Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
topiwala

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by topiwala » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:11 am

Dont worry abuser dawedar ni kahani already khatam thai gai chhe , court no faislo ni koyee value nathi.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:17 am

topiwala wrote:Dont worry abuzer dawedar ni kahani already khatam thai gai chhe , court no faislo ni koyee value nathi.
yes no worries Tasneem naa pati even I don't care much :wink:

allbird

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by allbird » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:15 am

haqniwaat wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote: i clearly remember there was audio relay of SMB of his africa safar during one of the 40 days after his wafat all over the world. i have heard that myself also. in that he says ( i dont remeber exact words ) imam faiz comes to dai only. and thru dai it goes to else. someone claiming otherwise is not on the right path. who is that someone he was refering to?
MS side claims he is KQ.
ur comments plz
Yes, I have seen this video and the Hebatullahs showing it around the world like some Bollywood blockbuster. Hebatullah says something different and SMB says something different. We've already received proof that the Rozat Tahera video was masterminded by Dr. Moiz and shehzadas and gang. What more proof do people want?! Wake up and smell the coffee! Why is this community so stupid?!
But HQW bhai / Behen

What about the video chips from Cromwell hospital. In that video we clearly hear Aqa Moula RA doing Nass to Muffadal Moula. That clip was not not rigged.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:53 am

That cromwell clip contained the body double of Burhanuddin and like raudat tahera was staged. KQ has enough evidence for that which he has only produced in court and this is what will screw MS side badly. MS will also be booked under section 420 for fraud.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:22 am

khokawala wrote:That cromwell clip contained the body double of Burhanuddin and like raudat tahera was staged. KQ has enough evidence for that which he has only produced in court and this is what will screw MS side badly. MS will also be booked under section 420 for fraud.
Dear Khokawala,
I like your sense of humor but this is serious discussion and our dawat is on cross roads at the moment. This thread is monitored by admin so please don't fool around with such humor.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:44 am

No I am serious the kothar has used his body double in past when there were ziyafats and he could not be bought , so a body double was used. If you see the pictures very closely two types of Burhanuddin can be discerned , the one alleged in cromwell was the double and they have mentioned this in the 700 pg petition. This is why the circulation of the cromwell video has been discouraged.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:44 am

I sincerely wish this body double of smb (cromwell hospital) as alleged by khokawala bhai to be true and i also pray allah that no amount of threat (emotional, physical or financial) by MS and his toli should destroy kqs.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:16 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Can you name the exceptions (in your judgement) and the reasons why you consider them so?
If I did, you'd be shocked.
This was a shock that never came!!

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Back in June last year it was reported that:

HC willing to hold daily trial in Syedna suit
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 685214.cms

Bombay High Court suggest hearing Qutbuddin suit on a daily basis
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-b ... is-1996063

When will it really become a daily hearing? From now on? Because one thought that was the condition on which SKQ side agreed to let go interim relief hearing and go right in to the trial.

Lawyers by their nature are not telling enough truth. Public interest, be damned!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:21 pm

The entire world is aware of the close proximity between Modi and Muffy which could have a damning effect on the court case. If the Chief Justice of India showers unwanted praise on Modi which is totally unethical and against protocol considering the esteemed seat of a Chief Justice whose duty is to render justice in an unbiased manner and refrain from personal comments then what could be expected of the Indian judiciary :-

CJI’s remarks on PM inappropriate: Nariman

National dailies and channels reported the CJI as saying, “I had met the Prime Minister four times and I would rate him as a good leader, a good human being, a man with foresight who would strive for good governance.”

Senior advocate Fali S. Nariman, one of the most respected legal voices in the country, described Chief Justice of India H.L. Dattu’s personal remarks about Prime Minister Narendra Modi as “inappropriate and ill-advised.”

On the query regarding ‘protocol’, Mr. Nariman responded: “Lastly, you ask what is the protocol for “serving judges” about making comments outside court. The protocol is to let comments about men, matters and other things always appear only in judgments; “informal interaction” – particularly with practising lawyers and members of the press are best avoided.”

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/c ... Newsletter

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:20 am

adna_mumin wrote:
haqniwaat wrote: If I did, you'd be shocked.
This was a shock that never came!!
Of course it didnt.. He is the biggest hypocrite...

The ball has started rolling for their eventual and sure downfall..chand din chhuta muka chhe aa munafqeen ne.. Maybe Taizoon has even topped his master KQ..

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:58 am

The biggest let down for me by SKQ saheb is that even after one year during the Urus mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Moula (RA) he did not have courage to come to his kabr Mubarak. He could have made special arrangements and if it he is so worried about his life which is going to be of no use during the akherat (judgement day), this was a biggest turn off. But in spite of this i am still not in favor of Muffadal Saifuddin.
He could have easily got an order from the court to visit the shrine and do the ziyarat, with police protection.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:The biggest let down for me by SKQ saheb is that even after one year during the Urus mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Moula (RA) he did not have courage to come to his kabr Mubarak. He could have made special arrangements and if it he is so worried about his life which is going to be of no use during the akherat (judgement day), this was a biggest turn off. But in spite of this i am still not in favor of Muffadal Saifuddin.
He could have easily got an order from the court to visit the shrine and do the ziyarat, with police protection.
now you are getting on correct track, keep it up, as I said earlier all are ek thali ke baigan please dont break your familes for these guys, they are playing politics to remain in power. nothing else.

all they are worried about their own family and own self.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:25 am

Domestic violence case in Bakersfield dismissed by Judge citing jurisdiction issue since parties are foreigners. Joint custody for both parents.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 am

I received this two message on what's app. Can any one confirm about this please ....
1) America ma Farzando nu case apne jeeti gaya.
Nara e Takbeer...
Farzando ni custody apne mili gai
Aqa Mufaddal Maula tus zindabad

2) Aaje jamea mawaid ma elaan thayu k case jitwa ni khushi ma mawaid ma ice cream ane sodannu mukwa ma aayu che
Humna mahal ma shitabi kidi che bensaabo ye
Sagla mehndi bhi paravi rahya che

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:56 am

Remember, for those who are gloating, Jesus was tried by a Roman judge in a Roman court, convicted of treason and crucified on the cross. He had but a handful of followers but now one quarter of the globe calls him the son of God!
Rome was then what America is today.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm

maddy wrote:I received this two message on what's app. Can any one confirm about this please ....
Nara e Takbeer...

2) Aaje jamea mawaid ma elaan thayu k case jitwa ni khushi ma mawaid ma ice cream ane sodannu mukwa ma aayu che
And i recd. below msg

Guys the case hasnt been won yet. There are some arguments put across by us have been accepted by social service court and we can say that its a big break through.

till no authentic news pls stop forwarding on very serious note
the msgs are being back tracked by sahebo and trying to find out who originally posted

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:22 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
maddy wrote:I received this two message on what's app. Can any one confirm about this please ....
Nara e Takbeer...

And i recd. below msg

Guys the case hasnt been won yet. There are some arguments put across by us have been accepted by social service court and we can say that its a big break through.

till no authentic news pls stop forwarding on very serious note
the msgs are being back tracked by sahebo and trying to find out who originally posted

I also received this one ... At first I received 1. Message than I said its not confirmed so they send 2.
Frankly saying don't know what's fact but this made everyone crazy .. In every of my group I receive this message and all giving mubarak badi and all... They celebrate it like we won any world war :D :D

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 pm

as far as I remember those kids made video and they were saying KQ is their mola and Dai so now it will be interesting to see how they react when they meet their grand father MS.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:10 pm

khokawala wrote:That cromwell clip contained the body double of Burhanuddin and like raudat tahera was staged. KQ has enough evidence for that which he has only produced in court and this is what will screw MS side badly. MS will also be booked under section 420 for fraud.
Muffy should be clearly booked under material alternation charges with severe punishment..Cromwell video was altered with smb looking entirely different morphed image.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Nara e Takbeer...

This reminds us of the "Fateh Mubin" call given by 51st Dai when in reality he had LOST the Chandabhoy Galla case !! Details of it are available on this forum.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:18 pm

This whole universe and galaxy exists because of DAI and only DAI and current Dai is Muffadal.

Tuo Fateh Mubeen malay-aj ............ Kaim Na Malay?? Zoar See Mukarar Kahoo Chu .......... Kaim Na Malay?????!!!!! Malay, Malay, Aimay Kae Ajab Nahee .....!!!

Agar Jo NA Malay, tuo aay 'hikmat' anay 'taweel' .......... tamnay samaj na paray ............

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Message from Taizoon:

The fact is that Qaid Johar bs - with Mufaddal bs' raza - spent millions of dollars hiring the same Beverly Hills law firm that took on OJ Simpson's famous case. Even though all the comments and remarks passed by the judge over the months pointed very favorably on the mothers' side, Qaid Johar bs promised the kids the last time he saw them that they would be coming to Mumbai. Then, all of a sudden the judge does an about face. Very, very fishy.

And the kids have already been brainwashed against their mothers and SKQ. Every time these Mufaddalis had five days to see them every month, they were buying the children expensive gifts and holding reserved parties for them. So I'm sure the kids will be very happy living in their new materialistic world in Saifee Mahal. Except when they go against Mufaddal bs' farmaan and say anything even remotely good about their mothers or SKQ or even utter their mothers' names, they will be mentally tortured to the point that they will end up like Qaid Johar bs' son - read this post - https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... ahebs-son/. And all of us who have supported the return of these kids to Mumbai are totally responsible for what will happen to them.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:08 pm

mufaddali53 wrote:Message from Taizoon:
The fact is that Qaid Johar bs - with Mufaddal bs' raza - spent millions of dollars hiring the same Beverly Hills law firm that took on OJ Simpson's famous case. Even though all the comments and remarks passed by the judge over the months pointed very favorably on the mothers' side,
What are those 'favorable' comments? You know it and so do i that a comment is NOT a ruling. A ruling is, a ruling. Either they should not have filed the case or must stick to their guns and show the respect a court deserves.
Qaid Johar bs promised the kids the last time he saw them that they would be coming to Mumbai. Then, all of a sudden the judge does an about face. Very, very fishy.
Perhaps there was no credibility in the charges the mothers filed. It is very sick of someone to want the world to believe their side of the story with half truths.
If it is a private family affair, it better be just that.
And the kids have already been brainwashed against their mothers and SKQ. Every time these Mufaddalis had five days to see them every month, they were buying the children expensive gifts and holding reserved parties for them. So I'm sure the kids will be very happy living in their new materialistic world in Saifee Mahal. Except when they go against Mufaddal bs' farmaan and say anything even remotely good about their mothers or SKQ or even utter their mothers' names, they will be mentally tortured to the point that they will end up ...
So the fathers did to the kids in 5 days what the mothers could not in 25. Sour grapes.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:45 pm

For those who are quick to judge, let's not forget that Jesus himself was tried by a Roman court (Rome was then what America is now) and a Roman judge and the judge's verdict was treason against Rome. Then, Jesus was crucified on the cross.
How many people in this world do you find who respect the verdict of that court?!

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:18 pm

mufaddali53 wrote:For those who are quick to judge, let's not forget that Jesus himself was tried by a Roman court (Rome was then what America is now) and a Roman judge and the judge's verdict was treason against Rome. Then, Jesus was crucified on the cross.
How many people in this world do you find who respect the verdict of that court?!
Except that Isa Nabi SA did not file a case against the Jews; it was the other way round. Bottomline being those who approach the court must respect its verdict. They obviously have the choice to appeal, but to turn around and say hey what happened to Jesus is dubious and intentional hypocrisy.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 pm

adna_mumin wrote:
mufaddali53 wrote:For those who are quick to judge, let's not forget that Jesus himself was tried by a Roman court (Rome was then what America is now) and a Roman judge and the judge's verdict was treason against Rome. Then, Jesus was crucified on the cross.
Except that Isa Nabi SA did not file a case against the Jews; it was the other way round. Bottomline being those who approach the court must respect its verdict. They obviously have the choice to appeal, but to turn around and say hey what happened to Jesus is dubious and intentional hypocrisy.
Okay, so like the rest of the dumbo abdes, you can let Mufaddal bs torture them mentally until they become like this - https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... ahebs-son/ and become like Idris bs' son Al Anwar, who was also mentally tortured and he became like this - https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... join-them/.
The blind zombies deserve their dumbo leader.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:54 am

mufaddali53 wrote:
adna_mumin wrote: Except that Isa Nabi SA did not file a case against the Jews; it was the other way round. Bottomline being those who approach the court must respect its verdict. They obviously have the choice to appeal, but to turn around and say hey what happened to Jesus is dubious and intentional hypocrisy.
Okay, so like the rest of the dumbo abdes, you can let Mufaddal bs torture them mentally until they become like this - https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... ahebs-son/ and become like Idris bs' son Al Anwar, who was also mentally tortured and he became like this - https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... join-them/.
The blind zombies deserve their dumbo leader.
kutbis are hypocrites and they prove it time and time again, person keeps username "mufaddali" while sings songs for Qutbis. why?

as a third person on this whole game I can clearly see KQ was never happy with SMB policies and he always wanted to get control over dawat affairs but he could not get his hands on, after SMB death it was the last chance for him to get a leadership and he just created story and declared himself a dai. if you dont believe me just discuss this story with any non bohra friend with common sense and he will say the same.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:08 am

mufaddali53 wrote:Message from Taizoon:

The fact is that Qaid Johar bs - with Mufaddal bs' raza - spent millions of dollars hiring the same Beverly Hills law firm that took on OJ Simpson's famous case. Even though all the comments and remarks passed by the judge over the months pointed very favorably on the mothers' side, Qaid Johar bs promised the kids the last time he saw them that they would be coming to Mumbai. Then, all of a sudden the judge does an about face. Very, very fishy.

And the kids have already been brainwashed against their mothers and SKQ. Every time these Mufaddalis had five days to see them every month, they were buying the children expensive gifts and holding reserved parties for them. So I'm sure the kids will be very happy living in their new materialistic world in Saifee Mahal. Except when they go against Mufaddal bs' farmaan and say anything even remotely good about their mothers or SKQ or even utter their mothers' names, they will be mentally tortured to the point that they will end up like Qaid Johar bs' son - read this post - https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... ahebs-son/. And all of us who have supported the return of these kids to Mumbai are totally responsible for what will happen to them.
It is amusing to see Taizoon unraveling like a lunatic deep down the rabbit hole.

From the link that you are bandying about :
Taizoon wrote: I distinctly remember him telling me in Egypt that Aqamola wants us to get highly educated before returning to India. He is very well educated with a well rounded education which none of Mufaddal bs’ children have.
Only one name answer will suffice: Shehzada Jafer us Sadiq Bs Saifuddin.

For the People believing in the white lies,remember to read the below mentioned verse of Quran.

Quran 49:6.

For Taizoon,

Quran 16:105.

Enough Said.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:52 am

mufaddali53 wrote:Domestic violence case in Bakersfield dismissed by Judge citing jurisdiction issue since parties are foreigners. Joint custody for both parents.
Where is Crater Lake? Drowning in her lake?
All your threats of case etc? Where did it go?

Abhi aage aage dekho Hota hai kya..

Keep burning in your envy and constant failures as you watch the eventual downfall of your dark lord KQ.

Only thing i feel sorry for and wish and pray that you all still can come back to the fold. While on the other hand, the worst mUnafeqeen, the types of ghhoola shaitan, anajmi who were born bohras but will die as munafeqeen. They will keep on spewing their hate filled venom on Dai and Dawat as they were born to do so..

DAWATO KUM HAAZEHI FULKUNNAJAATIN LANA, TAJRI LE MAUJIL AEDAA. KHAAREKATAN MAAKHERA..