Hacking attempts on this forum

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
araz5253

Hacking attempts on this forum

Unread post by araz5253 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:06 am

Please record on this thread all the hacking atempts undertaken by the kothari goons to takedown this site under the patronage of clergy like qaid joher. This site was unavailaible many times since last week. A DDOS attack was suspected earlier, please keep the readers informed so that people with required expertise can help out.

Also note that it is a penal crime to do such attacks and the perpetrator can be jailed and penalized for this according to the Indian laws. So please maintain all the logs and info needed to trace the attack.

dawedaar

Re: Hacking attempts on this forum

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 am

This is strange... I am writing this comment using a chrome browser on a mobile phone.. This forum was open in my fone on chrome for quite a few hours now. However, when I tried to go to this forum from another browser (default browser of the phone)..? I got a 403 unavailable error... That is the forum is available at this time when the session with a user is established over a long time but its not available when u try to load the forum fresh now!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:05 pm

araz5253 wrote:Please record on this thread all the hacking atempts undertaken by the kothari goons to takedown this site under the patronage of clergy like qaid joher. This site was unavailaible many times since last week. A DDOS attack was suspected earlier, please keep the readers informed so that people with required expertise can help out.

Also note that it is a penal crime to do such attacks and the perpetrator can be jailed and penalized for this according to the Indian laws. So please maintain all the logs and info needed to trace the attack.
I am not a kothari goon and yet for no reason, everytime I logged on this site, I got pop ups, when I got rid of that, I had another problem. Everytime, I tried to log on, midway the site would freeze. So mind you it is not the kothari goons but others whose head I have rubbed into the dirt many a time. I was also warned of attacks from outside and also received e mails from a source I did not recognise so I asked my technician to check and he told me it was a virus. This is punishable by law in Canada and the States but takes money and effort to prove. I have since learned where my attack came from and letting the sick old man enjoy his glory. :lol: :lol: :lol:

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:32 am

The admin should let know readers who is attacking this forum.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:37 am

I don't believe that the DOS attack has been resolved. The website is responding very poorly, and very often posts are lost after clicking the "Submit" button. It is possible that the problem is with the new version of the forum software, but this long load times and loss of posts is very annoying.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Thank you for letting us know, we are continuing to look into it. If others are having the same problem or facing any other issue please let us know. We hope to resolve it soon. Thank you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Yes
The forum has become little slower then before.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Lately it has become difficult to access the forum as I continuously get a message of "Error 522", Admin please look into it.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon May 18, 2015 11:53 am

Admin wrote:
Dear Admin,

I am not able to access the threads on this forum from any of my systems at home. I get a persistent 403 forbidden error. I guess, this will restrict access to this site for people. I have never faced this issue with any other website which I believe are designed for maximum security. This was not the case before the forum was upgraded. Dear Admin, what do you have to say about this? Please advise. Thanks.