Saifuddin v/s Saifuddin: Child custody case judgment

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
lawgraduate

Re: Saifuddin v/s Saifuddin: Child custody case judgment

Unread post by lawgraduate » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:48 am

There is enough light
Attachments
Ali.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 pm

alhaq wrote:Kids r now in the shadow of noor
In the shadow of truth
In the shadow of haq
Suppose learning how to make ROTIs and create fitna in the family

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:20 pm

alhaq wrote:What fitna they r doing tell me
I think you should read Saifuddin v/s Saifuddin as well as Inside Saify Mahal stories with open mind and you will know how the families are being torn apart husband from wife, children from father and list goes on... I am sure you know what I mean...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:51 pm

alhaq wrote:Those r they personal issues....ask pyara farzando? With whome they wanted to live...n they will say moula moula mufaďal moula
Every Slave aka Abde/Amte say the same thing too

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 pm

A father has to earn his children's respect by earning sweat money and loving their mother. There has not been a single man in Dai's family who has done either.

When I look or talk to any other lady, my wife feels uneasy. These bastards never stayed true to one women. They need children like the farmer needs free labor.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:22 am

Mubarak to the everyone on the returning of the children back to Syedna Mufaddal TUS.
Yes, mubarak to the Qutbis as well.
They should be happy that even if they were void of Iman, at least their children will be Mumin.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:30 am

Adam wrote:Mubarak to the everyone on the returning of the children back to Syedna Mufaddal TUS.
They should be happy that even if they were void of Iman, at least their children will be Mumin.

yes children will be mumin, mumin who will make people cry for basic rights, mumin who will take loads of money to give services like nikah and misaq, mumin who will ride rolls roys and merc, mumin who will beat their wife and abuse them in public, mumin who will sell religion for wordly gain, mumin who will exploit people love for ahlul bayt for personal gains.

mumin who will finally die paralyzed and abused.

but I honestly hope these things dont happen with these innocent kids and they go back to their mother soon. AMEEN

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 am

alhaq wrote:Lawray datt bhai
listen do u have anny proof for abusing
raping
beating
did u saw things happening?
plz answer
alnifaq

no wife would run like this unless she is really abused from years, and since she is woman her gawahi is taken as truthful even in the eyes of Islam, and I wont be surprised if this maloon mufaddal son will become candidate for next bohra dai.

10994166_957061350994431_48460967319589781_n.jpg

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 am

alhaq wrote:Listen
amirulmomeneen ali sa nay 1 faisla kya
1 admi pay 1 aurat nay rape ka ilzam lagaya...eegg anday ki white zardi lagaye aur umar saani kay pass gaya ..uumar to umar tha uski kya auqatt..uusnay sahi maan lya aur faisla dya k ye aadmi rapist hay...wwo admi hazrat ali k paass gaya aurat nay wahi bataya kapray per...ali nay garam paani dala wo anda egg fry hogaya...aur aurat ka ilzam galat sabit huwa....
ab bataw k yaha bhi kuch aisa hi tamasha chal raha hay....
Wait n watch meray bhai....
peer bhai kay pillo ko bhi tumhari tarah bohot ghamad tha...kkya halat ho gaye uski ....
aur dawat ka aaj bol.bala hay
dushmano ka mu kala hay
yaha koi aurat ki baat nahi ho rahi, yaha uski apni biwi ki baat ho rahi hain jo us ghade ke saath saalo tak rahi.

agar example dena hain to dimag se de, ALLAH ki lanat hain tujhpe jo haq ko dekh nahi sakta.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:41 am

alhaq wrote:Array islam may to mana hay k biwi k baap ki bhi tabyat kharab ho....koi bohot mushkil halaat ho..tab bhi shohar say puchay bagair ghar say jaanay ki ijazat nahi hay....aur ye to bachchaow ko maasum bachow ko utha k bhag gaye...
kaha gaya islam
bhai zara jawab to day
yazid ke ghar se apne baccho ko baccha ke lejana aur unki hifazat karna perfectly islamic hain.

ab tu apni kismat pe baith ke ro lanati mushriq, mein nikalta hu airport ke liye, thode din ke baad tere yazid ki bajane fir aaunga Inshallah.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:06 am

lawgraduate wrote:
alhaq wrote:Array islam may to mana hay k biwi k baap ki bhi tabyat kharab ho....koi bohot mushkil halaat ho..tab bhi shohar say puchay bagair ghar say jaanay ki ijazat nahi hay....aur ye to bachchaow ko maasum bachow ko utha k bhag gaye...
kaha gaya islam
bhai zara jawab to day
yazid ke ghar se apne baccho ko baccha ke lejana aur unki hifazat karna perfectly islamic hain.

ab tu apni kismat pe baith ke ro lanati mushriq, mein nikalta hu airport ke liye, thode din ke baad tere yazid ki bajane fir aaunga Inshallah.
LO Kachue

You seem like a very frustrated idiot who is bent on abusing our Maula TUS and Dawat. It is very prudent to not reply to idiots like you.
Tujhe tera jawab marne ke baad milega. Yeh Hame yaqeen hai.

Jahannam mein tu Goola MD ka roommate banega.

Doa chhe ke je kaam waaste tu jai rahyo chhe te kaamyaab na thai ane ultu thai jai. :D

Khuda ni laanat tara upar and similar people like you on this forum.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 am

Adam wrote:Mubarak to the everyone on the returning of the children back to Syedna Mufaddal TUS.

The kids are on a ten day visitation - I was told. Whether haq or Chamak Dhamak is being presented to them, is for us to decide.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:24 am

Haram ki kamae and many wives. How many did 51 and 52 need.

In present time anyone with many children will almost be poor, trying to provide for many people in the household. Unless one is totally depended on the community like the dai and his ilk. If anybody has to feed 24 kids like your 51st , he would be working blood, sweat and tears.

Most of the Dai's family married more than one wife. Try doing that in US. Dont bring Islamic laws, this family has nothing to do with Islam.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:05 am

alhaq wrote:u will b unhappy in yur full life..... always be unhappy...
Pal the only Unhappiness I feel is about the state of Bohraism. Other than that Alhamdolillah, I have more than enough happiness. I am able to provide for my family and keep them in comfort, I have a beautiful wife to whom I was able to reveal my true faith, beautiful children and plenty of opportunity. You on the other hand sound like a dried prune with nothing to look forward to but being eaten by someone full of shit!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:28 pm

alhaq wrote:I m in jannat....this is my answer to you
There is a hadith about Dajjal as follows:-

Hadhrat Huzaifah (R.A.) says, Dajjal will have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat. Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."
(Hadith: Muslim)

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:31 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
alhaq wrote:I m in jannat....this is my answer to you
There is a hadith about Dajjal as follows:-

Hadhrat Huzaifah (R.A.) says, Dajjal will have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat. Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."
(Hadith: Muslim)
Bahot acche, perfect reply Jazakallah

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:35 pm

alhaq...you are on this forum which is jannat to all those who have seen the light and inshallah you will see the light soon.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 pm

@alhaq Tamari jannat tamne mubarak thai!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 pm

@alhaq's jannat

Trueman_786

Unread post by Trueman_786 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:01 pm

alhaq wrote:
seeker110 wrote:A father has to earn his children's respect by earning sweat money and loving their mother. There has not been a single man in Dai's family who has done either.

When I look or talk to any other lady, my wife feels uneasy. These bastards never stayed true to one women. They need children like the farmer needs free labor.
Do u have any proof for what u said....
show me any lady ...
u r totally wrong
give us proof
Very recently
A high profile bensaheb, daughter of current nasik Amil, walked out of her husband's house as she caught him red handed having affairs with multiple women. He has been unofficially expelled from his duties as Amil. Zainy masjid, Mumbai.
( I have evidence as the girl mentioned is my friend)
An innocent girl fell in love with this rogue. He deserted her to save his face. The girl begged for justice but his family and all of QA kept hush hush about it. His family is busy hiding and denying facts.
The girl is in a pitiful condition. She lies in Intensive Care due to an unsuccessful suicide attempt.

Many of the so called kothaar and QA men indulge in such illicit relationships and ruin the lives of innocent ladies. Sexually frustrated bastards
Find the proof yourself. I have given the identities.

Trueman_786

Unread post by Trueman_786 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:36 pm

alhaq wrote:
seeker110 wrote:A father has to earn his children's respect by earning sweat money and loving their mother. There has not been a single man in Dai's family who has done either.

Do u have any proof for what u said....
show me any lady ...
u r totally wrong
give us proof
Since you demand proof,
go check the status of this rogue's Maternal uncle Luvai's daughter. She walked out of her marriage due to the happy affair with the well-fed royal bhaisahab. Ironically, she happened to be a good friend of his wife.
Go and talk to his wife who suffered the pain of betrayal from her husband, her best friend and her own cousins.
Go check the cctv camera footage of all the posh five star hotels where he carried out his sinful obsessions.
Go check the cctv camera footage of the lift, floor and entrance of his residential building. Even after his wife walked out on him and despite being caught red handed, he met the girl countless times at his own residence until January 2015. Ask his neighbours and the security staff at his residential premises.
Go talk to the girl whom he has disgraced and thrown away into a dungeon.
Last but not the least, talk to the wife of your DAI - who has been trying all her tactics to push under covers the SIN of KIN.

Trueman_786

Unread post by Trueman_786 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 am

alhaq wrote:Trueman about whome u r talking...plz clear luvais daughter ?...
whos affair? Plz say clearly....ii still didnt got u....
You asked for proof of the promiscuity of this family so,
I'm talking of the arrays of affairs of current Amil of Zainy, Mumbai.
His wife who walked out and lives separately = daughter of current Amil of Nasik.
Had affairs with many of qasrea aalih women including his own maternal uncle, Luvai bhaisahab's daughter.
You may get confirmation from insiders.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:02 pm

@lawgraduate
Your name claims to have some basic knowledge of Law, but it's evident you haven't understood the US case, and are following in the same incorrect footsteps of the KQ daughters.

They made their claim solely as a private affair. (But we ALL knew, it wasn't a husband vs fight case, it had religous reasons).

You started of justifying their running away with kids, saying it was a personal issue.
no wife would run like this unless she is really abused from years

It was proved in court, that it WASN'T a personal issue. In fact, the court confirmed that they were lying.

When put up against the wall, you replied

So what is it? Personal or Religious.
Make up your mind.

Your are confused, lack credibility, just like what the Court said about KQ's daughters.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Admin
It seems alhaq has crossed the limit of civility and now showing the true colors of their teaching by SMS.
Time to monitor the language

It is time for alhaq and lawgraduate to take some rest from too many postings

Trueman_786

Unread post by Trueman_786 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:49 pm

alhaq wrote:Who is zainy masjid aamil?
in mumbai?
You could have easily found out yourself but you would rather drift off the topic by asking such questions.
Abdulqadir bhaisahab bin tamim bhaisahab is the Amil of Zainy

You wanted proof
Here it is

Rightlyguided

Unread post by Rightlyguided » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:50 am

Adam, commend you for being so patient and breaking their false arguments time and again. Good job sir.

here4truth

Unread post by here4truth » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 am

Fitnatio se nai dekhi jaati mere Moula ki shaan

Haq ki baat sunao tou behre hojate hai unke kaan

Ager jo koi shaan Moula dekhaye tou kehte hai ye sab hai paise ka zor

Aur ager inki (munafiqo) pongi ho jaye tou faltu ka macha dete hai shor !

Mere Moula ghar ghar mein pehla rahe hai mohabbat ki roti

Tum (munafiqo) sab ye kese samjho kyu ke tum tou ho awal sani salis ki toli

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:12 am

10 day vistion will be over soon.
9 kids will return to their mother.
15 day usa tour will end .
High court hearing judgement on 23 march.
So what was real resons for this family vaction of usa ?
What did it achive after so many fancy dress mokib in which female bagpipper is called to led in skirts.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

natkhat pari wrote:10 day vistion will be over soon.
9 kids will return to their mother.
15 day usa tour will end .
High court hearing judgement on 23 march.
So what was real resons for this family vaction of usa ?
What did it achive after so many fancy dress mokib in which female bagpipper is called to led in skirts.
Let us see if Adam aka Taha Hakimuddin can respond to these. How come grand children are not going back to India with him as he said earlier.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 pm

all 9 are boys no girls?