhai has created waves... i want to know from people in close circle to KQ saheb like ...think for yourself...haqniwaat ...etc to let us know the happenings
Dumbledore,

Wich is the post from fayaaz bhai that you are refering to?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:38 am

Dumbledore wrote:Yfm bhai,

Those who believe that there is some "representative of the Imam" who will resolve this issue, to you I have an oil field to sell in Kenya. Your money will increase ten-fold, I promise. PM me for details.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:29 am

^ :)
Kenya to become oil producer by 2017
Kenya is expected to join the league of oil producing countries in Sub Saharan Africa by 2017, going by the efforts of UK-listed Tullow Oil and partner, Australia’s Africa Oil Corporation to submit a field development plan (FDP) by 2015. Although the first oil discovery in Kenya was only made 2 years ago by the two oil companies in the North-west of Kenya; a region called Turkana County, the oil explorers believe production can be started within the next three years.
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/ke ... Im3_8kYFpk

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 am

yfm wrote:I am a believer in integrity and believe me I am a bohra who is proud to be a member of this wonderful community. My name is real. I am Yusuf Musaji. I am not fake and I do not play around where real and significant change comes from. I come from Mombasa Kenya and now live in New Jersey, USA. I went to the bohra school in Mombasa called Karimjee Jivanjee now a PBD. There were many bohras who have contributed to my well being as well as my distress. There are many in the Seyedna Family whom I despise but there are also many whom I love and respect because of their integrity and righteousness. There are many in our bohra community who are bought and follow the Kothar because they get the booties such as interest free loans and undeserved prominence. but there are also many who sincerely believe in the principles of Islam and what the Koran preaches as I do. However, I just want to be among those who wants to restore the bohra community that it was once and still can be if we wean out the useless money mongers. Bohras were religious simple people who believed in the Koran and the principles of Islam and who prospered as a result. I loved and was a follower of Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin and yet cursed and sweared at and fought with the Kothar. I never believed I was a heretic as a result. But I was very sad because the bohra community I was born from had become so money minded and materialistic, it was being like under the rule of the British, the white supremacy group who put us down. Muhammad, our prophet (SAW) made us have digintity and self respect because he taught us many things such as you are because of your character and not the color of your skin and your piety (iman). We have gone astray like sheep and wolves and no one to guide us as we read these postings. But one thing I believe as I did when I was a kid in East Africa and that is aside from politics, there are good bohras and Seyedna Khuzema Qutbudding espouses the values of Imam Ali and I pray the members of PBD embrace a good leader who brings us together and raises us high and we do not have to learn the hard way as the Jews learnt that united we are a formidable force but divided we are useless as the postings reveal.
Salaam my dear brothers. What ever you do to me, however you persecute me, in the end I am a bohra as small as you can imagine in these billions of years of this universe a small pebble in the sands of the coast of mombasa who will be there for ever because Allah created me and it is only who can destroy me. Yusuf Musaji
Yes KQ clan can only be helped by the Progressives... the guy is begging and pleading to the progressives to join his toli. KQ needs you, he will make any haram amal halal for you. He is waiting for you with arms wide open in Dar us Sakina i.e. House of Sakina... In this house you will find a lot of mumis. :D

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:28 pm

inshallah like yourself!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:45 pm

yfm wrote:I am a believer in integrity and believe me I am a bohra who is proud to be a member of this wonderful community. My name is real. I am Yusuf Musaji. I am not fake and I do not play around where real and significant change comes from. I come from Mombasa Kenya and now live in New Jersey, USA. I went to the bohra school in Mombasa called Karimjee Jivanjee now a PBD. There were many bohras who have contributed to my well being as well as my distress. There are many in the Seyedna Family whom I despise but there are also many whom I love and respect because of their integrity and righteousness. There are many in our bohra community who are bought and follow the Kothar because they get the booties such as interest free loans and undeserved prominence. but there are also many who sincerely believe in the principles of Islam and what the Koran preaches as I do. However, I just want to be among those who wants to restore the bohra community that it was once and still can be if we wean out the useless money mongers. Bohras were religious simple people who believed in the Koran and the principles of Islam and who prospered as a result. I loved and was a follower of Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin and yet cursed and sweared at and fought with the Kothar. I never believed I was a heretic as a result. But I was very sad because the bohra community I was born from had become so money minded and materialistic, it was being like under the rule of the British, the white supremacy group who put us down. Muhammad, our prophet (SAW) made us have digintity and self respect because he taught us many things such as you are because of your character and not the color of your skin and your piety (iman). We have gone astray like sheep and wolves and no one to guide us as we read these postings. But one thing I believe as I did when I was a kid in East Africa and that is aside from politics, there are good bohras and Seyedna Khuzema Qutbudding espouses the values of Imam Ali and I pray the members of PBD embrace a good leader who brings us together and raises us high and we do not have to learn the hard way as the Jews learnt that united we are a formidable force but divided we are useless as the postings reveal.
Brother it is rare to encounter this kind of sincerity and courage these days. I wish you luck and may your courage never fail you.

Don't let the dadagiri of MS goons sway you. I do hope that you can transfer your enthusiasm to those around you.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Bismillah

As.salaamo aliyakum

I am not sure but there are rumors in abde circles that there are preperations going on for out of court settlement between sms and skq.

Heard both will be joining hands again ...if this is the case then we bohras will feel cheated again...

Everyday somethibg new happens...skq followers joining sms again...yemeni imamauz zamaan emisarry coming to india for settlement ...court verdict is prolonged...

I think i am now loosing interest ....

linaro

Unread post by linaro » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello friends!

I don't know what is wrong with the bhoras they are just following MS without common sense. For example 18 or more people killed in mumbai during SMB janaza and i have heard that Maharashtra govt has filled case against MS is it true? like wise a 5 months baby was killed around 2 days ago during MS kadam mbosi, is it very strange that when such events are occurring then why MS is calling large sum of bhoras at one place to invite such events or to show power to KQ?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:04 am

linaro wrote:Hello friends!

I don't know what is wrong with the bhoras they are just following MS without common sense. For example 18 or more people killed in mumbai during SMB janaza and i have heard that Maharashtra govt has filled case against MS is it true? like wise a 5 months baby was killed around 2 days ago during MS kadam mbosi, is it very strange that when such events are occurring then why MS is calling large sum of bhoras at one place to invite such events or to show power to KQ?
Compared to the money that is to be made in the qadambosi bethaks, what's a "little bit" of collateral damage ? :evil:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 am

Universaldad wrote:the guy is begging and pleading to the progressives to join his toli. KQ needs you, he will make any haram amal halal for you.
UD you should sharpened your memory. Last year so called sayedna ms went to Udaipur he has tried hard to bring progressive into his fold, he has sent dabba and all other tactics to lure progressives but all efforts gone into vain and at-last he has done badduas like they will burn and their houses will burn. It is almost more then a year nor his dua is heard or progressive has bent. Please write any thing before going thru the facts.

[DELETED]

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:39 am

linaro wrote:Hello friends!

dont feel pity for the victims. they are the very same persons who are funding MS