Syedna Burhanuddin's first Urs

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AgnosticIndian

Re: Syedna Burhanuddin's first Urs

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:53 pm

56 were burned to death in Godhra which started the riot in the first place. But they are conveniently forgotten.

The biggest problem with Muslims world over is first pressing to get their way including implementation of Sharia and then play victim when others respond. Its my way or highway. Pretty Effed up situation.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:37 pm

accountability wrote:gm what are these kids doing, can you please post the translation
These are Madrassah children preparing ghilaf for SMB's grave. The post is as under :-

MANDLESHWAR. Shia Dawoodi Bohra samaj ke 52 me dharmguru Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin sahed ko divgant hone ko ek varsh poorn ho raha hai. Samaj ke Mufazzal Hussain ne bataya ki unke pehle urs Mubarak par desh-videsh se ziyarat ke liye anuyayi Mumbai pohchenge. Unko shraddha shman arpit kerne ke saath hi qabr Mubarak par ghilaf (chadar) chadhai jayegi. Nagar me sanchalik Madrassa e Saifiyah ke naunihal bhi sheikh Aliasger Mahuwala ke marg darshan me ek ghilaf tayyar kar rahe hai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Baad as Salam alJameel,

www.Talabulilm.com announces its new update for Urus Mubarak.

A quiz based on the Islamic Manhaj (path) of Talab ul Ilm (The Seeking of Knowledge) is online. We urge all high school, college and university students to attempt this quiz. This will enhance and define how you perceive things from an Islamic point of view . The quiz will help you understand and remember Burhanuddin Maula RA's Hayat Tayyeba in the light of Ilm of Aale Mohammed (SA).

Secondly, 53 kalemaat (sentences) have been selected for you from Asharah Mubarakah 1436H. These words were uttered by alDai alAjal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in the shaan of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. On this mubarak miqaat of Urus, we urge all students to listen to these words again and again, to ponder, to think, to analyse and to understand these word. It will help you in your path to a succesful and wholesome education that will lead you towards "takamule Shakhsi" (Personal Excellence)

You may go to www.Talabulilm.com or download/update our application

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:04 pm

if they were not paid then these kids are bonded labourers. but according to indian laws child labor is prohibited. if these kids are doing this when they have to be in school this is also a crime. i dont know, how would the reverence enhance if you put thousands of chadars on the qabr, and what will you do with them day after. if you throw it it is waste of everything. no sane society or community should allow it. again sanity is very scarce in our community.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:14 pm

I watched in amazement when ghilaafs were being draped over Burhanuddin moula's qabr mubarak. What was the point of this? There was a mountain of ghilaafs on the qabr which at one point started to topple and had to pushed back up. It just did not make any sense to me. One lady sitting next to me commented that it shows how much people loved Burhanuddin mola that they made all these ghilaafs world over and all are being draped by muffadal bhaisaheb as a show of affection. To me these mountain of ghilaafs and the chaos of the whole thing felt like behurmati of the qabr. Some of these new socio-religious inventions in bohri community are a bit ridiculous. After seeing Mr. QJ bhaisaheb backslapping the politicians in masjid on the night of his father's urs and this whole ghilaaf charade I did not bother to attend the urs day waaz which here in the west was live in the early hours of the morning. Better to get rest rather than witness more charades. They turned the the urs into a political/power show. Where was the grief for their departed father?

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Also I just cannot get over how much hypocrisy there is in the kothar and in the community. They tell you not to eat food cooked by Hindus yet they hob nob happily with the Hindu politicians with much zeal. So when Muffadal bhaisaheb went to meet namo and was offered let's say some snacks. I guess he asked if they were made by a Hindu cook and if so turned the food down? I bought a Gujarati snack from a shop and was told not eat it as it was made Hindu na haath si. So I told the person concerned that mufaddal mola yeh to baba Ramdev ne gale lagaya so I think it will be ok if I eat this one little snack. I have not got anything against Hindus. I think we should respect all religions and live and let live peacefully.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Where was the grief for their departed father?
Why should there be grief if the father would not have died SMS would not be able to ride in A/C Horse driven buggies and hug Baba Ramdev,
as the saying goes Haathi Maara bhi tau Nav Laakh kaa..except in this case Lakh belongs to SMS and the Goons

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:05 am

SBM wrote:
if there are so many muslim countries, then why cant there be hindu rashtra? where majorities are hindu?
Except for the fact that INDIAN CONSTITUTION calls for a secular democratic Country.
exactly my point bro
it is secular country and not islamic country.
why do u want to impose shariat then?
first atleast look who is secular? the hindus or the muslim zealots in india?
it is very convinient for them to be secular as long as they are miniscule. the moment they are in numbers, they want to impose and discriminate and wipe out minority as they have already done in neighbouring country.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 am

Hello Qutuab Mamajiwala
I am not in favor of mixing Religion with State. Look what happens when religion becomes the constitution of the country, Pakistan-Saudi Arabia-Iran and list goes on.
What I am trying to say that India should not impose Hindu values just like Sharia should not be part of Indian jurisprudence. But again Sharia laws only applies to Muslim and is not applicable to Non Muslims just as Cannon Laws are applicable to Catholics and non applicable to Non Catholics Same is true for Jews under Halakah Laws BTW all these are allowed in USA. In some states Sharia law is also allowed too,

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:06 am

Posting video on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:17 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Socho..... Socho....gaur karo Mumineen.

India na shohada ma 3 shohada thaya. Fakhruddin shahid... Qutbuddin shahid ane Hasanpir shahid. Aa shohada ni ziyarat maate kothar e koi vaar intezam na kido. Pan 52nd Dai na urus ni ziyarat maate tamam tarah ni facilities... intezam kido. Su aa sahi kidu ???

Aalam e Imaan ma si laakho ni taadat ma mumeen bolawa. Agar 25,000 mumeen Dubai, Kuwait, Bahrain, Muscat, Qatar, USA, Canada, Mauritius, East Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand etc.... Average ek mumeen e Rs.35,000 nu kharch kari ne urus ma shaamil thaya to total cost Rs.8,75,00,000 ane 1,25,000 mumineen all over India si aaya hase. Ek mumeen ye average Rs.3,000 kharch thayo hase to total cost Rs.3,75,00,000.

Approximate expense of Mumbai for Hotel arrangements/food/transportation/ghilaf/flowers etc... Rs.5,00,00,000.

Hard fact is about poor mumineen throughout India is as follows.

Aava kitlaak gareeb mumineen che jena potana ghar nathi... ghar ma zaruriyat ni cheezo nathi, misaal na taur par ghar ma cupboard nathi, washing machine nathi, bichaat nathi, lota chaakri nathi, gas cylinder nathi.

Kothar aava jalsa ane fuzul kharcha par kaabu kari le to koi mumeen khasta haalat ma nahi rehse.

Kothar si farmaan che ke mawaid ni thaali mola taraf si free ma aapva ma aave. Haqeeqat bilkul alag che. Jamat office and Janab jabran thaali na paisa vasool kare che. Koi mumeen apni majboori na sabab nathi aapta to jamat na member dhamki aape che ke ITS card block kari desu ane raza roki dai che.

Kothar ye mawaid na naam par har ek gaam ma catering business chaalu kidho che. Ane kothar ne income tax ma benefits mile e maate aa scheme chaalu karva ma aavi che.

Mumineen ne sirf Amatullah Aaisaab nu naam maalum che ane emni qabar London ma che ej maalum che. Pan aaj sudhi vaaz na karnaar ye em zikar nathi kidho ke Burhanuddin mola na Maa sahib kon che ane emni qabar Mubarak kaha che ?

Shaayad aap logo ne nahi malum hoi to me aapni jaankari maate likhu chu ke Burhanuddin mola na maa saheba nu naam Huseina bu ane aapni qabar Mubarak Surat me che. Rasulallah (s.a.w.) saadgi ni zindagi guzaarta ane Islam ni buniyaad saadgi che... Pan aaj na daur ma alishaan gaadiyo, bungalow vagar chaaltu nathi.

Burhanuddin mola hamesha bayan ma farmavta ke "Mulq ma raho vaha na vafaadar thai ne raho"... to kothar paase itlu saaru infrastructure qualified logo ni team che to koi pan mazar par hoob... ya niyaaz... room rent... zabiyat na cash kem lai che ? Kem debit card ya credit card si nathi leta ? Kem wajebat cash lai che ane bank through nathi leta ? Kem ke tax chori karvu che etle !! To pachi kem bayan ma kehni kai aur ane karni kai aur...

BJP ne Rs.2,000 crore aapa... saa maate ??

Kothar mumineen ne hidayat aape che ke darees karo... shitabi jamado.. pan aap logo ne koi vaar Saifee Mahal si darees nu ya shitabi nu izan aayu che ?? Ane aap gaya cho ??

Tamara bairo betiyo ne kahe che ke mawaid ma roti karva aavo. Su Qasre Ali na ghar na bairao na haath ni tamne koi vaar roti khaava naseeb thayu che ??

Have aankho nahi kholso to kivaare kholso ???... Mumineen na paisa par kothar... Badri Mahal ane Saifee Mahal shaan e shaukat ni zindagi jeevi rahya che. Tamari zindagi to gai pan Tamara bacchao nu future kem kharab karo cho ???

Saifee Hospital ma kitla mumineen ne FREE ma treatment mili che ya discount rate ma treatment mili che ??

Kothar koi engineering college.. Medical college ya koi hostel nathi baanavti. Jamea ma thi recovery agents bani ne bahar nikle che ane gaam e gaam jai ne mumineen par bojh bane che aamlilo ane mulla0 !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:27 pm

A true incident occurred with a friend of mine from Mumbai.... During the Urus tamasha, the local tanzeem committee team came to his house and as per their protocol asked him as to how many Bohras who would be coming for urus could he accommodate in his house. My hot headed friend coolly asked them that first tell me as to how many bohras would be given accommodation in Saifee Mahal and then I will consider your request. Hearing this the tanzeem members fled like 'Ghade ke sar pe se singh" !!

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:34 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:A true incident occurred with a friend of mine from Mumbai.... During the Urus tamasha, the local tanzeem committee team came to his house and as per their protocol asked him as to how many Bohras who would be coming for urus could he accommodate in his house. My hot headed friend coolly asked them that first tell me as to how many bohras would be given accommodation in Saifee Mahal and then I will consider your request. Hearing this the tanzeem members fled like 'Ghade ke sar pe se singh" !!
Mental case ka friend bhi mental case. They didn't 'flee' they left because you can't argue with crazy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm

^
All mental case people reside in Saify Mahal if you do not know then read the thread INSIDE SAIFY MAHAL

hussainmoiz

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:36 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:A true incident occurred with a friend of mine from Mumbai.... During the Urus tamasha, the local tanzeem committee team came to his house and as per their protocol asked him as to how many Bohras who would be coming for urus could he accommodate in his house. My hot headed friend coolly asked them that first tell me as to how many bohras would be given accommodation in Saifee Mahal and then I will consider your request. Hearing this the tanzeem members fled like 'Ghade ke sar pe se singh" !!
Too bad he didnt have the decency to do mehmandaari irrespective of that since 200 people were infact given utaro in Saifee Mahal.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Too bad he didnt have the decency to do mehmandaari irrespective of that since 200 people were infact given utaro in Saifee Mahal.

hussainmoiz
How many commoners and can you provide refrences and how many members of Royal Family?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm

pheonix wrote:
Mental case ka friend bhi mental case. They didn't 'flee' they left because you can't argue with crazy.
It seems you are the one who has just been discharged from the mental asylum !! The 'Mental' case is actually the 'Intelligent' case because he had the guts to ask an uncomfortable question and for which the Tanzeem members didn't have any reply, hence they left because they couldn't argue with an 'Intelligent' person who hit them below the belt !!

hussainmoiz

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 pm

SBM wrote:

hussainmoiz
How many commoners and can you provide refrences and how many members of Royal Family?
I already said about 200 mumineen but I think students of Aljamea mostly. And what do you mean by "how many members of royal family"? The Madrasa and Hall were converted to utaro.
Source: My friends cousin was there and also when I've seen them disemark to and from transit buses.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:16 pm

hussainmoiz wrote:
SBM wrote: How many commoners and can you provide refrences and how many members of Royal Family?
I already said about 200 mumineen but I think students of Aljamea mostly. And what do you mean by "how many members of royal family"? The Madrasa and Hall were converted to utaro.
Source: My friends cousin was there and also when I've seen them disemark to and from transit buses.
:D Mumineen are "urged" (forced) to open up their homes but Saifee mahal residents utaro people in a madrassah and hall. Hmmmm

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:27 pm

hosseinmoiez
This is what you wrote
but I think students of Aljamea mostly.
so you are not sure who were they, May be most of them were the Aamils from USA-UK and Middle East who are all related to Royal Goons
Again your source your cousin and you are not even sure.what a big piece of crap

bohrikaka

Got this from a die hard abde friend- Can't stop crying ;-)

Unread post by bohrikaka » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:38 am

A poem dedicated to Burhanuddin maula
...pl read on

KAHA THE HUM…. KAHA PAHUCHAYA

Har dhadkan karazdaar hai, jabse hosh aaya,
Ehsaan tera tune hume apna aziz banaya,
Duao ke laakeemti jouharo ko Hum gulamo pe lutaya.

Gumraah the, siratul Mustakim ke raste pe chalaya,
Namaz ko Bhul Gaye the , Namaz padhna Sikhaya,
Dozak me the, Jannat me Basaya.

KAHA THE HUM …. KAHA PAHUCHAYA

Dil me ek dusre ke liya adaawat thi, tune hume milaya,
Keena nafrat bhulkar, Mumin ki Kadar ko samjhaya,
Jaha ki takleefo me mubtalah the, tune bachaya.

Maatam se jila bakshi, husaini banaya,
Bayane husain se patthar dil ko Bhi rulaya,
Rona na aata tha, aasu ka darya bahaya.

Nashukre the, shukr karna sikhaya,
Paani maanga tou doodh pilaya,
Ilm ke paani se nuqtatun-noor ko chamkaya.

Takabbur tha, Khuda ke sajde me giraya,
Fakir the, Deen aur duniya me gani banaya,
Gunaah ke samandar me dube the, Begunaah banaya.

Kadam ki khaakh chuma kar, badshah banaya,
Haath jo chuma tou, dil me basaya,
Aansu girakar bhi, sawab hume dilaya.

Hum tou mayyat the, Maula tune hume zinda banaya,
Deedar karke tera, hume aasmani banaya,
Peeth thapthappa ke , darja humara badhaya.

Noor ki tajalli dikhakar, deedar imamuz zaman ka karaya,
Tu tou tha hee farishta, magar humko bhi farishta-seerat banaya,
Gunaah bakshwakar, noor ke khaime me basaya.

Teri rehlat ne humko gum ke badal me pahuchaya,
Sukoon na mila mujhko, tou sajda bajakar teri qabr par aaya,
Jhuka ke sar ko, Jo Yaad kiya, Tu hamesha madad par aaya,
E maula kabar me aana, waha tou hoga na kisi ka saaya.

Tere Aks ko humne Aali Qadar me paaya,
Wahi maula ne humko tera pursa dilaya,
Hubahu Burhanuddin hai Mufaddal, Saari duniya ko tune bataya.

Me yahi hu mere farzando Mufaddal hai mera saaya

Abde syedna
Mansoor Zakir

Abuzer

Re: Got this from a die hard abde friend- Can't stop crying

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:46 am

The way he left whole community in turbulance is enough for all to cry.....Thank you

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:14 am

So Abuzer, tell me about your Pakistan who's GDP is 10 times that of USA and per capita income 100 times that of USA, 100% literacy, 0% crime, and a secular democratic state with no terrorism.

Abuzer wrote:swach bharat my foot, even after 1000 years India will remain filthy and trashed. because majority of Indians have trashy and dirty mentality.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:24 am

dawedaar wrote:So Abuzer, tell me about your Pakistan who's GDP is 10 times that of USA and per capita income 100 times that of USA, 100% literacy, 0% crime, and a secular democratic state with no terrorism.

Abuzer wrote:swach bharat my foot, even after 1000 years India will remain filthy and trashed. because majority of Indians have trashy and dirty mentality.
my pakistan? what you smoking?

hussainmoiz

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:52 am

Why so confrontational?
Well my source was my friends cousin i.e: we were talking in thaal about the good intezaam and he told me there was even utaro in Saifee Mahal. Now just for you I asked around and so here are the details: Approximately 200 Aljamea students were given utaro mostly from Karachi Nairobi and a few from Surat. You can ask around for yourself im sure someone you know might have a relative in jamea who could confirm it for you.
Anyway my original point is to say that giving utaaro to mumineen shouldnt be reduced to "if he doesnt do it why should I". That is a childish notion.
Also in my opinion it would be very awkward if utaro was given in QasreAali's houses. This way in their Madrasah and hall those kids could actually relax rather than be overly cautious and have to worry about propriety all the time.
(No one was forced to give utara as GM's post proves)

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:14 am

SMB...was an extraordinary LEADER in every field....NO DOUBT. ..But what he has left behind...PROPERTY WORTH MULTY BILLIONS N A HERD OF DON SONS...

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Abuzer wrote:
dawedaar wrote:So Abuzer, tell me about your Pakistan who's GDP is 10 times that of USA and per capita income 100 times that of USA, 100% literacy, 0% crime, and a secular democratic state with no terrorism.

my pakistan? what you smoking?
LoL ............. this is the first thing Muffadali Abdes/Amtes will do with some one who dares to 'disagree' with them or confronts them ....... label them 'Pakistani' as they believe ALL Pakistanis are inherently bad ('inclusiveness' is their thing, ALL Qasr-e-Mawalli are Maulas!); now if that person turns out to be a Non-Pakistani than they will term him/her as may be Qutbi or Munafiq or something like that.

As is these days INDIA is the 'Kingdom of Heaven' for Muffadali cult members as their so-called leader is !!!!!!!!!!! with Modiji ......... :wink:

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:01 pm

mukhtaarhusain wrote:SMB...was an extraordinary LEADER in every field....NO DOUBT. ..But what he has left behind...PROPERTY WORTH MULTY BILLIONS N A HERD OF DON SONS...
an 'extraordinary' and 'leader' .........??!!! MB??!! WRONG ............. he was neither extraordinary nor a leader, if he was he would not have 'property worth multi-billion' and 'a herd of don sons' .............. HOW did he managed to have this multi-billion property?? Did he earn this alone?? And if he was even an average he would have 'taught' something good to his sons and his sons would not be 'dons' ............. children learn their first lessons at their homes only!!

Extraordinary leaders are NOT judged by what they leave behind but by the PRINCIPLES they lived by, WORK they did and VALUES they died for. They are remembered for the LESSONS they taught.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

hussainmoiz wrote:(No one was forced to give utara as GM's post proves)
Nowhere did I say that people were FORCED to give utara !! The fact remains that Tanzeem members visited houses in their locality and asked people to give utara and BTW I needn't say more when Kothar's henchmen knock on the doors, their 'Asking' is more like coercion !

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Ghar tuo Ghar, Utara tuo Utara, Kothari gunda tuo Kupra bhee utravee laysay ................