Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
qjbj

Re: muffy travels

Unread post by qjbj » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 pm

This is strange. I thought it be Houston first. May be some conflict with MA.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Well the schedule was Pune on Friday night and Bhopal on Saturday which was very well confirmed and there was lots of media coverage on bhopal visit as well. This sudden change of plans is due to something which doesn't meet the eye! Infact, USA visit on such a short notice is something which also raises a red flag!
qjbj wrote:This is strange. I thought it be Houston first. May be some conflict with MA.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 pm

May be he was going to be in LA for the Oscars but someone in kothar travel committee ate too much in one of the Udaipur darees and missed the dates. He could be receiving the Oscars for best supporting actor in a mini foreign film for the "Nuss Video"

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:48 am

Most on this board might remember that there were many letters sents to local congressmen to not felicitate the entry of DMBS with honoring him with keys to city and other felicitations (due to the hunting of endangered animals).
The clandestine way in which he is entering USA , and the stealth, sudden and the totally Unceremonious itenary of his travel within USA indicates that there is definately something fishy with this trip of his.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:12 pm

Normally, we would have received many emails from the Amil for this MS first N.America trip. He would be jumping up and down. But it's very quite with perhaps only one email. Definitely something fishy.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

I think Shz MS is in US because they probably are going to parade the Children after this court judgement. They will put these children on show and raise more money.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Blessed family.

bohrabhai

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:33 pm

This is sp charter which is the only way tat moula can get into la n not wait in line for immigration ___ walk in Vvip
Charter done by Sk murtaza Dahod
Attachments
IMG-20150228-WA0002.jpg

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:46 am

I am not officially promoting SKQ but as you know if I had to choose between sms and SKQ , I would side with SKQ . Like any election there is need of candidates and since reformist have not put up a candidate and there is no independent, between SKQ and sms , my vote is with SKQ ! I hope reformists and Qutbis do find more reasons to unite to salvage the train wreck , then remain separate.

whether SKQ can prove there was nass or outgun sms intellectually . Some abdes , who I have read make logical reasonable civilised statements know deep in their heart that sms is fraud and incompetent to lead the community ,

The kingmaker is really QJ he is the puppet master, virtually the Diai, we could actually call him SQJ, QJ probably chose sms to be the diai not SMB, do I proof no but there is secondary acavity which links him to every big decision

Why intellectual abdes would continue supporting sms to bring ruin the the community and lead us to being a backward community ? The community is on a bad track with sms as the leader and has to be stopped and removed from grabbing power by whatever compromise that needs to be made with Qutbi, reformists or any tactical group.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:43 pm

How apt
Attachments
image.jpg

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:How apt
Have you forgotten what Misaaq means? It's derived from وثق which is to bind one into the misaq.
That's why in Dawat books it's referred to as ميثاق مغلظ مشدد

Yours is a Typical Proggy mindset.
This is the identical comments that they used to pass during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's golden era.
And now, the Qutbis are following the footsteps of the Proggies. All the same.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Adam wrote:
Truth-Prevails wrote:How apt
Have you forgotten what Misaaq means? It's derived from وثق which is to bind one into the misaq.

This is the identical comments that they used to pass during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's golden era.
Salaam Adam, no hard feelings and I am glad someone with knowledge is on this forum, I have one and only question for you.

since you have so much knowledge about bohra faith and Islam, dont you see your dai is clearly breaking norms of Islam? dont you see he acts against what he preaches? don't you see people are offended just under his nose yet he keeps silence? don't you see his ayyash life which is no were compared to simplicity which Islamic leader should have?

why are you so blind about all these? how can you support such a person who acts clearly opposite to what he preaches?

awaiting reply.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:I think Shz MS is in US because they probably are going to parade the Children after this court judgement. They will put these children on show and raise more money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6GWdQlUAU :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 pm

MUFFY MAKING ROTIS IN LONDON, IT WOULD BE AUCTIONED IN STERLING POUNDS

8th Jumadil Awwal, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:57 pm

watsup msg ;-

ROLLS ROYCE GIFTED TO MUFFY BY SHK MURTUZA DAHODWALA OF USA.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:34 am

If mufaddal was true dai instead of accepting these expensive gifts he would have asked dahod wala to built free hospitals and schools in dahod it self, recently I have visited dahod and omg people are living in miserable condition , people have no money for basic needs. but alas muffy is happy with this tin box and he hardly thinks about poor of community.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:45 am

These extravaganza acts has killed whole spiritual aspects of bohra's faith. and it becomes worst when people starts justifying these acts.

not a single ounce of deen and Iman are left in these gatherings. Leader who refuses to give up his comfort zone and ayyashi is unfit to call himself Islamic leader. Instead of charter plane he could have gone London in simple economy class just to put him self as an example, but he decided to go like a billionaire who earns money, while he forget these money is not from his talent but by squeezing from poor people.

if Muhammed (s) wanted mountain would have turned into gold, but our prophet decided to live and die poor, dai who cant be example for his people is definately fraud. people who are paying single penny to this guy mufaddal is giving money for haram act, they are sponsoring an idol. cut down each and every kind of money supply to this maloon.

I am personally perfectly fine with bohra faith, but when I see these ayyashi I cant stand to be with them, this same problem I had with muhammed burhanuddin, his craze for birthdays and worldwide tours were completely opposite to his waez and preachings, one cannot keep double face, if you talk about panjatan you have to live and be example for the people. you can't fly around in jet flights while on other hand talk how Imam Ali use to wear clothes with 1000 patches. you cant ask people to cry on thirst and hunger of Imam Hussain while you are wearing 1 lakh worth Rolex and moving around in Bentley and rolls roys.

simplicity is LITMUS TEST

GREATNESS OF OUR NABI AND AHLULBAYT

All his recorded words and actions reveal him as a man of great gentleness, kindness, humility, good humor and excellent common sense. He was the most modest without any pride and his tongue was the most eloquent without any prolongation of his speech.

Despite his position as leader, Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) never behaved as if he was greater or better than other people. He never made people feel small, unwanted or embarrassed. He urged his followers to live kindly and humbly. He released slaves whenever he could and gave charity, especially to very poor people, and orphans, without waiting for any reward.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) himself was never greedy. He ate very little and only ate simple food. He preferred never to fill his stomach. Sometimes, for days on end, he would eat nothing but raw food. He used to bind stones onto his belly to appease his hunger and considered milk as sufficient if he did not have any other food.

Above all, he was a man who practiced what he preached. His life, both private and public, was a perfect model for his followers.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:49 am

lawgraduate wrote:
Adam wrote: Have you forgotten what Misaaq means? It's derived from وثق which is to bind one into the misaq.

Salaam Adam, no hard feelings and I am glad someone with knowledge is on this forum, I have one and only question for you.

since you have so much knowledge about bohra faith and Islam, dont you see your dai is clearly breaking norms of Islam? dont you see he acts against what he preaches? don't you see people are offended just under his nose yet he keeps silence? don't you see his ayyash life which is no were compared to simplicity which Islamic leader should have?

why are you so blind about all these? how can you support such a person who acts clearly opposite to what he preaches?

awaiting reply.
He won't give sensible reply because he don't have any. I myself had asked so many questions like this but he chose to remain silent.

Me think adam is not an abde but he is someone who has some sort of vested interest with MS otherwise how on earth can a person who claims to have knowledge of quran or dai/duat can defend MS who preaches like ahle-bait but openly behave like opposite.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 am

the way they go silent on serious question is mind boggling are they even real?

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:13 am

lawgraduate wrote:the way they go silent on serious question is mind boggling are they even real?
They go silent because the questions are so mindbogglingly stupid.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:55 am

pheonix wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:the way they go silent on serious question is mind boggling are they even real?
They go silent because the questions are so mindbogglingly stupid.
can you explain how is it stupid? how is it stupid to ask why dai who is suppose to be simple like Ali is ayyash like yazid and muawiyyah?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:34 am

Now again phoenix and like minded will come up with other stupid reply.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:17 am

Adam is responding on other thread but he didnt bother to reply at my genuine question, I feel so sorry for those who are following this kind of corrupt people. clearly they are working for shaitaan. those who can see should leave this cult ASAP.

this is what our prophet(S) teach us...
Attachments
11041024_417650458397688_131671940798505901_n.jpg

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:46 am

Mufaddal is gladly accepting rolls roys while pope who is leader of 2.4 billion humans, is selling his fiat car for poor.

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? ISNT IT A SHAME FOR A PERSON WHO CALLS HIMSELF REPRESENTATIVE OF IMAM ALI(S)?

http://time.com/3594846/pope-francis-fi ... e-charity/

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:03 pm

lawgraduate wrote:WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? ISNT IT A SHAME FOR A PERSON WHO CALLS HIMSELF REPRESENTATIVE OF IMAM ALI(S)?
Catholic Church is 2000 years old and through periods of worse problems than ours. It took thousands years to have a Pope like Francis.
We are living the same black period they had during the 14th and 15th century : corrupt popes and clergy, schisms, bloody war, ... and all in the name of Nabi Isa AS.
Are our present leaders different from Pope Alexander VI (Borgia) or Julius II (Della Rovere) ? no.
The Bohra first need to realize that it is the clergy who need them, not the opposite.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Sceptical wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? ISNT IT A SHAME FOR A PERSON WHO CALLS HIMSELF REPRESENTATIVE OF IMAM ALI(S)?
Catholic Church is 2000 years old and through periods of worse problems than ours. It took thousands years to have a Pope like Francis.
We are living the same black period they had during the 14th and 15th century : corrupt popes and clergy, schisms, bloody war, ... and all in the name of Nabi Isa AS.
Are our present leaders different from Pope Alexander VI (Borgia) or Julius II (Della Rovere) ? no.
The Bohra first need to realize that it is the clergy who need them, not the opposite.
Alhumdollilah at least you admitted we are under corrupt leaders at this moment. Thank you

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:55 pm

lawgraduate wrote:
Sceptical wrote: Catholic Church is 2000 years old and through periods of worse problems than ours. It took thousands years to have a Pope like Francis.
Alhumdollilah at least you admitted we are under corrupt leaders at this moment. Thank you
Leaders = all muslim leaders.
So-called Ayatollah and bloody Caliph are not better.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:10 pm

I am not concern about them my concerns in Mufaddal and KQ, but again church could get Francis because they have democratical system to chose Leader, while in bohras one corrupt person transfers his power to another, which is really bad and I am not sure how many ages it will take to get Francis in bohradom.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 pm

but again church could get Francis because they have democratical system to chose Leader,
What DEMOCRATIC System, he is chosen by selected Pontiffs who were appointed by the Previous Pope, so what democracy are you talking about?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:40 pm

http://www.bu.edu/today/2010/quiet-dono ... p-forward/ (you will have to copy paste the link in ur browser)

Well that guy has donated to US causes. Dont know about others as he is being mentioned as remaining quiet n low profile!
lawgraduate wrote:If mufaddal was true dai instead of accepting these expensive gifts he would have asked dahod wala to built free hospitals and schools in dahod it self, recently I have visited dahod and omg people are living in miserable condition , people have no money for basic needs. but alas muffy is happy with this tin box and he hardly thinks about poor of community.