Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Ghilaf pe Ghilaf !
Ghilaf pe Ghilaf !

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 pm

This Gheelaf Pay Gheelaf reminds me of a scene in movie PK, when some devta is being given a bath in milk ........... that milk could have been given to thousands of hungry Indian children ........ in the same way these Gheelaf Pay Gheelaf could have been used to provide clothing to thousands of needy Bohras ........ but alas ........ these are the days of WRONG NUMBER :(

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:40 pm

JC wrote:This Gheelaf Pay Gheelaf reminds me of a scene in movie PK, when some devta is being given a bath in milk ........... that milk could have been given to thousands of hungry Indian children ........ in the same way these Gheelaf Pay Gheelaf could have been used to provide clothing to thousands of needy Bohras ........ but alas ........ these are the days of WRONG NUMBER :(

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Muffy Nay Maharashtra Kay CM Ko Bhee 'Topi' Pehna De ................

Jawab May Modi Muffy Say Kiya Kiya 'Utarva-eay' Ga' Yeah Tuo Allah He Janta Hay ........ :roll:

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:42 pm

51, 52 Poutanay Na Bachavee Saka, Aa Bacha Jambora Nay Kahan See Bachav Say ... :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm

JC wrote:Muffy Nay Maharashtra Kay CM Ko Bhee 'Topi' Pehna De ................

Jawab May Modi Muffy Say Kiya Kiya 'Utarva-eay' Ga' Yeah Tuo Allah He Janta Hay ........ :roll:
We should not forget that both Modi and Maharashtra CM are from the same party.... BJP, they are two sides of the same coin !!

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Agreed Bro Ghulam Mohammad!

PM Bara Hay, CM Chota Hay ........ Muffy Nay Chotay Ko Pehnai Hay .......... Bara Muffy Ko Pehnaeay Ga ............ Hisab Barabar!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:37 pm

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:56 am

altAgY_GzmIk4RjZpZ7Mz-yoaOs_UEjJp2jdfH8Yj51DJ47.jpg

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:11 pm

This reminds me of the famous Sunny Deol diaogue from the movie 'Damini' taarikh pe taarikh... Here its "Ghilaf par ghilaf.... ghilaf par ghilaf.... ghilaf pa ghilaf.... ghilaf par ghilaf padte rahe hai, lekin Sawaab nahi mila.... Sawaab nahi mila Milord.... pade toh sirf Ghilaf"

You can replace ghilaf with Najwa, salaam, cover etc...

ghulam muhammed wrote:Ghilaf pe Ghilaf !
Ghilaf pe Ghilaf !

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm

what a mania. how ridiculous. what a waste of time and money. does anyone know that if you dig six feet under ,all you will see is bones into dust. dust and dust. Fail to understand what is the idea ,what is the philosophy behind this man made mania.

Hasan

Unread post by Hasan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Recived on whatsapp

Sanjiv Sharma

I have kept his holiness' photo in my worship place since 2005 and I call his holiness as "Bade Maula ji' and everyday I bow my head in front of his photo though I am a Hindu Brahmin.
I felt his holiness' extreme blessing when my wife met almost a fatal accident in Dubai and she was admitted to Rashid Hospital in critical condition. Besides her bed , a Bohri Muslim child was lying on his bed. Her mother told that he had fallen from roof of their house. Her mother & other relatives were praying to his holiness and were keeping his holiness' photo under his pillow. As a miracle ,this boy was cured within 3/4 days and was relieved from hospital. While they were leaving the compartment I could not prevent myself from asking this boy's mother that what power on earth has cured her son in such a short time though the boy remained unconscious for two days.
The mother gave me a framed photo of his holiness and told me to keep this photo under my wife's pillow and Mother and his child left the hospital. I immediately kept the photo of his holiness under my wife' pillow.Since that moment my wife , who underwent major brain surgery started recovering and within 12/13 days recovered completely and was discharged from hospital. Who gave her a second life? Not other than His Holiness "Bade Maula ji" .Till I will breathe my last I will always worship "Bade Maula ji"

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 pm

^
The unfortunate part is that SMB could not cure himself with that miracle of picture otherwise we would not have this NUSS Drama and the mess
Oh or may be this whole mess of Nuss is the miracle of SMB

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:56 pm

SBM wrote:^
The unfortunate part is that SMB could not cure himself with that miracle of picture otherwise we would not have this NUSS Drama and the mess
Oh or may be this whole mess of Nuss is the miracle of SMB
He could not cure even his own daughter Sakina who died of cancer !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:22 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
altAgY_GzmIk4RjZpZ7Mz-yoaOs_UEjJp2jdfH8Yj51DJ47.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Pehle Maharashtra ke Chief Minister ko Topi pehnaayi, phir shawl pehnaayi aur phir chuna lagaya !! :lol: :lol:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Dear Sanjiv sharma,
To fir his holiness ka ek mandir to banana chaiye. May be after conversion of sms to hindu!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:37 pm

Maqbool wrote:Dear Sanjiv sharma,
To fir his holiness ka ek mandir to banana chaiye. May be after conversion of sms to hindu!
Bilkul sahi farmaaya aapne !! Agar Nathuram Godse ka mandir ban sakta hai to phir Bohra Dai ke pyaade, yeh RSS wale Dai ka mandir kyo nahi bana sakte ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

URS MUBARAK

Mumin hai khidmat me mola ki
Na zaroori kaam hai issse pehle
Urs ki khidmat me sharik hone ko
Har koi laga daudne ek dusre se pehle.

Arz kiya jaata hai naashta traino me
Khush ho kar bolte hai mumin ye mola ka ehsan hai
Accha hota yaad kar lete bhooke musafiro ko,
Khaane se pehle.

Karam dekho mola ka
Hindu mantri ki nawaazish karte hai
Uth khade hokar apni jagah se
Ikraam kiya karte hai.

Par Mumin se fees vasuli jaati hai
Daakhil hone se pehle
Wohi Mumin samajhta hai
Shaan apni mola ki ghulami me.

Kharch deta hai apni poonji unki khidmat me
Na waqt de paata hai boodhi maa ko
Mashruf hai mola ki hazrat me
Magar na-samajh maa na ruk saki
Chal basi jannat ko beta aane se pehle.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

HEIGHTS OF INSANITY AMONG ABDE BOHRAS.

Jem Baitullah taraf logo qasd kare che em jouq dar jouq aavi rahya che, ziyarat ni line ma koi Quran padhe che, koi CD dekhi rahyu che, koi matam kare che, koi qasida parhe che, ghilafo arz kare che, mannat ada kare che...... Jem Baitullah ma sagla ibadat ma mashgool hoi che...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Ghalib ne yeh keh kar tor di tasbeeh...
Gin kar kya maangu jo be-hisaab deta hai.

Muffy ne yeh keh kar banaaya golak...
Gin kar kya karu, abde jo be-hisaab daalta hai !!

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Muffy ne Maharashtra ke Chief Minister ko bhi "Topi" pehna di !! :lol: :lol:

The person sitting next to Muffy in black jacket is Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis of BJP.

Are you sure thats the Chief Minister? Did MS' mazoon or mukasir tell them, they sitting in their places. Ohh I get it.. these must be the baatin mazoon and mukasir that MS has been preaching about for so long. Meeting them often, discussing policies, it must only be a short time before he makes them Zahir.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

HEIGHTS OF INSANITY AMONG ABDE BOHRAS.

Jem Baitullah taraf logo qasd kare che em jouq dar jouq aavi rahya che, ziyarat ni line ma koi Quran padhe che, koi CD dekhi rahyu che, koi matam kare che, koi qasida parhe che, ghilafo arz kare che, mannat ada kare che...... Jem Baitullah ma sagla ibadat ma mashgool hoi che...
I think
GM bhai you have miss spelled Jouq. It should be joke.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:05 am

What's app msg
MODI NAHI EK VISHWAS HAI,
USKE JARIYE MAAL DOULAT BACHANE KA PRAYAAS HAI,
Attachments
IMG-20150108-WA0026.jpg

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
Jamnagar sabil wadhara na khilaf je mumino ye jumbish uthaavi tej pramaane dar ek gaam ma amal thaai, please share with all mumineen.
At Surendranagar Rs.1.78 lakhs no ghotalo.
Amil o have darta nathi ! Jawab ma em kahe che ke upar hamara thi mota ghotala karwawala betha che ! Jao jya faryaad karvi hoi tya karo !
Aa janab pehla Kuwait ma hata, have Surendranagar che. Emne Tata Nano ane kabootar na naam thi olkhe che !
Attachments
VID-20150108-WA0003.mp4
(7.84 MiB) Downloaded 2742 times

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:28 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm

EXTRACTS OF THE ABOVE NEWS REPORT :-

Khandwa.

Shehar ki prasidh Bohra Masjid me beeti raat choro ne Amil saab ke kaksh ka taala todkar laakho ki chori ko anjaam diya. Bohra samudaay ke 4 lakh rupiye nagad sahit sone ke gehno aur daan ke saaman ki lag bhag 12 lakh rupiye ki chori hona bataya hai. Chori ki ghatna me aahat bohra samudaay me shesh hai. Kotwali police ke nav niyukt T.I. sahit SSP Gopal Khandelwal aur city SP Abhishek Diwan ne mouke par jaakar muaayna kiya.

Daan ka saaman bhi nahi chhoda.

Khandwa ke city kotwali thana taryat prasidh bohra masjid me beeti raat ko chori ne badi vaardat ko anjaam dete hue Aalim Abbas Mulayam Burhanpurwala ke kaksh se daan ka saaman, beti ki shaadi ke liye rakh gehne dedh lakh ruipye swayam ke aur lag bhag 5 lakh rupiye samaj jano ke nagad par haath saaf kar liya. Masjid ke Amil saab ek din pehle hi Mumbai Syedna saab ki jayanti utsav me shaamil hone gaye the. Soona kaksh dekh kar badmasho ne is ghatna ko anjaam diya.

Dog Squad Shani Mandir se lauta.

Police ne choro ki vaardat ke suraag ke liye doq squad ko bhi bulaya. Police ka kutta masjid se Alim saab ke kaksh ke paas se nikla aur sun gali se hote hue jalebi chowk aur shani mandir ke gate se waapas laut aaya. Police ne sabhi se charcha ki aur chori ki report darj kar li.

Shigra giraftaari ho.

Ghatna ko lekar bohra samudaay me shesh hai. Bohra samudaay ke logo ne kaha ke aakhir kaise koi masjid jaisi paak jagah me ghuskar chori ki ghatna ko anjaam de sakta hai. Rahimbhai Rassiwala ne bataya ke masjid me jis tarah se vaardat ko anjaam diya gaya hai uski kisi ne recci ki hogi kyuki alim saab mangalwar ko hi Mumbai gaye the arthaat yeh stithi nirmit hui hai. Unho ne aaropiyo ki shigra giraftaari ki maang ki.

Chaprasi ne dekha tuta hua taala.

Bohra Masjid me niyukt chaprasi budhwar ki subah jab alim saab ke kaksh ke paas paani ki motor ka switch on karne pohche to unho ne unke kaksh ka toota taala dekh kar police ko soochna di. Kamre me alim saab ki almaari bhi khuli padi thi iske alaava saaman ast vyast tha. Udhar Khandwa kotwali police dwaara vivechna shuru kar di gai hai tatha shigra hi badmasho ko giraftaari ka aashwasan diya hai.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:48 am

Ghilaf pe Ghilaf !

Sang e marmar ke chattaano ko tune bose diye.
Aaj bhi hai kuch momin ghareebi mein baseye hue.
Hareer ke ghilaaf ,aur zari , zardozi.
Kya nahin dikhe tujhe bache thand mein larazte hue ?
Bewaqoof Noorani yeh tera kaisa junoon ?
Jo kabhi thi baad e saba , aaj ban gayi baad e sumoom.
Last edited by mnoorani on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:04 am

mnoorani wrote:
Ghilaf pe Ghilaf !

Sang e marmar ke chattaano ko tune bose diye.
Aaj bhi kuch momin ghareebi mein baseye hue.
Hareer ke ghilaaf ,aur zari , zardozi.
Kya nahin dikhe tujhe bache thand mein larazte hue ?
Bewaqoof Noorani yeh tera kaisa junoon ?
Jo kabhi thi baad e saba , aaj ban gayi baad e sumoom.
I am curious what they do after they pile on these gilafs. Does someone then take them off right away and spend hours folding and putting them away after they have just spent hours putting them on? Seems like a collosally fruitless activity.