Toronto Jamaat

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Saiyaad

Toronto Jamaat

Unread post by Saiyaad » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

I just received this email from a friend in Toronto , Canada and interestingly if you read the email , it looks more like intimidation and threatening and ultimatum tactics . I wonder email like this can be reported to any authorities or agencies in Toronto.

Toronto_Jamaat, USA
www.its52.org

Saturday, 08-February-2014, 03:45 AM IST

Why you must attend the Feb 9th Misaq Majlis
Jamaat Announcement

Moazzaz Mumineen of Toronto

Baad afzalusalaam

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin(TUS) held his first misaq majlis and took misaq of mumineen on Yaume Milad-e-Imamuzamaan(AS), as he should after assuming the office of the Dai-el-Mutlaq.

He has asked all Ummal Kiram to do so in their respective cities. It is obligatory on all mumineen to pledge misaq to the new Dai-el-Mutlaq once he assumes this office. When the new Dai asks us to pledge misaq to him, we have to say " Labaik Ya Daillah". There are no buts and ifs and no procrastination is permitted. This is the condition of Iman.

Therefore, all mumineen, muminaat and misaqwala farzabdo must attend the misaq majlis to he held on Sunday, February 9th at 11.30 am at the masjid. Salawat niyaz will be served.

A final note: Membership in Anjuman-e-Burhani is soley determined whether you are a follower of the Daiz-zamaan Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin(TUS). And a follower is defined as one who has pledged misaq to him.

Therefore, continued membership of Anjuman-e-Burhani will depend on whether or not you have pledged misaq to the Daiz-zamaam.

Allah Taala Aqa Moula ne sehat kamela and aafiyat shamela ma Hazaro waras baaki ane baaki rakhe, aameen.

Abeede Syednal Minaam(TUS),
Anjuman-e-Burhani

Dua
Vasalaam,

Anjuman-e-Burhani
Toronto_Jamaat - USA

Contact us

ITS Department,
Dawat -e- Hadiyah,
Mezzanine Floor, C.K. Bldg.,
Badri Mahal, Dr. D.N. Road,
Fort Mumbai - 400001 India.
+ 91 - 22 - 40025152
support@its52.com

think

Re: Toronto Jamaat

Unread post by think » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:27 pm

misaak was already taken in the time of his father, It does not have to be taken again and again. If smS. claims to be the next dai then there is no need for misaak. or is it another salam ritual. We have almost 3 or 4 occasions in a year where misaak is taken. one of the occasions is gadeer e khum.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Reformists in Canada rise and Protect the victims of oppression, it is our duty to protect the faith and allow people to choose their Diai without pressure or threats

Report the email to law enforcement agency and contact your member of parliament. The least you can do is put it on record.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/help-aide/faq-eng.htm

The email is carefully sent from ITS in India to avoid prosecution , and the Jamaat will claim people turned up on their own will.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:33 am

think wrote:misaak was already taken in the time of his father, It does not have to be taken again and again. If smS. claims to be the next dai then there is no need for misaak. or is it another salam ritual. We have almost 3 or 4 occasions in a year where misaak is taken. one of the occasions is gadeer e khum.
It has been the tradition that when a new Imam is installed, or a new da'i or mazoon or mukasir, the misaq needs to be taken again. It is not something these people are inventing out of thin air.

However, the coercion is clear: either submit or leave the jamaat. They are doing this to ensure that people are intimidated and continue to support SMS, at least do so on the surface. On one hand, SMS makes fine and noble sounding speeches, but on the other hand he launches a campaign of fear, intimidation and coercion. He is a hypocrite: as they say in Hindi "MUH ME RAM BAGAL BE CHHURI". Perhaps he has not read the Qu'ran and does not know what punishment is in store for hypocrites.

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 am

Can Amils in USA and Canada can be charged under Hate crime Law on uttering Laanats on individual or people who's beliefs and thoughts are different then rest. Because Laanats can inflict physiological damage and it can traumatize group of people just because they would be targeted on basis of their belief .

How do hate crime laws work?

State hate crime statutes are typically “penalty enhancement” statutes, which means that they increase
the penalty for an offense if the victim or target is intentionally selected because of his/her
personal characteristics.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 am

Saiyyad
In USA, calling Laanaat is not crime, even President Obama has been called all kind of words, but if some one can record in the Majlis about Baraat or if some receives call that their will be social boycott and if they can document it then they can contact American Cilvil Liberties Union (ACLU) or another Muslim Organization Council of American Islamic Relation ( CAIR ) and also you can file complaint with FBI's civil right department. Another organization which is Jewish run known as Anti Defamation League ADL under their special program :Hate has no place:
All these organizations do not charge and will initiate the enquiry once complaint is filed as they compile and Share information with Civil Right Commission and yearly report is prepared by FBI.
This is one of the reason, that SMB camp has not asked anyone to sign blank paper and coerced anyone to sign, as Br Oz. SKQ' s family is very well versed in USA laws and Dr Tahera does go on speaking tours with many Muslim Organization fighting Islamophobia and educating American Muslims about their rights in USA
If any one has been threatened , please send me a PM and I can guide them where to send their complaint, they can file complaint requesting the authorities not to reveal your name and they will comply with your request

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:54 pm

SBM wrote:Saiyyad
In USA, calling Laanaat is not crime, even President Obama has been called all kind of words, but if some one can record in the Majlis about Baraat or if some receives call that their will be social boycott and if they can document it then they can contact American Cilvil Liberties Union (ACLU) or another Muslim Organization Council of American Islamic Relation ( CAIR ) and also you can file complaint with FBI's civil right department. Another organization which is Jewish run known as Anti Defamation League ADL under their special program :Hate has no place:
All these organizations do not charge and will initiate the enquiry once complaint is filed as they compile and Share information with Civil Right Commission and yearly report is prepared by FBI.
This is one of the reason, that SMB camp has not asked anyone to sign blank paper and coerced anyone to sign, as Br Oz. SKQ' s family is very well versed in USA laws and Dr Tahera does go on speaking tours with many Muslim Organization fighting Islamophobia and educating American Muslims about their rights in USA
If any one has been threatened , please send me a PM and I can guide them where to send their complaint, they can file complaint requesting the authorities not to reveal your name and they will comply with your request
SBM Bhai can that also apply when they curse the three khalifas openly in the vaaz , can that be reported to CAIR if recorded , because i think its time where hatred and calling laanats has to stop , For the sake of peace in whole of muslim ummah , sectarian violence and hatred has to stop. atleast we can start teaching our children to respect and not to make them listen to these amils goons language of hatred and laanats to everyone and anyone they dont approve.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Toronto Bohras commanded not to come empty-handed for the misaq:
----------------

Moazzaz Mu'mineen of Toronto

Baad afzalusalaam

When you attend the Misaq Majlis on Sunday Feb 9, please remember that it would be our first misaq to the new Dai-el-Mutlaq(TUS) and as such it is befitting on all of us to araz fakhir najwa shukur in his Hazrat Imamiyah.

Allah Ta'ala Aqa Moula ne sehat kamela and aafiyat shamela ma Hazaro waras baaki ane baaki rakhe, aameen.

Abeede Syednal Min'aam(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:10 pm

I would love to see a headline in any Canadian newspaper:

"RCMP Investigates the Utterance of 'LAANAT" in a Toronto Mosque?"

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Mkenya wrote:I would love to see a headline in any Canadian newspaper:

"RCMP Investigates the Utterance of 'LAANAT" in a Toronto Mosque?"
Misaq is happening in toronto with watchfull eyes all over and its all about who is there and who is not there , Cards are being scanned , Guards are standing outside with black glasses directing people inside and according to someone who just told me its a scene out of God Father Movie.

mumin_bhai

Unread post by mumin_bhai » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm

I would love to read an email like this:

Baad afzalusalaam

When you attend the Misaq Majlis on Sunday Feb 9, please remember that it would be our first misaq to the new Dai-el-Mutlaq(TUS) and as such it is befitting on all of us to be there. Fakhir najwa araz karwa ni zaroori nathi. Jannat iman si che- Daulat si nahi. Shukur in his Hazrat Imamiyah.

Allah Ta'ala Aqa Moula ne sehat kamela and aafiyat shamela ma Hazaro waras baaki ane baaki rakhe, aameen.

Abeede Syednal Min'aam(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:49 am

I was there is this so called Missaq majlis .......... I felt so sorry and sad to be there but alas I had no choice ... I had my reasons to go and I am ashamed of my cowardice but due to pressures I had to go ....... I at least spoke to three other gys who disapproved Lanat stuff and were of the opinion that there are many who are attending due to various pressures and in their hearts or hearts are not with SMS camp.

The whole event was an excellent example to Oath of Slavery and Money Collection, not to mention of Dead and Mortal Worship ......... at the very entrance of masjid (is it masjid??) they were distributing envelopes for Fakhir Silta and Najwa ........ and Qardan Loot ....... they repeatedly called for Shafqat (another salam grabbing scam) as they had dounbts many did not come and went out and sat on thaals .......... amil (son of mukasir) who had flown from Mumbai FIRST CLASS only for this (is going back Thursday) uttered as usual some Shirk ...... he uttered that 'People were doing tawaf of STS and SMD graves as people do tawaf at Kaba'a' and that 'why not, THIS IS Kaba'a for momeneen where tawaf never stops like at Kaba'a' ............ and that a Gheelaf for graves is being sent ...... (Gheelaf for Grave?? that too when talk of Kaba'a ........ hence implying Gheelaf for STS and SMB graves is same as Gheelaf-e-Kaba'a ..!!) ......... Naauzubillah ........ Asteghferullah.....

think

Unread post by think » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:57 am

whatever the pressure j.c. how could you yourself call yourself a coward. id not that little lamp of righteousness burn in you to impel you to do the right thing. how could you, how could you.

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 pm

JC wrote:I was there is this so called Missaq majlis .......... I felt so sorry and sad to be there but alas I had no choice ... I had my reasons to go and I am ashamed of my cowardice but due to pressures I had to go ....... I at least spoke to three other gys who disapproved Lanat stuff and were of the opinion that there are many who are attending due to various pressures and in their hearts or hearts are not with SMS camp.

The whole event was an excellent example to Oath of Slavery and Money Collection, not to mention of Dead and Mortal Worship ......... at the very entrance of masjid (is it masjid??) they were distributing envelopes for Fakhir Silta and Najwa ........ and Qardan Loot ....... they repeatedly called for Shafqat (another salam grabbing scam) as they had dounbts many did not come and went out and sat on thaals .......... amil (son of mukasir) who had flown from Mumbai FIRST CLASS only for this (is going back Thursday) uttered as usual some Shirk ...... he uttered that 'People were doing tawaf of STS and SMD graves as people do tawaf at Kaba'a' and that 'why not, THIS IS Kaba'a for momeneen where tawaf never stops like at Kaba'a' ............ and that a Gheelaf for graves is being sent ...... (Gheelaf for Grave?? that too when talk of Kaba'a ........ hence implying Gheelaf for STS and SMB graves is same as Gheelaf-e-Kaba'a ..!!) ......... Naauzubillah ........ Asteghferullah.....

Is there no one to stop these Amils when they make statements like these comparing Roza tahera tawaf's to Hajj and Umrah , is there no one to stop and make them accountable on whatever crap they dish out. Thier bayans should be discreetly audio recorded and posted in you tube to make muslims all around the world to listen and embarrass them .

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 am

Can we assume the reformists from canada did report the traveller who came to take oaths

If anyone's says dunno well how eAsy the catch can make it

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 pm

JC wrote:I was there is this so called Missaq majlis .......... I felt so sorry and sad to be there but alas I had no choice ... I had my reasons to go and I am ashamed of my cowardice but due to pressures I had to go ....... I at least spoke to three other gys who disapproved Lanat stuff and were of the opinion that there are many who are attending due to various pressures and in their hearts or hearts are not with SMS camp.

Follow your heart JC, before its too late to choose....... No man or woman, should be in a forced position in which they call themselves cowards....its just not right.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:47 pm

JC mard ka bacha bun aur inn samaj ki jhoti dewaraun ko gira dey. Himat pakar JC aur halla bool.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 am

salsabeel wrote:
JC wrote:I was there is this so called Missaq majlis .......... I felt so sorry and sad to be there but alas I had no choice ... I had my reasons to

Follow your heart JC, before its too late to choose....... No man or woman, should be in a forced position in which they call themselves cowards....its just not right.
Mr.Salsabeel, you are not wrong in saying "follow your heart", but let me tell you, I am in the same position as Mr.JC, we do want to follow our heart and mind too, but cannot, not because we are scared of the Kothar and these Kothari goons, I personally don't care if they 'baraat" me, but I care about my family members, and they are the ones who want to stay in this "community of dawoodi bohra", I am not one person, I have brother, sister, parents, and extended family, some of whom are like minded as me, but some are having blind faith in this Kothar regime, especially the elder's in the family. So it's very hard to take any step against the Kothar for me. Now you can call it "cowardice" or whatever names you want to call.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:27 pm

I agree with Bori85 ............ however I wud want to add that I am waiting for the right time to quit, I am doing my level best with least attendance and least payment ....... but I pray time comes soon when I can simply say Good Bye to these goons ....... God Willing that time will be soon!! Either time will be ripe or I will loose my patience and forget about consequences.

And thank God there are many in Toronto jamat like me and bro Bori85 ............

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:30 pm

JC wrote:I agree with Bori85 ............ however I wud want to add that I am waiting for the right time to quit, I am doing my level best with least attendance and least payment ....... but I pray time comes soon when I can simply say Good Bye to these goons ....... God Willing that time will be soon!! Either time will be ripe or I will loose my patience and forget about consequences.

And thank God there are many in Toronto jamat like me and bro Bori85 ............
Br. JC,
In Toronto area you have a choice to mingle with like minded Bohras in very relaxed atmosphere, The Reformists Jamaat. Please give it a try.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:41 pm

bohra_manus wrote:
JC wrote:I agree with Bori85 ............ however I wud want to add that I am waiting for the right time to quit, I am doing my level best with least attendance and least payment ....... but I pray time comes soon when I can simply say Good Bye to these goons ....... God Willing that time will be soon!! Either time will be ripe or I will loose my patience and forget about consequences.

Br. JC,
In Toronto area you have a choice to mingle with like minded Bohras in very relaxed atmosphere, The Reformists Jamaat. Please give it a try.
Hi Bohra manus, thanks for your offer of joining Reformist |Jamaat, but again even if we want to we cannot , for the same reason I mentioned above, our family members. I think it's better for us to just "show" that we are "true" follower of "dai" and let the life go on, anyways there's more things in life to do then to go on proving who is right and wrong in religious matters.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:49 pm

I am glad finally they are accepting that muffy is running a club, and some one needs its membership to be part of it.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 pm

From: "Anjumane Burhani anjumane_burhani@yahoo.ca [torontojamaat]" <torontojamaat-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
To: torontojamaat@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TorontoJamaat] Reflections on Last night's urus majlis relay

Baad afzalusalaam
  • Majlis relay started exactly at 7.00 pm and ended at 8.00 pm - exactky an hour's programme. Such is Aqa Aliqadar Moula Mufaddal Saifuddin(TUS)'s strict adherence to time and punctuality
  • We had the good fortune of doing deedar mubarak of Aqa Moula(TUS) for the longest time
  • The grace and the pomp of the majlis was something to behold. It surely will not be inappropriate to say that it felt as if none other than Imam-us-Zamaan Moula(AS) was seated on the gaadi mubarak.
  • The Zakerren were the creme de la creme of all the zakereen and listening their recitation of rassa of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) and noha of Imam Husein(SA) was heart wrenching. We watched Aqa Moula(TUS) many a times soak up the tears in his rumal.
  • Aqa Moula(TUS) went to Raudat Tahera after the majlis, did ziyaret on our belalf at the turbat of His and our father and grand father. Aqa Moula thus distributed the savaab to all of us. A mumin expresses shukur for this ne'mat. Expensive embroidered and laced "gilaaf" were spread over both turbats mubaraka and Moula sprinkled the rose petals over the turbats.
  • Finally Aqa Moula(TUS) left in his cadillac after giving salami to crowds of waiting mu'mineen enroute.
If you missed all that, it is not too late. You can participate in this barakaat tonight, Sunday, Monday & full wa'z on Tuesday. The Tuesday niyaz Aqa Aaliqadar Moula taraf si che.

As previously announced, we urge you to araz generously the hoob na thaals at $40 per thaal. We ask you to araz at least one thaal per each member of your family. This appeal goes to both the mu’mineen who have gone to to Mumbai for the Urus and those who have remained behind. The hoob ni rakam thus collected will be used for:
  1. Syedna Burhanuddin Aqa(RA) na Urus na salawat na niyaz – a total of 5 jamans
  2. Syedna Burhanuddin Aqa(RA) na Urus ni niyaz araz in Aqa Moula(TUS)' Hazrat – rakam to be utilized in Mumbai for 1/2 million mu'mineen.
  3. Seven Darees in the 40-day Ayyamut-Taa’buddat.

Allah Ta’ala apna Moula ne taqayamat baki salamat rakhe, aameen.
Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Long Live the Loot .........

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri May 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Forwarded as received:

Moazzaz Mu’mineen of Toronto
Baad afzalusalaam
We received this message from our lawyer:
Mubarak to you all.
The Transfer of the property has now been completed. See attached copy of the registered Transfer for your reference.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Janab Aamil Saheb ane Aayanul Jamaat aap sagla ne Mubarakbadi aape che. Mu’mineen khushi na choba jame.

Syedna Al-Muqadda Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) ane Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin(TUS) ni dua mubarak si Stoufville na plot ni closing thai che. Beve Moula no kem shukur ada kari sakai!! Bas emj dua karye ke Allah Ta’ala, Muqaddas Moula ne amara tarafsi afzalul jaza aapjo ane Aaliqadar Moula ni umr sharif ne sehat-aafiyat ma hazaro waras lambi karjo.

Haji em du’a kariye ke Aqa Moula(TUS) ya’ha nazdik ma padhari aa complex nu taasis kare, aameen.

This 5-acre plot of land situated in the picturesque small city of Stouffville has many exciting features and has a lot going for us, making it ideal for our requirements:
  • The size – almost 5 acres – means that our community can design facilities that will meet our needs for at least the next 25 years. A state-of-the art Madressa w/built in Mahaduz-Zahra; a well laid out kitchen or two catering for the needs of Faiz Al-Mawaid and the Jamaat functions simultaneously; a sports complex for our ever growing young population; and of course a beautiful masjid that can be an envy to the rest of the world and for us a source of constant pride.
  • Again the size and location would make our future bid for Aqa Moula(TUS)’s Ashara Mubaraka in Toronto very plausible.
  • The location is such that it is a walking distance from the two main arterial roads yet it is secluded from the heavy traffic.
  • This part of GTA will see massive growth and economic development in the next 5 years which will bring many mumin families to this area. The GO station is stone’s throw away from our plot that should encourage many more mu’mineen to look for homes in this neighbourhood.
  • kasar: Mu’mineen currently residing in Toronto, Vaughan,Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, King City, Pickering and possibly New Market, when they travel to Stouffville will pray “aakhi” namaaz.

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Reporter wrote:Forwarded as received:

Moazzaz Mu’mineen of Toronto
Baad afzalusalaam
We received this message from our lawyer:
Mubarak to you all.
The Transfer of the property has now been completed. See attached copy of the registered Transfer for your reference.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Janab Aamil Saheb ane Aayanul Jamaat aap sagla ne Mubarakbadi aape che. Mu’mineen khushi na choba jame.

Syedna Al-Muqadda Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) ane Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin(TUS) ni dua mubarak si Stoufville na plot ni closing thai che. Beve Moula no kem shukur ada kari sakai!! Bas emj dua karye ke Allah Ta’ala, Muqaddas Moula ne amara tarafsi afzalul jaza aapjo ane Aaliqadar Moula ni umr sharif ne sehat-aafiyat ma hazaro waras lambi karjo.

Haji em du’a kariye ke Aqa Moula(TUS) ya’ha nazdik ma padhari aa complex nu taasis kare, aameen.

This 5-acre plot of land situated in the picturesque small city of Stouffville has many exciting features and has a lot going for us, making it ideal for our requirements:
  • The size – almost 5 acres – means that our community can design facilities that will meet our needs for at least the next 25 years. A state-of-the art Madressa w/built in Mahaduz-Zahra; a well laid out kitchen or two catering for the needs of Faiz Al-Mawaid and the Jamaat functions simultaneously; a sports complex for our ever growing young population; and of course a beautiful masjid that can be an envy to the rest of the world and for us a source of constant pride.
  • Again the size and location would make our future bid for Aqa Moula(TUS)’s Ashara Mubaraka in Toronto very plausible.
  • The location is such that it is a walking distance from the two main arterial roads yet it is secluded from the heavy traffic.
  • This part of GTA will see massive growth and economic development in the next 5 years which will bring many mumin families to this area. The GO station is stone’s throw away from our plot that should encourage many more mu’mineen to look for homes in this neighbourhood.
  • kasar: Mu’mineen currently residing in Toronto, Vaughan,Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, King City, Pickering and possibly New Market, when they travel to Stouffville will pray “aakhi” namaaz.

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani
Another SCAM in the making !!! The icing on the cake will be the Masjid which will be constructed with the hard earned money of Bohras and the Saifee Mahal mafias will make sure that they loot a minimum of 20 times the amount required and after which the same will be given to the Dai by way of Waqf for which the Dai will again charge them millions of dollars to give religious sanctity to the house of Allah (swt) !

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri May 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Tough times ahead for abdes and amtes of Toronto, on top of it high-season is nearing .......... Amil is all getting ready and is fully geared towards his loot ........... this will be first collection season for this new amil, he is eagerly looking towards it!! :lol:

Shk Mohammed Yamani

Unread post by Shk Mohammed Yamani » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Heard from a cousin sister that London is getting a replacement amil from Vancouver, guy called shek Mufaddal Kaderally who is coming with hes nasty wife to England as a permanent amil, can anyone shed some details on this fellow?
What's he like? Am sure he will be just as bad as previous amils, money grabber, womaniser etc chikhi chikhi ne rolawse logo ne or what? Is hes wife good at AAAAHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHH
(You know what I mean)
Does he have Canadian citizenship? If not the I can inform the UKBA to halt hes visas on the basis that hes coming to UK to exploit the young ones especially the girls.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:42 pm

get in touch with Tariq Fateh of Toronto. He will surely set things right.Explain to him your concerns. He is your guy.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:52 pm

shek Mufaddal Kaderally is a very decent fellow. As far as I know he is Canadian citizen. He is very good with kids in teaching Quran and Arabic. Unlike those from Pakistan or India he is not out to make money for himself. London people should be happy they are getting this fellow.