Karachi Diary 2015

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Nafisa

Karachi Diary 2015

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:06 am

Dear Mumineen
Salaam from Nafisa
I am visiting my relatives in Karachi now a days. I have heard many cases of frauds and crimes committed by Dawoodi Bohra top clergy in Pakistan. I will try to highlight some cases, perhaps blind followers would come out of the Net of [DELETED] Kuthaar [DELETED] In Pakistan situation is worst. Dawoodi Bohras have left the pure Aqidah of Islam and adopted Hindu Mythology. Shirk is visible from their action, faith and discussion.
In photographs, young Mulla is Mufaddal son of Nooruddin , Aamil Karachi. Old man is Nooruddin b Taher, Aamil of Karachi. [DELETED] Like father like son. Mufaddal was Aamil of Saleh Masjid prior to his appointment at Washington. His wife is very notorious. This [DELETED] has no respect of Aza e Husain and Majlis of Al Khamsat ul Athaar. Tthis [DELETED] also playing with cell in Majlis on the seat of Sadarat for years. If you have doubt, ask people of Washington and Karachi their experiences.
Mumineen Be aware! Those who are inviting her as Sadr of Majlis, must understand that only Lanat can be Nuzul in their home under her Sadarat. This Zakavi family is a bunch of rascals. I know the history of this family.
Attachments
cellphonesadr.mp4
(1.93 MiB) Downloaded 9998 times
cellsadr.jpg
Nooruddin b Taher (2).jpg
Nooruddin b Taher (1).jpg

Ozdundee

Re: Karachi Diary 2015

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 am

2 thoughts came to my mind

1. this bensahib knows from her understanding of deep theological studies whatever these amtes are performing is crap ,she has better things to gain by checking the Internet. why waste time chest beating and screaming all they need her for is seat at the front, collect the fee and make the host feel good.

2. darn I cannot complement the right way as a guy in a public forum because Admin will delete my praises :wink:those who know me will get my message. please break my heart to say she is the older man's wife

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:40 am

She is a wife of young Firoon, Mufaddal. This Zakavi family consider Karachi Amalat as their Baap-Daada Jageer, because before Nooruddin his father Taher, his grandfather Abdulhussain and his great grandfather Ibrahim was sole Aamil of Karachi. After the death of Taher seat of Amalat was gifted to Mansur Muhiyuddin son of Asma bint Syedna Taher Saifuddin.
Ibrahim was pig-headed, he declared Baraat of the leading families of Karachi who were known philanthropists and educated elites like Alvi, Khandwala, Tapal, Jaferjees, Mandviwala etc. Aamil wanted total control over the Jamaat funds utilization and did not ready to submit account details to the top Jamaat executives, as per the policy of those days. When Aamil Ibrahim declared Baraat with leading families of Karachi, an unrest was developed and Syedna Taher Saifuddin transferred him to India and appointed his son Abdulhusain as Aamil and ordered him to re-open Salaam of all families, but Alvi family did not response the call of Aamil.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:17 am

Nafisa phew but I would have not been surprised if you replied she is the old man's bride ! She needs to go out in the sun a bit ...needs vitamin d

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:50 am

Aamil Karachi Nooruddin’s “Budnaam” daughter in law’s video and photograph of playing with cell phone on the Sadarat Gadi in Majlis e Aza, as per her habit, is circulated worldwide. This showed a nasty face of Bait e Zainee who are historically Bait e Zaani. Under instruction of Aamil Nooruddin this propaganda-video is prepared just to improve the damaged reputation of her daughter in law. See how this arrogant wife of Mufaddal is posing herself as a symbol of kindheartedness and is trying to make fool by defending her action. People of Karachi know well her and her mother in law Rasheeda, both are satanic by actions and deeds. They have no time for poor, nor do they like to attend their invitations, but are ready to visit Mayyat’s home for “Sadaqallah Dua” without the request/Bulawa if the Taziyatdaar is “Sethyas” in lust of hefty Salaam Lifafa.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:58 am

Mashallah this is so eye opening, I hope Abde idiots can learn some thing from all these posts and forum.

Thank you Nafisa for all your inputs.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:42 am

Download recorded drama clip, to protect Behaya behnsaheba

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10496&start=330

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:46 am

Download recorded drama clip, created to protect "Behaya baisaeba Zakawi"
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10496&start=330

Aamil Karachi Nooruddin’s “Budnaam” daughter in law’s video and photograph of playing with cell phone on the Sadarat Gadi in Majlis e Aza, as per her habit, is circulated worldwide. This showed a nasty face of Bait e Zainee who are historically Bait e Zaani. Under instruction of Aamil Nooruddin this propaganda-video is prepared just to improve the damaged reputation of her daughter in law. See how this arrogant wife of Mufaddal is posing herself as a symbol of kindheartedness and is trying to make fool by defending her action. People of Karachi know well her and her mother in law Rasheeda, both are satanic by actions and deeds. They have no time for poor, nor do they like to attend their invitations, but are ready to visit Mayyat’s home for “Sadaqallah Dua” without the request/Bulawa if the Taziyatdaar is “Sethyas” in lust of hefty Salaam Lifafa.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:47 am

Please send Karachi Aamils and Jamaat members corrupption details here

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:26 pm

I may be making jokes as a tasser to wake amtes out of their stupidity because logical reasoning has failed ,however the latest stunt by the ben saheh, is quite disturbing, I will respond in my original way !

what a foolish excuse by the bensaheb , received a life and death call in a middle of someone's event that they have paid for her services,to take a call from a big shot , really what was so important that she got a direct call and could not wait , did not seek to excuse as a courtesy to the hosts.

since when are bensahebs actively involved in running jamaat operations...as if they are husband and wife team appointed to run the amalat. they are rather an unavoidable burden to pamper.

her excuse can fool the majority but this exposes how arrogant they are to put a drama clip as if showing mercy on the poor lady begging and wailing, I would have expected the bensaheb to be in need for apology , but we know this is unlikely. let the b...ch know it is game on , welcome to the world of social media wrestling grounds

this is not an isolated behaviour where these bensahebs live posh, they have absolute disregard and disrespect, they treat abde or in this case amte members as s..t

let this be a strong and powerful message to kothar, your team of Amils and bensahebs whether they are in Karachi or wherever will be hunted , the youth who took the pic should be lauded for her courage and fantastic use of technology and social media to put these parasites on the back foot . Who ever said reform was dying...here is hope ....it lives in the young ...everyone one can be a reformist ...starts with a small step .. to bring the house of cards of the evil administration down!

it is sad that my own close relative an amte who lives in a third world also thinks bensahebs are God's gift to mankind.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm

When people are told to switch off their cellphones in many of the public meetings and even when someone answers the cell in cinema halls then people take objection so why cant Kothar issue a fatwa of banning cell phones in majlises and Masjids ?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:26 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:When people are told to switch off their cellphones in many of the public meetings and even when someone answers the cell in cinema halls then people take objection so why cant Kothar issue a fatwa of banning cell phones in majlises and Masjids ?
completely agree with you. i make it a point to put my phone on silent before i enter the masjid. many times when another phone has rung, in the masjid, i have politely asked the person to put it on silent and they have always done it.

i feel Mufaddal Maula / Qutbuddin Maula / Kothar / Aamils / Representatives should pass a farman that all cell phones must be kept on silent at all times when inside the masjid. Banning it is not the solution, the solution is in giving an alternative

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:57 pm

+1
zinger wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:When people are told to switch off their cellphones in many of the public meetings and even when someone answers the cell in cinema halls then people take objection so why cant Kothar issue a fatwa of banning cell phones in majlises and Masjids ?
completely agree with you. i make it a point to put my phone on silent before i enter the masjid. many times when another phone has rung, in the masjid, i have politely asked the person to put it on silent and they have always done it.

i feel Mufaddal Maula / Qutbuddin Maula / Kothar / Aamils / Representatives should pass a farman that all cell phones must be kept on silent at all times when inside the masjid. Banning it is not the solution, the solution is in giving an alternative

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:41 am

What difference does it make to you. ? Its not like to attend events in the masjid.
Just keep your cell off at home..

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 am

The issue is not about cellphones , but disrespect displayed by the bensaheb to belittle the host and purpose of her visit

the issue is instead of seeking an apology she punishes the host with humiliation and down right lying that an important call was received

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:05 am

but disrespect displayed by the bensaheb to belittle the host and purpose of her visit
Since HOST is an ABDE or AMTE aka SLAVES, there was NO DISRESPECT from Bensaheb as she is the MASTER and they need to teach their SLAVES a lesson in not obeying their MASTER'S ORDER so Bensaheba did what a MASTER is supposed to do.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:10 am

Dear Mumins of Karachi
I have received this video. It was exclusively prepared with planning to remove the black spots of Maria,daughter in law of Nooruddin Zakavi [Terminated Aamil Karachi] .
How sweet she looks in Flim? She is doing Nashiyyat like Masum.

If anyone wish to see her real cruel face, see her attitude in public gatherings. If you wish to know more about her, ask Mumins of Saleh Masjid, Karachi and Mumins of Washington also love to share their bitter experiences.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:35 am

Firooni Aamil of Karachi Nooruddin ultimately transferred as Aamil of Re-Union, French Colony. He is like Hitler and never care words of wisdom even from the senior educated members of Jamat, because he is suffering from a mental disease which turn human thinking as he is divine. He always acting like his Saify Mahli bosses She-Zadas. His wife Rashida and daughter in law Maria both are very greedy and arrogant. They have no respect for old Muminaat. Often they abuse them when enters in Masjid for Salaat :
Tamne Adab Nathi? Hamari Tazim Karvi Wajib Chey Ke Nahi? Musalmano Jevi Qur'an Parhwa Nee Waat Na Karu. Moula Farmave Chey Qasre Aali ane Baite Zaini Nu Adab Deen Karta Kam Nathi.
See the attached flim, she is acting like "Parsa and Doodh Mey Dohlee"
Nooruddin's elder son Mufaddal is appointed Aamil in Hakimi Masjid, Haideri in place of Yahya Bhaisaheb. One of my friends in Washington who is filthy rich and by profession Doctor introduced Mufaddal as follow:
He is *ig headed person and her wife act like a queen, Bud-Tamiz and Bud-Dimagh. They have cancelled Majlis at my residence for which I have obtained Raza two months ago and invited all Muminaat . Maria said postpone this Majlis till next weekend as they have booked a picnic point this weekend.

Late Aamil Mansur Muhiyuddin's paternal uncle, Yusuf Muhiyuddin has been appointed Aamil Karachi at the ripe age of 95 years. What he will do? His son Mustaali is "Shawqeen Mizaj", ask from Kalkota Jamat members. Naeem and Mustansir, puppies of Mansur Muhiyuddin will enjoying absolute powers and they multiply wealth from many Public Trust.

God save the Karachi
Attachments
Channaal Maria and her fabricated Muafi.mp4
(15.85 MiB) Downloaded 7494 times

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:16 am

Nafisa wrote:Firooni Aamil of Karachi Nooruddin ultimately transferred as Aamil of Re-Union, French Colony. He is like Hitler and never care words of wisdom even from the senior educated members of Jamat, because he is suffering from a mental disease which turn human thinking as he is divine. He always acting like his Saify Mahli bosses She-Zadas. His wife Rashida and daughter in law Maria both are very greedy and arrogant. They have no respect for old Muminaat. Often they abuse them when enters in Masjid for Salaat :
Tamne Adab Nathi? Hamari Tazim Karvi Wajib Chey Ke Nahi? Musalmano Jevi Qur'an Parhwa Nee Waat Na Karu. Moula Farmave Chey Qasre Aali ane Baite Zaini Nu Adab Deen Karta Kam Nathi.
See the attached flim, she is acting like "Parsa and Doodh Mey Dohlee"
Nooruddin's elder son Mufaddal is appointed Aamil in Hakimi Masjid, Haideri in place of Yahya Bhaisaheb. One of my friends in Washington who is filthy rich and by profession Doctor introduced Mufaddal as follow:
He is *ig headed person and her wife act like a queen, Bud-Tamiz and Bud-Dimagh. They have cancelled Majlis at my residence for which I have obtained Raza two months ago and invited all Muminaat . Maria said postpone this Majlis till next weekend as they have booked a picnic point this weekend.

Late Aamil Mansur Muhiyuddin's paternal uncle, Yusuf Muhiyuddin has been appointed Aamil Karachi at the ripe age of 95 years. What he will do? His son Mustaali is "Shawqeen Mizaj", ask from Kalkota Jamat members. Now without any hurdle, Naeem and Mustansir, puppies of Mansur Muhiyuddin are enjoying absolute powers. They are busy in looting Bohra Public Funds through many Public Trust.

God save the Karachi

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Fri May 01, 2015 11:46 am

Saeed ul Khair is busy in Karachi for preparation of forthcoming season of earning or minting money. Land of Pakistan is very much fertile for these fraud Dawate Hadiyah - Dwate Farudiyah. No one can teach Pakistani Bohras.

Nafisa

Karachi Diary 2015

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon May 04, 2015 7:36 am

Correction copy

It is an Achievement of Mansur Muhiyuddin's puppies Mustansir and Naeem
Greedy uncle Yusuf Muhiyuddin, 95 years, former Aamil Kolkatta - appointed Aamil Karachi

1) Aa pehla Aamil chhe je previous Aamil ni banaaveli Darul Imaarat ane Masjid par Kolkatta ma Raj kidu.
2) Aa pehla Aamil chhe je Mufaddal aqa ni safar ma potani family ne ghano Maali faaydo pochayo, Dawat Baap Ni Jageer Chey
3) Aa pehla Aamil chhe je logo na dilo ne ghanuj dukh pohchaayu ane Bud Dua Na Khazana Jame Kida. Naeem ane Mustansir bhee ehwaj Maloon Chey
4) Aa pehla Aamil chhe je Hospital ne bandh karaavi chhe. Ghareeb waste Aaj Dawat me Kaee Nathee, maut bee Muhangee Chey.
5) Aa pehla Aamil chhe jena time ma khidmat nu pricelist banelu chhe. Hushyaar Hushyaar, Ae Ahle Walae Karachi Tame Tu Marawa Na Shwqeen Chu Ney ? Aamilo Nee Chati Chati Ne Saaf Karwa Nee Khidmat Karta Rehgo
6) Aa pehla Aamil chhe je Kolkatta na mumineen Na darmiyaan Khandano Ne Larawi Raj Kartu.
7) As pehla Aamil chhe je Anjuman na 1. 50 Carore Rupiya potana Kutum Nee ayyashi maate kharch kari naakha.
8) Aa pehla Aamil chhe je potana maate 2 luxurious cars, 5 very expensive laptop, 12 latest and expensive mobile phone, 10 air conditioner, 2 Darul Imaarat office ni maja lidhi chhe.
9) Aa pehla Aamil chhe je khidmat karnarao ne zaleel kare Chey. Jamat Na Haram Maal Khanaar "Khidmat Guzaru" Ne Ahni Chatwi Parsey ane Ahnu Hissu advance apwu parsey.
10) Aa pehla Aamil chhe jena upar Dawat si inquiry chaali rahi chhe. Shahzada Huzaifa Nu dikro Taikhoom Ahna secretary Shk. Ibrahim Raja Na Zariya si Khidmat na Naam par 53 Lakh Rs Talab Kida Chey.
11) Aa pehla Amil Nathi Je Ramazan Na Wajebat Nu Beg Choori Kido Balke Ghana Aamilu Ye Aa misal dramo Rachawi Haraam na Maal ne Ke Jine Wajibaat Khae Chey Loota Chey.

He is just following his master, if the Malik is fraud obviously his Aamil will follow him as an example.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue May 12, 2015 4:25 am

One of my Burhani Mahal, Karachi sources - Nauman Khairullah disclosed that from Al Huzur al Aala, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Jamea and Amalat Khidmatguzar have received large Enayat amount in two categories, A and B. All A grade Khidmatguzar got one carore Rs as an Enayat, while B grade got 53 Lakhs Rs.

This bribe has ben awarded them as a reward to turned the minds of the Jamaat against Khuzaima Qutbuddin

Qaum Ka Maal Isee Leay Tu Hey ?
Ye Hey Dawoddi Bohra Baitul Maal ?

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed May 13, 2015 4:27 pm

It is indeed a tragic massacre of Shia Ismailis in Karachi today. Can someone in Karachi on this forum give us some insight into this and what is Bohras' exposure.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:31 am

News from Haidery, Karachi
Aamil Name Mufaddal bin Nooruddin Zakawi
Wife name Maria 'Daiyeen'
As soon as Mufaddal got an appointment letter as an Aamil he has issued instruction to Nauman and Mahmood to renovate Darul Amarat (residence of Aamil) as per his Shaan. Both are Jamat top management, secretary and treasurer . They obeyed his master voice, because both are enjoying business on Jamat funds, unethically. They have arranged funds on Qardn Hasanah for lavish renovation. Mufaddal Aamil has instructed them to three times revised Sabeel of each house. Hundreds of Mumineen in each Muhallah of the world spending life in simple home, without AC, hi fi kitchen,car etc, but Aamil required very luxurious life. For his Ayyashi, he spend total funds of Sabeel and so called Muwasaat amount.

Aamil's wife Maria hold no official seat from Dawat issued instructions that only those people will get Iftar cards who paid iftaar funds in advance. She said I want to build Burhani women association in this Muhallah. She also informed that only those women can get Masalla pass of first 10 Saff who paid amount for it.
It is illegal to sale place of Masjid for ibadat. Lodge a Police report against Maria and his husband. Contact media and inform them what is going on in Bohras place of worship. They will not disclose your name if you request then to conceal identity.

Like father Nooruddin his son Shaitan. Mufaddal's wife Maria is (deleted), who create hurdles in offering Salaat of poor class Mumineen. Why Aamil demanded compulsory food Tax from everyone ? Why they named it Niyaz ? In entire Muslim world iftar dinner generously offer to everyone even on road but in Dawoodi Bohra world these Mufaddali Shayateen provide iftar only to those who purchase it and have a card.
Lanat of Allah upon this cult, they have no concern with Islam of Nabi and Ali.

O blind followers Dawoodi Bohra cult open your eyes and now don't pay them in this Ramadan.....................

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:News from Haidery, Karachi
Aamil Name Mufaddal bin Nooruddin Zakawi
Wife name Maria 'Daiyeen'
As soon as Mufaddal got an appointment letter as an Aamil he has issued instruction to Nauman and Mahmood to renovate Darul Amarat (residence of Aamil) as per his Shaan. Both are Jamat top management, secretary and treasurer . They obeyed his master voice, because both are enjoying business on Jamat funds, unethically. They have arranged funds on Qardn Hasanah for lavish renovation. Mufaddal Aamil has instructed them to three times revised Sabeel of each house. Hundreds of Mumineen in each Muhallah of the world spending life in simple home, without AC, hi fi kitchen,car etc, but Aamil required very luxurious life. For his Ayyashi, he spend total funds of Sabeel and so called Muwasaat amount.

Aamil's wife Maria hold no official seat from Dawat issued instructions that only those people will get Iftar cards who paid iftaar funds in advance. She said I want to build Burhani women association in this Muhallah. She also informed that only those women can get Masalla pass of first 10 Saff who paid amount for it.
It is illegal to sale place of Masjid for ibadat. Lodge a Police report against Maria and his husband. Contact media and inform them what is going on in Bohras place of worship. They will not disclose your name if you request then to conceal identity.

Like father Nooruddin his son Shaitan. Mufaddal's wife Maria is (deleted), who create hurdles in offering Salaat of poor class Mumineen. Why Aamil demanded compulsory food Tax from everyone ? Why they named it Niyaz ? In entire Muslim world iftar dinner generously offer to everyone even on road but in Dawoodi Bohra world these Mufaddali Shayateen provide iftar only to those who purchase it and have a card.
Lanat of Allah upon this cult, they have no concern with Islam of Nabi and Ali.

O blind followers Dawoodi Bohra cult open your eyes and now don't pay them in this Ramadan.....................
just curious to ask, you know so much details why are you asking people to lodge complain why not do it by your self? unless each individual start standing alone nothing is going to change, dont expect from people do it your self if you think some thing is wrong.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:43 am

I am an old man and Sharjah based, hence it is not possible for me.
Brother, support those who are well wishers of the Dawoodi Bohras and wish to turn them from cult in to practicing Muslims.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:29 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:I am an old man and Sharjah based, hence it is not possible for me.
Brother, support those who are well wishers of the Dawoodi Bohras and wish to turn them from cult in to practicing Muslims.
oh okay I understand your point and I am glad even an old man has guts to speak up ...
Jazakallah khair.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 am

In karachi , if you want to take raza for anything the salam for amil is rs 75000.00 and this is to be paid to the chamcha of the amil in advance and he counts the money before raza is given. such is the pain and suffering of the bohris of karachi.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Need to grow balls. Darpoke Musalman.

Nobody can take anything from you, unless you want it.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:16 am

think wrote:In karachi , if you want to take raza for anything the salam for amil is rs 75000.00 and this is to be paid to the chamcha of the amil in advance and he counts the money before raza is given. such is the pain and suffering of the bohris of karachi.
75k? thats too steep. are you sure?