Video Analysis of Burhanuddin Bayans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Video Analysis of Burhanuddin Bayans

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:12 am

One wonders why the Kolkatta Aamil hired a waiter to take pictures of the Aziz Bhaisaheb meeting. What insecurities leads people to do this kind of snooping? Why would an Aamil who is sitting like a snake on all Dawat infrastructure be so afraid? Muffy ki Dal mein zaroor kuch kala hai.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:58 pm

You people are only interested in adawat of dawat. Burhanuddin mola's bayan were the taeed of imamuz zaman AA

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:08 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:One wonders why the Kolkatta Aamil hired a waiter to take pictures of the Aziz Bhaisaheb meeting.
Thanks for the details bro.. :D

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:10 pm

noor5253 wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:One wonders why the Kolkatta Aamil hired a waiter to take pictures of the Aziz Bhaisaheb meeting.
Thanks for the details bro.. :D
It's hilarious to see the MS Dawat scared shit of this small group of people. MS is browning his Izar every night with fear of what his Kakajisaheb has up his sleeve. Way to go Kolkatta! At least you had the guts to come out.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 am

It is surprising to see no one could muster enough courage to post even one bayan of Burhanuddin, I only found one poor quality bayan on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOqmvbkcm_o
It was just a self glorification extempore intersperesed with misuse of names of ahlebayt to present himself as the dai. He cant even say this on his own but just blindly reads out from pre made scripts, people were accusing Mufaddal of blindly reading out scripts, No! he is just following the legacy of his father. Even his hand gestures seem so superficial , cant even look his audience eye to eye. He is not even a hafiz e quran.

Detractors: Please dont deviate from the topic of thread and only post analysis of various bayans.

It is very important to call the main source of evil by its name rather than accusing only muffy, the source of evil goes all the way back to Taher saifuddin, each successor only magnifies the preceeding evil.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:26 am

araz5253 wrote:It is surprising to see no one could muster enough courage to post even one bayan of Burhanuddin, I only found one poor quality bayan on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOqmvbkcm_o
It was just a self glorification extempore intersperesed with misuse of names of ahlebayt to present himself as the dai. He cant even say this on his own but just blindly reads out from pre made scripts, people were accusing Mufaddal of blindly reading out scripts, No! he is just following the legacy of his father. Even his hand gestures seem so superficial , cant even look his audience eye to eye. He is not even a hafiz e quran.

Detractors: Please dont deviate from the topic of thread and only post analysis of various bayans.

It is very important to call the main source of evil by its name rather than accusing only muffy, the source of evil goes all the way back to Taher saifuddin, each successor only magnifies the preceeding evil.
How dare you utter such words, you were never bohra to begin with how can you fathom the great magnificence of aqua mola when your hearts are filled with rancour ?

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:59 am

This entire thread smacks of pure hatred of the Dawoodi Bohra community and its existence proof why there is very little hope of genuine community discussion on the forum.

Daawat na dushmano rahe jalta ane pachhi
sijjeen ma hazaaro varas lag azaab che.

The admin must realize Dushman of Dai (that this site acknowledges as the 52nd Dai) is Dushman of Daawat.
You are not getting anywhere encouraging this dushmani of the community while at the same time claiming to "reform" it.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:41 am

The hatred might not be community but the oppressive priesthood.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:22 pm

So what hatred towards dai is hatred to community as he is our Mola. Anyways the core of reform movement is opposing the dai

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:24 pm

topiwala wrote:So what hatred towards dai is hatred to community as he is our Mola. Anyways the core of reform movement is opposing the dai

Speak for yourself. I am still part of the community, I attend miqats at the masjid, I attend people's shaadi functions, I watch all the propaganda videos (albeit with a growing and alternating sense of horror, amusement and disbelief) and I have a very very hard time accepting Mufaddal Saifuddin as my Moula. Nothing about him reminds me of the gentle bawa shafiq that Burhanuddin Moula was. I cringe everytime he uses Burhanuddin Moula's name to further his own agenda. I am just shocked that people around me don't see through the BS as clearly as I do. I love the community, which is why I am still a part of it even though I hate the guys leading it.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 am

topiwala wrote:So what hatred towards dai is hatred to community as he is our Mola. Anyways the core of reform movement is opposing the dai
Let me clarify that reformers ARE DAWOODI BOHRA. They had sense the greediness of dai at an early stage (from 51st dai) just like some of us had realised this during 53rd one.

Topiwala bhai you are also doing the same thing OPPOSING KQS who is also a DAI just like CLAIMANT MS.

fyi, I does not belong to reformist group nor KQS

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 am

Is the dai infallible : NO, HENCE the opposition

everest

Unread post by everest » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:41 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:

Speak for yourself. I am still part of the community, I attend miqats at the masjid, I attend people's shaadi functions, I watch all the propaganda videos (albeit with a growing and alternating sense of horror, amusement and disbelief) and I have a very very hard time accepting Mufaddal Saifuddin as my Moula. Nothing about him reminds me of the gentle bawa shafiq that Burhanuddin Moula was. I cringe everytime he uses Burhanuddin Moula's name to further his own agenda. I am just shocked that people around me don't see through the BS as clearly as I do. I love the community, which is why I am still a part of it even though I hate the guys leading it.
Bhai/Ben objectiveobserver53
Take heart in knowing that you are not the only one who has a hard time accepting MS as the 53rd Dai. There are many who are going through the same dilemma. I confess to be a hard core abde up until the stroke of SMB RA. While I always had my reservations about the increasing money mindedness of the clergy, I had and still have utmost love and respect of SMB RA. To me he was an epitome of a loving and caring father and I miss him dearly. Over the last year, I've tried to keep an open mind about the whole Nass debacle given the murkiness of evidence on both sides. I decided to observe the actions of each party and it couldn't be more clear who is and who isn't on Haq. While SKQ might be politically weak, he will prevail at the end. His sabr and steadfastness is commendable. The word on the street is that the few people who are openly out with him are there because of money but the truth couldn't be farther from it. I've spoken to one person on SKQ side and they were in fact offered money to come back to the MS side. They are there only because they couldn't stand to follow MS because of his lack of intellect or ability to hold a cohesive thought together.
I am right there with you on the sidelines observing the circus this MS dawat has become. Pass some popcorn please. However, deep inside, I am still a proud dawoodi bohra and I follow the good teachings of our Mawali Tahereen. Peace and love to all brothers and sisters and I pray that slowly but surely, people will open their eyes. Allah ke ghar mein der hai andher nahi

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:49 pm

everest , can you point out any difference between Muffy and his father, Muffy infact is trying hard to emulate his bawaji saheb, and the dawedar is emulating taher saifudiin ;. Why you never question Burhanuddin+Taher Saifuddin? If you objectively analyse them both then they are the prime culprits and this very site is living testimony against these two 51 52 dai. What was done to udaypuris by that dai cant even be replicated by muffy, he is infact much tolerant and relatively better then previous two.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:09 am

So you have not even spared the earlier dais lekin ham to dai ka Daman nahi chhodege

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 am

Mat chodo-- people like u give more importance to LABEL. In your case the label is DAI, quality jai tel lene.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:36 pm

What label ? We have a leader , those who don't even have an accepted leader are biggest jahils like udaypuryas and miyabhais both are same

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 am

Their leader IS rasulallah and guide IS quran and our leader WAS rasulallah and now gradually been REPLACED with CORRUPT dais.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:28 am

abde slogan"moula to moula che". Thats right no one can be like him and no one wants to be as corrupt as him and his chamchas. only moula can be moula with all his super underhand dealings.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:03 am

Please do not derail this thread and rather work towards archiving his bayans here. I am really finding it very difficult to collect his bayans , can some one please upload them here. This will also attract abdes to this site in search for the bayans.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:35 am

hehe you will never be sucessful in your wahhabi intentions,proven

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:18 am

topiwala wrote:hehe you will never be sucessful in your wahhabi intentions,proven
when Muhammed(s) use to go to tribals of macca, they use to laugh at him and use to say " Muhammed(s) we will never change, we will stick on the ways which we found our parents are" they use to ridicule Muhammed(s) without dalil, they use to make fun of his wahi and truthfulness.

these days scenario is changed, so called muslims laugh on those who speaks and tries to refresh Islamic teachings which is intentionally scraped out by few self-proclaimed leaders.

but those who can see truth will come back on ways of Quran and Sunnah.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:26 am

Dai and Dawat words are used by bohras number of times, but they fail to realize dawat cant be run by making roti maniacs or riding in rolls roys and helicopters, or by taking huge amount of money from followers on each functions. (again list is too long and every one knows it)

dawat is suppose to be helper to people and not the blood sucker.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:22 am

So now even you are deending wahhhabis from your post it seems you have joined wahhaabis