Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2401

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 am

Maqbool wrote:
Universaldad wrote:the guy is begging and pleading to the progressives to join his toli. KQ needs you, he will make any haram amal halal for you.
UD you should sharpened your memory. Last year so called sayedna ms went to Udaipur he has tried hard to bring progressive into his fold, he has sent dabba and all other tactics to lure progressives but all efforts gone into vain and at-last he has done badduas like they will burn and their houses will burn. It is almost more then a year nor his dua is heard or progressive has bent. Please write any thing before going thru the facts.

I think you are not in your sane. That is the reason you have selected your dummy name like Univerasaldad. Do you know the meaning of it! you are a father of your sister. Hop you have got it what I mean to say. This is the reason you spit venom in all your post by saying lanut.
Dawat was done to all so called progressives to come to the Dawoodi Bohra fold by SMS TUS and this will continue. For the munafaqeen to become a mumin they will have to acknowledge their past mistakes, apologise for them, cut relations with other munafaqeens and become a Mumin. This invitation stands with conditions. We will continue this open invitation and offer you the barakat of dawat and its faiz. Its up to you to choose it... and if they dont then they are fit for lanat of Allah.
[DELETED]

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2402

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:26 am

yfm wrote:I am a believer in integrity and believe me I am a bohra who is proud to be a member of this wonderful community. My name is real. I am Yusuf Musaji. I am not fake and I do not play around where real and significant change comes from. I come from Mombasa Kenya and now live in New Jersey, USA. I went to the bohra school in Mombasa called Karimjee Jivanjee now a PBD. There were many bohras who have contributed to my well being as well as my distress. There are many in the Seyedna Family whom I despise but there are also many whom I love and respect because of their integrity and righteousness. There are many in our bohra community who are bought and follow the Kothar because they get the booties such as interest free loans and undeserved prominence. but there are also many who sincerely believe in the principles of Islam and what the Koran preaches as I do. However, I just want to be among those who wants to restore the bohra community that it was once and still can be if we wean out the useless money mongers. Bohras were religious simple people who believed in the Koran and the principles of Islam and who prospered as a result. I loved and was a follower of Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin and yet cursed and sweared at and fought with the Kothar. I never believed I was a heretic as a result. But I was very sad because the bohra community I was born from had become so money minded and materialistic, it was being like under the rule of the British, the white supremacy group who put us down. Muhammad, our prophet (SAW) made us have digintity and self respect because he taught us many things such as you are because of your character and not the color of your skin and your piety (iman). We have gone astray like sheep and wolves and no one to guide us as we read these postings. But one thing I believe as I did when I was a kid in East Africa and that is aside from politics, there are good bohras and Seyedna Khuzema Qutbudding espouses the values of Imam Ali and I pray the members of PBD embrace a good leader who brings us together and raises us high and we do not have to learn the hard way as the Jews learnt that united we are a formidable force but divided we are useless as the postings reveal.
Salaam my dear brothers. What ever you do to me, however you persecute me, in the end I am a bohra as small as you can imagine in these billions of years of this universe a small pebble in the sands of the coast of mombasa who will be there for ever because Allah created me and it is only who can destroy me. Yusuf Musaji
Yusuf Musaji, hope your wish comes true and the so called progressives are able to negotiate with KQ and join his toli. KQ is desperate and really needs some followers...such is the state of his desperation that he has put mirrors in his majlis so that the photos can show more people than there are :D Look at the chelum pics on his fateli dawat website and you will know what I mean.

Crater Lake
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2403

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Universaldad wrote:
yfm wrote:I am a believer in integrity and believe me I am a bohra who is proud to be a member of this wonderful community. My name is real. I am Yusuf Musaji. I am not fake and I do not play around where real and significant change comes from. I come from Mombasa Kenya and now live in New Jersey, USA. I went to the bohra school in Mombasa called Karimjee Jivanjee now a PBD. There were many bohras who have contributed to my well being as well as my distress. There are many in the Seyedna Family whom I despise but there are also many whom I love and respect because of their integrity and righteousness. There are many in our bohra community who are bought and follow the Kothar because they get the booties such as interest free loans and undeserved prominence. but there are also many who sincerely believe in the principles of Islam and what the Koran preaches as I do. However, I just want to be among those who wants to restore the bohra community that it was once and still can be if we wean out the useless money mongers. Bohras were religious simple people who believed in the Koran and the principles of Islam and who prospered as a result. I loved and was a follower of Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin and yet cursed and sweared at and fought with the Kothar. I never believed I was a heretic as a result. But I was very sad because the bohra community I was born from had become so money minded and materialistic, it was being like under the rule of the British, the white supremacy group who put us down. Muhammad, our prophet (SAW) made us have digintity and self respect because he taught us many things such as you are because of your character and not the color of your skin and your piety (iman). We have gone astray like sheep and wolves and no one to guide us as we read these postings. But one thing I believe as I did when I was a kid in East Africa and that is aside from politics, there are good bohras and Seyedna Khuzema Qutbudding espouses the values of Imam Ali and I pray the members of PBD embrace a good leader who brings us together and raises us high and we do not have to learn the hard way as the Jews learnt that united we are a formidable force but divided we are useless as the postings reveal.
Salaam my dear brothers. What ever you do to me, however you persecute me, in the end I am a bohra as small as you can imagine in these billions of years of this universe a small pebble in the sands of the coast of mombasa who will be there for ever because Allah created me and it is only who can destroy me. Yusuf Musaji
Yusuf Musaji, hope your wish comes true and the so called progressives are able to negotiate with KQ and join his toli. KQ is desperate and really needs some followers...such is the state of his desperation that he has put mirrors in his majlis so that the photos can show more people than there are :D Look at the chelum pics on his fateli dawat website and you will know what I mean.
One has to wonder what @UniversalDad, the pride and glory of Mufaddal Saifuddin dawat was doing on the Fatemi Dawat website. These "200 people" must have you scared out of your wits for you to take the trouble of going to the Fatemi Dawat website to find out what we are up to. We are soooo disinterested in your ridiculous dawat that I have not been on any of its sites for months!!!!

If it were not for whatsapp, and people calling us up to complain about what's going on, or posts here on PDB, we would never know whats going on in your weird cult.

yfm
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2404

Unread post by yfm » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Do you want to be part of the bohra community which has a good education plan for your kids, a good health plan for you and your family, an interest free loans for your development or do you want to be a community that just wastes time on this blog. If you do not think of these plans only the shezadahs get the best of education for them and their children, have the best medical benefits and get interest free loans to prosper in their business and other activities. All we are left with is visions of being in heaven. I don't believe our Prophet and Imam Ali had that vision for us only.

Our prosperous bohras give all their money to buy a place in heaven. Why can not create a small well to do community in the world for the less fortunate bohras and therefore earn a place in heaven. Did Imam Hussein continue with his tawaf in Kabaa instead of going and helping needy mumineen. If completing his tawaf would have created a small place for him in heaven, imam hussein would have completed the tawaf. But he believed that helping a mumineen would create a place in the heavens for him more than the tawaf. For those of understanding, my example is crude but I hope you get my point.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2405

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 pm

A Single Drop of Water, In a Fire of Hate

Ye Dard Rahe Ga Ban Ke Dawaa, Tum Sabr Karo Waqt Ane Do

According to a parable, when Prophet Abraham was cast into a fire by the tyrant king Nimrod, the spectacle was met with horror by a small bird. It spread its wings and soared to a nearby river, where it filled its beak with water. The bird carried these meagre drops to where the fire was lit before going back for more. The water it fetched was of course, not enough to quell the raging flames.

An arrogant crow mocked the bird's scurrying efforts and haughtily told him:

‘How can you hope to douse the fire with such little water? Surely you realise that there is nothing you can do?’

The bird remained unperturbed and calmly replied:

‘When I meet with God, He will not ask me whether I was able to put out the fire, He will only inquire whether I did my part to see that it was extinguished.’

I realise that my words are likely to have little or no effect on anything, but that would be missing the point. To struggle for something is not always about succeeding. Sometimes, it is more important, more meaningful and more worthwhile to address your own conscience.

Amidst the helplessness of it all, one must not allow his/herself to lose the courage of their convictions. Instead, it is incumbent upon all of us to break the prevailing silence, even if our cries drown in this sea of noise.

The truth is - it is less about what we do and more why we choose to do it. The final judgement will be cast not upon our deeds but our intentions, and to that end the struggle must go on, even if it has the bearing of just a single drop of water.

yfm
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2406

Unread post by yfm » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Wah wah my dear brother. You certainly keep the fight motivated. It is not about courage or deeds or intentions for that matter. It is about how much can you bear? A time comes in everybody's lives that makes him or her fight back and proclaim enough is enough. Sometimes it takes a leader to get the mass motivated. The timing is when that leader will emerge. More likely, it is when everybody feels in their blood and soul that it is better to die than to tolerate. That is when Ghandijee was able to motivate the Indians to stand up to the British. The Indians collectively realized that they had to stand up but it was Ghandijee who got them to do that. Individually they only complained to each other and tolerated the British helplessly until Ghandi made them show their true worth and even though it took a big fight, justice prevailed.
Everyone is complaining but they have not had enough. They are still in a comfort zone. Their kids are not starving, their kids are not denied education and health. Materially they are self sufficient. The status quo is just a nuisance to them. What is the point in rising up. Allah has been good to them. But one day when the pain starts transcending the class levels, hopefully the masses will erupt. In the meanwhile let us take solace in the scriptures for they soothe the pain.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2407

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:44 pm

yfm wrote:Everyone is complaining but they have not had enough. They are still in a comfort zone
Their "Comfort zone" is 2 kharas 2 mithas and multiple social gatherings by way of urus, milads, sitabis and darees. They just cannot look beyond this and not to forget the nikahs of their siblings performed by Bohra Amils which according to them is "Mandatory" and a "Compulsory" burial in Bohra qabrastan as they are made to believe that the flight to Jannat takes off ONLY from here and the rest of the beautiful world created by the Almighty is useless for their dead bodies !!

yfm
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2408

Unread post by yfm » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Thank you bhai Ghulam Muhammed. I am glad I have a friend and hopefully many friends will emerge from our discourse. Amen!

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2409

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
yfm wrote:Everyone is complaining but they have not had enough. They are still in a comfort zone
Their "Comfort zone" is 2 kharas 2 mithas and multiple social gatherings by way of urus, milads, sitabis and darees. They just cannot look beyond this and not to forget the nikahs of their siblings performed by Bohra Amils which according to them is "Mandatory" and a "Compulsory" burial in Bohra qabrastan as they are made to believe that the flight to Jannat takes off ONLY from here and the rest of the beautiful world created by the Almighty is useless for their dead bodies !!
Ghulam bhai,

I can only speak for myself. 2 kharas, be mithas, nikah or burial in a bohra qabrastan does not bother me - I would think so. [And the reason I am saying I would think so is because it may be easier to say in the abstract vs. when ones has to actually face the music.]

The social boycott part does bother me. That I cannot keep in touch and meet my relatives; I cannot visit them, they cannot visit me, and that my children would be cut off, I would be cut-off from my immediate and extended family, that is really holding me back. Just my thoughts.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2410

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Their "Comfort zone" is 2 kharas 2 mithas and multiple social gatherings by way of urus, milads, sitabis and darees. They just cannot look beyond this and not to forget the nikahs of their siblings performed by Bohra Amils which according to them is "Mandatory" and a "Compulsory" burial in Bohra qabrastan as they are made to believe that the flight to Jannat takes off ONLY from here and the rest of the beautiful world created by the Almighty is useless for their dead bodies !!
Ghulam bhai,

I can only speak for myself. 2 kharas, be mithas, nikah or burial in a bohra qabrastan does not bother me - I would think so. [And the reason I am saying I would think so is because it may be easier to say in the abstract vs. when ones has to actually face the music.]

The social boycott part does bother me. That I cannot keep in touch and meet my relatives; I cannot visit them, they cannot visit me, and that my children would be cut off, I would be cut-off from my immediate and extended family, that is really holding me back. Just my thoughts.
Why so much distress and losing of faith in the progressive movement.... thought that the majority of you had agreed to join KQ cult? what happened... negotiations not working out?

Let me give you a news flash: 100% of Mumineen who are in dawat are happy and will continue to be happy in the valayat of Imam under the love and guidance of their Dai and Moula SMS TUS.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2411

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 am

Crater Lake wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Yusuf Musaji, hope your wish comes true and the so called progressives are able to negotiate with KQ and join his toli. KQ is desperate and really needs some followers...such is the state of his desperation that he has put mirrors in his majlis so that the photos can show more people than there are :D Look at the chelum pics on his fateli dawat website and you will know what I mean.
One has to wonder what @UniversalDad, the pride and glory of Mufaddal Saifuddin dawat was doing on the Fatemi Dawat website. These "200 people" must have you scared out of your wits for you to take the trouble of going to the Fatemi Dawat website to find out what we are up to. We are soooo disinterested in your ridiculous dawat that I have not been on any of its sites for months!!!!

If it were not for whatsapp, and people calling us up to complain about what's going on, or posts here on PDB, we would never know whats going on in your weird cult.
It is purely for entertainment and fun that one would visit KQ's website... btw its no longer 200 people, its regressing fast ... a number have realised the fraud that KQ and his toli are and they have reverted back to the Dawoodi Bohra fold by giving misaq to SMS TUS.

Also it is good for you that you have not visited any mumineen sites... coz you would sure burn in envy seeing love and admiration of the mumineen towards their Dai SMS TUS.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2412

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:18 am

Universaldad wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Ghulam bhai,

I can only speak for myself. 2 kharas, be mithas, nikah or burial in a bohra qabrastan does not bother me - I would think so. [And the reason I am saying I would think so is because it may be easier to say in the abstract vs. when ones has to actually face the music.]

The social boycott part does bother me. That I cannot keep in touch and meet my relatives; I cannot visit them, they cannot visit me, and that my children would be cut off, I would be cut-off from my immediate and extended family, that is really holding me back. Just my thoughts.
Why so much distress and losing of faith in the progressive movement.... thought that the majority of you had agreed to join KQ cult? what happened... negotiations not working out?

Let me give you a news flash: 100% of Mumineen who are in dawat are happy and will continue to be happy in the valayat of Imam under the love and guidance of their Dai and Moula SMS TUS.
UD,

You say: 100% of Mumineen who are in dawat are happy and will continue to be happy in the valayat of Imam under the love and guidance of their Dai and Moula SMS TUS

Let me give you some news, sir. I am right now counted as part of SMS, go to masjid regualrly, pay wajebaat, sabil, everything, but am disappointed with the going-ons in our community. And so are many others.

There is a way to figure that out in modern society. It is called secret ballot. Let us do a secret ballot (to ask Bohras whom they believe is the true dai) after free and fair campaigning on both side, and then "la ikra fid deen"

And if SKQ saheb group is so small, why so much hatred and threats against them? Why do you care about 200 people? There are several thousands in Mumbai who are Bohras only in name, so why bother about some small group of 200?

Infact, I had barely heard of the Mazoom saheb of Burhanuddin Moula, but this hatred and lannats in the masjid following his death got me thinking? Why are these people so vicious against a small group? What are they worried/angry about? Is he on Haqq?

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2413

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Their "Comfort zone" is 2 kharas 2 mithas and multiple social gatherings by way of urus, milads, sitabis and darees. They just cannot look beyond this and not to forget the nikahs of their siblings performed by Bohra Amils which according to them is "Mandatory" and a "Compulsory" burial in Bohra qabrastan as they are made to believe that the flight to Jannat takes off ONLY from here and the rest of the beautiful world created by the Almighty is useless for their dead bodies !!
Ghulam bhai,

I can only speak for myself. 2 kharas, be mithas, nikah or burial in a bohra qabrastan does not bother me - I would think so. [And the reason I am saying I would think so is because it may be easier to say in the abstract vs. when ones has to actually face the music.]

The social boycott part does bother me. That I cannot keep in touch and meet my relatives; I cannot visit them, they cannot visit me, and that my children would be cut off, I would be cut-off from my immediate and extended family, that is really holding me back. Just my thoughts.

Agree and second what DCP says

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2414

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:34 am

Universaldad wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Ghulam bhai,

I can only speak for myself. 2 kharas, be mithas, nikah or burial in a bohra qabrastan does not bother me - I would think so. [And the reason I am saying I would think so is because it may be easier to say in the abstract vs. when ones has to actually face the music.]

The social boycott part does bother me. That I cannot keep in touch and meet my relatives; I cannot visit them, they cannot visit me, and that my children would be cut off, I would be cut-off from my immediate and extended family, that is really holding me back. Just my thoughts.
Why so much distress and losing of faith in the progressive movement.... thought that the majority of you had agreed to join KQ cult? what happened... negotiations not working out?

Let me give you a news flash: 100% of Mumineen who are in dawat are happy and will continue to be happy in the valayat of Imam under the love and guidance of their Dai and Moula SMS TUS.
UD bhai, let me add on to what DCP is saying. I too consider myself as a mumineen of Mufaddal Maula but i cannot and will not sit around quietly while things go wrong.

and let me burst your bubble. my parents and all my aunts and uncles, who have seen the days of Taher Saifuddin Maula and Burhanuddin Maula are also getting distressed to an extent.

So does that make your count to 99.99% now??? Damn, you lost face bro.

On the other hand though, i actually envy you and the strength of your conviction and faith in Mufaddal Maula, i actually applaud you. i had the same conviction in Burhanuddin Maula but no more in the current system, and i mean both contenders

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2415

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:52 am

zinger wrote: So does that make your count to 99.99% now??? Damn, you lost face bro.
Count me and my family in too ... now it's 99.98% and falling fast :mrgreen:

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2416

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:18 am

Why did a few people join KQ Toli?

Example Dr. Moiz Poconos and his wife Dr. Ramlah Vahanvaty, They were the first to flock to the Qutbi Toli. The reason for this is purely a financial one. Dr. Moiz Mohyuddin (Poconos pronounced as Pork nose) is a horrible doctor and there as been a lot of malpractice in his clinic. A few years ago he was sued by the parents of a boy who died at age 14 due to the mis diagnosis by Dr. Moiz. The parents were awarded 1.15$ million. The Porknose were always close to KQ as he had business dealings and investments with them. They were more KQ than SMB RA. KQ apparently helped the Porknose for lawsuit and the Poconos were indebted and were obliged to join KQ.

http://www.poconorecord.com/article/201 ... /108080314

Now the Dr Moiz and his wife Ramlah are selfstyled gurus in a jamaat of two in Poconos.

In conclusion majority of people in KQ Toli are of dubious background who have had hatred of SMS TUS and SMB RA. The ones who had an iota of love for SMB RA will soon revert back to SMB RA waris SMS TUS.

Mkenya
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2417

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:25 am

I can relate to posters who continue to pay Wajebaat, etc. to be able to live with immediate family and communicatr with extended family members, attend communal functions, meet friends and socialise, etc. This is something their forefathers did which they simply follow. At the crossroads that we are at the tug between options, and there are not many, can be draining. I was in the same situation a few years ago and believe me it is not easy. Days faced with innuendos, whispers, 'wagowanu', shunning, etc. can core ones heart out.
Now as someone living in the West I have options. The avenues to social lives are many. I have had the luxury of performing Ziarat in India and in situations where some hothead asks me to follow the dress code or compulsory donation I simply weaken them by doing salaam with the mighty green-back (dollars).
Give them money and get a lot more than daal-chawal-palidu. MS or KQ handholding you all the way to the land of rivers of milk, doe-eyed virgins, reclining divans, etc.!
Do what you think is best. It is your life and you know what it takes. Perform namaaz regularly and He will guide you.

way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2418

Unread post by way2go » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 am

This Universaldad is an ULTIMATE DISGRACE to the community! Wonder what he teaches his 'kids'. I sincerely pity them having a venomous 'dad' like him to guide them. May Allah have mercy on him and his 'toli'.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2419

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:44 am

Universaldad is definitely and ultimate disgrace for this community and his family. This is the same guy whose kids ran away with SKQ saheb declaring his grandpa SKQ saheb as their true successor (You Know Whom i am talking about). This guy is son of Muffadal Saifuddin Taha BS in disguise. He cannot spew hatred publicly so he is coming here free of cost as for these royals they think everything is for free. He is showing his dushmani here. He knows his kids will not come back to him so he is just here in frustation talking bull crap about SKQ saheb and his followers.
May Allah (SWT) have some rehmat on this kaafir, and may he die in peace inshallah.

Crater Lake
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2420

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:36 am

Universaldad wrote:Why did a few people join KQ Toli?

Example Dr. Moiz Poconos and his wife Dr. Ramlah Vahanvaty, They were the first to flock to the Qutbi Toli. The reason for this is purely a financial one. Dr. Moiz Mohyuddin (Poconos pronounced as Pork nose) is a horrible doctor and there as been a lot of malpractice in his clinic. A few years ago he was sued by the parents of a boy who died at age 14 due to the mis diagnosis by Dr. Moiz. The parents were awarded 1.15$ million. The Porknose were always close to KQ as he had business dealings and investments with them. They were more KQ than SMB RA. KQ apparently helped the Porknose for lawsuit and the Poconos were indebted and were obliged to join KQ.

http://www.poconorecord.com/article/201 ... /108080314

Now the Dr Moiz and his wife Ramlah are selfstyled gurus in a jamaat of two in Poconos.

In conclusion majority of people in KQ Toli are of dubious background who have had hatred of SMS TUS and SMB RA. The ones who had an iota of love for SMB RA will soon revert back to SMB RA waris SMS TUS.
Most doctors in the US have at least one malpractice suit against them. I refuse to fight as dirty as you and post malpractice settlements by doctors on MS side. They have been our friends and have helped us in time Of need just as Dr Moiz and Dr. Ramlah do. So we are not about to slander them. Everything else you said is Tohmat. Shame on you. Your iman is weak. You are not Burhanuddin Moula's follower please don't bother judging these kind and helpful people. Every single person With SKQ TUS are well respected members of the community.

I think UD that you have been assigned the job of digging up dirt on people based on local news reports. Then you publish them here (like your breaking news report of the 10 year drought in Central Valley :roll: ) like it is some New York Times article. It is a reflection on the MS leadership that they are fighting dirty like this.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2421

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:24 am

UD change your name [DELETED] ... If you are indeed a "dad," do the world a favor and put your children up for adoption! I hate to think about the kind of children you are raising.

SBM
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2422

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:23 am

To both SMS and SKQ followers
This is my take may be I am dreaming
But at the end of the day, there is going to be a compromise between SMS and SKQ, If one observes closely, the absence of Qaid Chor and Malek Chuster from the active scene of Ziyaafats as well as their active absence from North America scene one has to conclude that there are negotiations going on where SMS and his goons may let SKQ and his family keep North America and let Qutbi Dai create Dawat Seat here as most of SKQ family is based in USA and are US Citizens, SMS and his Goons will have enough abdes/amtes to loot between India/Pakistan/Middle East and Africa to please everyone in his family.
Right now this court battle is all about control of Saify and Badri Mahal. Many in India might have already noticed that Badri Mahal is not as active as it used to be.Most of the activities from Badri Mahal has been shifted.
What is also amazing that Fatemidawat has no mention of Taizoon Shakir's Zahir-Batin expose ( a trump card to expose Zahir Baatin of Mazoon). Those recorded conversation which I listened to when the website was up has enough material to put doubts on many die hard followers of SMB and SMS about dirty politics being played in the name of Dawat
So the conclusion is going to that abdes/amtes are once again going to be shafted. So all those who are still holding faint hopes of transparency and accountability keep on dreaming........

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2423

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:51 pm

The History of Saifee Mahal That Needs To Be Told
After the Africa incident, SKQ’s maternal family abandoned him. But what’s interesting is that before the incident, these same family members were responsible for highlighting him in every way possible and in many instances, it was obvious to many that these family members were giving him more importance than they were to SMB. This behavior is what initially laid the foundation for bringing down SKQ.
After the wafaat of SMB, meetings were held daily in Saifee Mahal led by Idris bs. In these meetings, SKQ was bad-mouthed by various family members. One of the maternal sisters actually accused SKQ’s immediate family of being very ruthless in their dealings with her and her children. This is the same complaint raised by other maternal SKQ siblings and their children (who are the children of Amena Aisaheba, STS’s fourth wife). Especially the grandchildren of Amena Aisaheba are vehemently anti-SKQ and have been for decades. They complain of being disrespected by SKQ’s children and hence breaking away from them entirely.
While all this movement from pro-SKQ to anti-SKQ developed within Amena Aisaheba’s family, SKQ’s children became more and more isolated and participation in family activities with SMB and Saifee Mahal in general became almost zero. This self-isolation eventually led to the rest of Saifee Mahal actually isolating them on purpose and not only avoiding them, but name-calling and laughing at almost everything that they did. The rest of Qasre Aali (family members of SMB and children of STS aka Saifee Mahal) began a campaign to downplay the role of mazoon during this time. Ridiculing SKQ’s family had gone down to such a level that even their dress habits were criticized.
This is what laid the foundation to the split we are seeing today. All of this time, the shehzadas of SMB were becoming stronger and almost god-like in the eyes of the public – especially Mufaddal bs. At the same time, the sons of SKQ were becoming the opposite. A campaign in Saifee Mahal against SKQ’s sons was amplified when Aziz bs refused to marry Umama bs (Huzaifa bs’ daughter) in Surat – leading to a hateful campaign led by Qasim bs to label SKQ as “not being with Mola” and being against “Mola’s khushi”. This Surat episode was the beginning of an all-out public campaign against mazoon himself. This campaign also included a major criticism by the powers that were that SKQ and his children made little mention of SMB in any of their speeches.
To come back to the present time, the sons of SKQ have an uphill battle – as is obvious from their perception described above. To go from persona-non-grata to shehzada in a matter of days is a daunting task. So in Saifee Mahal, it is not only the downgrading of SKQ that impacts any possible support for him, but the perception and deep resentment of the sons of SKQ that makes SKQ himself downgraded especially in the eyes of the young generation of bhaisahebs.

SBM
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2424

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Interesting insight.
Br AZ now we have one more deep throat in the Saify Mahal, Seems like Br AZ's deep throat is working on some other issues. :D
On a serious note, ordinary Bohras are not privy to these kind of information and I do hope that this kind of expose is more eye opening then just beating the drums of transparency and accountability from the Goons
If there are more articles on this topic may be Admin can create another thread under "Nepotism in Qasre Aaali"

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2425

Unread post by alam » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:40 pm

haqniwaat wrote:The History of Saifee Mahal That Needs To Be Told
After the Africa incident, SKQ’s maternal family abandoned him. But what’s interesting is that before the incident, these same family members were responsible for highlighting him in every way possible and in many instances, it was obvious to many that these family members were giving him more importance than they were to SMB. This behavior is what initially laid the foundation for bringing down SKQ.
After the wafaat of SMB, meetings were held daily in Saifee Mahal led by Idris bs. In these meetings, SKQ was bad-mouthed by various family members. One of the maternal sisters actually accused SKQ’s immediate family of being very ruthless in their dealings with her and her children. This is the same complaint raised by other maternal SKQ siblings and their children (who are the children of Amena Aisaheba, STS’s fourth wife). Especially the grandchildren of Amena Aisaheba are vehemently anti-SKQ and have been for decades. They complain of being disrespected by SKQ’s children and hence breaking away from them entirely.
While all this movement from pro-SKQ to anti-SKQ developed within Amena Aisaheba’s family, SKQ’s children became more and more isolated and participation in family activities with SMB and Saifee Mahal in general became almost zero. This self-isolation eventually led to the rest of Saifee Mahal actually isolating them on purpose and not only avoiding them, but name-calling and laughing at almost everything that they did. The rest of Qasre Aali (family members of SMB and children of STS aka Saifee Mahal) began a campaign to downplay the role of mazoon during this time. Ridiculing SKQ’s family had gone down to such a level that even their dress habits were criticized.
This is what laid the foundation to the split we are seeing today. All of this time, the shehzadas of SMB were becoming stronger and almost god-like in the eyes of the public – especially Mufaddal bs. At the same time, the sons of SKQ were becoming the opposite. A campaign in Saifee Mahal against SKQ’s sons was amplified when Aziz bs refused to marry Umama bs (Huzaifa bs’ daughter) in Surat – leading to a hateful campaign led by Qasim bs to label SKQ as “not being with Mola” and being against “Mola’s khushi”. This Surat episode was the beginning of an all-out public campaign against mazoon himself. This campaign also included a major criticism by the powers that were that SKQ and his children made little mention of SMB in any of their speeches.
To come back to the present time, the sons of SKQ have an uphill battle – as is obvious from their perception described above. To go from persona-non-grata to shehzada in a matter of days is a daunting task. So in Saifee Mahal, it is not only the downgrading of SKQ that impacts any possible support for him, but the perception and deep resentment of the sons of SKQ that makes SKQ himself downgraded especially in the eyes of the young generation of bhaisahebs.
And due to "Royalty", pride, self-importance, greed and jealousy, the community is held hostage - where family relationships have been compromised, where laanut said by one party on another is same as saying laanut to your brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, uncles and aunts, or parents, who happen to accept one instead of the other, due to convenience, pressure manipulation or free choice.. whatever.

Let us have love and peace reign our hearts once again.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2426

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm

zinger wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Ghulam bhai,

I can only speak for myself. 2 kharas, be mithas, nikah or burial in a bohra qabrastan does not bother me - I would think so. [And the reason I am saying I would think so is because it may be easier to say in the abstract vs. when ones has to actually face the music.]

The social boycott part does bother me. That I cannot keep in touch and meet my relatives; I cannot visit them, they cannot visit me, and that my children would be cut off, I would be cut-off from my immediate and extended family, that is really holding me back. Just my thoughts.

Agree and second what DCP says
I was referring to abdes in general as I very well know that people like you do not care for this kind of social life but as regards the burial then although you may personally not endorse the general belief of burying in a Bohra qabrastan but at the same time you would be worried about the elders in your family for whom burial outside the bohra qabrastan is taboo.

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2427

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:01 pm

alam wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:The History of Saifee Mahal That Needs To Be Told
After the Africa incident, SKQ’s maternal family abandoned him. But what’s interesting is that before the incident, these same family members were responsible for highlighting him in every way possible and in many instances, it was obvious to many that these family members were giving him more importance than they were to SMB. This behavior is what initially laid the foundation for bringing down SKQ.
After the wafaat of SMB, meetings were held daily in Saifee Mahal led by Idris bs. In these meetings, SKQ was bad-mouthed by various family members. One of the maternal sisters actually accused SKQ’s immediate family of being very ruthless in their dealings with her and her children. This is the same complaint raised by other maternal SKQ siblings and their children (who are the children of Amena Aisaheba, STS’s fourth wife). Especially the grandchildren of Amena Aisaheba are vehemently anti-SKQ and have been for decades. They complain of being disrespected by SKQ’s children and hence breaking away from them entirely.
While all this movement from pro-SKQ to anti-SKQ developed within Amena Aisaheba’s family, SKQ’s children became more and more isolated and participation in family activities with SMB and Saifee Mahal in general became almost zero. This self-isolation eventually led to the rest of Saifee Mahal actually isolating them on purpose and not only avoiding them, but name-calling and laughing at almost everything that they did. The rest of Qasre Aali (family members of SMB and children of STS aka Saifee Mahal) began a campaign to downplay the role of mazoon during this time. Ridiculing SKQ’s family had gone down to such a level that even their dress habits were criticized.
This is what laid the foundation to the split we are seeing today. All of this time, the shehzadas of SMB were becoming stronger and almost god-like in the eyes of the public – especially Mufaddal bs. At the same time, the sons of SKQ were becoming the opposite. A campaign in Saifee Mahal against SKQ’s sons was amplified when Aziz bs refused to marry Umama bs (Huzaifa bs’ daughter) in Surat – leading to a hateful campaign led by Qasim bs to label SKQ as “not being with Mola” and being against “Mola’s khushi”. This Surat episode was the beginning of an all-out public campaign against mazoon himself. This campaign also included a major criticism by the powers that were that SKQ and his children made little mention of SMB in any of their speeches.
To come back to the present time, the sons of SKQ have an uphill battle – as is obvious from their perception described above. To go from persona-non-grata to shehzada in a matter of days is a daunting task. So in Saifee Mahal, it is not only the downgrading of SKQ that impacts any possible support for him, but the perception and deep resentment of the sons of SKQ that makes SKQ himself downgraded especially in the eyes of the young generation of bhaisahebs.
And due to "Royalty", pride, self-importance, greed and jealousy, the community is held hostage - where family relationships have been compromised, where laanut said by one party on another is same as saying laanut to your brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, uncles and aunts, or parents, who happen to accept one instead of the other, due to convenience, pressure manipulation or free choice.. whatever.
Let us have love and peace reign our hearts once again.
Alam Bhai,
We will never have love and peace as long as money is the main reason to be a part of this "social club" called Dawoodi Bohras. And believe me, the court case is nothing but about money.

yfm
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2428

Unread post by yfm » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:01 pm

???

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2429

Unread post by alam » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Haqniwaatbhai, Yeah I understand, court case may be nothing about money, and Dcp explained this somewhere very eloquently. I won't get into same thing here.

Money is a means to an end. For many many bohras entrapped in the infrastructure and economy of this sub-culture of Bohra mohallas, Kothar, Aamil, muallim, now SBUT, multiple jameeas, worldwide conventions (sorry, aka waaz, bayaans) occurring multiple times a year, money is a survival issue. Survival for food shelter is one. Closely tied to this survival is social and emotional survival. Man is a social animal - and if the sub-culture of Bohra life is all he/she/we has ever known, all he/she has ever inherited from their ancestors of such a rich and vibrant culture then it's hard to move through and toward another way of living, another way of co-creating another culture to live in. True, money brings in the benefits for us to live comfortably in this material world, but it also brings in benefits of widening our range of choices/power over and control over our lives. Not to mention the evils of excessive power, excessive self-righteous zeal, jealousy and greed, which can be far more effectively activated with more money.

So no, I believe that we human beings have the capacity to transcend ourselves, and use our God-given intellect combined with common-sense and a softness in our hearts to bring back the love and peace that is really waiting to spring out to others. And no, i do not believe that a human being's capacity for love and compassion can be easily Bought off with money. It is only after agonizing over our deepest misery that we can push toward activating our extraordinary capacity for love and compassion. I think this is the essence of the lessons from our freedom fighters of today, but more so is the lesson from the life and shahadat of Maula Ali and also of Imam Husain.

Crater Lake
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

#2430

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:41 pm

.
image.jpg