Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Admin

Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by Admin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Please post relevant items here starting Jan 1, 2015.
Here's a link to the previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9055

ghulam muhammed

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:34 pm

Salaams,

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS will preside over Milad-un-Nabi SA Khushi Majlis on Friday, 12th Rabiul Awwal 1436 (2nd January 2015) at 3.30PM at Darus Sakina, Thane. Majlis will be followed by Maghrib Isha Namaaz and Khushi Jaman.

In Bakersfield Shz. Taher bhaisaheb will preside over Milad Khushi Majlis on eve of Milad-un-Nabi, 12mi raat of Rabiul Awwal (Thursday, 1st January 2015) at 5.30PM PST (Friday 2nd January 7.00AM IST). The Majlis will be broadcast live and will be available for replay using this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IonzH8986jA.

Mas’uls (Coordinators) in each town will inform local mumineen about their respective Majlis programs. In towns where coordinators are listed, please contact them directly for further details.

Mumineen in other towns and cities should take barakaat on this auspicious occasion.
Mumineen should recite qasida composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA Tahan-nabiyyul Mustafa Khayrul wara (PDF of text, English translation and audio on website). This significant Qasida Mubaraka was composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin for a presentation amongst a gathering of Muslims in Karachi, Pakistan on the occasion of Milad un Nabi. The Muslimeen were deeply moved by this Qaisda Mubaraka and Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s personality.

PDF of qasida text and English Translation available on Fatemidawat.com

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:59 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA Urus – Tabarrukaatu Ayyamil-Urs (1436H)

After the wafaat of the 51st Dai Syedna Taher Saifuddin on 19th Rajab 1385H, his successor the 52nd Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, resolved that the 51st Dai’s Urus Mubarak would be commemorated for three days: the 17th, 18th and 19th of Rajab. Syedna Burhanuddin RA gave the historic name Ayyamul Barakaatil Khuldiyya (the days of heavenly barakaat). The numerical value of Ayyamul Barakaatil Khuldiyya is 1386, which is the year of the first Urus of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA.

Following the tradition of his predecessor, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS has resolved that the Urus Mubarak of the 52nd Dai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, will be commemorated on the 14th, 15th and 16th of Rabiul Awwal. Syedna Qutbuddin TUS has given the historic name Tabarrukatu Ayyamil Urs (seeking the barakaat of the days of the Urus). The numerical value of these words is 1436, the year of Syedna Burhanuddin’s first Urus. These are days for us to recite Qur’an Majeed on the niyyat of Syedna Burhanuddin RA. These are days for us to remember his countless ihsanaat on us. These are days for us to seek Syedna Burhanuddin’s nazaraat from ‘aalamul Quds (heaven) and with his waseela beseech doa to Allah Ta’ala.

PROGRAM

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS will preside over Urus Mubarak Majlis of 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, on 14mi, 15mi and 16mi raat of Rabiul Awwal (3rd, 4th and 5th January 2015) after Maghrib Isha Namaz. Urus Majlis will be followed by Salawaat Jaman. On Urus Mubarak Night, Darees will be prayed on Niyyat of Syedna Hatim RA, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

On 16th of Rabiul Awwal (Tuesday, 6th January 2015)– Urus Mubarak day, Syedna Qutbuddin TUS will deliver Waaz Mubarak at 3.30PM at Darus Sakina Inshaallah. Mumineen are invited for Salawaat and Niyaz Jaman after Maghrib Isha Namaz.

In Bakersfield Shz. Taher bhaisaheb will preside over Urus Majlis on eve of 14th, 15th and 16th of Rabiul Awwal (Saturday 3rd Jan, Sunday 4th Jan and Monday 5th Jan) at 5.30PM-6:30PM PST (Sunday 4th. Jan, Monday 5th Jan and Tuesday 6th Jan at 7.00-8.00AM IST). The Majalis will be broadcast live and will be available for replay using these links:

14mi raat (Saturday 3rd January) 5.30PM to 6.30PM PST – (India time: Sunday 4th January 7.00AM – 8.00AM IST): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iCzjvCpgw0

15mi raat (Sunday 4th January) 5.30PM to 6.30PM PST – (India time: Monday 5th January 7.00AM – 8.00AM IST): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdC-BI3tpw

16mi raat (Monday 5th January) 5.30PM to 6.30PM PST – (India time: Tuesday 6th January 7.00AM – 8.00AM IST): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60tLElU0L60

Mas’uls (Coordinators) in each town will inform local mumineen about their respective Majlis programs. In towns where coordinators are listed, please contact them directly for further details.

AMAL DETAILS: Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA Urus – Tabarrukaatu Ayyamil-Urs (1436H)
On all three nights, Mumineen should recite Khatmul Quraan on the niyyat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Mumineen in towns and cities, where there is no mas’ul, should also take barakaat on this auspicious occasion.

14mi raat: Khatmul Qur’an. Recite qasida written by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA (Burhaanu Deenillahi Asbaha Baahira) in which he did zikar of Syedna Burhanuddin RA. Recite one of the Marsiyas in Dawat ni Zaban composed in remembrance of Syedna Burhanuddin. Noha of Imam Husain SA. Madeh.

15mi raat: Khatmul Qur’an. Recite qasida written by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (Ya aala Tahar-rida Anwarukum Laami’a). Recite one of the Marsiyas in Dawat ni Zaban composed in remembrance of Syedna Burhanuddin. Noha of Imam Husain SA. Madeh.

16mi raat: Pray Tawassul Namaz (Niyyats on website) after Maghrib Isha. Khatmul Qur’an. Sadaqallah. Darees. During Darees recite Qasida written by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS in remembrance of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA (Alayka Salamul-laahe Burhaana dinena - PDF of text, English translation and audio on website). Mumineen should also recite salaam written in Dawat-ni-zaban by Shz. Dr. Tahera baisaheba.

Special Issue of Sijill on occasion of Syedna Burhanuddin RA urus will be published by 3rd Jan, Saturday, midnight IST inshaallah.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:00 am

Qasida Me'awiyya Annotated Photo Book
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... -book.html

Above Qasida shows the deep the love, respect, maarefat SKQ TUS has for SMB RA. Unfortunately Shz MS feels SKQ TUS did not have muhabbat for the 51st and 52nd Dai.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Received from one of SKQ supporter
Surprisingly, this is in favor of the Mufaddalis. We have a WhatsApp group of Qutbuddin Mola followers. "We talked about if we".
should go as a group for Mola's milaad on Feb. 18th (Rabi ul Aakher 29th). No response! This is exactly what the Mufaddalis are talking about. These people who are following Qutbuddin Mola - their deeds are empty compared to the general Bohra population. I doubt if they even know the importance of Milaad or have ever attended one. The Mufaddalis are right in saying that most of these people are just with us for convenience - liberalism - no majlis, everything done via YouTube, etc. The reason milaad is important for us is the same reason Christmas is important for the Christians. For us, Dua'at are equivalent to mustawda ambiya like Isa, except that they are not nabi. In Rasulullah's era, there is Mustaqar Imam and Dai in Satr, whereas in previous eras, there was Mustaqar Imam and Nabi in Satr.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:23 pm

SBM wrote:Received from one of SKQ supporter
Surprisingly, this is in favor of the Mufaddalis. We have a WhatsApp group of Qutbuddin Mola followers. "We talked about if we".
should go as a group for Mola's milaad on Feb. 18th (Rabi ul Aakher 29th). No response! This is exactly what the Mufaddalis are talking about. These people who are following Qutbuddin Mola - their deeds are empty compared to the general Bohra population. I doubt if they even know the importance of Milaad or have ever attended one. The Mufaddalis are right in saying that most of these people are just with us for convenience - liberalism - no majlis, everything done via YouTube, etc. The reason milaad is important for us is the same reason Christmas is important for the Christians. For us, Dua'at are equivalent to mustawda ambiya like Isa, except that they are not nabi. In Rasulullah's era, there is Mustaqar Imam and Dai in Satr, whereas in previous eras, there was Mustaqar Imam and Nabi in Satr.
SBM the person who has informed you has reached some ill informed conclusions. Not a single person who is with Qutbuddin Moula is there for any reason other than that they firmly believe that they are on haq. Everyone who is with Moula has made the decision at great personal cost and sacrifice. People do not make these sorts of decisions unless there is great strength in their conviction. Every person who is with Qutbuddin Moula TUS was a strong follower of Burhanuddin Moula and had attended many miqats with him including miliaads. I have myself run into many of them during Ashara with Moula Burhanuddin RA, Lailatul qadr and milads, particularly milad e meawi. I think you should check with your informer again if indeed he still stands by the opinion he so hastily voiced to you.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:50 pm

This is war. There is deception, double deception, double agents, treason, betrayals, maafi, repeat maafi, from all sides and all corners. What do you expect?

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Exactly. Either be ready to get smudged and defend your beliefs or leave.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:15 pm

alam wrote:This is war. There is deception, double deception, double agents, treason, betrayals, maafi, repeat maafi, from all sides and all corners. What do you expect?
I expect people to behave with honor and integrity. This is a stand you take for the najaat of your soul. If you are going to act any other way, you have already lost the battle.

Those who think this is some worldly war, are in it for the wrong reasons and will eventually lose on both fronts - Deen and Duniya. Call me naive, but if you are fighting for ideals, you might as well be idealistic.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:56 pm

on Haq
Attachments
on Haq
on Haq

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:52 am

qjbj wrote:on Haq
Looks more like on SHAQ

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 am

difference lies on the eyes of beholder bro
u see what u want to see

Abuzer

Serious question to KQ abdes

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:25 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
zinger wrote:i dont think kite flying is a big deal. im sure it not unislamic or against our culture (as some members would like to portray it)
No its not at all a big deal..i myslef have flown kites when i was a kid.
Infact while we are at it , i would also like to propose to the abdes and amtes of DMBS that how about we start celebrating colors we find in nature (since what is life without colours) , and what better way than to start to decorate our house doors with rangoli and play Holi.
Also what is wrong in making a human pyramid and try breaking a hanging pot full of curd( i dont see anything unislamic there too). Infact it seems to be agreat excercise and builds team spirit and helps to build faith and confidence amongst your fellow team mates.

My friend its not the action of such activities that is questionable ..its the intent , the timing , the age of participants which is questionable.
Just looking at those cronie bhaishebs and kothari chamchas using the terrace of highly respected BadriMahal , for such activities makes me cringe within.

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Bismillah,

I think its enough of hypocrisy from KQ abdes, they keep on blamming MS for supporting hindus and celebrating hindu fesitavls they also attack him for killing animals, but they deliberately try to hide the facts that MS is just following SMB and he is doing nothing new.

as far as kite flying is concern, SMB has allowed this for years infact jamiya students gets special allownce on utrayan to buy kites, they also get special allownces to buy fire crackers on diwali, and this all is not new, this is happening since SMB was in power and mazoon was in his rutba, if this is all so wrong why mazoon never stopped it? or asked SMB to stop it?

fact is if you love SMB you cant hate MS because they both are doing the same thing.

If you try to find wrong in MS it will definately point it to SMB and Mazoon as well.

think about it !!!!!
Last edited by Abuzer on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abuzer

Re: Serious question to KQ abdes

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 am

some thing is seriously wrong with this whole STS clan, and you cant hate one and love another, all are ek thali ke baigan.

so kindly stop this hypocrisy...

Mazoon and his kids allows christmas and MS and his party allows hindu festivals, things are same on both sides.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:13 am

In fact I want to add some thing more here, those who consider SMB as true Dai should actually follow MS because he is walking exactly on SMB foot prints.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:19 am

Abuzer
Can you stop talking from both side of your orifices :mrgreen:

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:20 am

SBM wrote:Abuzer
sach sunne ki adat daal beta, since you have already lost your e jamaat card I think you better stop interfering in bohra matters. :wink: :mrgreen: start searching for sunni mosque, because tere jaise ghatiya insaan ko shia masjid mein to aane nahi denge.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Ibrat
Ya Hussain

Zinger bhai...this is the troll with the identity crisis....

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:26 pm

MMH wrote:Ibrat
Ya Hussain
I thought KQ sympathizers will reply with logic to my post, but I was wrong, nothing but slander comes from them. nothing new.

I didn know Zinger is now posting as female named as MMH ROFL any ways good luck troll.

just like how badrijanab became Munira---idiots

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:43 pm

and your repartees are so sound and objective..

good to know that you mufaddalis presume that SKQ sympathizers have logical responses.

Why would I write to zinger bhai if thats one of my ID's?

That was dumb....

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:33 pm

MMH wrote:and your repartees are so sound and objective..

good to know that you mufaddalis presume that SKQ sympathizers have logical responses.

That was dumb....
its so dumb of you to think I am mufaddali but any ways cut it here.... :arrow:

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:36 pm

SBM wrote:Abuzer
Bro SBM,

I think we have to start from Taher Saifuddin, he is the main culprit who hijacked the community and turned it into a cult and his Jageer ......... MB rightly considered it as Baap Kee Jageer, KQ wants that Jageer and MS claims this to be his Baap Kee Jageer ............ these Bait-e-Zaini and Qasr-e-Mawalli are all one and same .......... IF someone 'claims' he or she is different, they will have to 'prove' it, 'show' it ......... only words will not help, they should be backed by actions.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:39 pm

JC
I agree with you and I have said that in many of my past postings

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 am

MMH wrote:Ibrat
Ya Hussain

yes it is. i had told him i'll leave him alone as long as he keeps his nose clean, but the dirty brat that he is, i guess its difficult.

i had BTW, spotted him on his first post.

after exposing his over 30+ ids, i can smell him before i see him, again, cause he is a dirty little prat

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:25 am

MMH wrote:and your repartees are so sound and objective..

That was dumb....
he is neither. and i have reasons to believe that he is not even a Shia to begin with.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:00 am

KQ sympathizers should stop posting with multiple ids (possing male and female on same time LOL thats so ironic) to derail subject and reply to my original posts.....bloody transgender idiots.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:57 am

Found this blog on the web...A bit old but still relevant.

This is one of the many replies to the baseless and senseless claims of laeen muddai doing the rounds on different media.

Mr. Khuzaima Qutbuddin

I am writing this letter in reply to the blasphemous email and video that has not only disturbed each and every mumin but stirred and driven them to the height of passionate fury. it is indeed the teachings of our beloved Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and his equally illustrious and rightful heir apparent Aqa Moula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, that today in spite of this seething pain and anger we are sitting in the cool shade of Raudat Tahera praying for the long life of Aqa Moula TUS and trying to ignore your disturbingly disgusting video.
You claim rights to the lofty office of Ad-Dail mutlaq and by doing that you have chosen the title of "Muddai" and torn off from your attire the grand and lofty title of Mazoon ud Dawat and shunned away from the exalted designation of "Al-Mumin". You have finally liberated us from the bonds of "muruvat" and duty that have obliged us to call you mazoon saab since the past few years. Your deeds and your attitude have for years led us to doubt and question your position, but the silence of our Moula TUS and his allowing your name to be read in the Ahd al-Awliya has refrained us from coming to any conclusion and in fact often rendered us wounds of guilt instead.

Mr. Khuzaima, since the day i began to understand this world, in my small humble capacity, and recognize the efforts of my Moula TUS as a mature mumin and human being, i have failed to find even a few shades of these qualities in you. What you did in East Africa causing so much havoc and confusion, leading mumineen to give misaq again, is something no one can fathom even today. It was an act of sheer madness. You had hurt our Moula RA yet Moulana al-Muqaddas RA covered your ignonimous deeds with kindness and generosity. Mr. Khuzaima, I am sorry but according to me an adna mumin, from what i perceive of you from not only my personal experience but from all that i have witnessed throughout those years, that you dont possess the qualities of an adna Mumin, and have the nerve to call yourself Al-Dai al-Mutlaq.

Doing what you did with a humble mumin for a personal grudge though not acceptable, is understandable. But yesterday you crossed all limits. When not only each and every mumin but the whole world was mourning, you chose to gather your gang in your den and give them a discourse about your supposed virtues. No doubt we have witnessed the event of saqifa being repeated in this era. You claim your right to do imamat, well if u were so afraid to unveil true self in public you could have adhered to your ways of "taqiyat" and prayed namaz with Aqa Moula TUS. What you give in your tiresome incomprehensible speech is lame excuses. How can you do what you did on the day of wafaat of a Moula TUS who has given you so much. Whatever you have today is the result of Moulas generosity and benevolence and that you can never deny. This is how you show your gratitude?
You say you were waiting for Moula RA to get shifa so he would clarify personally thus you absconded for the innumerable events. Your son spits poison and barks that Moula RA was brought to such events forcibly. So where were you during the celebrations of the 100th Milad Mubarak? We dont see you playing any role anywhere. When Moulana Mohammed Burhanuddin Aqa would come amidst us on that noorani chair we saw a farishta descending from the heavens. A spirit that is not bound by any physical restrictions lifted us in darajaat through nazaraat that you and your likes can never feel. You saw the discomfort boiling inside you come in front of your eyes. We saw peace and sukun. Moula RA found peace in being amidst mumineen and we offer laakho sajadaat of shukr in Hazarat Aaliya of our Aqa Moula TUS that he strived so hard to make it possible for both Moula RA and Mumineen.

Where were you when we saw Al-Anwar, Al-Aqmar and all jawame of the fatemiyeen revived? How dare you use the lofty word fatemidawat in your blasphemous propaganda. Where were you when Moula revived the Fatemi saqafat through "Al Multaqal Fatemi al-Ilmi"? where were you when Moula RA opened the doors of Al-Jamea tus Saifiyan and let the Nile of Ilm-e-Alemohammed flow through. Where were you o sheikh when we saw this Moizzi Era in its grandeur and glory??? Wherever we saw Moula RA hoist the flags of Fatemi Sultan, we saw you missing. And on occasions where you luckily made it, we have seen on your face expressions of anger and envy when mumineen would be crying tears of happiness. Thousands of mumineen bear witness to what I say.
You say that you were the chosen one. Syedna Taher Saifuddin Aqa RA conferred Nass upon you and it cannot be changed. You question in your ridiculous monologue the authority of Imamuz zaman RA as to how could he fail in his tayeed. Well Mr Khuzaima, a student from the primary section of Jamea would suffice to answer that. History has witnessed many such occurrences when a Dai has done nass and the Mansoos has passed away. Did the tayeed of Imam fail then? Al-iyazo billah. Similarly it may be possible according to your claims that Moulana Taher Saifuddin Aqa RA may have wished to see you reach this lofty position. But it is possible and now evident that you never rose to his expectations. Your soul died. What we see and understand today is that those words of Taher Saifuddin Moula RA were his attempt to stop you from straying. That is our perspective and your deeds have proved it to be the right one. And what do you try to prove and achieve by showing the hand-written letter of Taher Saifuddin Moula RA? Havent you seen "Aali Qadr Mufaddal" written by Syedna al-Muqaddas? How can you fail to see in those divine letters what even a small mumin child can register? Your deeds are against each and every word of the rasail shareefa of your illustrious father. You have insulted the living risalah of Moulana Taher Saifuddin RA and Moulana Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and you blaspheme the living Quran - e - kareem by holding in your hands the Kitaabullah that cannot be touched but by only those who are pure.

You challenge in your unintelligible speech anyone who doubts you to confront you. Well you are the Muddai. You are the one who is supposed to confront. And trust me, we dont need even geniuses. Little novices like me will suffice our Moula TUS and lay bare for the world your true face. Why do you fear that you will be beaten? we mumineen are a peace loving community and the whole world knows it. We were waiting impatiently for you to come and submit yourself in the feet of our Moula TUS so we could embrace you. But you failed not only Moula but each and every mumin. The so called attacks are fabrications or your imgination. We mumineen are brought up to meet the enemy with dignity. The weapon we yield is mohabbat and dua. And the name of our Moula TUS is enough to spoil clothes of Khalid and his likes.

The pages of Quran and the pages of Dawat history stand testimony to the fate of those who have stood against Haq na Dhani. I need not say more.
Abde Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 am

noor5253 wrote:Found this blog on the web...A bit old but still relevant.

This is one of the many replies to the baseless and senseless claims of laeen muddai doing the rounds on different media.

Mr. Khuzaima Qutbuddin

I am writing this letter in reply to the blasphemous email and video that has not only disturbed each and every mumin but stirred and driven them to the height of passionate furyAbde Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS
Kindly post links to the above email and video. So that we have a reference to what this post is in response to. If admin doesn't allow posting links then kindly provide a summary of the content of the email or video.
Thank you

hussainmoiz

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:44 am

alam wrote:
Kindly post links to the above email and video. So that we have a reference to what this post is in response to. If admin doesn't allow posting links then kindly provide a summary of the content of the email or video.
Thank you
His very first video claiming to be dai- its still on fatemi dawat.
Summary from his website:
17 Rabiul Awwal 1435H

An abbreviated video of the bayaan delivered by ---------- Khuzaima Qutbuddin --- in the early hours of 17th Rabiul Awwal, hours after the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

------- Qutbuddin for the first time revealed in this bayaan that Syedna Burhanuddin had appointed him as his successor 50 years ago in private on 17 Shaban 1385H (10 Dec 1965), on the same day that he appointed him as Mazoon in public in Saify Masjid.

------ Qutbuddin addressed the current situation and presented some of the proofs that leave no doubt that he is the 53rd Dai, trained and prepared by the 51st Dai Syedna Taher Saifuddin and chosen as Mazoon and Mansoos by the 52nd Dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

At the end of the Bayaan, -------- Qutbuddin held the Qur’an Majeed in his hand and swore that he was indeed speaking the Truth.

------ Qutbuddin also addressed those who were making false claims and called them to ‘mubahalat’. He also asserted his right to lead the janaaza prayers of our beloved Burhanuddin Moula.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:13 am

what is the background why a family dispute where children's custody battle became a public issue ?

The daughter in law of SMS left her husband for what reason ? is it because she disagreed with who claimed to be 53rd. Goodness me was the marriage a political agreement ...was there no love ...between the 2.

wondering would Islamic shariat approve such a move , are they separated or divorced? where a marriage is put to question for what reason ? , the custody of children have to be resolved in a civil case.

Did any one of the Diai intervene to separate the issues where the political debate should not break up a marriage ..is there such a precedence in all our other history ..

was domestic violence or barat involved ? well since we are inflicted with the Bushra in public then why not wash the full laundry

something is not right this shows how petty and childish both leaders are

now imagine the life of the poor children ...torn between 2 political parties ...I think this is really sad outcome and the parents need to be scolded

am I the only one seeing this but SMS who discourage d others seeking legal redress hypocriticaly went to court to solve his issue while SKQ did not apply islamic Shariat.