Sticky: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haqniwaat

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:27 am

abde53 wrote:Haqniwaat Bhai
Is it true that aamils of the local jamaats are asked to collect fixed amount of Wajebaats and do they get commission based on the collection.
Also can you tell us if it is true that most of the people working in Saify Mahal like accountants, drivers, guards are NOT mumineen and Qasr e aali purposely do not hire Mumineen/Muminaat
(1) They do not get a commission.
(2) Yes, they are not mumineen. Most are Bihari Muslims. Their living quarters are not the best and I would not recommend them for mumineen.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:Dr. Idris bs Zainuddin married to Shere Banu bs (daughter of STS) and they have been in London for decades.
Is he the same Dr. Idris who had fatally knocked down someone in London when he was driving in a drunken state ? It is said that Kothar had spent crores to get him out of jail.
He was not drunk. Yes, he's the one.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:32 am

angel5152 wrote:Dear Haqniwaat,
I have some questions for you for us normal ppl to understand what goes on in the saifee mahal
1. Death of Yusuf Najmuddin bs. The ordinary mumineen were told he died of big heart attack but this forum revealed that he was murdered by the Egyptian mafia - thrown to his death off a hotel balcony in Cairo. What was the news inside Saifee Mahal when he died? Did they know how he actually died?
Yes, they knew that he actually died and were told it was a heart attack.
2. Ex Mazoon revealed there were 3 failed assassination attempts against him. Do you know when these were and who they were carried out by?
I have no knowledge of this.
3. Is it true that the Saifee Mahal is actually under ex mazoons name - this was left by STS as a gift to him?
Saifee Mahal - the building itself - is a Dawat property. The other two buildings - Al Azhar and Burhani Manzil are privately owned buildings.
4. Are there any brothers or sisters who were close to ex mazoon up until last year when the split occurred, or had all brothers and sisters cut ties with him for many years since East africa incident?
The ties have never been cut completely - there may be some who are still in contact, but not publicly.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:41 am

asad wrote: It was SMB who started this gold collection, he asked people to donate in waez, might be his sons looked over the collection. This huge quantity of gold cant disappear in thin air. You know about the inner circle and working of the Qasre Burhani so check again please.
I have no information regarding this. Ibrahim bs son of Qaid Johar bs was in charge of this.
as far as i know, Ziyafat money from Syedna is distributed in whole of qasre ali and kothar. each and every one gets an envelop and it can range from 50k to 50rs but every one receives it. Might be old and far off relatives are not given any more or who are not on good terms with SMB sons. but largess is distributed.
Yes, everyone gets an envelope but the amount that goes to Syedna, I do not know what happens with it.
haqniwaat wrote:
asad wrote:3) Who takes Galla money from different mazars
The Kothar takes care of this, as well. But let me just say that gallas are found in many faiths especially in India, and the faithful tend to not question what happens to the money; that is a part of our faith. Otherwise, why bother putting anything in the galla, right?
Kothar takes cares means what? where does the money go.
I think I answered this question already.
haqniwaat wrote:
asad wrote:4) How does extended family of STS and SMB fend for themselves if they are not in amalat or are old.
Ha ha. You can count these with three fingers. All three of these families are with SKQ and have jobs/business.
Who are these three families except sons of KQ. how are they related to SMB or STS
Dr. Moiz Mohyuddin in Pennsylvania, his daughter, and Taizoon Shakir.
Might be MS dosent know financial intricacies but such a huge empire cant work without proper financial maintenance. There should be record of receipt and distribution of wealth. If not how will they set the targets for Wajebaat collection.
I have no idea.
asad wrote:6) How much is the estimated wealth of Qasre Ali.
I don't know. Every family is different depending on how well they kept their investments (see my previous post on Ibrahim bs and investing).
Ok. Which is wealthiest of them all.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Might be they are suppose to deposit it back and get a percentage. As you mentioned that nazar al maqaam is deposited back can you confirm what happens to that money.
No, I do not know what happens to it.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:42 am

zinger wrote: One more question
5. We have also heard rumours of a hand-written letter from Taher Saifuddin Maula RA to the mother of ex-Mazun Maula, promising her that he would be made Dai after Burhanuddin Maula RA. does such a letter exist or it an urban legend?
I am not aware of this.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:47 am

asad wrote: One more question
Make it 6
Why didnt SMB declared KQ as dai when he had time. who was he afraid of. Was his dawat hijacked under his feet?
He did what he did because he was aware of what would have happened had he declared in public during his lifetime. I think those who love SMB will not have issues with this, but those who don't believe in him will. This is - at the end - a matter of faith. I have tried to answer all of your questions to the best of my knowledge. I am not privy to everything - nobody is. Everyone in khidmat also handles certain aspects. So until you can get one of SMB's shehzadas to come on this board and answer your questions, you will not get all of your answers.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:54 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:make it 7
we have heard in africa KQ distributed cd or paper and took sign of the people claiming he too received faiz of imam.
is this true?
why nothing has been said about this by his side when MS side is throwing allegations of such sorts?
Because it is not true - nobody was told to sign saying that he received faiz of Imam. However, the signatures that were taken were after the wafaat of Burhanuddin Mola RA, by Idris bs in one of his daily meetings. He had everyone in Saifee Mahal sign - on a blank sheet of paper - and he said that these would go to local officials in India.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:22 am

haqniwaat wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:make it 7
we have heard in africa KQ distributed cd or paper and took sign of the people claiming he too received faiz of imam.
is this true?
why nothing has been said about this by his side when MS side is throwing allegations of such sorts?
Because it is not true - nobody was told to sign saying that he received faiz of Imam. However, the signatures that were taken were after the wafaat of Burhanuddin Mola RA, by Idris bs in one of his daily meetings. He had everyone in Saifee Mahal sign - on a blank sheet of paper - and he said that these would go to local officials in India.
i clearly remember there was audio relay of SMB of his africa safar during one of the 40 days after his wafat all over the world. i have heard that myself also. in that he says ( i dont remeber exact words ) imam faiz comes to dai only. and thru dai it goes to else. someone claiming otherwise is not on the right path. who is that someone he was refering to?
MS side claims he is KQ.
ur comments plz

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:46 am

This whole split has its roots in this Africa episode. A common man (Hebatullah) stood up against Mazoon of Dawat and the Dai sided with him. Maybe there is hikmat here that he remained Mazoon but, to a lay person, it was one person's word against another and the Mazoon apparently lost. And it is this damage that appears to be irreparable even today.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:33 am

but still it is not clear what actually was the issue between KQ and hebatullah

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:50 am

Whatever the issue was is probably irrelevant. It's the fact that Hebatullah had the backing of shehzadas which is more telling.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:39 am

asad wrote:HNW,
I am sorry if it sounds as grilling session to you from all of us. but please understand that there has been so much gap between Dai and his followers that anyone who claims to be a representative of people whom they cant even approach leave aside ask question will face these kind of questions.
Kindly ignore the tone of questions and provide as much factual information you can to win some trust which Kotharis and Bohri leaders look to have lost forever.
Don't worry, it's not grilling at all. I wish I had all of the information that people are asking about, but not everyone has all the details. However, I will not tell you something that I don't know. Ameerul Mumineen SA says that when you don't know something, say that you don't know.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:13 am

kimanumanu wrote:Whatever the issue was is probably irrelevant. It's the fact that Hebatullah had the backing of shehzadas which is more telling.
bro
i tend to disagree a little.
we know the fact, but not the reason behind it. that is the core of this split.
MS side is saying KQ wanted to bring stray people to dawat fold, without taking raza of SMB.
and claiming he did not require raza as he had absolute raza over everything.
is this true?
why KQ side is not revealing everything, what was the real issue between him and hebatullah.
his silence till now was understandable as SMB had shut the case and no further debate was allowed.
but now after his wafat and especially mudslinging by MS side, what is the reason of his silence?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:56 am

Fair enough. My point is a bit different though. In what capacity did Hebatullah challenge Mazoon? Do you have any other examples of a normal person challenging successfully a shehzada let alone one of the rutbas? What has happened to all those who even dared to voice anything against them? How come Hebatullah is the exception? Why was he given the Dai's full attention to the extent he even got his reprieve in a waaz? These are the questions that I would like answers to.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:31 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
haqniwaat wrote: Because it is not true - nobody was told to sign saying that he received faiz of Imam. However, the signatures that were taken were after the wafaat of Burhanuddin Mola RA, by Idris bs in one of his daily meetings. He had everyone in Saifee Mahal sign - on a blank sheet of paper - and he said that these would go to local officials in India.
i clearly remember there was audio relay of SMB of his africa safar during one of the 40 days after his wafat all over the world. i have heard that myself also. in that he says ( i dont remeber exact words ) imam faiz comes to dai only. and thru dai it goes to else. someone claiming otherwise is not on the right path. who is that someone he was refering to?
MS side claims he is KQ.
ur comments plz
Yes, I have seen this video and the Hebatullahs showing it around the world like some Bollywood blockbuster. Hebatullah says something different and SMB says something different. We've already received proof that the Rozat Tahera video was masterminded by Dr. Moiz and shehzadas and gang. What more proof do people want?! Wake up and smell the coffee! Why is this community so stupid?!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:35 pm

abde53 wrote:Haqniwaat Bhai
You and many including me have lot of respect for Burhanuddin Moula RA but can you tell us why he did not issue any Bayan when Taizoon Bhai Shakir was beaten in Mumbai, why did Moula kept quiet when Asghar Ali Engineer was falsely accused and his house and office was ransacked. Why did Moula not say anything about what happened in Udaipur Masjid when progressive women were beaten up and humiliated. Do you know who was responsible for these acts of vandalism and violence at Saify Mahal
Do you really think the great shehzadas actually told SMB that Taizoon was beaten up or for that matter, anyone else they have beaten up and done things to?! Of course not! The shehzadas told SMB what they wanted him to know. Why do you think they have been able to run away with dawat itself?!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:22 pm

The Munaafiq Shehzada

The youngest shehzada of Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin RA was Abdullah Hakimuddin. He was an "urtaalisma" - those who believed that nass was not done on Syedna Najmuddin RA and therefore, the Imam had done zuhoor. Shehzada Abdullah Hakimuddin's tomb was located inside the qubba in Surat until renovations. His history was never revealed to the public at large - since he was a shehzada. He was very powerful and outspoken and upon the wafaat of Syedna Najmuddin, he boasted about how he could have changed the nass that Syedna had done if he had known about his death being near! This was the evil that wound through the great and well-known flourishing era of 48 years of the golden age of Najmuddin Mola RA.

One of Shehzada Abdullah Hakimuddin's sons was Fazal bs. He had three daughters and one son. One of the daughters was Ateka bs. Ateka bs' daughter was Amatullah Aisaheba, wife of Burhanuddin Mola RA. So Mufaddal bs is related to Abdullah Hakimuddin. Abdullah Hakimuddin is Mufaddal bs' great great grandfather. How history repeats itself.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:26 pm

anajmi wrote:haqniwaat,
Would you then agree that the Dai was not "ghaib na jaankar"?
Per Fatimid belief, and STS used to define this many times, the Da'i can see as far as he wants depending on how far Imam uz Zamaan wants him to see. In other words, he is in human form and thus is humanly limited until the divine force intervenes. Rasulullah SAW also has miracles of this sort.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:35 pm

The holy night of Lailatul Qadr is suppose to be the period between the night of 22nd Ramzan and Fajr of 23rd Ramzan and this period is considered to be of great importance. There is a mass propaganda by the marketing team of MS to convince his abdes into believing that their leader was born on this important night so as to give him a holier then thou image but as per insiders this is a blatant lie as MS was born in the afternoon of 23rd Ramzan in Surat. Can Bro.haqniwaat confirm the same ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:57 pm

bohra_manus wrote:I checked on a Hijri Calendar application, shows SMS's birthday on 23rd Ramazan.
That's exactly what Iam saying as 23rd Ramzan is NOT Lailatul Qadr as the night ends after fajr of 23rd but his cake is cut on 22nd night just to give an impression that he was born on the holy night.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:28 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
bohra_manus wrote:I checked on a Hijri Calendar application, shows SMS's birthday on 23rd Ramazan.
That's exactly what Iam saying as 23rd Ramzan is NOT Lailatul Qadr as the night ends after fajr of 23rd but his cake is cut on 22nd night just to give an impression that he was born on the holy night.
It might come as quite a shocker to most abdes on this forum but Its quite common knowledge amongst the insiders at saifee mahal that Amatullah aisaheba (aq) started having contractions pain in the 23rd night , but the actual birth of DMBS was after fajr namaz.
But for the sake of getting barakat , it was proclaimed that he is " maulood of lailatul-qadr"( child of lailatul qadr) which technically if you see he is not., since he was born after "Tul-ul-Shams" (after sunrise).
But now PR machinery at saifee mahal and badri mahal is in full swing to show his divinity by claming he was born on 23rd night of ramazan.
The truth is DMBS was born on 23 rd ramazan , but not really the night .
And we all know that the 23rd day of ramzan is just like any day of ramzan ..its the night that is most precious.

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:57 am

Ozdundee wrote:Haqniwaat bhai
Do the princes and princesses marry any commoners ? If so which did ?
Yes. There are quite a few. I will try to list when I have more time.
Those princes who are likely leadership potential are their marriages arranged in a sense to steer an inheritance outcome?
Could be arranged for financial benefit like many Indian marriages.
In terms of education are the princes provided exclusive theological knowledge and education different from the commoners who attend Jamia and try to excel?
It is not different, it is higher. There are levels of books - zahir, taweel, and haqiqat. From the haqiqat books, a very few at the top level are only disseminated to rutbas i.e. future da'i and mazoon.
Is this an intentional strategy to monopolise the leadership breed?
No, nothing like that. More familiarity then anything else and compatibility - knowing the royal traditions.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:13 am

Marriage to Commoners
Non-commoners include both Qasre Aali (STS children) and Baite Zaini.

STS Shehzadas

Husain bs Husamuddin - married to commoner - 2nd wife - Maimoona bs.
Abdut-Tayyeb bs Zakiuddin - married to commoner - 2nd wife - Bilqees bs.
Qasim bs Hakimuddin - married to commoner - Fizza bs.
Shabbir bs Nooruddin - married to commoner - Husaina bs.
Abbas bs Fakhruddin - married to commoner - Rashida bs.

SMB Shehzadas

Malikul Ashtar bs Shujauddin - married to commoner - Tasneem bs.
Huzaifa bs Mohyuddin - married to commoner - Nafisa bs.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:33 am

The Destruction of Qaid Johar bs' Son

It was Burhanuddin Mola's RA and Busaheba Amatullah Aisaheba's khushi that Umme Hani, daughter of Mufaddal bs, get married to Taher bs Ezzuddin, son of Qaid Johar bs. But Umme Hani was infatuated with Abdul Qadir, son of Dr. Moiz. So even though it was Mola's khushi, Umme Hani disobeyed Mola and married Abdul Qadir. So much for highlighting Mola's khushi for others - what a double standard!

This left poor Taher bs Ezzuddin in a total mental breakdown. He was very much in love with Umme Hani and did not want anyone to marry her. Abdul Qadir was threatened by him - literally - and so Qaid Johar bs had to send him away to London for treatment. This caused an immense fissure between the two brothers - Qaid Johar bs and Mufaddal bs. And although a deep fissure was always present with Qaid Johar bs' wife Samina bs and Johratus Sharaf bs (Mufaddal bs' wife), the well-known fissure between these two wives became even deeper.

Burhanuddin Mola had very high hopes for Taher bs Ezzuddin. He even sent Taher bs to Egypt to learn Arabic and worldly knowledge. He is very well educated with a well rounded education which none of Mufaddal bs' children have. But jealousy against poor Taher bs Ezzuddin lead to his destruction. Another life destroyed by Mufaddal bs and wife.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Another Victim in Burhani Manzil

Another son of Qaid Johar bs who was put in his place was Ibrahim bs - who is/was married to Fatema bs, daughter of SKQ. Everyone remembers Ibrahim bs going around the world collecting funds for the Najaf masjid project and Karbala. Well, Ibrahim bs did all the ground work. He went back and forth to Najaf/Karbala organizing and preparing. All of a sudden, he had to leave Iraq for some visa/official issue. In come the sons of Mufaddal bs. They took over what Ibrahim bs had completed and pushed their cousin aside - as if he had done something wrong and they were forced to take over.

This putting you in your place episode was done in such a way that even Henry VIII of England would be awestruck. The poor fellow was deeply hurt and depressed for a long time and spent a lot of time in London. One wonders why - when he had a chance to completely break away and enjoy his life away from these despots - he simply didn't listen to his wife and move in with the Qutbi's. In fact, it is his children who are in Bakersfield. He can have a happy, peaceful life in tranquility with his wife and children.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:56 pm

If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them

From the very beginning, the Zakiuddin's have been awe-struck and jealous of the Najmuddin's. Zakiuddin's are the children of Abdut-Tayyeb bs and we all know who the Najmuddin's are. Always in the forefront of everything, always outdoing everyone else - especially the Zakiuddin's, the Najmuddin's were idolized and at the same time despised by the jealous Zakiuddin's. The sons of Yusuf bs - and daughters - are educated, bhaisaheb-like, larger-than-the-room-you're-in, outspoken, and idolized by thousands. Whereas the Zakiuddin brothers - having two mothers who were no match for Yusuf bs' wife in stature or royalness, were many times laughed upon in private by not only Qasre Aali's but even Baite Zaini's and Kothar. Refer to the Royal Family Tree for a who's who - http://www.familyecho.com/?p=N8EH3&c=v3 ... 0567067672

Yusuf bs Najmuddin was a million times bigger in stature and larger-than-life compared to his half-brother Abdut-Tayyeb bs Zakiuddin. The former was the total opposite of the latter and the latter was meek, soft-spoken, and timid. When Yusuf bs passed away in Egypt, it was like the sky had fallen in Saifee Mahal. He was referred to with all sorts of grand titles including Al Muqaddas Najmuddin Saheb. But when Tayyeb bs passed away in Fremont, California, hardly anyone was there although Burhanuddin Mola sent Idris bs to the funeral. Wazira Aisaheba's previous marriage children were especially angered by the low respect given to the step-kakajisaheb. Some would outright question why Tayyeb bs was not referred to as Al Muqaddas Zakiuddin Saheb.

Then, closer to the present time, things started to change. Behlul Zakiuddin, son of Tayyeb bs, had his son Mustansir marry the daughter of Koser Ali Najmuddin. The admittance of defeat by the Zakiuddin's had been etched in stone. The interesting twist is that Samina bs, wife of Qaid Johar bs is the daughter of Tayyeb bs Zakiuddin and the sister of the Zakiuddin's. Hence, the constant - and sometimes unthinkable - support of Qaid Johar bs of his brothers-in-laws.

Mudreka Zakiuddin, the well know lawyer who passed away in a sudden heart attack at a fairly young age, had his daughter marry Al Anwar Badruddin, son of Johratul Majd and Idris bs. Al Anwar was having personal issues and his new wife was not liking it. To keep this new wife away from divulging the inside stories of Idris bs' household, Johratul Majd accused her of infidelity with one of the young men of Kothar and even went as far as accusing her of stealing! This poor girl was divorced and sent back to her father Mudreka. Of course, no father can take such an insult and such pain and the poor fellow died with a heart attack sitting on a sofa at home.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:17 pm

The Saifee Mahal Complex & Grounds
saifee mahal.jpg
Note the green border showing the boundaries. Also note the 2 driveways and 2 gates separated during STS' time to distinguish Al Azhar (a private building with grounds) from Saifee Mahal. Burhani Manzil can be accessed by either of the 2 driveways. So in the future, Saifee Mahal could actually be walled in and separated from Al Azhar and Burhani Manzil. Is it possible that this is what STS and SMB had in mind? Note: Saifee Mahal is Dawat properties but the other two buildings and grounds are privately owned by shehzada/shehzadi flat owners.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Saifee Mahal - Ground (1st) Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide1.JPG
Saifee Mahal - Second Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide2.JPG
Saifee Mahal - Third Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide3.JPG
Saifee Mahal - Fourth Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide4.JPG
Note: The above was valid as of the wafaat of Burhanuddin Mola RA.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Love is unconditional, otherwise it cannot be called love.
Saifee Mahal is void of love. Love left Saifee Mahal when Burhanuddin Mola RA ascended into the realm of Imam uz Zamaan SA.
Aqamola TUS - Eaton Centre 1986 print.jpg

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 am

I also feel the same, and am sure many others.
just did not wanted to bring this sensitive topic.
but would like to know the truth, as it is alleged that KQ never prayed that marasiya.
so something definitely is fishy in this