This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
anajmi

Re: This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Looks like the kothari lackey just had a few barkati rotis for breakfast and hence sees no problem with corruption. Corruption is actually amongst the top most problems on earth. No wonder the lackey can't see it as a problem cause he is right in the middle of it enabling it at least for one corrupt group!!

I am not sure what the problem with the lackey is. If some people have chosen to fight corruption by wasting their time on some forum, what is his problem? So what, I would ask? Just like he does!! Why is the lackey worried about how people spend their time? Isn't that what he asks from others?

Let me tell you the problem - the lackey sees it as a problem because it might actually be working. :wink:

think

Unread post by think » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:28 pm

to bring change for the better and to fight for the rights of bohris who have been swayed by rules that have nothing to do with religion.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm

think wrote:to bring change for the better and to fight for the rights of bohris who have been swayed by rules that have nothing to do with religion.
Fight for individual rights in a corrupt personality cult? :lol: :lol:

Corruption, like prostitution, is as old as the hills.

You can get your 15 minutes of glory by nabbing a corrupt person as much as by nabbing a prostitute or two. Bollywood films are fond of showing police raids on red light districts and newspapers expose corruption in high places. And the soap opera continues.

Neither corruption nor prostitution are going to go away anytime soon. The most enduring among them is the personality cult. Personalities may change but cults remain.

Familiarize yourselves with famous courtesans and famous corrupt leaders. They are perennial and will endure as long as the human race.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Pooja Bedi made a famous statement sometime back, for which she received a lot of flak. If you can't do anything while you are being raped, lie back and enjoy it. Looks like fayyaaz gets his behavior lessons from her!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Imagine where the bohras would've been if Imam Hussain had been smart enough to think like fayyaaz. Or maybe there were no hills during his time? :wink:

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 pm

anajmi wrote:Pooja Bedi made a famous statement sometime back, for which she received a lot of flak. If you can't do anything while you are being raped, lie back and enjoy it. Looks like fayyaaz gets his behavior lessons from her!!
Looks like the shadow troller Anajmi is going after the pimp not the prostitute. Fayyaz is acting like an innocent prostitute supporting her pimp master, pretending to cry foul.

Nice show - you two.

Perhaps AZ can take on the screenwriting job for a lousy Bohra film that only the kothar lackeys can watch after taking Raza from their pimp master!

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:55 am

anajmi wrote:Looks like the kothari lackey just had a few barkati rotis for breakfast and hence sees no problem with corruption. Corruption is actually amongst the top most problems on earth. No wonder the lackey can't see it as a problem cause he is right in the middle of it enabling it at least for one corrupt group!!

I am not sure what the problem with the lackey is. If some people have chosen to fight corruption by wasting their time on some forum, what is his problem? So what, I would ask? Just like he does!! Why is the lackey worried about how people spend their time? Isn't that what he asks from others?

Let me tell you the problem - the lackey sees it as a problem because it might actually be working. :wink:
Bohras still love imam hussain instead of your idol yazid.
Therefore its not 'working' at all is it, mr significant.
Indeed, how could it 'work' when hardly anyone even comes here.

If anybody is a kothari lackey, it is you anajmi,
You and your comrades have made the progressives appear to be wahhabis.
This is exactly what the kothar want as it makes sure nobody will join us.
In fact you could actually be SMS himself!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:34 pm

And you and your family came and witnessed me and even kissed my feet. :mrgreen:

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:12 pm

anajmi wrote:And you and your family came and witnessed me and even kissed my feet. :mrgreen:
Sorry, but the udaipuris will never kiss your feet.
Sadly, it seems nothing is working for you at all is it.

Nevermind, Im sure you will keep trying for another 14 years.
Please do start a new thread to announce when something actually does start working for you.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:03 pm

muffy can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all of the time. thinking persons will never be hoodwinked.

fiate2000

Re: A proposal for a new system

Unread post by fiate2000 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:10 pm

fayyaaz wrote:
fiate2000 wrote:Bhai Fayyaz your writng was worth reading, however I found the third group bit, ambiguous. I consider myself a Muslim free from Secterianism, what are we supposed to achieve? and what knowledge are we meant to dissemenate and attract what? and why do you consider true muslims to be make believers :roll:
The third group is that of anti-Bohras. These are the ones who do not accept the authority of the Dai but choose, hypocritically, to remain in the cult for social reasons and particularly to take advantage of the rites of passage for their families. This is a significant proportion of the community. It may even be a majority but it has no interest in 'rocking the boat'. They are not particularly concerned with non-Bohra interpretation of the Quran nor with non-Bohra view of Islam.

I do not believe that today there is any Muslim free of sectarianism. Your claim that you are a Muslim free of sectarianism is rather like a Saudi who rejects the label Wahhabi and chooses to call himself only a Muslim. As a Muslim, your view of Quran, Sunnah and Muslim history will betray your sect. If you choose to be eclectic and pick and choose your Islam from different sects, you are in one sect one moment and then in another the next.

Perhaps you can define for me what a non-sectarian Muslim believes. Which interpretation of Quran and which interpretation of Sunnah and which interpretation of Muslim history? You can do all that while not being a Muslim at all.

If you are a Muslim, you are at least following some rituals. Rituals according to which sect? Sect with you in it all by yourself? Tell me what sect that is.
The third group is that of anti-Bohras. These are the ones who do not accept the authority of the Dai but choose, hypocritically, to remain in the cult for social reasons and particularly to take advantage of the rites of passage for their families. This is a significant proportion of the community. It may even be a majority but it has no interest in 'rocking the boat'. They are not particularly concerned with non-Bohra interpretation of the Quran nor with non-Bohra view of Islam.

Totally agree. If these majority revolted their fate would change for the better, but alas! who is going to bell the cat. The cunning leaders have laid a strong tactical net over the lives of the Abdes making it very difficult for them to get free. All they do is moan, groan and complain

I do not believe that today there is any Muslim free of sectarianism. Your claim that you are a Muslim free of sectarianism is rather like a Saudi who rejects the label Wahhabi and chooses to call himself only a Muslim. As a Muslim, your view of Quran, Sunnah and Muslim history will betray your sect.
Believe me there many who, like me; do not believe in segregating the Muslim Ummah. As you are well aware Sects are nothing but an integration of ones beliefs and aqeedah. Usually a sect is made by its leader and its followers. They can have different goals for making a sect but mostly the goals have been political and for gaining worldly interests (power and position). The followers are usually the laid back ones looking for a simple shortcut to heaven.
Islam is a faith that has always existed since Prophet Adam, but the final and complete revelation of the faith was made through Prophet Muhammad. History of Islam has been shaped and reshaped usually by the one in power and authority.

Perhaps you can define for me what a non-sectarian Muslim believes. Which interpretation of Quran and which interpretation of Sunnah and which interpretation of Muslim history? You can do all that while not being a Muslim at all.

The arabic word for "sect" is "shiaat"..
"sunni" implies "shiya un sunnah".
"shia" implies "shiya un ali", Under Islam both would be considered wrong and in the Quran as follows:
But the people divided their religion among them into sects – each faction, in what it has, rejoicing. (Surat Al-Mu'minūn, 23:53)
A non-sectarian Muslim believes that A Muslim should not emphasize the secondary issues over the primary issues that are not disputed and are clearly stated in Quran like core beliefs (e.g. belief in God, the day of judgment, and the prophets) and core duties (e.g. Salah, Zakat).
In short, it seems that from Quran's perspective Muslims are all brothers and one Ummah, and emphasizing associations to a particular groups over being Muslim seems to be something that God dislikes and should be avoided.

If you choose to be eclectic and pick and choose your Islam from different sects, you are in one sect one moment and then in another the next. If you are a Muslim, you are at least following some rituals. Rituals according to which sect? Sect with you in it all by yourself? Tell me what sect that is.
'NO SECT'. You missed the whole point. Allah does not like categorization in other word 'SECT'. Most of the basic practices/ritual beliefs that identifies a Muslim can be learnt from understanding the Quran, what appears incomprehensible can be approached neutrally, for example by asking a learned person, or looking at various sources and making an intelligent assessment. I believe Islam is not very difficult to practice. It is the hypocrisy of today's leaders to create an atmosphere of guilt and fear so that we look onto them for salvation and in turn they grow stronger and greedier.