Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
saminaben

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by saminaben » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:54 am

yfm wrote:You must be kidding. There is so much hate in the Bohra Community that it is sufficient to absorb all the hate in the world. If the bohra of MS were given guns and hatchets, they would behead all the bohra (men, women and Children) who follow the bohras of KS. What are you talking about. Are you following these postings. What do you think makes all these bohras have the BALLS to write on these posts and NOT HAVE THE BALLS to standup for what is right? The fear of HATE of being ostracized and excommunicated. The Bohras who have the time to write on these posts have no BALLS to stand up to the (whoever they may be, the Dai, the Kothar, the Bhaisahebs, the Shazadehs) and tell them to go (deleted by Moderator) themselves because they are not the servants or the slaves of the British Raj, They want something that makes the Bohra community prosper where their children (AND NOT THE DAMMED Shazardaz) to have a chance to get an education, a health care plan and a place to better themselves and I MEAN HERE AND NOT IN SOME GOD FORSAKEN PLACE called the heavens above. BEFORE WE CAN GO TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE, WE MUST HAVE A PLACE GOOD HERE TO MAKE US WORTHY TO GO TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE. Remember the prayer of our prophet when he was stoned by the pagans. He Prayed to Allah, to discipline him and to make him what ALLAH wants him to be so that he can be what is the best that he can be, here on EARTH. We Bohras have to come to terms with ourselves and pray to Allah to make us what Allah wants us to be and NOT some whimpy bohra who can only write his grievance on this post but does not have the BALLS to stand up to the RICH AND POWERFUL Shezadahs for what is best for the Bohra Community.
YFM, is there another way you can word your anger and rage? Try again, your previous posts were far more dignified yet quite blatant and straightforward.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:01 am

Thank you Saminaben! Sometimes you need friends like you to remind one that self control is essential for self respect. Gratefully, YFM.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 am

My Dearest Saminaben, I just can not hold back from writing this and that is I may be well financed now and I could throw my money around to get the respect that money can buy in this Bohra world. I am tempted to do it but Allah has tested me in many ways too. But believe me I came from a destitute family back in Mombasa. I have gone hungry many nights when I was only 10 and along and back during those times. After Magrib and Isha Namaz I and my brothers just hung around until Majlis time so that we could get a cup of tea. We starved many days. However my widowed mother was pious and went to masjid for prayers three times a day and as a result, good bohras who were just good, provided the education support. But they had no idea what we suffered. I have a brother who is well established in the Seyedna Family because Seyedna Muhammad Burhanuddin took him under his wings. He can vouch for the days when he went hungry as I did. This is real. So my memories of days when this pious community could not feed me when I was hungry and only the rare bohras who are PDB and have died and burried in unknown graves, educated me and gave me the kindness makes me remember those who are like me bohras but in anguish and all we do is nothing. And that to me is outrageous. No matter how much material wealth you accumulate, it does not do you any good. The only good that is from your right living. That is what the Koran Teaches and that is what make you feel good. If that was not the truth, then I would not be able to write this. Your happiness comes from the right path you follow and not from anything else material well being or blind allegiance to any diety.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:25 am

Harry Reid 12-2014 blank.pdf
(55.98 KiB) Downloaded 505 times
Received on Whatsup

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:
alam wrote: And how does a campaign win hearts and minds when families are divided, children separated from parents and grandparents, Laanuts and social boycott and excommunication rampant all over, and even die hard SKQ supporters, along with SMS, progressives and others spewing venom on their opponents, as we have seen time and again on this forum?

My friend, campaign of winning hearts and minds is not in the hands of an organized group, rather it spreads with one person, or one relationship, or one friendship at a time through love and respect. It is simply hopeless to look for a Gandhi or Mother Theresa in SKQ or SMS or any progressive or reformist leader for that matter.

I would disagree and say that winning hearts does require a great deal of organization.
Im sure the SKQ jamaat will increase their efforts as they move ever forward.
Wrong. You are totally off on this.
Winning hearts comes by setting an example, with your own life. Examples: Imam Husain, Maula Ali, Gandhi, Mandela, MLK, MOTHER THERESA.

On the Other hand, winning loyalty requires an army of organization. Like a country, a govt., Passports, drawing national boundaries, ITS smart cards, excommunication, safai chitthi, promise of passports to heaven. Of course CriticalThinker, you know about all that, being a so- called Udaipuri who has suffered at the hands of the organization of Kothar, Dawat, and in the name of religion. :roll:

I hope SKQ does NOT follow example of setting up a fake campaign, under the guise of winning hearts and minds, just like loyalty programs set up by Reliance, or frequent flier airline dudes, ITS Smart cards . . . Get the drift?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:48 am

I am just going to join the main stream Islam and become a sunni. All I need is peace of mind. I have been struggling with these abuses for too many years and now it is beginning to effect my health again.
Islam was supposed to bring peace to us. I remember Imam Hassan and he believed in keeping the Muslims at peace. I am going to follow his direction and just find peace. I pray to Allah to provide me peace with the wasilo of the most pious Muslim from the Noor of the Allahs. Seyedna Taher Seifuddin used to say that Imam Ali was created from the Noor of Allah and Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein who are the shababs of Jannat will guide me and help me find peace. Joining the Sunnis is not going to lower my love for the Imam Hassan and Hussein even a bit.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:38 am

yfm wrote:I am just going to join the main stream Islam and become a sunni. All I need is peace of mind. I have been struggling with these abuses for too many years and now it is beginning to effect my health again.
Islam was supposed to bring peace to us. I remember Imam Hassan and he believed in keeping the Muslims at peace. I am going to follow his direction and just find peace. I pray to Allah to provide me peace with the wasilo of the most pious Muslim from the Noor of the Allahs. Seyedna Taher Seifuddin used to say that Imam Ali was created from the Noor of Allah and Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein who are the shababs of Jannat will guide me and help me find peace. Joining the Sunnis is not going to lower my love for the Imam Hassan and Hussein even a bit.
Bhai yfm

"Sushi" rehna jyaada acha hai...as compared to adding a tag of shia sunni salafi etc to yourself.

In sushi we follow the sunnat of our beloved prophet saws and have love of ahlul bayt too...just my two cents...what do you say

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Dumbledore wrote:
yfm wrote:I am just going to join the main stream Islam and become a sunni. All I need is peace of mind. I have been struggling with these abuses for too many years and now it is beginning to effect my health again.
Bhai yfm

"Sushi" rehna jyaada acha hai...as compared to adding a tag of shia sunni salafi etc to yourself.

In sushi we follow the sunnat of our beloved prophet saws and have love of ahlul bayt too...just my two cents...what do you say

Well said, pretty soon you will have about 200 lost souls subscribing to the Sushism...... KQ dawat looks like coming to an end.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:30 am

yfm wrote:You think this is a circus my friend
What more can you expect from clowns :roll:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:24 am

bhai yfm,

I thought you were leaning towards SKQ. What made you consider the above switch?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:58 pm

I realize I am just a small fry. The higher ups and their families in both parties are immensely rich and well satisfied. The smaller folks like my self just want basic needs such an education plan for our kids, health care benefits and a community where we can have a chance to prosper and improve our lives, as we once did many moons ago. Unless the masses rise up they will not be heard. For them to rise up they need some one like Ghandi. Until that time comes, let the lords rejoice. Every great power comes to an end. Like the Indians claim that it took them sixty years after Ghandi to have some one like Ghandi, and that is Narendra Modi, who is supposed to be honest, not corrupt and pious unlike his predecessors who only thought of themselves.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:58 am

yfm wrote:I realize I am just a small fry. The higher ups and their families in both parties are immensely rich and well satisfied. The smaller folks like my self just want basic needs such an education plan for our kids, health care benefits and a community where we can have a chance to prosper and improve our lives, as we once did many moons ago. Unless the masses rise up they will not be heard. For them to rise up they need some one like Ghandi. Until that time comes, let the lords rejoice. Every great power comes to an end. Like the Indians claim that it took them sixty years after Ghandi to have some one like Ghandi, and that is Narendra Modi, who is supposed to be honest, not corrupt and pious unlike his predecessors who only thought of themselves.
This will only happen when a chaiwala rises to power toppling the dynasty

Who is our chaiwala, who is the charismatic leader ... This leader had to be in the 50 s, one who has felt the sufferings and pains of a commoner. Who feels the pains as you and I , who worries about his livelihood. Not princes born with golden spoons.

But we also need the poverty , desperation and trigger.. we also need to be in 10s of millions which we are not we don't have the critical mass for instability which can spawn the revolution.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:25 pm

I have heard that poor Indian Christians and Muslims are being coerced and bribed to convert to Hinduism by the Modi Govt. Where is the likeness of Modi to Gandhi here? My questions is targeted to the Muslims Indians claimants, ofcourse

yfm wrote:I realize I am just a small fry. The higher ups and their families in both parties are immensely rich and well satisfied. The smaller folks like my self just want basic needs such an education plan for our kids, health care benefits and a community where we can have a chance to prosper and improve our lives, as we once did many moons ago. Unless the masses rise up they will not be heard. For them to rise up they need some one like Ghandi. Until that time comes, let the lords rejoice. Every great power comes to an end. Like the Indians claim that it took them sixty years after Ghandi to have some one like Ghandi, and that is Narendra Modi, who is supposed to be honest, not corrupt and pious unlike his predecessors who only thought of themselves.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Bhai Ozdundee:
1. How do you get the critical mass? The only way is by organizing; forming an organization that thinks through this strategy. You will not get the critical mass from the bloggers on the Bohra reform website because all these participants are literate and many of them just use it to express their grievance, an imaginary pain but have no plan of action as to resolution, because they have no real pain (The pain from prejudice/being humiliated as an inferior human being triggered Gandhi fight for self respect and dignity). Most of the bohras use it as a sounding board. We have to change the purpose and identify what we need and how we can accomplish that and for that we need a leader who is visionary and wants to create a better world for the Bohras just as Narendra Modi (chaiwala but what got his adrenalin going?) belongs to a group that wants to create a better India.
2. So we need to form an organization that can use this forum to solicit as well as elicit members and motivate them to form the critical mass. This would be to reach out to the masses including those who are not literates and not represented but serious victims of neglect from the Seyedna Family.
3. What should the goals and objectives of this organization be?
Our objective should not just be to bash at the Kothar and the Seyedna Family since we would not reflect any different from them. Doing so would make us the mirror image of them. Who wants to jump from the frying pan in to the fire? As the saying goes “don’t argue with a fool, nobody will notice the difference. We will not win the hearts of righteous people in doing so. Gandhi did not win the hearts of the masses by bashing the elites but instead showed the elites that they needed the masses to win the battle. Neither did he divide the Indians based on their religious affiliation but united them by common principles of spiritualism. We don’t want our leaders to divide us but unite us for our common benefits. In the Koran there is a saying and as you know I am not an expert on the Koran and only remember its teachings. The ayat or the saying is that when someone does you wrong do not retaliate by doing another wrong but instead do what is right so that the wrongdoer sees or learns his wrongdoings and this creates good feelings instead of animosity. Another example where Islam reflects peace and not hate.
4. To fight the wrong doings of the dynasty, our organization should demonstrate their wrongdoings by us doing what is right. To right the wrong, we would be building institutions where the community benefits. Such as the Education Trust Funds, Medical Trust Funds, Welfare Trust Funds, which can be used to help our community members at large?
5. For this type of institutions we need leaders who are well educated both the clergy and the academics. Here who can be better than Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin. He has always espoused the values of Imam Ali not only now because of the schism in his family but from the years 40 or so odd years ago when he was sidelined because of his activism.
7. Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin can also bring legitimacy to this group because he has always supported accountability, responsibility, charity and service to our community and openness to criticism long before he became the Mazoon. He is also educated and trained by Seyedna Taher Seifuddin, undoubtedly the most highly esteemed scholar of our times.
8. We need to mobilize everyone who can be a formidable force. Remember Gandhi did not fight the battle himself. He formed alliance even with those who did not believe in peaceful resistance but wanted to fight the British with weapons of destruction instead of using ammunition of spiritual powers such as the truth, the human dignity and human justice which Gandhi favored.

We can not fight the dynasty individually. If not all, most of them have positions and paychecks. You can not trust their sincerity. They have a lot to lose. We need collective strength both in numbers and in finances. These institutions, under the leadership of Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin may also help us get contributions from the prosperous bohras because they will value what their money does to the community and whose blessings will be far more satisfying to the inner souls than the money they spend just throwing away as they do now. For example the Ziafat money should belong to the community because the Dai is representing the community. Remember Moses in Ten Commandments when he gave one day to the Egyptian Slaves and food from the Granaries of the Egyptian Gods, he remarked “what the Gods can digest will not sour the bellies of the slaves”. Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin will ensure there is accountability.
We also need to benefit from the contributions that our forefathers made to the community (Trust Accounts) and that should be used to better the lives of our community members and not just be at the disposal of the Seydna family. Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin will help this organization to use the donations and contributions made by our forefathers and now held by the Seyedna Family Trust because his principles are Islamic and he has proved to be a pious believer who fears the spiritual scales of justice that the Koran Teaches.
At last we need to work together not just to throw the dynasty away, but to make it work in the interest of the bohra community and not just for their individual gains.
To be organized, we need leaders who believe in our cause. I believe Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin has proved to be an activist. Or else we have no choice. Progressive Dawoodi Bohra had activists who fought for the betterment of the Dawoodi Bohras but individually and without the leadership they did not prevail. Now is the time when Allah may have sent us Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin right from the House of Seyedna Taher Seifuddin, his flash and blood unlike Moses who grew under the privilege of the Pharohs but was not their flesh and blood.
"Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong; they are the ones to attain felicity".
(surah Al-Imran,ayat-104)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:13 pm

fiate2000 wrote:I have heard that poor Indian Christians and Muslims are being coerced and bribed to convert to Hinduism by the Modi Govt. Where is the likeness of Modi to Gandhi here? My questions is targeted to the Muslims Indians claimants, ofcourse
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8654&start=60

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm

alam wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote:
I would disagree and say that winning hearts does require a great deal of organization.
Im sure the SKQ jamaat will increase their efforts as they move ever forward.
Wrong. You are totally off on this.
Winning hearts comes by setting an example, with your own life. Examples: Imam Husain, Maula Ali, Gandhi, Mandela, MLK, MOTHER THERESA.

On the Other hand, winning loyalty requires an army of organization. Like a country, a govt., Passports, drawing national boundaries, ITS smart cards, excommunication, safai chitthi, promise of passports to heaven. Of course CriticalThinker, you know about all that, being a so- called Udaipuri who has suffered at the hands of the organization of Kothar, Dawat, and in the name of religion. :roll:

I hope SKQ does NOT follow example of setting up a fake campaign, under the guise of winning hearts and minds, just like loyalty programs set up by Reliance, or frequent flier airline dudes, ITS Smart cards . . . Get the drift?
You are right, winning hearts does come by example.
But people will only know about the example if you have the oxygen of publicity.
If nobody has any exposure to what happened, then no hearts will be won.
Good publicity comes from good organization.
SKQ has done well in this regard but things have become relatively quiet now.

At the same time, far less people would want to join a jamaat which is disorganized.
Therefore running things in a professional and organized manner will appeal to more people.
Again SKQ is doing well in this regard but will have to do more as time goes on.

Good publicity and good organization will help the SKQ jamaat grow ever larger.

As for winning loyalty, you seem a little confused.
The SMS jamaat use the things you mentioned to 'control' the community.
That is not loyalty at all, indeed quite the contrary.
They need to control people because they know they have NOT won their heart.

If you have won over a persons heart, they will automatically be loyal.

And yes, udaipur did suffer at the hands of the kothar.
What makes you roll your eyes at that?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 pm

I am assuming that since you are posting so many lines at a time, you are assuming that your post is significant and relevant. Unfortunately, posting on an irrelevant and insignificant forum, makes you a moron!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Aik dhundohn hazar miltey hain.

Aur iss khandan mei beshumar hain.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:05 am

yfm wrote:Bhai Ozdundee:
1. How do you get the critical mass? The only way is by organizing; forming an organization that thinks through this strategy. You will not get the critical mass from the bloggers on the Bohra reform website because all these participants are literate and many of them just use it to express their grievance, an imaginary pain but have no plan of action as to resolution, because they have no real pain (The pain from prejudice/being humiliated as an inferior human being triggered Gandhi fight for self respect and dignity). Most of the bohras use it as a sounding board. We have to change the purpose and identify what we need and how we can accomplish that and for that we need a leader who is visionary and wants to create a better world for the Bohras just as Narendra Modi (chaiwala but what got his adrenalin going?) belongs to a group that wants to create a better India.
2. So we need to form an organization that can use this forum to solicit as well as elicit members and motivate them to form the critical mass. This would be to reach out to the masses including those who are not literates and not represented but serious victims of neglect from the Seyedna Family.
Our objective should not just be to bash at the Kothar and the Seyedna Family since we would not reflect any different from them. Doing so would make us the mirror image of them. Who wants to jump from the frying pan in to the fire? As the saying goes “don’t argue with a fool, nobody will notice the difference. We will not win the hearts of righteous people in doing so. Gandhi did not win the hearts of the masses by bashing the elites but instead showed the elites that they needed the masses to win the battle. Neither did he divide the Indians based on their religious affiliation but united them by common principles of spiritualism. We don’t want our leaders to divide us but unite us for our common benefits. In the Koran there is a saying and as you know I am not an expert on the Koran and only remember its teachings. The ayat or the saying is that when someone does you wrong do not retaliate by doing another wrong but instead do what is right so that the wrongdoer sees or learns his wrongdoings and this creates good feelings instead of animosity. Another example where Islam reflects peace and not hate.
4. To fight the wrong doings of the dynasty, our organization should demonstrate their wrongdoings by us doing what is right. To right the wrong, we would be building institutions where the community benefits. Such as the Education Trust Funds, Medical Trust Funds, Welfare Trust Funds, which can be used to help our community members at large?
5. For this type of institutions we need leaders who are well educated both the clergy and the academics. Here who can be better than Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin. He has always espoused the values of Imam Ali not only now because of the schism in his family but from the years 40 or so odd years ago when he was sidelined because of his activism.
7. Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin can also bring legitimacy to this group because he has always supported accountability, responsibility, charity and service to our community and openness to criticism long before he became the Mazoon. He is also educated and trained by Seyedna Taher Seifuddin, undoubtedly the most highly esteemed scholar of our times.
8. We need to mobilize everyone who can be a formidable force. Remember Gandhi did not fight the battle himself. He formed alliance even with those who did not believe in peaceful resistance but wanted to fight the British with weapons of destruction instead of using ammunition of spiritual powers such as the truth, the human dignity and human justice which Gandhi favored.

We can not fight the dynasty individually. If not all, most of them have positions and paychecks. You can not trust their sincerity. They have a lot to lose. We need collective strength both in numbers and in finances. These institutions, under the leadership of Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin may also help us get contributions from the prosperous bohras because they will value what their money does to the community and whose blessings will be far more satisfying to the inner souls than the money they spend just throwing away as they do now. For example the Ziafat money should belong to the community because the Dai is representing the community. Remember Moses in Ten Commandments when he gave one day to the Egyptian Slaves and food from the Granaries of the Egyptian Gods, he remarked “what the Gods can digest will not sour the bellies of the slaves”. Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin will ensure there is accountability.
We also need to benefit from the contributions that our forefathers made to the community (Trust Accounts) and that should be used to better the lives of our community members and not just be at the disposal of the Seydna family. Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin will help this organization to use the donations and contributions made by our forefathers and now held by the Seyedna Family Trust because his principles are Islamic and he has proved to be a pious believer who fears the spiritual scales of justice that the Koran Teaches.
At last we need to work together not just to throw the dynasty away, but to make it work in the interest of the bohra community and not just for their individual gains.
To be organized, we need leaders who believe in our cause. I believe Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin has proved to be an activist. Or else we have no choice. Progressive Dawoodi Bohra had activists who fought for the betterment of the Dawoodi Bohras but individually and without the leadership they did not prevail. Now is the time when Allah may have sent us Seyedna Khozema Qutbuddin right from the House of Seyedna Taher Seifuddin, his flash and blood unlike Moses who grew under the privilege of the Pharohs but was not their flesh and blood.
"Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong; they are the ones to attain felicity".
See Khozemites begging to the reformists to join their toli.... Please progressives and so called reformists take heed and join the loser KQ. He will give you 100% accountability and do anything you want. Turn haram into halal, just massage his ego and you will have company to your destination in hell.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:37 am

Universaldad wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bro universaldad,
why do u have to say same things twice?
is it coz no one listens to u in the first place?
I guess its Admin, they like my post so they post it twice.

Regarding people listening... I have heard Khozemites keep listening to KQ bayan over and over again on Youtube and his website.... For sure this shows how much they love KQ and are trying their best to understand what he is saying. :D
this is really a stupid way of defending your leader by pointing silly thing again and again, speech disorder is not some thing which need to be laugh upon.

yes if you find some thing offensive in his speech you must speak on it.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:13 am

Abuzer wrote:
Universaldad wrote: I guess its Admin, they like my post so they post it twice.

Regarding people listening... I have heard Khozemites keep listening to KQ bayan over and over again on Youtube and his website.... For sure this shows how much they love KQ and are trying their best to understand what he is saying. :D
this is really a stupid way of defending your leader by pointing silly thing again and again, speech disorder is not some thing which need to be laugh upon.

yes if you find some thing offensive in his speech you must speak on it.

I would be difficult to find some thing offensive in KQ speech given the fact that one has to first understand what he is saying. Even if you understand the speech, it will be such rubbish as it is coming from the mouth of a deranged individual.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:44 am

Universaldad wrote: I would be difficult to find some thing offensive in KQ speech given the fact that one has to first understand what he is saying. Even if you understand the speech, it will be such rubbish as it is coming from the mouth of a deranged individual.
I know, you are so correct. SMB kept him as mazoon just for show.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Bhai Ozdundee:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:28 am

http://www.fatemidawat.com/events/event ... -jose.html

Niqah and misaq. interesting to note that misaq was translated in Dawat ni zaban and English as well. Good Start :)

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:38 am

Haq ne waat, what's the story about Aziz Qutbuddin having an affair with an Egyptian girl. Since you are so knowledgeable with Dar us Saikfa happenings kindly shed some light.

Also KQ had caused trouble for Mumineen traveling to Misr for Ziayrat where his contact in Immigration stopped giving visas on arrival to Mumineen, this has now gone back to normal and visa is being granted as usual after Aqa Moula Tus last visit. What happened here? how else does KQ plan to trouble Mumineen Zawar?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:00 am

Universaldad wrote:Haq ne waat, what's the story about Aziz Qutbuddin having an affair with an Egyptian girl. Since you are so knowledgeable with Dar us Saikfa happenings kindly shed some light.

Also KQ had caused trouble for Mumineen traveling to Misr for Ziayrat where his contact in Immigration stopped giving visas on arrival to Mumineen, this has now gone back to normal and visa is being granted as usual after Aqa Moula Tus last visit. What happened here? how else does KQ plan to trouble Mumineen Zawar?
didnt know u r so ignorant of facts.
misr visa was banned coz of kothar

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:02 am

some qasreali and baytzaini sheikh made a huge ruccuss at airport, with security people and called indian embassy for influence.
they want royal treatment everywhere.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:12 am

Bohris have become so engrossed in bashing KQ that if MS even sneezed than they will blame its because of black magic from KQ.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:49 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
Universaldad wrote:Haq ne waat, what's the story about Aziz Qutbuddin having an affair with an Egyptian girl. Since you are so knowledgeable with Dar us Saikfa happenings kindly shed some light.

didnt know u r so ignorant of facts.
misr visa was banned coz of kothar
Qutub, thats not true... KQ has done fitnat as he did in Malaysia as well. That aside. what is the inside story about Aziz and his affair? why was this hushed up.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 am

well atleast gud to know KQ has influence over egypt and malaysia apart from 100 mt radius in thana.
i thought he was just eka duka toli