Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 am

Why is mufadal bs not staying in mumbai for month in mumbai.
Even in month of ramazan.
Even in first urs mikat .
What is reason for this ? why is he always on tours . Has mumbai jamat being over loooted is there security risk in mumbai

NoorAli-M

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:33 am

SMB was on palki because he could not walk and he was old, I wonder why this dude is on palki?

hussain11

Unread post by hussain11 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:30 am

NoorAli-M wrote:SMB was on palki because he could not walk and he was old, I wonder why this dude is on palki?
Saw him getting accidently shoved by the adoring public when he was leaving the masjid, this was at the end of Lailat ul Qadar last Ramadan. I guess he doesn't want to risk that again.

Going around on a palki also provides a better view of him to the public. Less effort for him. And ppl prob willing to pay lots of money to carry the palki. Win-win for everyone :|

fustrate_Bohra

Re: Mufaddal Maula(TUS) ni shaan

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:58 am

topiwala wrote:Mumineen , let the haters hate , it is our responsibility to not let these people misuse name of our dawoodi bohra community to spread gossip,over this forum with our sw so I request mumineen to share the various bayans and madeh of our beloved Maula TUS and win by sweetness. We should not let them use our terminologies to spread their propoganda. When wahhabis can be allowed o thrive in this forum we too should not desist and share how much good this community does to us.

P.S Haters can post all those silly posts on the seperate thread "Mufaddal Saifuddin" that thread is used for the criticisms , so now let us use this thread to share the positive developments. I request admin to kindly delete all anti posts or move it to that other thread.
Topiwala bhai, i respect ur love for MS, please share us some of maula sweet byaans and more importantly IMPLEMENTED by him.

Why dont you start first with the list of positive things which according to you is the major change happened because of MS.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Why dont you start first with the list of positive things which according to you is the major change happened because of MS.
He taught Abdes how to make Roti so now they will never be dependent on their Amte Spouses to get fed. so all our Abdes will never be hungry because Amtes were too busy with Deedar and had no time to make ROTI

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 pm

AYYAM-UL-TABUDAAT NA AMAL MA NAJMI MOHALLA (MOUZE SAIFEE MOHALLA)INDORE MA MUMINEEN NA GHAR ANE DUKAN MA 53 DARIS AQD THAI IN ONE DAY

13th Rabiul Aakhar, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:48 pm

MUFFY'S BANSWARA VASOOLI TOUR............ MANAGING THE POLITICIANS AND SUNNI ULAMAS.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:54 pm

MUFFY'S BANSWARA VASOOLI TOUR !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:12 pm

BAA ADAB, BAA MULAAYZA HOSHIYAR ! FUTURE SULTAN-E-BOHRA TASHRIF LAA RAHE HAI !!

Taikhoom BS son Mohammed on his birthday.

NoorAli-M

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:54 am

I am glad I am far-far away from these idiots, I don't think going India is an option anymore, these idiots already lost Islam and simplicity completely.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 am

NoorAli-M wrote:I am glad I am far-far away from these idiots, I don't think going India is an option anymore, these idiots already lost Islam and simplicity completely.
Good. stay where you are. we have enough snakes in India already, dont need one more, that too one with a dirty nose

NoorAli-M

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:20 am

zinger wrote:
NoorAli-M wrote:I am glad I am far-far away from these idiots, I don't think going India is an option anymore, these idiots already lost Islam and simplicity completely.
Good. stay where you are. we have enough snakes in India already, dont need one more, that too one with a dirty nose
I dont know about snakes but yes India is now full of munafiqun and I think its best for momeenin to stay away from this munafiqs.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:28 am

NoorAli-M wrote:
zinger wrote: Good. stay where you are. we have enough snakes in India already, dont need one more, that too one with a dirty nose
I dont know about snakes but yes India is now full of munafiqun and I think its best for momeenin to stay away from this munafiqs.
i think ur staying in west.
all are infidels there.
why r u staying in between them
go to saudi arabia and live with ur fellow bretheren of so called puritinical islam

here4truth

Unread post by here4truth » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:BAA ADAB, BAA MULAAYZA HOSHIYAR ! FUTURE SULTAN-E-BOHRA TASHRIF LAA RAHE HAI !!

Taikhoom BS son Mohammed on his birthday.

Gullu... I like your posts... Your hate for Syedna brings other mumineen so closer :D

Because of your hate you try to keep track on every news of syedna and paste it here ... guiding the misguided ones!!!

May you get little relief from the pain of grave ;)

between have you planned your escape along with others? As moula is coming you guys need to hide!! before the mumineen cleans the dirt and you get trashed galti si.... :P

New

Unread post by New » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Snakes are bad creatures?.

Noting is bad or good. It is just your view. Without snakes the rat poulation would explode leaving behind no grain for you to eat. Spiders control insects. Termites break down dead trees. Just study and appreciate Nature around you. The most dangerous creature in the world is Homo sapien. I can give you sabbak if u want.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Heard that Muffy is going to make a move to Bangladesh soon, Perhaps after the political turmoil is over. Preparation has started and even one Waajefaat(pagla) has been confirmed in the amount of Tk. 27 lacs for Muffy alone, his subordinates are Extra. My sympathies for the the People of Bangladesh.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:43 pm

here4truth,

Welcome to the forum !! Actually this forum needs zombies like you who are prime examples of "Muffy by-product" and with your writing skills you prove to the world as to how your master has numbed your brains, it makes reforms that much easier. BTW, I and others are used to the typical rants chanted by brain dead abdes like yourself so it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.
here4truth wrote:Gullu... I like your posts... Your hate for Syedna brings other mumineen so closer
Thanks for liking my posts.
here4truth wrote:Because of your hate you try to keep track on every news of syedna and paste it here ... guiding the misguided ones!!!
Iam impressed although Iam aware that many people have been guided by my exposures.
here4truth wrote:May you get little relief from the pain of grave
For that you will have to do 53 days matam, 53 Darees and araz a fakhir najwa of Rs.53 lakhs to me.
here4truth wrote:between have you planned your escape along with others? As moula is coming you guys need to hide!! before the mumineen cleans the dirt and you get trashed galti si....
Is your Mola a Godzilla or Dajjal that I should get scared of him, if so then please give the breaking news !! Now please tell me how are the abdes going to thrash me up ? Will they be armed with Velans and Paatlas ?? :lol: :lol:

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:13 pm

GM bhai, They might unleash this abde fellow with the sword :lol:
Attachments
sword.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:22 pm

qjbj wrote:GM bhai, They might unleash this abde fellow with the sword :lol:
I have seen their "Lakda ni talwar" during the bohra/sunni riots of 80s when SMB had showered laanats on 3 khalifas and had run away in a police jeep. :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 pm

watsup msg :-

Lakhshyaraj Singh Mewar did araz to Mola TUS and will be his chief guest at Mewar : 18 mi - 22 mi tak, Udaipur safar Inshallah.

HINDI CHINI BHAI BHAI !!

Ab to Mewar ka Sultan aur Bohra ka Sultan jamkar Shikar khelenge !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm

qjbj wrote:GM bhai, They might unleash this abde fellow with the sword :lol:
Yazidi Army has the same uniform. Now some one is going to ask me for proof.
Go and watch old movies of Arab army wars and you can see they all dressed with Iron Covering known as Zara Baktar

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Some time back there were bayans by Muffy against the profession of law undertaken by Bohras and now :-

Lawyers ijtema held at Saifee Burhani Park 2 (Ghodapdeo) Mumbai

9th Rabiul Aakhar, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:32 pm

In niyat of Tulul umar of Aqa maoula Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb (TUS) darees and MATAM MAJLIS held in Surat roza sahen in sadarat of Aamil saheb janab Muder bs

12th Rabiul Aakhar, 1436

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:51 pm

In niyat of Tulul umar of Aqa maoula Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb (TUS) darees and MATAM MAJLIS held in Surat roza sahen in sadarat of Aamil saheb janab Muder bs
Is he sick? some kind of psychological disorder? that might explain his swinging moods.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:47 am

These old timers have very limited knowledge about deen. Lakir ke fakir all they know to do is beat them selves up on any occasion, just like their leader muffy who does not know what to say or do so in any majlis , so all he can ask people to do is purjosh matam. Don't believe me, listen to his majalises anywhere.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:27 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Some time back there were bayans by Muffy against the profession of law undertaken by Bohras and now :-
Lawyers ijtema held at Saifee Burhani Park 2 (Ghodapdeo) Mumbai

There was NEVER a ban on the Profession of Law.
Get your facts straight. And get a life while you're at it.

:D

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Please refer to the recent bayan video that we were shown in the west from sagwara in it Mufaddal Maola clearly says " Lawyer bunwani kai zaroorat nathi".

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Please refer to the recent bayan video that we were shown in the west from sagwara in it Mufaddal Maola clearly says " Lawyer bunwani kai zaroorat nathi".
This is absolutely correct. I can confirm that this was heard loud and clear in our jamaat. It was a clear ban on becoming lawyer.

So this Adam fellow is not telling the truth.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:09 pm

HAS ANYONE SEEN A "CAKE CUTTING CEREMONY" OF A DEAD PERSON ON HIS "BIRTHDAY" ??..... OOPS ! HE IS "AL-HAY" !!

Milad Mubarak cake cutting of Al Hayul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) in Saifee Burhani Park 2

16th Rabiul Aakhar, 1436