Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 am

^
Marketing Tools-- SMS are Maaut key Aur Qabar key Saudagar hein..
No soon it is going to be auctioned off the highest bidder and will become Wall hanging for more Noorani Barakat in the house
Who knows they might also rent it out to highest bidder to be used on the coffin from Masjid to Qabrastan,,

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:32 pm

The gilaafs are given back to the original owners, and now they are barkati, and the they can put it on the qabr of their family members - so that their deceased ancestors get Sharaf and barkat. They have a protocol for putting the Gilaaf on the kabar, doing the ziyarat, and taking it off again. And same gilaaf can be used and re-used over and over again for all your deceased ancestors. That's why people are doing it, because thats the way they feel they can"honor" their deceased family members. Under no circumstances should the Gilaaf just stay on the Qabar without Raza.

Pretty nifty for muffy PR, hmmm?

Crater Lake wrote:
mnoorani wrote:
Sang e marmar ke chattaano ko tune bose diye.
Aaj bhi kuch momin ghareebi mein baseye hue.
Hareer ke ghilaaf ,aur zari , zardozi.
Kya nahin dikhe tujhe bache thand mein larazte hue ?
Bewaqoof Noorani yeh tera kaisa junoon ?
Jo kabhi thi baad e saba , aaj ban gayi baad e sumoom.
I am curious what they do after they pile on these gilafs. Does someone then take them off right away and spend hours folding and putting them away after they have just spent hours putting them on? Seems like a collosally fruitless activity.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:38 pm

^
Did this farman came after my posting making fun of their marketing skills :mrgreen:

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Another email received by Taizoon - but no signature, no name:
email.pdf
(23.57 KiB) Downloaded 634 times

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:56 pm

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:06 pm

%# Who do you call for a translation?
@$ Dr Moiz.
%# What's his degree?
@$ MT. Medical Translator.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:20 am

Not sure which forum to post this on - but posting it here.

SMS was very swift in getting the BJP and VHP leaders to our Masjid.
But why hasn't there been any statement concerning the recent attacks in Paris for which the entire Muslim population is being attacked left, right and centre.
Why hasn't there been any statements showing that Bohras are aman-pasand? Is it because the French President is not gonna send any cheques? Or wait, that's because we are not Muslims and we are Bohras?

For that matter even SKQ has not released any statement, although there was a doa for the Peshawar victims.

We, as Bohris are so engrossed in petty issues that just don't care what is happening in the world at large.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:26 am

admirer wrote:Not sure which forum to post this on - but posting it here.

But why hasn't there been any statement concerning the recent attacks in Paris for which the entire Muslim population is being attacked left, right and centre.
Why hasn't there been any statements showing that Bohras are aman-pasand? Is it because the French President is not gonna send any cheques? Or wait, that's because we are not Muslims and we are Bohras?

For that matter even SKQ has not released any statement, although there was a doa for the Peshawar victims.

We, as Bohris are so engrossed in petty issues that just don't care what is happening in the world at large.
Not aware about an official statement from SKQ TUS, but Shzd. Taher bhaisab has strongly disapproved the violence in Paris in his sabaq just released on Fatemi Dawat website. It is worth 15 minutes of your time, go watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7viJvyObRiY

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:39 am

Haqq_Prevails wrote:
admirer wrote:Not sure which forum to post this on - but posting it here.

Not aware about an official statement from SKQ TUS, but Shzd. Taher bhaisab has strongly disapproved the violence in Paris in his sabaq just released on Fatemi Dawat website. It is worth 15 minutes of your time, go watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7viJvyObRiY
For me peace loving means spreading the message of love to the world which means to express our point of disapproval against all those who spread terror. But unfortunately KQS never came out in open regarding all these things, foeget about selfish MS.

I dont know on what basis we are recognize as PEACE LOVING people to the outside world or is it because we are so coward that we dont want to raise our voice and hence has been given the image of peace loving by others. Well internally we know that we are NOT at all peace loving.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:38 am

Br Frustrate Bohra
Please do not read too much in OUR BOHRA, outside the major cities of India/Pakistan/Dubai and Kuwait No one knows who Bohras are?
Even in West Muslims from Arab Countries are not very well aware of who Bohras are?
Have you seen Bohras ever participating in Inter-Faith Dialogue in West/. Inviting Prince Charles to your Masjid does not say much because they attend 100 of those ceremonial events.
When was the last time Bohras ever participated in ISNA-ICNA-CAIR or any other Large scale Muslim gatherings in USA, These yearly events bring about 30 to 30K Muslims in USA together.
How many Muslims being invited to their Markaz in West for Iftar or for any other occasion, When did they join with Muslims call of OPEN HOUSE of their Masjid for non Muslim, Bohras were hiding
So there small number does not count and no one cares, As a matter of fact there has been few vandalism cases against Bohra Markaz in USA but no body noticed it and since Bohras did not want to associate themselves with Main stream Islam they covered it up

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:46 am

Ohk, i think kqs should take initiative and start taking part in inter-faith debate. If his intention is true than i dont see any reason why he could not take part in such events. If this happens we DAWOODI BOHRA (atleast followers of kqs) would be recognize internationally as part of MUSLIM ummah.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:27 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Ohk, i think kqs should take initiative and start taking part in inter-faith debate. If his intention is true than i dont see any reason why he could not take part in such events. If this happens we DAWOODI BOHRA (atleast followers of kqs) would be recognize internationally as part of MUSLIM ummah.
look bro, fact is whole DB faith is based on speculation and they cant argue with facts or books with any one, because they dont have any, its all taaweel and hidden in some dark hole, and no one knows what it is, so there is no way KQ or MS will ever try to have a interfaith dialogue with any other islamic community.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
Jamnagar sabil wadhara na khilaf je mumino ye jumbish uthaavi tej pramaane dar ek gaam ma amal thaai, please share with all mumineen.
At Surendranagar Rs.1.78 lakhs no ghotalo.
Amil o have darta nathi ! Jawab ma em kahe che ke upar hamara thi mota ghotala karwawala betha che ! Jao jya faryaad karvi hoi tya karo !
Aa janab pehla Kuwait ma hata, have Surendranagar che. Emne Tata Nano ane kabootar na naam thi olkhe che !
Posting the followup video on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
----------------------------------------------------
Attachments
VID-20150112-WA0008.mp4
(7.89 MiB) Downloaded 4074 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Amazingly most of the people are not in Qomi Libas and without SAYA. Is there more punishment coming their way :evil:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Forwarded as received :-

Bohra Jokes :-

Office me JOB karne wale kaam se faarigh ho ke apni apni wife ko phone karte hai !

URDU SPEAKING: Jaan! Kya ho raha hai?
WIFE: Oji! Apke liye BIRYANI paka rahi hun.

PUNJABI: Soniye! Ki ho riya si ?
WIFE: Tuaday liye desi ghee vich SAAG pakan rai san.

PATHAN: O Gul jana! Kya karta hai?
WIFE: O Dil jana! Tera pasand ka HALWA banata hai.

BOHRA. ..
SU KARI RAIAS?

WIFE: Savare didaar ni line ma 3 kallak si ubhi hati ane pag rai gaya pachi ikraam ni majlis ma gai to besi besi ne paacha pag jaam thai gaya, ikle havey suteli chu! MATHU chari gayu che, aavo to BAARHAANDI na paya leta aavjo.... Mola na kehva thi roti hu banavi lais... !!!!
:lol: :lol:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Its a FACT

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:05 am

Now days ...MOULA NI THAALI ZINDAABAAD...Biwi kehse main to sui rahi chu.tame ghare aawi ne thali nu jaman garam kari ne khai lejo..

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:25 pm

MSG send as rec'd: SYEDNA IN TRIPLICATE

CONFLICTS IN SAIFEE MAHAL...... In Saurashtra area of Gujarat, predominantly speaking Rajkot Area, the following should be of interest to all our readers Asnyou are all aware, there is a conflict in progress between Syedna Mufaddal and Mazoom Maula, who incidentally happens to be the rightful person for the Gadi. The former is not willing to make any changes in the modus operandi of their administration, irrespective of the consequences. Mazoom Maula group on the other hand is expressing his willingness to reach out to all Momin who pledge their faith in the Qutbi Vohra and also extend help in form of money and housing. This is in direct conflict with the theory of Fatemi Dawaat which only takes but does not give.

There are over 300 families in Rajkot alone, which have pledged their faith to Qutbi Vohra faction. Among those there are quite a few that are playing political games on both sides. Interestingly, during Friday Zohar namaz last week, it was candidly discussed that those that will go for the Qutbi faction will be immediately barred from society and will not be allowed to enter the masjids and mazars. Further, immediate alienation will take place in form of boycott from other families. Mulla Shabbir Joharcardwala ( more famously known as the ladies man) even went on to say that those changing sides will not only suffer boycott of society, but will be subjected to mental and if necessary physical torture. He further went on to say, that the Fatemi Dawat is very powerful in the political circles and can infuse enough funds (i.e. bribes) to make sure that no untoward incidents are brought to light.

Another individual Zujarbhai of A-one caterers went on to say that if push comes to shove, the Kothar will eliminate Mazoom Maula family completely off the face of the earth. This was followed by disgusting profanities and foul language for Mazoom Maula and his family. Words which are beyond my ability to utter. I am putting down a list of names that are from the Mohammedi Area of Rajkot where this incident was noted. (1) Mulla Shabbir Joharcardwala (2) Sheikh Yusufbhai Joharcardwala (3) Yusufbhai Mulla Mohammedali Saifee, (4) Juzarbhai AoneCaterers (4) Moiz Laxmidhar (5) Sheikh Ismail Lava ( Vajihi), Idrisbhai Asgarali Gandhi, (6) Mohammedbhai Hathiyari ( compounder), (7)Zainuddinbhai Viad and others.

Amazingly, all of these people are supposedly full-fledged followers of Fatemi Dawat, but seems they are also manipulating between the two factions to see which side weighs better. Whatever, the case, the repercussions of this issue are not going to be favorable. From my personal point of view, I knew this was bound to happen. After all, you cannot just take and not give. The higher cronies sitting in the Jamaat office are enjoying the benefits of the Dawat, meanwhile, claiming that we are taking care of the Momin. The Momins on the other hand have virtually no idea where they are headed. What I would really like to know is how long do you think this would go on ? There is going to be a time when the ruling faction will topple over. I personally have in my hand a list of over 650 families that are ready to migrate to Qutbi Vohra faction. There might come a time when I will have to lead them and guide them along the right path.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:09 pm

go ahead. do it. .save the 650 families. It will have a big impact. since you have uttered it , so do it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:29 pm

ANOTHER SBUT IN THE MAKING IN DUBAI !!

Salam-e-Jameel, Mohataram Mumineen,

During the wada majlis of historic safar Mubarak in Dubai, our beloved Aqa Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS on 1st Rabiul Awwal 1436H gave the BUSHRA of 3rd Masjid in Dubai to be built InshaAllah.

For the same a community development project for Mumineen by Mumineen with no commercial benefit is being planned i.e. all Mumineen will participate and pay for the development at COST.

Mumineen looking for own residence in the form of Villas and Town houses can take this opportunity to live in the vicinity of Masjid and get all the communal benefits with commercial and recreational areas.

This will be FREEHOLD land.

Kindly REGISTER by clicking the link below for your niyyat as this is the first step to conduct the SURVEY by collecting the requirements and it will help n the formation of a robust plan.

I want to register.

Details on the area and costs will be shared later after the survey is completed.

If you have any enquiries then kindly contact me on +971 55 469 1652 or email me on ezzy204@gmail.com (or) dubaihakimil@alvazarat.org

Wassalaam,
Hamkimi Mohalla Amil Saheb
Al Ustaad Sheikh Shabbir Sadiq Ali Ezzy.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 am

think wrote:go ahead. do it. .save the 650 families. It will have a big impact. since you have uttered it , so do it.

None of the content of the message is in my opinion. All of this is from the forwarded whatsapp I received.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:37 am

MMH wrote:MSG send as rec'd: SYEDNA IN TRIPLICATE

CONFLICTS IN SAIFEE MAHAL...... In Saurashtra area of Gujarat, predominantly speaking Rajkot Area, the following should be of interest to all our readers Asnyou are all aware, there is a conflict in progress between Syedna Mufaddal and Mazoom Maula, who incidentally happens to be the rightful person for the Gadi. The former is not willing to make any changes in the modus operandi of their administration, irrespective of the consequences. Mazoom Maula group on the other hand is expressing his willingness to reach out to all Momin who pledge their faith in the Qutbi Vohra and also extend help in form of money and housing. This is in direct conflict with the theory of Fatemi Dawaat which only takes but does not give.

There are over 300 families in Rajkot alone, which have pledged their faith to Qutbi Vohra faction. Among those there are quite a few that are playing political games on both sides. Interestingly, during Friday Zohar namaz last week, it was candidly discussed that those that will go for the Qutbi faction will be immediately barred from society and will not be allowed to enter the masjids and mazars. Further, immediate alienation will take place in form of boycott from other families. Mulla Shabbir Joharcardwala ( more famously known as the ladies man) even went on to say that those changing sides will not only suffer boycott of society, but will be subjected to mental and if necessary physical torture. He further went on to say, that the Fatemi Dawat is very powerful in the political circles and can infuse enough funds (i.e. bribes) to make sure that no untoward incidents are brought to light.

Another individual Zujarbhai of A-one caterers went on to say that if push comes to shove, the Kothar will eliminate Mazoom Maula family completely off the face of the earth. This was followed by disgusting profanities and foul language for Mazoom Maula and his family. Words which are beyond my ability to utter. I am putting down a list of names that are from the Mohammedi Area of Rajkot where this incident was noted. (1) Mulla Shabbir Joharcardwala (2) Sheikh Yusufbhai Joharcardwala (3) Yusufbhai Mulla Mohammedali Saifee, (4) Juzarbhai AoneCaterers (4) Moiz Laxmidhar (5) Sheikh Ismail Lava ( Vajihi), Idrisbhai Asgarali Gandhi, (6) Mohammedbhai Hathiyari ( compounder), (7)Zainuddinbhai Viad and others.

Amazingly, all of these people are supposedly full-fledged followers of Fatemi Dawat, but seems they are also manipulating between the two factions to see which side weighs better. Whatever, the case, the repercussions of this issue are not going to be favorable. From my personal point of view, I knew this was bound to happen. After all, you cannot just take and not give. The higher cronies sitting in the Jamaat office are enjoying the benefits of the Dawat, meanwhile, claiming that we are taking care of the Momin. The Momins on the other hand have virtually no idea where they are headed. What I would really like to know is how long do you think this would go on ? There is going to be a time when the ruling faction will topple over. I personally have in my hand a list of over 650 families that are ready to migrate to Qutbi Vohra faction. There might come a time when I will have to lead them and guide them along the right path.
Can someone from Rajkot confirm this news. I think its an old message which has been circulated before also.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Al-Hay Al-Muslimeen na rehnuma Molana Modiuddin ni khushi na khaatir Makar Sankrati na Muqaddas moka par ane Utran na Mubarak din ma Mufaddal Toli ye Badri Mahal ni terrace upar Patang udaavi ne Molana Modiuddin na farman nu azeem amal karu.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 am

i dont think kite flying is a big deal. im sure it not unislamic or against our culture (as some members would like to portray it)

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 am

zinger wrote:i dont think kite flying is a big deal. im sure it not unislamic or against our culture (as some members would like to portray it)
No its not at all a big deal..i myslef have flown kites when i was a kid.
Infact while we are at it , i would also like to propose to the abdes and amtes of DMBS that how about we start celebrating colors we find in nature (since what is life without colours) , and what better way than to start to decorate our house doors with rangoli and play Holi.
Also what is wrong in making a human pyramid and try breaking a hanging pot full of curd( i dont see anything unislamic there too). Infact it seems to be agreat excercise and builds team spirit and helps to build faith and confidence amongst your fellow team mates.

My friend its not the action of such activities that is questionable ..its the intent , the timing , the age of participants which is questionable.
Just looking at those cronie bhaishebs and kothari chamchas using the terrace of highly respected BadriMahal , for such activities makes me cringe within.

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:57 am

Recd. on whatsapp

"Bushra
Official visit to Saifee Mahal of President of America
Mr Obama, during his visit to India
Maula tus na Farzando na case fateh thayi che mubarak mubarak
Case decided in father's favour. Details will be available when copy of judgment is given "

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:03 am

Ilm ki unchaahi se hai mehroom
yeh log patang urhaane me hai mashgool
Dawoodi Dai aur unke ashaab
Dekh Noorani hum hue barbaad.

hussainmoiz

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:10 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: My friend its not the action of such activities that is questionable ..its the intent , the timing , the age of participants which is questionable.
Just looking at those cronie bhaishebs and kothari chamchas using the terrace of highly respected BadriMahal , for such activities makes me cringe within.
I dont see how you can say "highly respected BadriMahal" and abuse those who inhabit it. BadriMahal is synonymous with "kothar mubarak". Their base of operations where the seat (office) of the Daiz Zaman is located and from where all of Dawat is governed from.
Also as for intent: Having fun flying a kite- why are you looking into it so much?
Timing: It was utraan the festival of KITES.
Age of participants: You do not have the right to critisize that- if you notice the Shehzadas are in full kurta saya and appear dignified while enjoying themselves.
Maybe you should learn to loosen up a bit?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
zinger wrote:i dont think kite flying is a big deal. im sure it not unislamic or against our culture (as some members would like to portray it)
No its not at all a big deal..i myslef have flown kites when i was a kid.
Infact while we are at it , i would also like to propose to the abdes and amtes of DMBS that how about we start celebrating colors we find in nature (since what is life without colours) , and what better way than to start to decorate our house doors with rangoli and play Holi.
Also what is wrong in making a human pyramid and try breaking a hanging pot full of curd( i dont see anything unislamic there too). Infact it seems to be agreat excercise and builds team spirit and helps to build faith and confidence amongst your fellow team mates.

My friend its not the action of such activities that is questionable ..its the intent , the timing , the age of participants which is questionable.

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Tell me something moiz bhai, is there a religous reason behind flying kites? If there is one, please do enlighten me, i wait with baited breath,
Now for the other analogies...
Rangoli and Holi too, if you will try and do deeper than just stopping at the first few lines of what wikipedia says, has 0 religous connotation. it is more about celebrations. now unless you want to tell me celebration is unIslamic, well then, i guess i cant discuss this any further with you

As for the Govinda, well, i guess it has a religous connotation so i will give you that one point although again, it is not related to worship. it is related to having fun.

what has age of participants got to do with having fun? are you saying that cronie bhaishebs and kothari chamchas are not entitled to let their hair down and fly kites once in a while?

And pray do tell me... what is the intent and the timing that you find so questionable? i wait with bated breath for this one too

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 am

Let me clear this:-

Celebrating kite festival is no where related to hinduism, it is not practiced as a religious festival, it is a cultural thing, i have seen a lot of muslims who take part in this festival.
Everything is not about religion, sometimes to live in harmony with other religious group you have to be part of their culture to show sympathy and care for other fellow citizens.
Hand folding in front of their stone deities is absolutely wrong and a big kufr.
But to spread the message of tauheed and islam you have to first make place in their hearts and minds so that they can basically listen to you. If Allah (SWT) gives them taufeeq they might consider converting to Islam.
So guys do not make a big fuss about it.