Discussion: Saifee Mahal Thread - Inside Stories

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
subcon111

Juzer Shakir

Unread post by subcon111 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 am

Hi! Does anyone know if Juzer Shakir who is very busy in Qasreali circles related to Taizoon bs Shakir.

Kaka Akela

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:18 pm

No, they are not any immediate relations. Taizoon is Qasr e Aali and Juzar is Bait e Zaini. Juzer is the son of Yusuf bhaisab Shakir who works in kothar and juzer is a lawyer who is a chamcha of QJ.
Taizoon's father Hatim is the nephew of Yunus Hamiduddin (son in law of SMB). Hatim used to use Hamiduddin but SMB told him not to as it was his father's title not his and gave him the Shakir name.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Source: Qutbi Bohra Blog
Qutbi Anarchy - "TB's Disease"
Below is a link posted by another blogger in regard's to Taher Qutbuddin's teachings (most likely from is weekly "Sabaq" in April 2014):

Qutbi Anarchy – Teaching Followers that Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Is Like Hitler
https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/2 ... ke-hitler/

Note: On the Munafiq website in the past, many Munafiqeen have criticised Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's cordial relationship with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
All these years, it is possible that these anti Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA sentiments may have been fueled by the Qutbi Bohra clan.

Kitab al Himmah guides us to respect those that Moula gives respect to. It's clear the Qutbi Bohras haven't understood these teachings.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Source: Qutbi Bohra Blog
Qutbi Bohra false claim - al Walad al Ahab 3 times (VIDEO)
Mr Khuzaima Qutbuddin & The Qutbi Bohras claim that when Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA appointed him as Mazoon, he referred to him as "al Walad al Ahab" 3 times in sequence; insinuating that is was an "isharo" or "nass".

They also claim Syedna RA said "me je rutba ma hatho, ye rutba ma bhai Khuzaima ne qaim karu chu".

In fact, Syedna RA did NOT say either of these things.

This video proves that Mr Khuzaima Qutbuddin and his followers have been spreading false propaganda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... O7z_I12dq0

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:42 pm

I nearly fell off my chair laughing at the above. I also had to check it's not April 1st. Basically, take your video, replace "Khuzaima" with "Mufaddal" (or maybe Dr. Moiz as the former would promptly say "Yaad nathi awtu") and the event with Raudat Tahera public "nass" and you get: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o228hsugQ1w

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Saif53 wrote:Source: Qutbi Bohra Blog
Mr Khuzaima Qutbuddin & The Qutbi Bohras claim that when Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA appointed him as Mazoon, he referred to him as "al Walad al Ahab" 3 times in sequence; insinuating that is was an "isharo" or "nass".

They also claim Syedna RA said "me je rutba ma hatho, ye rutba ma bhai Khuzaima ne qaim karu chu".

This video proves that Mr Khuzaima Qutbuddin and his followers have been spreading false propaganda.
he did say it three times! Between each time he said it, he said words in his praise.. The ishara is a subjective conclusion but how many times he said al wald ul ahab is a fact. I have heard the tape in it's entirety.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
Saif53 wrote:Source: Qutbi Bohra Blog

he did say it three times! Between each time he said it, he said words in his praise.. The ishara is a subjective conclusion but how many times he said al wald ul ahab is a fact. I have heard the tape in it's entirety.
KQ ke abde ishare bahot karte hain or ishaare kuch zyadahi samajhte hain LOL

btw nass is serious subject "isharas" are not enough, there has to be solid proofs to prove nass.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Saif53 wrote: Kitab al Himmah guides us to respect those that Moula gives respect to. It's clear the Qutbi Bohras haven't understood these teachings.
Indeed. Respect every person that the shehzadas put next to Burhanuddin Aqa. Every two bit politician that was bought with big paychecks for a photo op. ONLY do not respect Burhanuddin Aqa's mazoon of 50 years. One whom he called most beloved son three times. One whose name, Burhanuddin Aqa said was beloved to Syedna Taher Saifuddin. One about whom STS RA said: "he did waaz with the taeed of imam uz zaman." One whose letter head was designated as the 53rd ayat of Quran majeed by STS RA.

Yup respect every person that Burhanuddin Aqa respected till his last breath except for the mazoon who's qasam he asked mumineen to take in every single misaq till his dying day. Burhanuddin Aqa passed away with respect for that Mazoon and his true mansoos. But no, Mufaddalies needn't respect him.

It is the Mufaddalies who have not understood Kitab al Himmah.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
Saif53 wrote: Kitab al Himmah guides us to respect those that Moula gives respect to. It's clear the Qutbi Bohras haven't understood these teachings.
Indeed. Respect every person that the shehzadas put next to Burhanuddin Aqa. Every two bit politician that was bought with big paychecks for a photo op. ONLY do not respect Burhanuddin Aqa's mazoon of 50 years. One whom he called most beloved son three times. One whose name, Burhanuddin Aqa said was beloved to Syedna Taher Saifuddin. One about whom STS RA said: "he did waaz with the taeed of imam uz zaman." One whose letter head was designated as the 53rd ayat of Quran majeed by STS RA.

Yup respect every person that Burhanuddin Aqa respected till his last breath except for the mazoon who's qasam he asked mumineen to take in every single misaq till his dying day. Burhanuddin Aqa passed away with respect for that Mazoon and his true mansoos. But no, Mufaddalies needn't respect him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Someone should stop these fools - I would be very worried if they are doing this with raza. The attempts are getting hilarious now.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:29 pm

kimanumanu wrote:Someone should stop these fools - I would be very worried if they are doing this with raza. The attempts are getting hilarious now.
The entire Mufaddali clan is like a circus with Muffy as the ringmaster !! Look at the ac buggies, the swimming pool ziafats, the RSS/Hindutva people in Masjids and then hawe su thaai, su thaai, su thaai !!

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Don't forget Baba Ramdev and the lies to the courts that no one has been excommunicated or beaten up while going for ziyaraat.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Crater Lake wrote:he did say it three times! Between each time he said it, he said words in his praise.. The ishara is a subjective conclusion but how many times he said al wald ul ahab is a fact. I have heard the tape in it's entirety.
From The Qutbi Bohra Blog
UPDATED NOTES TO THE VIDEO:

In the entire audio, the word al Walad al Ahab is heard 3 times, but, on 3 different occasions and in 3 different contexts, NOT in sequence, and in suspense as Khuzaima and Husain Qutbuddin have clearly mentioned. And definitely NOT how the Qutbis quote it as "al Walad al Ahab, al Walad al Ahab, al Walad al Ahab". It is actually like this:
In Arabic [... Syedna RA continues to speak]
Later on translating the above Arabic into Lisan ud Dawat [... Syedna RA continues to speak]
Much later on in a completely different context [... Syedna RA continues to speak]

On another site, the Qutbis quote the 1385H edition of Naseem e Seher correctly, which is in line with the evidence of this video. Therefore Husain and Khuzaima lying in their statement.

The Qutbis claim Moula RA called him "al Walad al Ahab" 3 times and THEN took his name ("pachi maru naam lidu"), adding to their claim that it was said 3 times consecutively. This is also incorrect. In fact, Syedna RA had already taken his name after the second time.

Therefore, the aim of this video is to prove is that "al Walad al Ahab" was not said 3 times in sequence, one after the other, nor in suspense. The Qutbis deliberately misquote Syedna RA

The Qutbis also claim Syedna RA said "me je rutba ma hatho, ye rutba ma bhai Khuzaima ne qaim karu chu" (or similar). This video proves that no such words were ever mentioned in the original audio.
On another site, the Qutbis quote the 1385H edition of Naseem e Seher. It is evident that these words were never mentioned.

The Qutbis are caught lying again.
You say you've heard the entire tape. Please share the audio to confirm.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:35 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:Someone should stop these fools - I would be very worried if they are doing this with raza. The attempts are getting hilarious now.
The entire Mufaddali clan is like a circus with Muffy as the ringmaster !! Look at the ac buggies, the swimming pool ziafats, the RSS/Hindutva people in Masjids and then hawe su thaai, su thaai, su thaai !!
GM bhai,

Salaams.

Kuch maza nahi aa raha hai... cyber war chal raha hai...idhar yeh blog...udhar woh blog beech me yeh pdb forum...case ki tareekh pe tareekh...media me bohra surkhiyon me...

I am now loosing interest.
Lets see what happens...

Ps: where is AZ bhai and how is deepthroat....koi update ho toh post karna

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:07 am

Crater Lake wrote:

Excellent response!
That should shut him up!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Crater Lake wrote:

Very well said...but alas the dumb followers of DMBS will still be happy in their ignorant world of shirq and hate

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Taizoon Shakir's blog is locked again.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Dumbledore wrote:Taizoon Shakir's blog is locked again.
Yes as per Taizoon Shakir, he has put a block on his blog as SMS Goondas are harassing his family . SMS Goondas will go to any length to stop truth coming out. Baba Ramdev and NaMo's ashirwad does work.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:55 am

SBM wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:Taizoon Shakir's blog is locked again.
Yes as per Taizoon Shakir, he has put a block on his blog as SMS Goondas are harassing his family . SMS Goondas will go to any length to stop truth coming out. Baba Ramdev and NaMo's ashirwad does work.
It's just another ploy to drum up interest in his pathetic made up stories and lies. If there was really a threat to his life and he was worried for his well being and his "family members" then he would delete the blog and not merely make it private.

You register with your email address to view his half baked stories and then he will email you and try his damn hardest to make you join Taher Qutbuddin.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 pm

james wrote:
SBM wrote: Yes as per Taizoon Shakir, he has put a block on his blog as SMS Goondas are harassing his family . SMS Goondas will go to any length to stop truth coming out. Baba Ramdev and NaMo's ashirwad does work.
It's just another ploy to drum up interest in his pathetic made up stories and lies. If there was really a threat to his life and he was worried for his well being and his "family members" then he would delete the blog and not merely make it private.

You register with your email address to view his half baked stories and then he will email you and try his damn hardest to make you join Taher Qutbuddin.
hey moron pehle apne girebaaan mein jhaak ke dekh, why do you guys keep E jamaat password on your stupid websites? what are you worried about?

this guy is alone and he is fighting with multi-billion fake evil empire so there is no harm if he wants to keep email login...

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Abuzer wrote:
james wrote: It's just another ploy to drum up interest in his pathetic made up stories and lies. If there was really a threat to his life and he was worried for his well being and his "family members" then he would delete the blog and not merely make it private.

hey moron pehle apne girebaaan mein jhaak ke dekh, why do you guys keep E jamaat password on your stupid websites? what are you worried about?

this guy is alone and he is fighting with multi-billion fake evil empire so there is no harm if he wants to keep email login...
Thank James for exposing SYEDNA Mufaddal Saifuddin tactics and manipulation. James is doing great khidmat for the cause. He must Keep it up.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:40 pm

and try his damn hardest to make you join Taher Qutbuddin
that is the exactly what DAI is supposed to do try damn hardest to make people join DAWAAT instead of BARAAT I suppose Taizoon Shakir is doing his duty and may be you can ask Muffadali Goons to learn from him :mrgreen:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:47 pm

SBM wrote:
and try his damn hardest to make you join Taher Qutbuddin
Is not that is the exact job of DAI try damn hardest to make people join DAWAAT instead of BARAAT I suppose Taizoon Shakir is doing his duty and may be you can ask Muffadali Goons to learn from him :mrgreen:
Noorani ka dai ,Mufaddal maula
kaam hai unka laanat bolna
Daawat meri gulshan rahein
Uske liye hai bade golak rakhen

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:22 pm

Photograph showing the 51st and 52nd Dai with Bohras without beard and rida :-

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:35 pm

wow, first time ever i have seen such a laugh on the 51st and the 52nd. Face readers will tell you more about the personality of the person from the smile. what can I say. picture is worth a thousand words and there is no need for evidence or proof.

hussainmoiz

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:30 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Photograph showing the 51st and 52nd Dai with Bohras without beard and rida :-

I hope you are not trying to imply something by bolding it and writing it in red but just in case someone thinks you are i will try and explain it to them.
This photo shows how Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin pulled mumineed towards haq, sunnat and deen with love, forbearance and patience.
It shows how hard they must have tried to sow the seeds of Imam which we see have borne fruit today.
It shows where mumineen were and how far our moula has taken us.
It makes us do Shukr for our Mawali Tahereen for continuously striving hard towards the betterment of our deen and duniya.
Also the photo reminds us of they ayat: Wallazeena ma'ahu ashiddao 'alal kuffare Rohamao baynahum.
Thank you for sharing such an inspiring and heartwarming photo.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:19 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Photograph showing the 51st and 52nd Dai with Bohras without beard and rida :-

those were the days of simplicity......I hate wealth show off (though sometimes it is necessary but not all the time), and also there is no harm if people started keeping beard and wearing rida.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:54 am

i do not see this picture of 51 and 52 , pulling mumineen towards haq. I see a person that usurped the jamaat properties. I see 51 and 52 as laughing all the way to the bank.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 am

Aa bewe maula to mari gaya
Pan bija be ne chori gaya
Ek to khaai che kasam Quran na
Bijo galo chume Baba Ramdev na

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 am

STS - Look smart, mischivious n aimbitious
SMB- Look simple n reserved