Bohras looking for help

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
SBM

Re: Bohras looking for help

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:47 am

Here is the update on Mehfuza Bhen from Asgher Vasanwala

Two weeks ago I had sent a disturbing video on a homeless Bohra woman Mehfuza ben Namakwala lying on Bohra Jumatkhana Otla. Earlier, she was kicked out from her rental place and her relative including his adopted son refused taking her. A Gujrati TV channel shot a sympathizing video and telecast her plight. Two days prior to this telecast, I had received an email about her plight and I had immediately put our resources at work finding her address and a way for helping her. I found that Bharuch had a great social worker named Dilawar Husen. In spite of being blind, his enthusiasm for life and helping other can rarely match. I contacted him and requested him to take her care without worrying financial cost. One Mr. Akbar Ali Kagdiwala had taken her to a Muslim run Welfare Hospital in Bharuch. I had a word with hospital owner Mohammed Bhai Fansiwala who also is a social worker. He arranged for Mehfuzaben’s comfort and treatment.

Mehfuzaben had one son named Abbas who she had given away to her sister for adopting. He is poor and works as caretaker of Udhana Qabarstan, Surat. Watching media news, Abbas and his wife came to Bharuch to see their mom Mehfuzaben; however, they did not have a place to live. Welfare hospital provided them a living space in hospital. Last week a Bohra abde female social worker came to hospital for checking and helping Mehfuzaben. When I called hospital for enquiring about Mehfuzaben, she was there and I talked to her. I asked her how Bohra community fabric has shattered, a sick and injured women was lying on Jumatkhana otla while uncaring Bharuch Amil enjoys Ziyafat. She stated praising Mufaddal and said if he does not do work himself he made us zariyo ઝરાયો and gave us tofiq. I said to her that was so illogical. Why does Syedna not give tofiq to other mischief mongers for stopping bombings. Why he himself do not get tofiq rolling his own sleeves and go Bohra streets and help poor Bohras instead of going for hunting trip.

Please click following link to Mehfuzaben in Hospital getting good treatment. We provided money to her son for buying her necessary medicine and other requirement and for his own expenses. Mehfuzaben cannot hear good so are buying an hearing aid.

Please view her new video. Watch how she is taken care. Please click the following link.

http://youtu.be/lHbtu11J60w

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:26 am

SBM bhai, I pray Allah rewards you with highest of heaven for your kind deeds. But, one thing, in your last post you said that you had a word with her, and after watching this video she seems to be suffering with mild dementia. Was she sounding normal when she was talking to you? And please keep us updated.

Thank you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:43 am

chocoman wrote:SBM bhai, I pray Allah rewards you with highest of heaven for your kind deeds. But, one thing, in your last post you said that you had a word with her, and after watching this video she seems to be suffering with mild dementia. Was she sounding normal when she was talking to you? And please keep us updated.

Thank you.
Br Chocoman
I am not directly involved with her help, all I did is coordinate with Br Vasanwala and he is the one who is directly involved with her care thru his organization in India.There is another member on this forum (Abde) who is also in touch with her and once I get updates from him, I will post it ( he wants to remain anonymous).

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:07 pm

SBM wrote: Bharuch had a great social worker named Dilawar Husen. In spite of being blind, his enthusiasm for life and helping other can rarely match.
Hats off to the human spirit! He has lost his sight but not his vision!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Mehfuzaben, Mehfuzaben’s son AbbasBhai, his wife, and social workers deputed by Bachcha Dilawar Husein. NO JAMAT MEMBER OR ANYONE FROM KOTHAR !!

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:41 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Mehfuzaben, Mehfuzaben’s son AbbasBhai, his wife, and social workers deputed by Bachcha Dilawar Husein. NO JAMAT MEMBER OR ANYONE FROM KOTHAR !!
Were you "wishfully" expecting any ?

SBM

Re: Bohras looking for help (UPDATE)

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Salaam
As I had promised that one of the member on this forum who is from the Abde fold had been monitoring the situation with Mehfuza Bhen. Here is the Private Message I received from him/her. I also spoke to Br Asghar Vasanwala and he has promised that his organization will provide all the necessary help she needs. I am so glad that my Zakat money is being for the good cause instead of going to Ayashi life style of Kothari Goons
Salaam,
I further inquired about Mehfooza masi situation. His son met my aunty in bharuch. She is still in hospital and her son visit her frequently. Masi is doing fine but still can't walk. Her legs are not doing well. I got to call the doctor and find out more detail. As of now, masi need to stay in hospital for little more.
Help and aid is given to her by Mr. Vasnwala organization and may Allah reward him for this humanity. I play my part and May Allah bless us all for kind heart and make us grateful

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:48 am

Salaam
I received this sad update from one of our Abde forum member
Salaam!
Whether you call it bad news or may Allah did maghferat that today Mehfoozamasi of Bharuch died.
Innlillahe WA inna ilalayhe rajeoon!
May Allah bless her soul and maghferat bakshi jannant naseeb kare.
Khuda hafez
Inna Lillah hey waa Inna Elehi Rajeun
Atleast we can take comfort that she did not die on the street and now we know that some one will provide her with proper burial. Once I hear from Br Asgher Vasanwala, I will update

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:21 pm

SBM wrote:I received this sad update from one of our Abde forum member

Salaam!

Whether you call it bad news or may Allah did maghferat that today Mehfoozamasi of Bharuch died.
Innlillahe WA inna ilalayhe rajeoon!
May Allah bless her soul and maghferat bakshi jannant naseeb kare.
Khuda hafez

Inna Lillah hey waa Inna Elehi Rajeun

Atleast we can take comfort that she did not die on the street and now we know that some one will provide her with proper burial. Once I hear from Br Asgher Vasanwala, I will update
Qalu inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe Rajeoon.

Few weeks ago I had sent a disturbing video http://youtu.be/fjkqUjixMxo of a homeless, sick, Bohra woman, Mehfuza ben Namakwala lying on Bohra Jumatkhana Otla. Earlier, she was kicked out from her rental place and her relative including his adopted son refused taking her. As you know, I did all I could do helping her taken care in hospital. On Friday evening, she passed away. She could not recover from injury she suffered during her homeless ness and neglect.

I thank Bharuch Muslim Hospital run by Mohammed Bhai Fansiwala and great social worker Dilawar Husen for taking care of this homeless, sick, Bohra woman. It is shame on us Bohra society and its leaders who builds big Rozas and mausoleums for their dead relatives but not a single building for old and neglected Bohras.

Mehfuzaben had one son named Abbas who she had given away to her sister for adopting. He is poor and works as caretaker of Udhana Qabarstan, Surat. He stayed with her during her last days. We had provided him a room in hospital. Our trust would try to help him also.

Please click the following link and watch how she was taken care in hospital before her death on Friday Oct. 17, 2014

http://youtu.be/lHbtu11J60w

Vas Salam

Asghar Vasanwala
October 17, 2014

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:08 am

Inna Lillahe Inna Ilaihe Rajeoon. It was really commendable work by Mr. Vasanwala, Mr. Dilawer Husain and others who helped Masi Mefuzabai in alleviating her pain and grief during her last days. Hats off to such people who strive to help needy people so selflessly.
As for building old age homes by the bohra clergy, please remember that such institutions are not money spinners so, in effect, they are not lucrative for the higher powers. And even if they do build one, they will see to it that somehow they start earning revenue from it.
I have noticed in the past that many messages posted here and those that go viral on social media are quick to be answered or addressed by the bohra clergy. A couple of examples I may cite are - the Rado watch gift to SMS and the "mubarak" thingy. Keeping such instances in mind and the knee-jerk reactions of the clergy, I hope that they establish a few old age homes but without any strings attached and purely for the benefit of the old / infirm raiyyat. If such an institution does come up (physically and not just on paper), Masi Mefuzabai's death will not have been in vain. Hope the higher-ups are monitoring our posts here and take some "selfless" action on them.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:58 pm

very sad indeed. may allah in his infinite wisdom grant her an aala maqam in jannat.

in the same breath i have to say laanat on the bohra leadership. her situation and the cruel apathy shown by the ilah ul ardh and his establishment towards her and all poor bohras is a telling comment on where our community is today. we have become materialistic, greedy, unprincipled and self-centred as a result of the glaring example set by those who lead the community, starting from the very top and filtering down to each and every echelon of the establishment.

abusing, cursing, indulging in blatant upmanship, ostentation, indulgence and hatred towards one and all has become our hallmark. gone are the days when we as a community were known for our integrity, charity, spirit of self-sacrifice, empathy towards others, philantrophy, culture and refined living.

there are countless more mehfuzabens, suffering, poor, ill, deprived of food, medicines, education, yet still clinging to their faith in mola, who ignores them and treats them dirt, i am sure their bad-dua's and misery is not going unnoticed by the creator. i dread the day when the collective ire of the community does not explode like a volcano and destroys those rascals who suck their life blood out of them whilst living a life of yazid-like ayyashi.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Received from the Abde brother on this forum
Salaam!
I further inquired how did Mehfooza masi died and and her funeral service. She stopped eating in her last days what happened to her was not known to her son Abbas bhai. It may be due to cough and pneumonia. Her son did take care of her and since he is a simple village person doesn't understand medical details. However I will dig it out further. Some of her relatives have done tijiya nu jaman and Abbasbhai went back to Udhana. I told my family in Bharuch to get more details if he wants educational help for his grand children or any other monetary help. I will update you further on this.

Also see attached the news and how Mohammed bhai fasiwala is taking credit. However, It doesn't matter anyway if our intentions are pure to serve for Allah by good deeds.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:36 am

We received this email:
--------------------------------------------------
Subject: nikha
Message: I wanna do nikah with the blessing of mufaddal moula in private wanted to know the ETA. AMMOUNT.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Admin wrote:We received this email:
--------------------------------------------------
Subject: nikha
Message: I wanna do nikah with the blessing of mufaddal moula in private wanted to know the ETA. AMMOUNT.
For all those who ask about this insignificant forum Here is the answer for you, :mrgreen: :D

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Just a question,

What does the forum do when such queries are received?
Is the right help provided or the senders of these e-mails are told that they have landed on the site accidentally( since the site is not primarily concerned with the same)?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:33 am

Ummul Bani wrote:Just a question,

What does the forum do when such queries are received?
Is the right help provided or the senders of these e-mails are told that they have landed on the site accidentally( since the site is not primarily concerned with the same)?
We do inform them appropriately. The above message was posted just to show that "willingness to pay the AMOUNT" is ingrained in Bohra psyche.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:37 am

Below is an email we received:
Subject: Request for a representative of Bohra community
My name is R.... S..... and working for Zee Khana Khazana Channel Mumbai. We are working on season 2 of the show The Great Indian Rasoi with Chef Ranveer Brar. Our first episode is about Mumbai and it's oldest culture and Bohra culture is one of the oldest communities of Mumbai. We are looking for a representative who can take us through Bohra culture and its cusine (as it is a food & travel based show) on our show. If anyone can help us, please do let me know.
Thank you,
If anyone is interested in contacting this person, please send us a PM we will give you the name and contact details.
Thanks.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:14 am

we received this email: If anyone who is able to help please get in touch with the person, email given below.

Subject: Low platelet count
Message: I am suffering from low platelet count since 9 months.I had been to several hospitals,when given steroid my pc is inceasing and dropping on off steroids.Drs say recommend to go for spleenectomy.It is only trial and error method.I today heard from my friend's friend that his leucamia as treated by Dr.contractor.I am from vijayawada,A.P,please help me to get touch to Dr.I am calling,but the no is switched off.Please help me

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Br Mamajiwala
FYI I received this e mail from Br Vasanwala
Asghar Vasanwala
I have received this email earlier. I wrote her I’ll call her and help.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:08 am

abdul need artificial hands.mp4
(5.63 MiB) Downloaded 3954 times
with billions of money with kothar,
can they not help this family with little?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:33 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
abdul need artificial hands.mp4
with billions of money with kothar,
can they not help this family with little?
I didn't quite catch it fully but did the family say they are looking for donations?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:27 am

I have a concern here. How is the authenticity of such requests confirmed. I mean, someone can put a honey trap using such posts and get the identity of the forum members. I mean, kothari thugs can stoop to any levels to sabotage this forum...

[quote="qutub_mamajiwala"]forwarding email as received
if anybody can pith in.

Salam m zainab from pune...i dnt know u but resive ur mail as u mention tht u help many of them....plz help me m married have one kid my husbunt left me 3 years back from tht time m working....i dnt have porper house to stay no one take care of us...mummy pappa also left me jst bcoz i did love marrage...i dnt have any other option...i work at shoping mall earn 6500 per month...and stay wid my friend..plzzz i request u to do somthing for me i ll always be thank ful plzzz..my cont no is (deleted by Admin/moderator at the request of Zainab)
email zainu (deleted by Admin/Moderator)/quote]

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:03 pm

We received this email:
-------------------------------------------------
Subject: Help Please
Iam S.Nooruddin residing in Bangalore in an rented house and Iam 56 years. Iam poor person do not have money to pay rent and for my daily needs.
Every day my breakfast is tea and no lunch at night I eat bread if I get from somebody.
I would request from my community members to help me to be alive.
My house rent if Rs.6000/-, Iam sending this mail from my house owners mail ID.
pl help me to buy food in Ramazan
S.Nooruddin
Ph:+919611298786. (House owner's number )
Bangalore

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 am

We received this email:
---------------------------------------------------
Your email address: tasneem.parekh@yahoo.com
Subject: Help
This is Tasneem from Gujarat, India. I am writing this behalf from lady named Fatema Akbarali her age is 63 living in Kalavd, Gujarat. Her husband died before 25yrs and she is having two sons. She is facing financial crises after the death of her husband because of financial crises her both children is uneducated she is having one small shop but they do not have sufficient balance to operate work. This family is facing this problem from last 25yrs but no one helped them from her family or from community. Twice or Thrice her inayat rakam from Mula passed but jammat member's and close worker didn't alloted them and stated the reason that they are bad in character and they don't keep dadhi and all. Once fatema ben didn't paid money of thali on time and she paid late, so few members of community insulted her by abusing and kicked her out from jamat office, she was badly injured and admitted to hospital. No one took step against that jammat members. After all this incident her Sons Hussain and Mohammad stopped going in community's event as they belive that all this persons are fake and money lovers.Her children use to go to very small villages to sell few things and earn money and many times they don't have food to eat.They are passing their days by drinking only water sometimes.She was living in very old house, for renovation they don't have money, and no one helped her from community or from family. So, her son lend money on interest.These family have one small shop but the all fund of shop and few savings used in building house. Even fatema ben is heart patients and suffering from many other diseases because of financial crisis she can't do her proper treatment. Even now in the holy month of Ramzan they don't have food for Sehori and IftariNow they don't find any way planning for suicide.Please help this family and take them out from this situation.Expected Rewards from you.
Contact no. +917359575755

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:55 pm

^
Admin
Inshallaha I will work with Br Asghar Vasanwala to help this family. I will contact him.
Thanks for bringing to the forum

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:46 am

Just to update about the above situation
Br Asghar Vasanwala will be calling the person in need and thru his organization provide all necessary help. If anyone wants to contribute towards this worthy cause, please send me a PM and I can forward Br Vasanwala's information
I already received information about this person from Ms Tasneem Parkeh and we informed her about reaching out and providing all necessary help.
It is shame that this family is Sabeel paying member of the community and local jamaat has refused to help ( They provided with full details of their E Jamaat number to us)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 am

Admin wrote:We received this email:
---------------------------------------------------
Your email address: tasneem.parekh@yahoo.com
Subject: Help
This is Tasneem from Gujarat, India. I am writing this behalf from lady named Fatema Akbarali her age is 63 living in Kalavd, Gujarat. Her ..... they don't have food for Sehori and IftariNow they don't find any way planning for suicide.Please help this family and take them out from this situation.Expected Rewards from you.
Contact no. +917359575755
Salaam
In refrence to above request, Here is the follow to my request by Brother Vasanwala
Last night I called Tasneem, She is 22 and about to be married her father is electrician and has a small shop. She wrote this email for her grand Mother. Her mother’s name is Rashida. I have asked a friend living in Rajkot to visit them and report.

I had asked her provide pictures what are need of her mother. She told me she would do after Ramadan. You and me think it was very urgent. When I talked to them, they wanted me to establish her bothers’ (old lady’s sons’) business. How can I do that?

I am still working on the issue. I have come across people who expect too much; demands are in lakhs.
Asghar Vasanwala

haqhaiali

Unread post by haqhaiali » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Asaalam mera naam hussain hai aur is forum se Kai mahino se follow kar raha hon as lionplayer mera username tha..Allah kasam mein Sach keh raha hon ke I really need a support..jumaat aur baaki sab se haar ke is forum se madad maang raha hon..machinery business hai mera and heavy loss mein Chal raha hai..father is no more and kamane waala sirf akela mein hon aur itne paise nahi hai ki dukan mein stock bhari kar saku..bache ki school fees bhi mushkil se idhar udhar loan leke Bhar raha hon..due to my mom jo present in dai ke follower hai bharose pe sabar kar rahi hai unki wajah se mein bhi koi step nai utha saktà.. Plz help me to save my business and to run my small family... My number is 9668024931 Shukran

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:27 pm

An email we received:
-----------------------------
Subject: Help required
Message: I am from Pakistan. 5 years back Burhani Associates in Karachi launch a housing scheme on the name of Syedne Burhan uddins birthday day. I paid all the amount at once. since then I didnot get any lease or house. everytime I try to get my payment back that make excuses.please help me its my money after retirement I don't have any earning now.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Yes, all please refrain from posting personal identification information on a public forum