Unlawful Activities

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Omar Bin Abubakar

Re: Unlawful Activities

Unread post by Omar Bin Abubakar » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:31 am

Sorry to hear that smart, about your mothers funeral...

Any person responsible for that rule where you cant attend your own mothers funeral will have Allah wrath on them Insha Allah...

If this isn't tyranny, i don't know what is!

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:58 am

Originally posted by Smart:
@truebohra
I am righteous, but not neutral.
The bohra priestly class is a perpetrator of tyranny as can be seen by anybody with a modicum of intelligence and sense of righteousness. I have first hand experience of their tyranny. I was prevented by them from attending my own mother's funeral.
Sitting on judgement between the Syedna and the reformist is not my cup of tea.
Another important thing is that I am nobody's advocate, especially my exploiters, unlike you.
Can you tell me what was the reason u were not allowed to participate in ur mothers funereal.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:57 pm

@truebohra

How do I know? Ask the Syedna! and his cohorts. Superficially, I was given the reason that I do not keep a beard. Prima facie it is trivial, so it seems there must be something else!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Or possibly for them funeral is real fun! Macabre isn't it!

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 am

@truebohra

How do I know? Ask the Syedna! and his cohorts. Superficially, I was given the reason that I do not keep a beard. Prima facie it is trivial, so it seems there must be something else!

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:36 am

Originally posted by truebohra:
@truebohra

Smart,
Its surprising that you dont know that 'Something' and as far as your beard story is concerned its hard to believe

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:34 am

truebohra,

not givin taziyat to a person without a beard is very common....atleast in dubai it is....i am aware of so many cases....there is actually a new trend nowadays whereby ppl are invited to darees functions becuz they dont have dhari.....

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:17 pm

@truebohra
Its surprising that you dont know that 'Something' and as far as your beard story is concerned its hard to believe

You can wake up somebody who is sleeping, not somebody who is pretending to sleep. It's your prerogative to believe or not. But it is clear that you will believe in all the lies perpetrated by the tyrant and his kothar and not a victim. Pity you. :(

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Rigteous, truthful, Logical, smart PDB's have digested the above fairytale. B'coz Insaf is never wrong. For PDB truth is only what they say or create for other things they need proof. i am waiting for new generation of PBD who will ask for the proof of prophet mohamed pbuh, Koran or may be Allah. :D

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:04 am

@truebohra

Considering the statement of Insaf, I will give him the benefit of doubt till it is proved either true or false.

However, who you are defending have been proved to be liars. The records of the various courts are proof of that. This is an example of an independent verification of facts.

So open your eyes! And see for yourself. Stop deluding yourself and defending the indefensible.