Ignoring user posts

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
anajmi

Re: Ignoring user posts

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 pm

critical_thinker,

I have added you to my irrelevant, insignificant posters list. And now I see this message instead of your irrelevant and insignificant ramblings.
The above posts were made by an irrelevant and an insignificant poster who is on your irrelevant and insignificant list. Please do not display these posts.
:wink:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Incidentally: in case people don't realize this, I am (partly) pulling anajmi's leg. I don't have anything against him. I am happy that people like him participate, although he does have an annoying tendency to derail topics. I am sure that in real life, he is a very nice person, dedicated to his family and friends. In the end, that is all that really matters. All these minor theological disputes are entertaining, but god is forgiving, and won't punish us because of minor differences.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 pm

anajmi wrote:critical_thinker,

I have added you to my irrelevant, insignificant posters list. And now I see this message instead of your irrelevant and insignificant ramblings.
The above posts were made by an irrelevant and an insignificant poster who is on your irrelevant and insignificant list. Please do not display these posts.
:wink:
I have added you to my irrelevant, insignificant self-confessed yazid-lovers list.
As have all the non-wahhabis here.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:14 pm

System post
The above post was made by an irrelevant and an insignificant poster who is on your irrelevant and insignificant list. Please do not display this post.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Thanks for this nice pointer. But I will not use it for now. As it is we have few posters and few relevant active topics. I agree that some members here are here only to derail topics. :P They seem to be online 24x7. These are people with 'fitna' in their nature. Maybe they are paid to be online. :-)