Distractions and Derailments

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
anajmi

Distractions and Derailments

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm

By the way, if someone wants to give up bohraism and become a true muslim, please email me at anajmi@wahhabiwannabe.com

Biradar

Re: Obsession With Dai & Dawa't

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:06 pm

anajmi wrote:By the way, if someone wants to give up bohraism and become a true muslim, please email me at anajmi@wahhabiwannabe.com
Bohras are true muslims. However, I encourage those who are interested in learning how to go back to the stone age, how to chop off heads with knives, how to be a top-class misogynist, how to be backward barbarian, etc, to contact anajmi on the above address. He is a champion and will help you to transition backwards by a 1000 years quickly and efficiently.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:40 pm

However, he does represent an important focal point in transmission and curating of Ilm, which would otherwise be lost to us.
The bs factory is alive and well, kicking 24x7. What kind of ilm has been transmitted to you? Forget I asked that. We all know the kind of ilm given to the bohras as witnessed by us every day. The jaman, the condensed namaz for maatam, the folding of hands to the Dai, the sajda to the Dai, signing of the "symbolic" misaaq where you hand over your life and property to the Dai who replaces Allah by becoming the one who decides your fate, then getting the "symbolic" raza every time you want to take a dump etc etc!! Of course, what we cannot know is if they are experiencing ecstatic states for themselves after having read the book on mysticism by Rumi!!

And here I thought biradar was from amongst the educated bohras whose education of the past thousand years now prevents him from believing in Allah. I guess an "educated bohra" is an oxy-moron after all!!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:50 pm

anajmi wrote:
However, he does represent an important focal point in transmission and curating of Ilm, which would otherwise be lost to us.
The bs factory is alive and well, kicking 24x7. What kind of ilm has been transmitted to you? Forget I asked that. We all know the kind of ilm given to the bohras as witnessed by us every day. The jaman, the condensed namaz for maatam, the folding of hands to the Dai, the sajda to the Dai, signing of the "symbolic" misaaq where you hand over your life and property to the Dai who replaces Allah by becoming the one who decides your fate, then getting the "symbolic" raza every time you want to take a dump etc etc!! Of course, what we cannot know is if they are experiencing ecstatic states for themselves after having read the book on mysticism by Rumi!!

And here I thought biradar was from amongst the educated bohras whose education of the past thousand years now prevents him from believing in Allah. I guess an "educated bohra" is an oxy-moron after all!!
So, lets see. You take the most absurd antics and use them to paint the whole group with it? Strawmanning much?

Lets play your game: what type of ilm has Salafis/Wahabbis taught your? To kill innocent children, gun down people for satire, fly planes into building, chop off heads with knives? I guess an "uneducated Wahabbi" is a reality after all!

Biradar

Re: Distractions, Derailments, Repeated arguments, Pet Peeve

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:46 am

I commend the Admin for creating this thread. As we see, Mullah Anajmi is the master troll, derailing any serious thread he sees, trying to espouse his nasty and extremist ideology everywhere. I would suggest that the Admin create a special board in the "Lighter Side" section for him to piddle in.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:59 am

So, lets see. You take the most absurd antics and use them to paint the whole group with it? Strawmanning much?
hmmm.. Let us see.
Lets play your game: what type of ilm has Salafis/Wahabbis taught your? To kill innocent children, gun down people for satire, fly planes into building, chop off heads with knives? I guess an "uneducated Wahabbi" is a reality after all!
Having fun playing games? Strawmanning much?

Every single bohra bows down in sajda to the Dai. Even an "educated bohra" such as yourself (a "symbolic" gesture I guess)!! Is every wahhabi chopping off people's heads and flying planes into buildings? Did you waste all that education?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 am

And if it weren't for the Admin's protection, people like you wouldn't be able to get away with bullshit statements like "Dai is imparting ilm"!!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:46 am

anajmi wrote:And if it weren't for the Admin's protection, people like you wouldn't be able to get away with bullshit statements like "Dai is imparting ilm"!!
Good. I like Admin's protection. Actually, i was ignoring nasty fools like you for long time. As you have proven that you suffer from some sort of tourette syndrome, unable to contain your nonsense views, I will go back to ignoring you. You can fester in your fundamentalist ideology yourself. Good luck!

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:08 am

I concur with biradar, the lunatic (anajmi) is not worth anyones time, always a disturbance, repeating the same old cliches. You want people to accept your faith, learn to show humility for yourself and for others. What type of moron wants to attract people by posting shenanigans like the one you've posted with your email address.Seriously!!!?????? You have been around for a long time, you must be old with an ugly beard like your counterparts and perhaps must be a parent. Why acting like a man child!!?? Oh and yes if you think that your beliefs represent your act and status in this forum, likewise will impress people to join your 'pure Islam'. I suggest you can stick it.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 am

Biradar wrote:However, he does represent an important focal point in transmission and curating of Ilm, which would otherwise be lost to us.
Sadly, that is true. Bohra Reformists should aim at shifting the focus for 'transmission and curating of Ilm' away from Dawat to a liberal Western-style academic institutions, preferably in the West with free access to anyone who cares to study it.

While the Ilm may not contribute to practical concerns of a modern life, it is valuable in itself and worth preserving as part of the world cultural heritage.

If that knowledge fell into the hands of Wahhabis, you can imagine what would happen to it. It will go the way of the Bamiyan Buddhas in Talibanist Afghanistan. It will go the way of many historical buildings and artifacts associated with the early history of the Prophet and Islam in Wahhabi Saudi Arabia. Forever destroyed.

Imagine what would happen to the pre-Christian Greek and Roman artifacts including sculptures and paintings of Zeus and Apollo now adorning museums in the West if they fell into the hands of Wahhabis, Why do Wahhabis think that Christians will start worshiping Zeus instead of Christ if they admire these ancient artworks?

Why would anyone destroy the works of Ptolemy, Kepler and Galileo just because they have been superseded by Modern Cosmology? Medieval Christian Church tried doing that but fortune smiled on preservation of this treasure.

So, while Dawat is till the focus for Fatimid/Bohra knowledge, the books, manuscripts and other artifacts should find their way towards preserving them in other multiple institutions for free access. And if multiple interpretations of the knowledge comes about, so much the better for mankind.

anajmi

Re: CYBER TIPS

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 am

considering the popularity this site is gaining
Please don't tell critical_thinker that this site is gaining popularity. Otherwise, she will jump off her roof and then who will change diapers in her home?

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Biradar wrote:I commend the Admin for creating this thread. As we see, Mullah Anajmi is the master troll, derailing any serious thread he sees, trying to espouse his nasty and extremist ideology everywhere. I would suggest that the Admin create a special board in the "Lighter Side" section for him to piddle in.
Anajmi used to be a VIP here, but now seems to have fallen out of favour with admin, I wonder why?
It is a welcome and very positive change though, so I hope they dont kiss and make up again.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:29 pm

anajmi wrote:
hmmm.. Let us see.
Having fun playing games? Strawmanning much?

Every single bohra bows down in sajda to the Dai. Even an "educated bohra" such as yourself (a "symbolic" gesture I guess)!! Is every wahhabi chopping off people's heads and flying planes into buildings? Did you waste all that education?
No, but every wahhabi does hate every shia.
Some of them even join shia websites to spew their hatred.
In fact I know one person who has spent over a decade doing just that.
Sadly for him, his efforts are insignificant and inconsequential to the shias.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:35 pm

anajmi wrote:And if it weren't for the Admin's protection, people like you wouldn't be able to get away with bullshit statements like "Dai is imparting ilm"!!
Every post youve ever made here is bullshit, so if anybody is protected by admin, it is you.
Thankfully it seems admin is getting tired of you now though.
Do you think he will actually go through with his threat of banning you anajmi?

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:40 pm

chocoman wrote:I concur with biradar, the lunatic (anajmi) is not worth anyones time, always a disturbance, repeating the same old cliches. You want people to accept your faith, learn to show humility for yourself and for others. What type of moron wants to attract people by posting shenanigans like the one you've posted with your email address.Seriously!!!?????? You have been around for a long time, you must be old with an ugly beard like your counterparts and perhaps must be a parent. Why acting like a man child!!?? Oh and yes if you think that your beliefs represent your act and status in this forum, likewise will impress people to join your 'pure Islam'. I suggest you can stick it.
Despite years of non-stop effort, nobody has joined anajmis cult.
And although he is quite old, he definitely is not married or a parent.
We can all breathe a sigh of relief that he will die without breeding.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:
chocoman wrote:I concur with biradar, the lunatic (anajmi) is not worth anyones time, always a disturbance, repeating the same old cliches. You want people to accept your faith, learn to show humility for yourself and for others. What type of moron wants to attract people by posting shenanigans like the one you've posted with your email address.Seriously!!!?????? You have been around for a long time, you must be old with an ugly beard like your counterparts and perhaps must be a parent. Why acting like a man child!!?? Oh and yes if you think that your beliefs represent your act and status in this forum, likewise will impress people to join your 'pure Islam'. I suggest you can stick it.
Despite years of non-stop effort, nobody has joined anajmis cult.
CT
The reason he is not married nor a parent because he has not found a wife like you who is expert posting useless threads in between changing the diapers
Some thing to CRITICALLY THINK about :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Oh I am happily married, thankfully to someone who is significant and relevant rather than someone irrelevant and insignificant like critical_thinker.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:51 am

becoming wahabi after being a shia e Ali is never an option, but yes bohras can easily go towards 12ers and follow ahlul bayt and wait for Imam with them.

After a long discussion and complete analysis me and my wife decided we will accept shia as our faith and start associating with local shia community, by the grace of ALLAH we also have some good shia friends who will help us to get adopted. Alhumdolillah.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:13 pm

anajmi wrote:
considering the popularity this site is gaining
Please don't tell critical_thinker that this site is gaining popularity. Otherwise, she will jump off her roof and then who will change diapers in her home?
For a second, I thought you were going to provide some evidence to show the site has gained popularity.
But then I remembered that you never provide proof of anything and are a compulsive liar.

In reality the forum seems to have actually lost a few posters since the new year.
The number of active members has fallen from the previous 20 to about 15 now.
Hopefully they will come back, even though driving people away is your objective.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:18 pm

They went away because of you. You made the forum even more insignificant and irrelevant than it was before.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:25 pm

anajmi wrote:They went away because of you. You made the forum even more insignificant and irrelevant than it was before.
So you now agree that the site has become less popular. Quite a backpeddle.
Perhaps they left because you love yazid so much and are so dumb that you thought umar was the 3rd.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Absolutely, because of you, this site is becoming less popular. You bring the entire IQ of this site down. You are irrelevant and insignificant and make everything around you irrelevant and insignificant.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:00 pm

SBM wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote: Despite years of non-stop effort, nobody has joined anajmis cult.
CT
The reason he is not married nor a parent because he has not found a wife like you who is expert posting useless threads in between changing the diapers
Some thing to CRITICALLY THINK about :mrgreen:
Seeing as you run to anajmis defence all the time, it seems you are his 'wife' sbm.
Or maybe you are his mother, so change his diapers every day.
Whichever it is, its obvious you love him deeply, which is very significant of you.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 pm

anajmi wrote:Oh I am happily married, thankfully to someone who is significant and relevant rather than someone irrelevant and insignificant like critical_thinker.
Oh no youre not. Nobody believes your lies, especially this one.
A married man would never spend his entire life on the internet like you do.
In reality, the only companion you have in this world, is your beloved computer.
And deep down, you know this is how your life will remain till the day you die.
(Although you could hook up with sbm, as he clearly has romantic feelings for you anajmi)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Another irrelevant and insignificant post. What a waste of diapers!!

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:14 pm

anajmi wrote:Absolutely, because of you, this site is becoming less popular. You bring the entire IQ of this site down. You are irrelevant and insignificant and make everything around you irrelevant and insignificant.
You think youre an expert on islam, yet didnt even know umar was the 3rd.
Your IQ is so small that its irrelevant and insignificant, just like your existence on this planet.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:16 pm

My existence on this board (with nearly 10% of the total posts) is quite significant. You are insignificant and irrelevant on an insignificant and an irrelevant forum. That is so insignificant that it is really really insignificant.

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm

The altercation between you guys is pretty funny. Anajmi my sweet man, CT is a woman, she is going to provoke you until she's satisfied but after all you're a man, who boasts about his posts in this forum (clap* clap* hahahah). I'm sure you can understand better. Hey Anajmi, I gotta suggestion why don't you change you email address to anjami@quitbeingalittlebitch.com

lawgraduate

landslide win for AAP in Delhi

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:50 am

Bismillah

Looks like MS phoonk nu pani didnt worked this time for modi....

AAP is winning with more then 50 seats in Delhi.
Last edited by lawgraduate on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

lawgraduate

Re: landslide win for AAP in Delhi

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:51 am

Its time for kothar to make new friends now, soon Arvind will be seen in saifi mahal, but unfortunately since he is imandaar he wont accept saifi mahal invite I guess.