Distractions and Derailments

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
lawgraduate

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

zinger wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:I request ADMIN to check IP adress of zinger and adam, because just 2 days that idiot was also calling me baby, this gayish mentality of abdes is increasing I guess, please check if these two idiots are different or just one. or may be all abdes are acting like one now, they lost their identity.
hey chump, i call you baby cause in all probability, you are one!

Admin, yes, please, by all means, do check the IP addresses of mine and Adam too and the resident virus who keeps popping up every 2 months because his every previous id gets exposed by me and banned
ghadeda there is nothing for me to get exposed because I my self announce my ID by using same fonts and initial of Bismillah in my thread...and all my ids are well recorded with Admin.

so better be good and dont let your pervertness spoil bohra image in public.
Last edited by lawgraduate on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:26 am

lawgraduate wrote:Salaam Admin take pm privileges, these abdes are crossing decency limits and showing their true perverted nature.
this, coming from you, is a joke.

Remember your post to Muslim First as Sufi Monk?
Remember the PM sent to me as Incredible?
Remember the posts made to GM as Lion Hunter?
Remember the posts made to SBM as AlaMaqaam?
Remember the posts made to AZ and LabbaikyaHussain?
Remember the posts to Anajmi as Monginis?
Remember the posts to Salim and Javed as Rashid, Ibrat and Abuzer?

Lot more of where this came from chump

i've told you, keep your nose clean and i wont bother you.
if you notice, i have not been bothering you in your past 12-13 posts because you are in your limits.
cross it and i will come down on you like a ton of bricks

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:27 am

lawgraduate wrote:
zinger wrote: hey chump, i call you baby cause in all probability, you are one!

Admin, yes, please, by all means, do check the IP addresses of mine and Adam too and the resident virus who keeps popping up every 2 months because his every previous id gets exposed by me and banned
ghadeda there is nothing for me to get exposed because I my self announce my ID by using same fonts and initial of Bismillah in my thread...and all my ids are well recorded with Admin.

so better be good and dont let your pervertness spoil bohra image in public.
Really? next time this id gets banned and you come up with a new id, make sure you declare it before i expose you again. have a good day chump

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:28 am

lawgraduate wrote:I request ADMIN to check IP adress of zinger and adam, because just 2 days that idiot was also calling me baby, this gayish mentality of abdes is increasing I guess, please check if these two idiots are different or just one. or may be all abdes are acting like one now, they lost their identity.
I hope Admin take this suggestion seriously.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:33 am

Ghadeda pervert zinger again read this carefully, I get ban not because of your reporting I get ban because I speak truth and I speak harsh, and Admin some times takes it as an offence, but I am sure you and your alike will get ban for pervertness which you are showing on this forum. I dont lick shoes of kothaar or any one, so I dont need to be worried about any thing.

calling bhai in public and calling females "baby" in private shows mentality and perverts. shaitaan can wear white clothes but he still remains shaitaan.

so take care perverts.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:43 am

lawgraduate wrote:Ghadeda pervert zinger again read this carefully, I get ban not because of your reporting I get ban because I speak truth and I speak harsh, and Admin some times takes it as an offence, but I am sure you and your alike will get ban for pervertness which you are showing on this forum. I dont lick shoes of kothaar or any one, so I dont need to be worried about any thing.

calling bhai in public and calling females "baby" in private shows mentality and perverts. shaitaan can wear white clothes but he still remains shaitaan.

so take care perverts.
wrong,,you get banned for being a filty, foul-mouthed, vulgar, cretin

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 am

zinger wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:Ghadeda pervert zinger again read this carefully, I get ban not because of your reporting I get ban because I speak truth and I speak harsh, and Admin some times takes it as an offence, but I am sure you and your alike will get ban for pervertness which you are showing on this forum. I dont lick shoes of kothaar or any one, so I dont need to be worried about any thing.

so take care perverts.
wrong,,you get banned for being a filty, foul-mouthed, vulgar, cretin
abusing perverts like you is not filth for me in fact its a thwaab, and if it was an islamic state perverts like you would be stoned. so be happy that you stay in third world country and you are able to practice you pervertness freely.

UnhappyBohra

Re: Haq Su Che??

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:05 pm

alhaq wrote:What u mean by next round
My dear sister you will have to figure that one out all by yourself.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:59 am

alhaq wrote:Still didnt get u
Aql mand ko ishara kafi hai and here you are, plain stupid. Everything needs to be spelt out. You choose to believe in liars. You accept they lied and you continue to believe in him as dai.

That's your misfortune. That, and the lack of a decent brain.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:31 pm

alhaq wrote:Y u r always unhappy from happy bohraas...y dont u leave our community if u r so unhappy....ham tumharay saath zabardasti to nahi kar rahay...hamari community say plz door chala ja...chal bhaag ja yaha say
Why should I leave? why don't you slither away and take your snake of a dai with you. I have no problems with the majority of the community that secretly agrees with me. My only problem is with stomach crawlers such as you and your fake moula.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:31 am

u r munafiq....who goes from one house to other house in night,,,
-
I thought that is done by SAHAB-E-DAWAAT for Pagla and by your Kothari Goons for Ziyaafats SO YOU AGREE THEY ARE ALL MUNAFIQ :D

Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Blast outside Karachi Bohri Masjid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:10 am

Al haq bhai pehley aap thoda cool down kijiye....apke deemag pe mohabat ki roti aur safra chakri topi sawar hain,
yeh baat nahee Muffadal saab or nahee SKQ saab ki hain, aap ek pal ke liye apney dharm ko ek side mein rakh ke sochiye. INSANIYAT ke baarey mein.

Kya Muffadal Saab aur SKQ saab yeh joh hua hain isse lar saktey, kya in terrorist organizations ko challenge de saktey hain. jawab hain NAHEE!
Yeh log sirf apney alishaan ghar aur chaar diwariyo se peace aur condolences ke message youtube ke zariye se bhej saktey
Uskey ilawe inke andar ek macchar marney ki himat nahee hain!

Yeh joh shor sharaba show bazi aur jalsa juloos kartey hain aur apney aap ko khuda ka partner aur ilahul ard batatey hain yeh uska nateeja hain.

fustrate_Bohra

Re: Blast outside Karachi Bohri Masjid

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:31 am

Alhaq sachai sun nahin sake aur bokhlakar kuch bhi bole ja rahe hain.

Mark my word if this kind of incident occur couple of more time MS will demand security for himself and his dacoit family from government and rest of mumin will continue to be their target.

Let see what MS or KQS has to say on this and what they offer to the family of those who are affected by this blast.

Acc. to me if MS atleast stop accepting ziafat for few days it will be big honor for the affected people.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:52 am

alhaq wrote:WE WON
DUNYA aur AKHERAT may jeet hamari hogi

Begane ki shaadi mein abdullah deewana !!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:29 am

Aise alhaq [DELETED] ko chup karana Ho to khali unse unke aaka MS ki khoobiyaan poocho sare k sare chup ho jayenge.

Yeah sawal ne to Adam ki bhi bolti bandh kar rakhi hain.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:37 am

Mr. Alhaq

Tell me dude what you won! what have you achieved in all these years!

Think about yourself for a minute and think what kind of life you are living, you are rejoicing something for someone who does not even know who the hell you are! until and unless they check your ID card!

Brother, you know what is bugging me that you are irritating you are going on each every thread and spreading some nonsense that you won! who cares what you won and lost!

This forum is to bring revolution and change in the community where people can communicate with clergy and all matters are solved in an appropriate manner.

summer123

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by summer123 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:38 am

joker toh aap ho..bhai....har post par comments karna bina logic ke...ye joker ke kaam hai...wo aap bakhubi kar rahe ho.. :D :D :lol: :lol:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:42 am

alhaq wrote:bol kya suwal hay
mujhsay kar
Mere pyare bewakoof bhai sawal yeah hain ki jiski jhooti jeet pe to MANDEK ki tarah uchal uchal kar kabhi yeah thread to kabhi dusre thread main trrrrrrr trrrrrrr kar raha hain kamsekam uski 5 khoobiyan to bata jisse tujhe aisa lagta hain ki real main tere aka MS main dam hain?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 am

Ab yeh Alhaq bhai udaankhatole ki tarah space mein gayab ho jaega aur agar aaya bhi toh 5 khoobiya nahee bata paega.

This guy is just here on instruction of Kothar to divert people's mind from what has happened in karachi with poor souls who were innocent. Just because of Taghoot Muffadal these innocent lives have been lost and such a pity people are rejoicing over some tom dick harry kids who are stuck in the middle of paternal maternal disputes.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:53 am

Akhtar bhai I doubt he is planted by kothar because if you check ur surrounding u will find many bewakoof bohra who behave exactly like alhaq, as sbm bhai rightly said begani shadi main......

These idiots keep on chanting maula maula day n night whereas their aka keep on counting paisa paisa....

Arey bewakoofo itna bharosa hain apne maula per to ek raza bina paise dekar dikhlado to mane.

Kal khuda na khasta agar tere ghar main kisi apne ka upar se bulawa aya to yeah lalchi log tera gam nahin dekhhenge balki tera hisab clear hain k nahin yeah dekhhenge.

Ankh khol mere bhai ankh khol.

Al-Noor

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:01 am

Bismillah...

Enough of chit chat and discussing who is right and who is wrong, it is well established by the evidence that all these four guys

Taher saifuddin
Muhammed Burhanuddin
Khuzaima Qutbuddin
and Mufaddal saifuddin

Were the main cause of fall of bohra community. today we have forgotten real principles of Quran and ahlul bayt, our kids dont really even recognize these personalities because our masjid and our waezez don't discuss them any more. if this continues for few more years bohra will become alien to Quran and true principles of ahlul bayt.

greed and ayyashi of this clan destroyed whole community and true essence of dawat in last 200 years.

so what is the solution?

I request all people to throw as many cases or petitions in court and ask them to take off claims of both dawedaar and don't let them control bohra properties. most bohra now don't recognize them as dai or a caretaker. take back control of all kabrestaan/rubat/masjid/madressas. bohras in India should play major role in this because most roza and properties of dawat is located in India.

any more suggestion to this idea is most welcome. time to do something about this.

new_james

Unread post by new_james » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:24 pm

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 089752.cms

Khuzaima Qutbuddin, claimant to the title of the Dawoodi Bohra community's spiritual head, told the Bombay High Court on Tuesday that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin did not make public the decision to appoint him as the successor as "swords would have come out".

Qutbuddin, 74, claimed that Syedna had secretly conferred "nass" on him in December 1965 as there was a threat to his life. The word "nass" refers to Qutbuddin's purported anointment as the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq (head) of the community.

Qutbuddin made the claim while responding to questions by the lawyers for Mufaddal Saifuddin, the incumbent head of the community.

Syedna, Qutbuddin's half-brother, died in January last year. A few months later, Qutbuddin filed a suit in the High Court, challenging the move by Saifuddin, Syedna's second son, to declare himself as the community head. Qutbuddin maintains he is the rightful successor.

On Tuesday, he told the court that Syedna had explained his decision not to make public Qutbuddin's anointment as the successor to Qutbuddin's uncle, Syedi Saleh. Syedna told Saleh "talwaro chal jati" had he made the decision public, Qutbuddin claimed.

Saleh was the third in command at the time, while Qutbuddin was the second.

Senior advocate Iqbal Chagla, who is representing Saifuddin, asked Qutbuddin if Saleh and other people knew about the "nass".

Qutbuddin said that he believed that Saleh and one Musab Amatullah Aaisaheb knew about the development. Qutbuddin told the court that the way certain people respected him, he thought they, too, were aware of the anointment.

Syedna's half-brother, in his deposition before Justice Gautam Patel, revealed details of a rift within the first family. He said that in the early 1960s, his elder step-brother, Yusuf Nijamuddin, told him that he was "very jealous of him as he had attained such a high position at such a young age".

"Yusuf bhai was scheming against me from that time... Yusuf bhai influenced His Holiness's family, including the defendant [Saifuddin] and his brother."

Qutbuddin claimed that Saifuddin's three brothers, Yusuf's two brothers and children were also all involved in the alleged ploy against him.

Qutbuddin also told the court there had been attempts to his life in the past. One time, he was attacked by a group of men in Indore, where he was supposed to give sermons during Muharram.

He could not recall the year of the incident, but indicated that underworld elements were involved.

In another incident, shots were fired at a car that was part of Qutbuddin's convoy. One person was killed.

Qutbuddin said that he was the intended target. When asked if believed that Saifuddin and his brothers were involved in the attack, he said: "I do not know." MMB

new_james

Unread post by new_james » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:27 pm

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?i ... &ed_page=6

“When the 52nd Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin appointed me as the mazoon and gave a sermon, at that time he said I was a beloved son. This carried the meaning that I was his successor,” Khuzaima Qutbuddin, uncle of the incumbent 53rd Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin, told the Bombay high court on Tuesday.
Qutbuddin is being cross examined in the HC in a suit filed by him claiming to be declared as the rightful 53rd Syedna. He told the court that the late 52nd Dai had, on December 10, 1965, conferred a nass on him; however, he had not made it public and told him to keep it a secret. With respect to Saifuddin’s argument that there was no witness to the nass and, hence, it was invalid, Qutbuddin said, “He (Qutbuddin himself) was the witness.”
According to Qutbuddin, other than the Syed Saleh Bhaisaheb – mukasir (third in command after the Syedna), others may have also known about conferring of the nass on him. He said he believed so because they accorded more respect to him thereafter.
Qutbuddin also laid open the rift in the family, as he informed the court that his deceased brother Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin, who is the father-in-law of Saifuddin and other brothers, their sons and daughter and supporters, schemed to malign his image before the 52nd dai.
Qutbuddin further claimed since 1980, defendant (Saifuddin), his brothers Qaid Joher, Malik-ul-Ashtar, Idris, sons of Yusufbhaisaheb Badrul Jamali, Kausar Ali, Saeedur Khair, and daughters Jawharut Sharaf and Maria started to implement a devious scheme to malign him (Qutbuddin).
Justice Gautam Patel has now posted the matter for direction on Wednesday.

new_james

Unread post by new_james » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:28 pm

http://wap.business-standard.com/articl ... 052_1.html

Qutbuddin tells HC that Syedna had appointed him as successor
Press Trust of India | Mumbai Apr 28, 2015 09:22 PM IST

Khuzaima Qutbuddin, claimant for the position 'Dai Al-Mutlaq' (head of Dawoodi Bohra community), today told the Bombay High Court that his half- brother and late 52nd Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin had appointed him as 'Mazoon' (second in command) before he died.

"The late Syedna had also issued a sermon at that time that I was a beloved son....This signifies that I was his successor," said Qutbuddin who has challenged the succession of Muffadal Saifuddin, Syedna's son, as the 53rd Dai.
Advertisement

Qutbuddin (74), who has filed a suit seeking that he be declared the 53rd Syedna, was being cross-examined by the lawyer of present Syedna, Muffadal Saifuddin. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin died on January 17, 2014.

Qutbuddin stated that the late 52nd Dai, had on December 10, 1965, conferred a 'nass' (process for appointing a successor) on him. However, he had not made it public and told him to keep it a secret.

To Saifuddin's argument that there was no witness to the 'nass', Qutbuddin said that he himself was a witness.

Other than Syed Saleh Bhaisaheb (the third in command after the Syedna and called as 'Mukasir'), others may have also known about conferring of the 'nass' on him because they accorded more respect to him thereafter, he added.

Qutbuddin alleged that his brother late Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin, who is the father-in-law of the incumbent Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin, and other brothers, their sons and daughters and supporters had 'schemed' to 'malign' his image.

"From 1961-62, Yusuf Bhaisaheb felt slighted and jealous. Yusufbhai personally told me that he was jealous of me... because I had attained such a high position at a young age," he alleged.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 am

New james (Qutbi abde)

Tried nicely to flood away my post with copy pasting old news, but to his amaze I will post it again.

Qutbi and Muffy both are dawedaar none posses any substance in their claims and bohra properties should not go in hands of either of them.
Last edited by Al-Noor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 am

Bismillah...

Enough of chit chat and discussing who is right and who is wrong, it is well established by the evidence that all these four guys

Taher saifuddin
Muhammed Burhanuddin
Khuzaima Qutbuddin
and Mufaddal saifuddin

Were the main cause of fall of bohra community. today we have forgotten real principles of Quran and ahlul bayt, our kids dont really even recognize these personalities because our masjid and our waezez don't discuss them any more. if this continues for few more years bohra will become alien to Quran and true principles of ahlul bayt.

greed and ayyashi of this clan destroyed whole community and true essence of dawat in last 200 years.

so what is the solution?

I request all people to throw as many cases or petitions in court and ask them to take off claims of both dawedaar and don't let them control bohra properties. most bohra now don't recognize them as dai or a caretaker. take back control of all kabrestaan/rubat/masjid/madressas. bohras in India should play major role in this because most roza and properties of dawat is located in India.

any more suggestion to this idea is most welcome. time to do something about this.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:24 am

We want our masjid / madressa / rubaat / roza in our public control.....no particular family should own it....if people from jurisdiction reading this, please free our properties from both this fraud mufaddal and qutbuddin, both are lying in court and both wants nothing but complete unjust control over 1 million people... give local people community complete control over properties.

PLEASE TAKE AWAY THEIR CLAIMS AND FREE OUR PROPERTIES FROM THESE THIEVES.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 am

from last 50 years Qutbi had chance as mazoon to fix things, but he remained silent in the fear "talwaro chali jase" he worried his life more then the interest of community.

WE AS A BOHRA DONT WANT SUCH COWARDS TO LEAD OUR COMMUNITY, TOMORROW HIS SON WILL BLACKMAIL HIM AND AGAIN HE WILL KEEP SILENT TO SAVE HIS LIFE OVER DAWAT.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:39 am

An Noor
Enough to your long lectures, tell us what have you done about this in whatever part of the world you reside?
Donot ask others what they can do ask yourself what have you done (except for long boring lectures)
Please provide us any proof (of email or copy of letter) which you initiated sending to your local law enforcement
Great Example is Br Ozdundee, he has taken practical steps in Australia and it bore fruit about FMG instead of just talking, So AN noor follow the lead of Br Oz and show us the practical step instead of hyperbolic talk

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:54 pm

SBM wrote:An Noor
Enough to your long lectures, tell us what have you done about this in whatever part of the world you reside?
Donot ask others what they can do ask yourself what have you done (except for long boring lectures)
Please provide us any proof (of email or copy of letter) which you initiated sending to your local law enforcement
Great Example is Br Ozdundee, he has taken practical steps in Australia and it bore fruit about FMG instead of just talking, So AN noor follow the lead of Br Oz and show us the practical step instead of hyperbolic talk
This guy don't leave a chance of getting kicked by me, btw typing here is also some kind of efforts which can wake up people. why dont you just do this instead of wasting forum space for personal envy? look buddy whoever you are just work to move forward or just let people work for it, you have been here like a weed from last 10 years and you could not achieve anything, now at least let people try to do some thing. as far as Oz is concern if he is working let him work it is good for him. now seriously dont waste forum space and do some thing positive once in your life. this thread is watched by news papers and many other non bohra people, I hope you will keep your stupidity show for some other thread and not here.

Thank You

<facepalm>a gesture in which the palm of one's hand is brought to one's face as an expression of dismay and exasperation
Attachments
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (5.59 KiB) Viewed 6443 times