is it possible to file case against kothar individually?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Abuzer

is it possible to file case against kothar individually?

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:02 am

Bismillah.

unless our bohra properties are freed from SMB clan there is little hope for community, so I wanted to know what are the way to freed our properties masjid markaz and madressa jamatkhanas from this clan?

is it possible that hundreds of cases are filed against kothar in Indians courts by individuals?

I have no idea how this can be done, but it ca be work out.

khokawala

Re: is it possible to file case against kothar individually?

Unread post by khokawala » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:52 am

very good initiative , now with the case of dawedar it is more easier to align this case , the court should give verdict that both are dawedars and dai cannot be determined and all the control be given to a comitte of well educated bohras who are x communicated (avoiding conflict of interest)

Actually this is the fact burhanuddin died without appointing any successor and he did this on purpose to get all the attention and power while he was alive.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:28 am

Abuzer wrote:Bismillah.

unless our bohra properties are freed from SMB clan there is little hope for community, so I wanted to know what are the way to freed our properties masjid markaz and madressa jamatkhanas from this clan?

is it possible that hundreds of cases are filed against kothar in Indians courts by individuals?

I have no idea how this can be done, but it ca be work out.
Im sure this is possible but would take a lot of effort and expense.
No doubt 'significant' people such as al zulfiqar, anajmi, ghulam muhammed, jc, ozdundee, sbm etc will take the lead.
Then again, perhaps they are not significant so wont do anything apart from cry like babies on the internet,

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:37 pm

CT
So why do not you take the lead between changing the diapers and posting useless posts on an insignificant forum

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:43 pm

SBM wrote:CT
So why do not you take the lead between changing the diapers and posting useless posts on an insignificant forum
I am a progressive so the kothar are of no consequence to me.

So are you going to file your case next week sbm?
Or would you rather spend your time being anajmis wife instead?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:42 pm

I am neither a Progressive nor a Reformist nor SMS nor SKQ lover But you are the one who liked the idea so why do not you run with it.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 am

Critical_Thinker wrote:
Abuzer wrote:.
No doubt 'significant' people such as al zulfiqar, anajmi, ghulam muhammed, jc, ozdundee, sbm etc will take the lead.
Then again, perhaps they are not significant so wont do anything apart from cry like babies on the internet,
HAHAHAHA. Significant Pple like al zulfiqar, anajmi, ghulam muhammed, jc, ozdundee, sbm etc..

Now thats what i calla joke.. Hey its not april yet.

These Hide behind screen name Robin hoods will never remove their hoods. They are just all talk.
They have been crying for years and years, complaining.. Waa Waa.

While our dawat moves ahead... Syedna Mufaddal Maula TUS does his work unhindered while the barking dogs just bark.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:18 am

Exactly that is what SMS did with you guys by having a great celebration of SMB death and having a 24 feet long GOLUCK to collect and shouted GO--LUCK for abdes and Amtes and COME--LUCK for his family. :lol: :lol: Made a fool of you and your elk before April
Syedna Mufaddal Maula TUS does his work unhindered while the barking dogs just bark.
No--corrected version should be
Syenda Muffaddal Maula TUS does his work to looting the community unhindered while brain dead abde/amtes sheep just follow, :)

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:40 am

noor 52 53, the dawaat is not moving up it is going down the drain. Just look at the plight of general bohras through out the world and then compare that to the loot and ayashi of your so called dai, who in the literal sense is supposed to be the protector of his flock instead he and his henchmen are fleecing the little wool from the back of the lambs.
kurla case the other day is just one recent example. the list goes on. People are being fooled and the kothar mafia is on the run meeting with politicians etc to strengthten their noose on the community.

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 pm

think wrote:noor 52 53, the dawaat is not moving up it is going down the drain. Just look at the plight of general bohras through out the world and then compare that to the loot and ayashi of your so called dai, who in the literal sense is supposed to be the protector of his flock instead he and his henchmen are fleecing the little wool from the back of the lambs.
kurla case the other day is just one recent example. the list goes on. People are being fooled and the kothar mafia is on the run meeting with politicians etc to strengthten their noose on the community.
Yes, agreed, but the only thing keeping the nooses in their necks is themselves. They have been given plenty of opportunities to set themselves free. You can only lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink. Now these Bohras have nobody to blame but themselves.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 pm

SBM wrote:
No--corrected version should be
Syenda Muffaddal Maula TUS does his work to looting the community unhindered while brain dead abde/amtes sheep just follow, :)
We would be sheep any day than [DELETED] like you.... :D :D

New

Unread post by New » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:08 pm

No sheep, no dog, but bakra.....[DELETED].

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:55 am

New wrote:No sheep, no dog, but bakra.....[DELETED].
Chalo.....Another [DELETED] has appeared on this forum...

Abe New.. Did you just wake up.. First go and grow a beard..
Or join the Qutbis. They love clean shaved pple.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:18 pm

May be they are clean shaven but they are atleast not following [DELETED] MS which shows they are true followers of SMB. What about you dear even after wearing topi day and night and having 4 to 5 feet beard you become MUNAFIQ and chose to choose DAWEDAR MS and you are so blind that even after Taizon bhai exposure you cannot see any wrong in MS OR you are so fond of YAZID that you take pride of what CLAIMANT MS done to Taizoon and Kqs son in raudat tahera.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote: No doubt 'significant' people such as al zulfiqar, anajmi, ghulam muhammed, jc, ozdundee, sbm etc will take the lead.

I believe you have accidentally included my insignificance with the significant gang...but what great momentus company I was honoured ....Wah wah weh weh getting better at crying .. Someone called us dogs ok I am up and hungry for a bite .ok you got my attention.

You want what , me to sue your sms individually ...in a civil case at my expense so you can get free access, how Bohra typically ..mufat no maal ...wow that is so expensive and long .... Sue him on what basis ..to reclaim that SMS inherited what SMB passed on the trusteeship ...Easy wait for outcome of civil case where we will most likely have 2 x 53rd Diais and then we can share the SMB and STS inherited properties. Ok time to put my hood back..time to hide . There are many things one may need a hood to cover when woken :shock:

progressive-non-reformist...wow one never ceases to be amazed with the new roles.
What about non-progressive-reformists, non-SMS-SKQ , or reformist-progressive-non :o