Discussion: Saifee Mahal Thread - Inside Stories

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:57 pm

bohra_manus wrote:I checked on a Hijri Calendar application, shows SMS's birthday on 23rd Ramazan.
That's exactly what Iam saying as 23rd Ramzan is NOT Lailatul Qadr as the night ends after fajr of 23rd but his cake is cut on 22nd night just to give an impression that he was born on the holy night.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:02 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
bohra_manus wrote:I checked on a Hijri Calendar application, shows SMS's birthday on 23rd Ramazan.
That's exactly what Iam saying as 23rd Ramzan is NOT Lailatul Qadr as the night ends after fajr of 23rd but his cake is cut on 22nd night just to give an impression that he was born on the holy night.
I guess, they are using the Bohra tradition of after Maghrib it is counted as the next day.
Many Urus majlises in the West are done on the evening (previous day) of the Urus.
This must be one of the Hikmat of the beloved Dais.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Haqniwaat bhai
Do the princes and princesses marry any commoners ? If so which did ?

Those princes who are likely leadership potential are their marriages arranged in a sense to steer an inheritance outcome ?

In terms of education are the princes provided exclusive theological knowledge and education different from the commoners who attend Jamia and try to excel ?

Is this an intentional strategy to monopolise the leadership breed ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Ozdundee wrote:Do the princes and princesses marry any commoners ? If so which did ?
There are some very few instances although I don't remember the names of princes but NO commoner is married to a princess.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:28 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
It might come as quite a shocker to most abdes on this forum but Its quite common knowledge amongst the insiders at saifee mahal that Amatullah aisaheba (aq) started having contractions pain in the 23rd night , but the actual birth of DMBS was after fajr namaz.
But for the sake of getting barakat , it was proclaimed that he is " maulood of lailatul-qadr"( child of lailatul qadr) which technically if you see he is not., since he was born after "Tul-ul-Shams" (after sunrise).
But now PR machinery at saifee mahal and badri mahal is in full swing to show his divinity by claming he was born on 23rd night of ramazan.
The truth is DMBS was born on 23 rd ramazan , but not really the night .
And we all know that the 23rd day of ramzan is just like any day of ramzan ..its the night that is most precious.

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:39 pm

How Low They Can Steep

They have such hatred for Burhanuddin Mola's mazoon that they have gone as low as they can - with this despicable blog - https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/a ... qutbuddin/ - not knowing that per the terms of service for WordPress, they can be sued in a US court of law.
The blogger should have read - http://en.wordpress.com/tos/ - before embarking on his hateful blog full of lies and slander.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Much of what the blogger has posted actually applies to the Dawoodi Bohra community as a whole. The blogger is probably a moron with absolutely no sense of irony.

For example, consider this

1. Deception – Group identity and/or true motives are not revealed. The group leaders tell members to withhold truth from outsiders.

This is true of the even SMB and SMS and not just SKQ. Each of the examples, at least as far as I got, apply to both now and before.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:38 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: @Biradar
Please stop blaming SMB(ra) for every evil which YN(yusuf najmuddin) his Bros and his sons did and the kiind of intolerant dawat they created for their own greed and lust for power.
Please read the the biblical event of Yakub nabi (jacob) and how his 11 sons did every thing against the will of their father, and he could do nothing to stop them. Does the world blame Jacob (yakub nabi) for not able to control his sons the answer is "No"...similarly one cannot and should not blame Buhanuddin moula (ra) for the evil his sons and brothers are.
Just like STS(ra) had all of his 11 sons team up against mazun moula (the youngest) , yakub nabi's 11 sons teamed up against yusuf nabi (the youngest) ...history repeats itself.
Bolding mine.

Why? If one assumes that da'i knows everything, is all powerful, then he is ultimately responsible for the problems in his dawaat. Personally, I don't blame SMB that much. I know that he was a very kind hearted and gentle person, which ultimately led to his failure. Unlike STS, who was brutal when it came to dealing with the enemies of the dawaat, SMB was quiet and adopted a submissive stance, specially when it came to his children and brothers. If DMMS, and before him Mr. Yusuf Najmuddin, were scheming against SMB's own mazoon, the responsibility lay with SMB himself to correct them. He did not, at least not that we know of. So, he is to blame.

Now, note that I understand that a human being has limitations, and even very powerful leaders are not always able to control their followers. For example, Imam Mustansir also was unable to control his army till the intervention of Maluana Badrul Jamali. However, as we all know, after Imam Mustanir's very long imamat, the dawaat split into the Nizari and Mustali factions. We can't blame the imam for that, as there were forces beyond his control at play. However, when a Bohra says that so-and-so person is all powerful and all knowing, then the question of blame comes up. If we admit we are all human and can make mistakes, at least from ignorance of the full situation, we can be much more forgiving. Thats all I wanted to convey.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:40 am

from where did this app is available?
i have older version.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:04 am

haqniwaat wrote:How Low They Can Steep

They have such hatred for Burhanuddin Mola's mazoon that they have gone as low as they can - with this despicable blog - https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/a ... qutbuddin/ - not knowing that per the terms of service for WordPress, they can be sued in a US court of law.
The blogger should have read - http://en.wordpress.com/tos/ - before embarking on his hateful blog full of lies and slander.
Haq ne waat, Truth hurts you doesn't it :D See how low KQ has taken you guys... made you a member of his cult and blinded you. Rather than writing on the inside stories and slander on Saifee Mahal you should focus on the going ons in Dar us Sakifa and the mischief and bad things that go one in that place by KQ sons. You should write how you intimidate, threaten and brainwash your followers and their family.

KQ was a Mazoon... and he then fell by betraying dawat... stop taking the name of KQ and any Duat in the same breath or sentence. The guy deserves all the hatred from the Dawoodi Bohra Community.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:51 am

Universaldad wrote: Haq ne waat, Truth hurts you doesn't it :D See how low KQ has taken you guys... made you a member of his cult and blinded you. Rather than writing on the inside stories and slander on Saifee Mahal you should focus on the going ons in Dar us Sakifa and the mischief and bad things that go one in that place by KQ sons. You should write how you intimidate, threaten and brainwash your followers and their family.
KQ was a Mazoon... and he then fell by betraying dawat... stop taking the name of KQ and any Duat in the same breath or sentence. The guy deserves all the hatred from the Dawoodi Bohra Community.
I totally agree. SMB was forced to name this place Dar us Sakina. Taizoon was definitely threatened and brainwashed by SKQ. It was SKQ's people who had come to beat him up - Mufaddal Mola would never do that. That's why when he did "maafi" to the shehzadas and came back groveling, he was still treated like crap. What a fool he was to grovel to begin with. He should have just enjoyed his life in USA instead of wasting a decade listening to brainwashing.
And you are correct, 100% - the followers of SKQ are simply a bunch of cowards who cannot even stand up for each other, let alone Dawat. Universaldad, you all have won. Go tell your leaders - no need to fight these cowards anymore - they're all a bunch of losers. Announce the fateh mubeen.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 am

Ozdundee wrote:Haqniwaat bhai

Those princes who are likely leadership potential are their marriages arranged in a sense to steer an inheritance outcome ?

In terms of education are the princes provided exclusive theological knowledge and education different from the commoners who attend Jamia and try to excel ?

Is this an intentional strategy to monopolise the leadership breed ?
Thiese questions have not been answered ?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:57 am

Ozdundee wrote:Haqniwaat bhai
Yes. There are quite a few. I will try to list when I have more time.
Those princes who are likely leadership potential are their marriages arranged in a sense to steer an inheritance outcome?
Could be arranged for financial benefit like many Indian marriages.
In terms of education are the princes provided exclusive theological knowledge and education different from the commoners who attend Jamia and try to excel?
It is not different, it is higher. There are levels of books - zahir, taweel, and haqiqat. From the haqiqat books, a very few at the top level are only disseminated to rutbas i.e. future da'i and mazoon.
Is this an intentional strategy to monopolise the leadership breed?
No, nothing like that. More familiarity then anything else and compatibility - knowing the royal traditions.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:13 am

Marriage to Commoners
Non-commoners include both Qasre Aali (STS children) and Baite Zaini.

STS Shehzadas

Husain bs Husamuddin - married to commoner - 2nd wife - Maimoona bs.
Abdut-Tayyeb bs Zakiuddin - married to commoner - 2nd wife - Bilqees bs.
Qasim bs Hakimuddin - married to commoner - Fizza bs.
Shabbir bs Nooruddin - married to commoner - Husaina bs.
Abbas bs Fakhruddin - married to commoner - Rashida bs.

SMB Shehzadas

Malikul Ashtar bs Shujauddin - married to commoner - Tasneem bs.
Huzaifa bs Mohyuddin - married to commoner - Nafisa bs.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:50 pm

haqniwaat wrote: It is not different, it is higher. There are levels of books - zahir, taweel, and haqiqat. From the haqiqat books, a very few at the top level are only disseminated to rutbas i.e. future da'i and mazoon.
I should point out that the "knowledge" in these books is actually rather useless, special what haqniwaat called "top level".

For example, a book supposedly only meant for da'i and his mansoos (and exceptionally others) is written by S. Ibrahim al-Hamidi (RA) (second da'i al-mutlaq), and is called Kanz al-Walad (The Child's Treasure). (Here the word "Child" is used in a spiritual sense as that of a successor of a da'i). This book is essentially just a theological cosmogony, the final stage of development after the fall of the Fatimid empire. This type of knowledge is as about as useful as learning about Manwe and Melkor in Tolkien's Silmarillion. In short: useless. If one wants to learn about cosmology, one is better served reading a text book on physics.

Actually, part of the problem we see today is that this old knowledge is no longer useful. Modern science has left behind these speculative philosophies so much, that to maintain that these books are "higher level", and that they confer special status to those who posses them, is disingenuous and dishonest. Hence, a two-dime mullah or even a million-dollar shehzada who has studied them, is probably the stupider for believing in them.

These books do serve as a important landmarks in our development, but should no longer be takes as repositories of truth. In short: "royals" are only defined by their relationship to the da'i and the money and power they posses. Thats it. They knowledge they posses is pretty much useless.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:33 am

The Destruction of Qaid Johar bs' Son

It was Burhanuddin Mola's RA and Busaheba Amatullah Aisaheba's khushi that Umme Hani, daughter of Mufaddal bs, get married to Taher bs Ezzuddin, son of Qaid Johar bs. But Umme Hani was infatuated with Abdul Qadir, son of Dr. Moiz. So even though it was Mola's khushi, Umme Hani disobeyed Mola and married Abdul Qadir. So much for highlighting Mola's khushi for others - what a double standard!

This left poor Taher bs Ezzuddin in a total mental breakdown. He was very much in love with Umme Hani and did not want anyone to marry her. Abdul Qadir was threatened by him - literally - and so Qaid Johar bs had to send him away to London for treatment. This caused an immense fissure between the two brothers - Qaid Johar bs and Mufaddal bs. And although a deep fissure was always present with Qaid Johar bs' wife Samina bs and Johratus Sharaf bs (Mufaddal bs' wife), the well-known fissure between these two wives became even deeper.

Burhanuddin Mola had very high hopes for Taher bs Ezzuddin. He even sent Taher bs to Egypt to learn Arabic and worldly knowledge. He is very well educated with a well rounded education which none of Mufaddal bs' children have. But jealousy against poor Taher bs Ezzuddin lead to his destruction. Another life destroyed by Mufaddal bs and wife.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:51 am

So mola ni khushi is just for commoners these "royals" don't give damn about it and they do what they like.
again Jazakallah for putting this in open world, may be few lives will be saved in future.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Another Victim in Burhani Manzil

Another son of Qaid Johar bs who was put in his place was Ibrahim bs - who is/was married to Fatema bs, daughter of SKQ. Everyone remembers Ibrahim bs going around the world collecting funds for the Najaf masjid project and Karbala. Well, Ibrahim bs did all the ground work. He went back and forth to Najaf/Karbala organizing and preparing. All of a sudden, he had to leave Iraq for some visa/official issue. In come the sons of Mufaddal bs. They took over what Ibrahim bs had completed and pushed their cousin aside - as if he had done something wrong and they were forced to take over.

This putting you in your place episode was done in such a way that even Henry VIII of England would be awestruck. The poor fellow was deeply hurt and depressed for a long time and spent a lot of time in London. One wonders why - when he had a chance to completely break away and enjoy his life away from these despots - he simply didn't listen to his wife and move in with the Qutbi's. In fact, it is his children who are in Bakersfield. He can have a happy, peaceful life in tranquility with his wife and children.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:56 pm

If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them

From the very beginning, the Zakiuddin's have been awe-struck and jealous of the Najmuddin's. Zakiuddin's are the children of Abdut-Tayyeb bs and we all know who the Najmuddin's are. Always in the forefront of everything, always outdoing everyone else - especially the Zakiuddin's, the Najmuddin's were idolized and at the same time despised by the jealous Zakiuddin's. The sons of Yusuf bs - and daughters - are educated, bhaisaheb-like, larger-than-the-room-you're-in, outspoken, and idolized by thousands. Whereas the Zakiuddin brothers - having two mothers who were no match for Yusuf bs' wife in stature or royalness, were many times laughed upon in private by not only Qasre Aali's but even Baite Zaini's and Kothar. Refer to the Royal Family Tree for a who's who - http://www.familyecho.com/?p=N8EH3&c=v3 ... 0567067672

Yusuf bs Najmuddin was a million times bigger in stature and larger-than-life compared to his half-brother Abdut-Tayyeb bs Zakiuddin. The former was the total opposite of the latter and the latter was meek, soft-spoken, and timid. When Yusuf bs passed away in Egypt, it was like the sky had fallen in Saifee Mahal. He was referred to with all sorts of grand titles including Al Muqaddas Najmuddin Saheb. But when Tayyeb bs passed away in Fremont, California, hardly anyone was there although Burhanuddin Mola sent Idris bs to the funeral. Wazira Aisaheba's previous marriage children were especially angered by the low respect given to the step-kakajisaheb. Some would outright question why Tayyeb bs was not referred to as Al Muqaddas Zakiuddin Saheb.

Then, closer to the present time, things started to change. Behlul Zakiuddin, son of Tayyeb bs, had his son Mustansir marry the daughter of Koser Ali Najmuddin. The admittance of defeat by the Zakiuddin's had been etched in stone. The interesting twist is that Samina bs, wife of Qaid Johar bs is the daughter of Tayyeb bs Zakiuddin and the sister of the Zakiuddin's. Hence, the constant - and sometimes unthinkable - support of Qaid Johar bs of his brothers-in-laws.

Mudreka Zakiuddin, the well know lawyer who passed away in a sudden heart attack at a fairly young age, had his daughter marry Al Anwar Badruddin, son of Johratul Majd and Idris bs. Al Anwar was having personal issues and his new wife was not liking it. To keep this new wife away from divulging the inside stories of Idris bs' household, Johratul Majd accused her of infidelity with one of the young men of Kothar and even went as far as accusing her of stealing! This poor girl was divorced and sent back to her father Mudreka. Of course, no father can take such an insult and such pain and the poor fellow died with a heart attack sitting on a sofa at home.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:17 pm

The Saifee Mahal Complex & Grounds
saifee mahal.jpg
Note the green border showing the boundaries. Also note the 2 driveways and 2 gates separated during STS' time to distinguish Al Azhar (a private building with grounds) from Saifee Mahal. Burhani Manzil can be accessed by either of the 2 driveways. So in the future, Saifee Mahal could actually be walled in and separated from Al Azhar and Burhani Manzil. Is it possible that this is what STS and SMB had in mind? Note: Saifee Mahal is Dawat properties but the other two buildings and grounds are privately owned by shehzada/shehzadi flat owners.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Saifee Mahal - Ground (1st) Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide1.JPG
Saifee Mahal - Second Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide2.JPG
Saifee Mahal - Third Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide3.JPG
Saifee Mahal - Fourth Floor Plan & Occupants
Slide4.JPG
Note: The above was valid as of the wafaat of Burhanuddin Mola RA.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Reading all these palace intrigue stories by our friend haqniwaat makes me laugh. These shehzadas, their wives and kids are really very petty. It is all just a game of politics and money, thats all. There is no religiosity or spirituality anywhere. What a failure on the part of SMB that he was unable to keep these petty tin-pot dictators in line! These so-called "royal family" needs a kick on their backsides, including the Royal-In-Chief, Mr. Muffadul. I never had any respect for [DELETED] , and now reading haqniwaat's stories makes it even less possible to have respect. Really, if Bohras are so stupid and dumb, they really deserve DMMS to lead them back to the 7th century. Perhaps this schism is providential, and we can finally be rid of the [DELETED] in Saifee Mahal once and for all. Thank Allah!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Love is unconditional, otherwise it cannot be called love.
Saifee Mahal is void of love. Love left Saifee Mahal when Burhanuddin Mola RA ascended into the realm of Imam uz Zamaan SA.
Aqamola TUS - Eaton Centre 1986 print.jpg

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:19 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
Who are these three families except sons of KQ. how are they related to SMB or STS
Dr. Moiz Mohyuddin in Pennsylvania, his daughter, and Taizoon Shakir.
Br. HNW,

What is the reason behind other families not going with KQ. I dont buy the argument of all of them being corrupt and not listening to the heart when they are supposed to be knowing most about the religion. If KQ was on haq why didnt except his immediate family and these three families joined him. I am not interested in History that this has happened in the past. I am more interested in "Why" this happened now.

Even Hussain Husamuddin who used to defend KQ (might be he didnt wanted to be called a zahiri mukasir) and he was also with SMB for quite some time as Mukasir but didnt sided with KQ and was always on the side of MS since the day he was declared mansoos.

Infact whole of Qasre Aali is dieing to be seen as pro MS, if few of them had doubts they would have stayed away as neutral as its the matter of their faith but no one seems to be bothered about KQ's claim.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:13 am

Br. HNW,

Who is the writer of Aye Moula Mohammed hamara pyaara, a rasa allegedly written by MS.

And when we are on the topic do you have some knowledge of who had written Fulkul Hussain as its claimed to be written by SMB. When in reality he was in no condition to write such an elaborate marasiya at such an advanced age. And moreover he had never written any such thing before so i am skeptical and feel that some ghost writer is behind it.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 am

I also feel the same, and am sure many others.
just did not wanted to bring this sensitive topic.
but would like to know the truth, as it is alleged that KQ never prayed that marasiya.
so something definitely is fishy in this

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:43 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:but would like to know the truth, as it is alleged that KQ never prayed that marasiya.
so something definitely is fishy in this
wrong...
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... uddin.html

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Another Victim of Mufaddal BS' Extremist Actions

Baite Zaini graduate of Jamea has left the Dawoodi Bohras and converted to Christianity – another victim of Mufaddal bs’ extremist and uncompromising raj. Dr. Sakina Jamaluddin, who is the great granddaughter of Mukasir-e-Dawat Syedi Eshaq Jamaluddin, and daughter of previous aamil of Bakersfield Shabbir Jamaluddin, has married a Christian fellow. Instead of bringing Sakina back to the fold with love and understanding, Mufaddal bs ordered Sakina’s mother to cut all ties with her and “stop sending her money”. Well, Sakina doesn’t need money – she’s a doctor. So much for intelligence, Mufaddal bs.

Shabbir Jamaluddin was the aamil of Bakersfield for decades and along with his wife, Dr. Umaima Jamaluddin, pioneered Bakersfield and settled all the mumineen there. The markaz used in Bakersfield was actually the previous residence of the Jamaluddin’s. Shabbir was a very healthy accountant and aamil until Mukarram, son of Qasim bs Hakimuddin, moved to Bakersfield. Qasim bs had Mukarram crowned the new aamil of Bakersfield and from then on, poor Shabbir’s health went into decline until he became a literal vegetable. Of course the little girl Sakina must have been shocked to see his honored father treated so badly.

Dr. Umaima is the granddaughter of Fatema Aisaheba from Fatema Aisaheba’s previous marriage (before she married STS). Dr. Umaima is the step-cousin of Johratus Sharaf Saifuddin. Coincidentally, Mukarram’s wife, Mariya, is also the great granddaughter of Fatema Aisaheba from Fatema Aisaheba’s previous marriage. Mariya’s mother is Lubaina, who is the ex-wife of Noman Nooruddin, the previous aamil of Orange County, California and a former resident of Chicago.

After Shabbir’s death, Dr. Umaima married a commoner. Sakina went to Jamea for a while and then ended up marrying a commoner in Houston – Nooruddin Yamani’s son – who treated her badly. Finally, she quit altogether. Even with a Jamea education, she converted to Christianity and married a Christian fellow. She is now known as Dr. Sakeena Payne.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:09 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Shabbir Jamaluddin was the aamil of Bakersfield for decades and along with his wife, Dr. Umaima Jamaluddin, pioneered Bakersfield and settled all the mumineen there. The markaz used in Bakersfield was actually the previous residence of the Jamaluddin’s. Shabbir was a very healthy accountant and aamil until Mukarram, son of Qasim bs Hakimuddin, moved to Bakersfield. Qasim bs had Mukarram crowned the new aamil of Bakersfield and from then on, poor Shabbir’s health went into decline until he became a literal vegetable.
haqniwaat wrote:Dr. Umaima is the granddaughter of Fatema Aisaheba from Fatema Aisaheba’s previous marriage (before she married STS). Dr. Umaima is the step-cousin of Johratus Sharaf Saifuddin.
haqniwaat wrote:After Shabbir’s death, Dr. Umaima married a commoner.
Dr. Umaima also avoided sitting iiddat, with Raza Mubarak of SMB. This is how she did it: as her first husbands illness progressed, and his death was imminent, she obtained a divorce as per shariat prior to her husbands death, while continuing to care for him. Apparently her reasoning was that she was sole provider then, and her children were very small and she needed to continue to work and support herself. Special treatment, special Raza, or capriciousness.

On another note, this Dr. Umaima is the FGM specialist in North America who has performed hundreds of khatnas on young, innocent Bohra daughters.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:33 pm

So the questions are:
(1) Why did SMB not declare nass in public – in this age of technology, it was the easiest thing to do. And why is the answer to this question always hikmat?
(2) Why has SKQ not gone for ziyarat? This is on the minds of thousands of people. What is the hikmat behind this?
(3) How do we know that Dawoodi Bohraism is the correct religion to begin with? What is the hikmat about this?
(4) Why has there been no miracle of SMB – which many are awaiting – to decide their fate? What is the hikmat in this?
(5) What is the real reason behind the court case – it’s been a year now. What is the hikmat in this?
(6) I know many are asking these questions in their minds but are too afraid to say them out loud. But one thing is for sure – Mufaddal bs being a da’i – there can be no hikmat in this. If he truly is the da’i, then this religion itself is questionable.
(7) We hope that the fate of Saifee Mahal is not the fate of this faith.