Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: Correct Shadi ki 14 sharte (14 terms of right marriage)

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 am

Coming to the "urfi" marriage, the link posted above states that

"The neutrality of this article is disputed. (December 2007) "

"Most Islamic countries do not recognize 'Urfi marriages and no partner can get a 'legal' divorce since the government does not recognize the legality of the marriage in the first place."

I am going to go so far as to declare this "Urfi" marriage haraam and against the Quranic ayah's about marriage.

sixfeetunder

Examining the origin and practise of Muta

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFC-elMnDy4

Sayed Ammar Nakshawani - Ramazan 1433

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Talking about legalized prostitution in Ramasan.\!!!

Br 6'U
Have you done Muta?

Would you permit your daughter, sister to do Muta?

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Muslim First wrote:Talking about legalized prostitution in Ramasan.\!!!
Would you care to hear the lecture posted above before spewing venom? Anyway, you have no shame in calling it prostitution even after we have requested you not to insult the Prophet by calling it prostitution. Anyway, I pray to Allah to make you meet Abu Bakr on judgment day. You can then present your views about Muta to him and ask him why his daughter performed it. InshaAllah, I will be present there to see the result of the conversation. Maybe Abu Bakr will answer you in a manner similar to what he said to Urwa bin Masud Thaqafi:

Abu Bakar asked Urwa bin Masud Thaqafi to suck the vagina of Laat. [Sahih Bukhari, Kitab al Sharut, Chapter: al-Sharut fil Jihad, Hadith 2770]

Br 6'U
Have you done Muta?

Would you permit your daughter, sister to do Muta?
This question has been answered before by me and HSU on this thread itself. Why do you keep repeating the same question? Are you suffering from amnesia or feigning it?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Br 6'U
AS

Like FGM Muta is disliked in this day and age even it it was permitted in beginning of Islam.

Is your women folk have gone thru FGM.

I pray to Allah SWt that a 18 year young girl member of your family comes and informs elders that she has agreed to Muta with 80 year old Mulla for one week for agreed amount.

I have no desire to watch your posted link.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 am

Muslim First wrote:Br 6'U
AS

Like FGM Muta is disliked in this day and age even it it was permitted in beginning of Islam.

Is your women folk have gone thru FGM.
FGM is not there in the Quran and the hadith that seem to support it are few and weak. Brother Adam was not able to provide satisfactory arguments or reasons for FGM. I have provided proofs from Quran and Sunnah. There is a zameen-and-aasmaan ka difference between the two. Let us keep FGM for another thread. If you do not agree, please feel free to disagree and end the topic. What is the point in calling a practise permitted by Prophet as prostitution again and again? Then, there is hardly any difference between you and Salman Rushdie, who attacked the Prophet openly while you just say it in the garb of Shia-bashing.
I pray to Allah SWt that a 18 year young girl member of your family comes and informs elders that she has agreed to Muta with 80 year old Mulla for one week for agreed amount.
You have hereby exposed your sick mentality and corrupt thinking process. Maybe you have picked this up from your filthy Wahhabi suckling-for-making-mahram masters.
I have no desire to watch your posted link.
That is precisely the problem. This makes you a bigoted fool. You do not wish to hear the other side during a debate and just keep saying Mutah-is-prostitution and Shia-are-kafirs. That is why nobody takes you seriously on this forum. If you had taken the time to hear the lecture, you would have realized that the speaker comes down heavily on Shia who misuse Mutah. The speaker also quotes Ahlul Bayt on how they set conditions which prevent the misuse of Mutah. What is the sense in calling Mutah prostitution and doing nothing to prevent misuse of it? All it will lead to is more ill-will between Shia and Sunni. Shia have their proofs about validity of Mutah and you have your proofs. Can't you be mature and accept the differences and move on?

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 am

Muslim First wrote:Brothers 6'U and H_S_U

Would you allow your sister to enter in Muta Marriage for one week?
Muslim First bhai,

This is the best post ever written by you. I like your idea.

Because of this post, Inshallah, in hell you will 0.00000001% receive less punishment.