Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ponga bhori

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ponga bhori » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm

"QAID JOHAR IMITATING MUFFY BY COMING IN CINDERELLA BUGGY !!"

Hah his luxurious cars went for servicing . So he borrowed this buggy from girl friend Cinderella. Will have to return it before mid-night though.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:30 pm

I came across a good quote which is tailor made for Muffy :-

As the old saying goes – Happy people don’t make history. They do not become fanatic. The fanatic is one who always feels frustrated, powerless and discontented. They want to lose their old happy selves in a new collective body. Confident and contended people shun such groups. The sort of people who are attracted to such radical moments are those who would be attracted to any mass movement.

The problem is about the opportunities of advancement, which any free society offers frighten to these fanatics because the failed people of little talent always find freedom a burden. These fanatics seek to be free of individual responsibility for his action. They also want to be free of individual guilt. They crave for an atmosphere of strict discipline and love the adherence to their narrow doctrine. They feel a heady sense of liberation in overturning the existing social, religious and historical institutions. Their avowed passion of TRUE ISLAM is nothing but a passion for authority, uniformity and anonymity. Mediocre people with deep sense of their own inferiority always clamour for equality at the expense of individual freedom.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:32 pm

That picture of Qaid Johar in the idiot buggy had me cracking up. I thought he had more sense than to be paraded around like some Disney princess. They really need to scrap this embarrassing carriage..Even though I am only on the MS side for show, and I have no emotional investment in this dawat, I am still embarrassed by this anachronistic, gender-confused attempt at royalty...

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:58 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:I came across a good quote which is tailor made for Muffy :-

As the old saying goes – Happy people don’t make history. They do not become fanatic. The fanatic is one who always feels frustrated, powerless and discontented. They want to lose their old happy selves in a new collective body. Confident and contended people shun such groups. The sort of people who are attracted to such radical moments are those who would be attracted to any mass movement.

The problem is about the opportunities of advancement, which any free society offers frighten to these fanatics because the failed people of little talent always find freedom a burden. These fanatics seek to be free of individual responsibility for his action. They also want to be free of individual guilt. They crave for an atmosphere of strict discipline and love the adherence to their narrow doctrine. They feel a heady sense of liberation in overturning the existing social, religious and historical institutions. Their avowed passion of TRUE ISLAM is nothing but a passion for authority, uniformity and anonymity. Mediocre people with deep sense of their own inferiority always clamour for equality at the expense of individual freedom.
it is tailor made for muffy now
but long before it reflects salafi and wahabi ideology

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 am

GHILAF Instructions for Urs of 52nd Dai.
Gilaf.jpg
Raudat_Tahera_GilafMubarak_EN.jpg

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:54 am

what nonsense is this for gilaaf mubarak, it reminds me of Hindu devotees who worship devi Durga Mata (Diety Durga Mother), and on that special occasion they climb somewhere for pilgrimage and than they put their own tailor made Chunri (kind of scarf) on their Idol of Diety Durga Maa.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:57 am

Gilaaf should be simple, should have some fragrance in it, when you visit the revered figure, we should pray to allah to keep him safe and in peace in Heaven and read Surat Yaseen and leave. thats it!

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:41 am

Chadti thi us mazar main chadren beshumar aur bahar betha ek fakir sardi se mar gaya

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:52 am

I agree. It is heart wrenching to see what surrounds the very location which we consider "jannat no kiyaaro".

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:15 am

haqniwaat wrote:I agree. It is heart wrenching to see what surrounds the very location which we consider "jannat no kiyaaro".
Matlab samajh me nahin aaya???

Jannat no kyaro is the actual hudood of AL masjid ul nabawi..

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:25 am

Dumbledore wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:I agree. It is heart wrenching to see what surrounds the very location which we consider "jannat no kiyaaro".
Matlab samajh me nahin aaya???

Jannat no kyaro is the actual hudood of AL masjid ul nabawi..
Abdes/Amtes 'claim' (or believe) Raudat Tahera to be Jannat No Kiyaro ............ may be this a different type of Jannat where 'dead' ones are considered 'alive' and living souls are made to die day in and day out.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 am

The most important instruction
"Mumineen who wish to have their Ghilaf placed on Qabr Mubarak by Syedna Aali Qadr Muffaddal Saifuddin should contact Raudat Tahera Office"
I suppose this is not a free service, what is the cost of this service :twisted: :evil: SMS does not do anything for free :(

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:51 am

SBM wrote:The most important instruction
"Mumineen who wish to have their Ghilaf placed on Qabr Mubarak by Syedna Aali Qadr Muffaddal Saifuddin should contact Raudat Tahera Office"
I suppose this is not a free service, what is the cost of this service :twisted: :evil: SMS does not do anything for free :(
SBM bhai, why should you care? you are not going to place any gilaf, i would suggest you not loose your cool over it. Dene waale denge

if you want to preach them about how they should utilise their money elsewhere, then please, by all means, do so, but not on a forum where only a handful of people listen. go out on the streets, in the jamat and do it

i actually find what asad said, very pertinent, that while a gilaf was being chadhaoed insde, a fakir died of cold outside.

also, reminds me of a superb dialogue of paresh rawal in oh my god where he tells a maulana that instead of putting a chaadar on a grave, he should put it on a poor man toh dua milegi

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:40 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Gilaaf should be simple, should have some fragrance in it, when you visit the revered figure, we should pray to allah to keep him safe and in peace in Heaven and read Surat Yaseen and leave. thats it!
safety is a non-requirement for dead,

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:24 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Gilaaf should be simple, should have some fragrance in it, when you visit the revered figure, we should pray to allah to keep him safe and in peace in Heaven and read Surat Yaseen and leave. thats it!
safety is a non-requirement for dead,
And 'Dead' are not required by us ...!!! they cannot do anything to us or for us or against us .............

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:08 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:what nonsense is this for gilaaf mubarak, it reminds me of Hindu devotees who worship devi Durga Mata (Diety Durga Mother), and on that special occasion they climb somewhere for pilgrimage and than they put their own tailor made Chunri (kind of scarf) on their Idol of Diety Durga Maa.
Hope we don't see something like what one saw a few days after the death of SMB :

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:59 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:I came across a good quote which is tailor made for Muffy :-

Funnily enough, that saying describes you very well, doesnt it ghulam.
You feel frustrated, powerless and are most certainly discontented.
You want to lose yourself in this new collective internet body.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:Funnily enough, that saying describes you very well, doesnt it ghulam.
You feel frustrated, powerless and are most certainly discontented.
You want to lose yourself in this new collective internet body.
Are you in front of a mirror !!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:54 pm

It is quite some time that Muffy has been in Dubai and is now ready to leave in a couple of days but the kothar sponsored website zeninfosys which is at the forefront of marketing him has not posted a SINGLE photo or mentioned his SINGLE event in that country !! The reasons for the same are anyones guess. :D :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:what nonsense is this for gilaaf mubarak, it reminds me of Hindu devotees who worship devi Durga Mata (Diety Durga Mother), and on that special occasion they climb somewhere for pilgrimage and than they put their own tailor made Chunri (kind of scarf) on their Idol of Diety Durga Maa.
Madarsa E Saifiyah Farzando 52 Maa Dai Al Mutlaq Saydna Mohammad Burhanuddin (R A) naa pahla urs mubark maate GILAAF tayyar kartaa hua - Bohra Masjid Mandleshwar

27th Safar, 1436

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:13 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote:The most important instruction
SBM bhai, why should you care? you are not going to place any gilaf, i would suggest you not loose your cool over it. Dene waale denge

if you want to preach them about how they should utilise their money elsewhere, then please, by all means, do so, but not on a forum where only a handful of people listen. go out on the streets, in the jamat and do it

i actually find what asad said, very pertinent, that while a gilaf was being chadhaoed insde, a fakir died of cold outside.

also, reminds me of a superb dialogue of paresh rawal in oh my god where he tells a maulana that instead of putting a chaadar on a grave, he should put it on a poor man toh dua milegi
Inshallah there will soon be a day that while Ghilaf mubarak will be placed on Qabr Mubarak of Duat Mutlaqeen by Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS, a munafiq beggar will be dying in Thana on his way to Hell fire. Same hashar of his progressive toli.

:D

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Universaldad,
My friendly advise to you, go spent some money in your nearby theaters or go buy a DVD, or save your money for Muffy and download it from some torrent site, this latest blockbuster Bollywood movie called PK directed by rajkumar Hirani starring Aamir khan. if you do not understand hindi please watch it with subtitles
It is my humble request to you, and stop this who is going to hell and heaven BS!

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:23 pm

In our area they have made "lazim har ek ghar ma si ek shaks to ziyarat wastey jaaye aj" and they are asking everyone to register on its52

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:12 am

Strong rumour that during this urs they are expecting/targeting 5 to 6 lacs people world wide.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:15 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Strong rumour that during this urs they are expecting/targeting 5 to 6 lacs people world wide.
Even if every single Bohra comes number wont exceed 5.5lacs. My estimate is 1.5 lac people will attend.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 am

Even i doubt. I too feel max to max 2 or 3 lacs people will come and these people will be those who are die hard abde and superstitious in their belief.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 am

asad wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Strong rumour that during this urs they are expecting/targeting 5 to 6 lacs people world wide.
Even if every single Bohra comes number wont exceed 5.5lacs. My estimate is 1.5 lac people will attend.
:D You Khozemites and Progressives are getting funnier by the day. Dont worry about our demographics and numbers worry about yours... Inshallah all those Dawoodi Bohras who have the means will make it to Mumbai for first Urs, those who cant, it would be for unavoidable personal circumstances.

The question is will KQ and Toli be able to make it from Thana... I doubt..... His hatred for SMB RA will keep him away.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:37 am

Universaldad wrote:
asad wrote: Even if every single Bohra comes number wont exceed 5.5lacs. My estimate is 1.5 lac people will attend.
:D You Khozemites and Progressives are getting funnier by the day. Dont worry about our demographics and numbers worry about yours... Inshallah all those Dawoodi Bohras who have the means will make it to Mumbai for first Urs, those who cant, it would be for unavoidable personal circumstances.

The question is will KQ and Toli be able to make it from Thana... I doubt..... His hatred for SMB RA will keep him away.
Father of the Universe.....How old are you? When did you pass out from Jamea? Who were your Ustads (teachers). Kudos to them....they taught you well what hatred without knowledge is.....and you surely must have passed with 'flying' colours' on the subject of hatred and curse! You are a PERFECT example of what a momeen should NOT be.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:42 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Universaldad,
My friendly advise to you, go spent some money in your nearby theaters or go buy a DVD, or save your money for Muffy and download it from some torrent site, this latest blockbuster Bollywood movie called PK directed by rajkumar Hirani starring Aamir khan. if you do not understand hindi please watch it with subtitles
It is my humble request to you, and stop this who is going to hell and heaven BS!
Thanks for the advise. Look forward to watching it....

But fact will remain KQ is destined for Hell fire :twisted:

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:35 am

Universaldad wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Universaldad,
Thanks for the advise. Look forward to watching it....

But fact will remain KQ is destined for Hell fire :twisted:
Father of the Universe.....and pray may I ask where are you headed??? Since you think you are so very adept at prophesizing kindly would you please tell all on the forum where you are destined to be?