these three ayat of Quran will show what is going on

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Abuzer

these three ayat of Quran will show what is going on

Unread post by Abuzer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:25 am

Bismillah...

these three ayat of Quran will show what is going on in bohra community, third ayat is very important.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

topiwala

Re: these three ayat of Quran will show what is going on

Unread post by topiwala » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:39 am

So what do you mean by this? it is your molvis who are mentioned in the underlined text. Don't insult us. I am sure you yourself are hypocritically in bohra fold like a leech getting alll its benifts and doing thali ma chhed.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:34 am

topiwala wrote:So what do you mean by this? it is your molvis who are mentioned in the underlined text. Don't insult us. I am sure you yourself are hypocritically in bohra fold like a leech getting alll its benifts and doing thali ma chhed.
just because I am quoting Quran you think I am sunni? LOL

I know talking Quran is alien for abdes like you, but I am very much dawoodi bohra as you are, only difference between you and me are underline in my above post. :wink:

you dont credit any thing to ALLAH while I credit every thing to ALLAH.

my intention to post these ayats are served ALHUMDOLILLAH.
Last edited by Abuzer on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:36 am

topiwala wrote:So what do you mean by this? it is your molvis who are mentioned in the underlined text. Don't insult us. I am sure you yourself are hypocritically in bohra fold like a leech getting alll its benifts and doing thali ma chhed.
can you please list those "benefits" which bohra gets? apart from shirk and unwanted humiliation I dont think any other benefit a normaal bohra gets.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:48 am

hey Abuzer
you are forgetting that if you are a dawoodi bohra you get direct access to jannat.

jannat kothar ke baap ki jagir hai.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:44 am

Abuzer wrote:
can you please list those "benefits" which bohra gets? apart from shirk and unwanted humiliation I dont think any other benefit a normaal bohra gets.
Abuser,
You have shown your true colors of wahhabi by accusing us of shirk. Only wahhabis label shirk shirk to us all other communities of the world including sunnis, sufis , shias,parsis, hindus all respect us and take our community as a role model to follow. Except the wahhabis all other sect leaders came to the taziyat, consolation last year, even the dawedar family came for ziyarat.
Last edited by topiwala on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:47 am

i also don't know how you people can have so big double standards , you people come to our jamans (hypocrisy), relish our food and yet behave like wahhabis. Goto your wahhabi chelas they wont even give you one dish of food from them.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:41 am

Topi,

You are sadly mistaken, WHO says Bohras are considered 'Role Model' by other communities???!!!!! Aga Khanis and Parsis are far more organized and do far more social work than your pathetic cult.

Secondly what is Grave Worship, Mortal Worship, Dead Worship if not shirk??

I for one go to your Maseeds and Markaz to EAT food, yes, that's right! Call me hypocrite or whatever but for my personal reasons if I PAY these rascals I will make sure I at least eat food. And what is this you all start crying Wahabbi, Wahabbi whenever anyone steps on your tail....??? If 'food' is the only criteria than forget Wahabbis (as they donate and give away food far more than your expectations) just compare yourselves with Sikhs .......!!!!!!!!!! and their lungers....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 am

Abuser,
You have shown your true colors of wahhabi by accusing us of shirk. Only wahhabis label shirk shirk to us all other communities of the world including sunnis, sufis , shias,parsis, hindus all respect us and take our community as a role model to follow. Except the wahhabis all other sect leaders came to the taziyat, consolation last year, even the dawedar family came for ziyarat.
Oh well Topi see what you posted in other thread
Re: The Khawarij: An Ibadi perspective

Postby topiwala on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:42 am
Dai is the Kaba , which closes the case.
But kaaba is just house of Stone so your Dai is idol of Stone just like Hindu gods and that makes you Kaafir Case closed again WRONG NUMBER

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm

topiwala wrote:
Abuzer wrote: can you please list those "benefits" which bohra gets? apart from shirk and unwanted humiliation I dont think any other benefit a normaal bohra gets.
Abuser,
well brother I will gladly take back my words if you can tell me, if asking for child asking for good health and asking for wealth other then ALLAH what is it?
how many times you say ALHUMDOLILLAH? how many times you count blessings of ALLAH?
dont you just always keep repeating mola ni shaan and mola no mojizo?
When I see some thing wrong I will not support it.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:59 am

yes we do and we also love our Dai which you wahhabis hate.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:52 pm

SBM wrote: But kaaba is just house of Stone
So finally, you have let out your true feelings. Sorry Bro, but you are no longer a SuShi or a ShiSu or any kind Muslim anymore :roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:09 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote: But kaaba is just house of Stone
So finally, you have let out your true feelings. Sorry Bro, but you are no longer a SuShi or a ShiSu or any kind Muslim anymore :roll:
Except that was a sarcastic remark for Topiwala where I equated the stone house with Stone Dai aka Shiva since he equated Dai to Kaaba

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:58 am

SBM wrote:
zinger wrote: So finally, you have let out your true feelings. Sorry Bro, but you are no longer a SuShi or a ShiSu or any kind Muslim anymore :roll:
Except that was a sarcastic remark for Topiwala where I equated the stone house with Stone Dai aka Shiva since he equated Dai to Kaaba
But you still called the Kabaa as a house of stone :wink: