What is the right Islam?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: What is the right Islam?

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 21, 2015 12:20 am

Thankfully to the admin, the key post on the other thread remains intact. I agree, the rest was simply clutter.

Again you guys prove to be nothing more than idol worshippers. According to the atheist fool, there is no paradise, and the prophet (saw) is a liar nauzubillah, then what and who is fatima zahra going to lead and where? -anajmi :wink:

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu May 21, 2015 12:42 am

anajmi wrote: According to the atheist fool, there is no paradise, and the prophet (saw) is a liar nauzubillah, then what and who is fatima zahra going to lead and where? -anajmi :wink:
Yazid-lover ascribes his own attitudes to Prophet and his daughter by proxy. He projects his own shameful attitudes by falsely ascribing them to an atheist who he imagines to be me.

Hey Yazid-lover, don't be concerned about your loathsome and untrue imagination about me. Worry about how your posts will be received by the Shia. Your love for Yazid translates directly to the hatred of Imam Husain's mother. As KA said, you are a shameless low-life.

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Thu May 21, 2015 8:04 am

araz5253 wrote:
topiwala wrote: On doing some google search I found that Your awwal was the main foundation of your thinking , see how western intellectuals have also began studying Islam and arriving on wrong conclusions by studying the life of your Abu bakra :

http://politics.stackexchange.com/a/7961/1686

Ofcourse what Hazrat Abu Bakr RA did was correct even Imam Ali RA participated in the riddah wars. Islam does place emphasis on single leadership and all the sahabas and the best scholars , salaf etc pledged allegiance to a caliph.

correct so who is your leader?? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARZ AND ANAJMI ARE JAHILS WHO DONT EVEN HAVE A RAHBAR \ LEADER \ IMAM , your own hadith say that those who die without misaq to Imam of the time die the death of a Jahil . You know this is written in your sahi hadith and you cant run away from this. Why now you dont follow "Quran and Sunnah" we under the able guidance of Mufaddal Mola TUS ARE the only true group even if you see technically then only recently isis got a caliph , see your caliph and see our Mola Mufaddal's shaan ane hikmat. Mola gets everything done and your caliph have no power and is helpless. USA will soon finish your caliph and then you will be back to being a Jahil miyavro.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 21, 2015 11:02 am

Here is the atheist fool calling the prophet (saw) a liar.
You have to be pretty stupid to believe in angels in this day and age! You know scriptures are full of crap like that, what with virgin births, seven heavens, creation of universe in seven days, and other equally unbelievable folklore.
and again
On one side is the myth of God, angels (with wings?), jinns, messenger
and again
You say you are a Muslim. Which means you believe in angels. How credible is it that angels exist? Because Quran says so? How credible is it that Quran is word of God? Because Quran says so?
and again
There is no evidence for God, angels etc which Muslims believe in.

Your love for Yazid
Not sure why you have a problem with my, perceived or otherwise, love for yazid. We live in a western democracy where I am allowed to love anyone I please as long as I do not use violence. :mrgreen:

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Thu May 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Hiding behind US freedom of expression now. Of course you could not hid behind your Wahabi kingdom's laws right. They do not have any laws which give anyone freedom of religion and thoughts. Look how pathetic your Salafi interpretation is and where it has brought middle east etc. But this was already predicted by Holy Prophet (pbuh).

Try devoting some time on understanding the real teachings of Islam not the filth and perversion which Mr. Wahab brought to you in 18th century.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu May 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Hey Yazid-lover,

You can love Yazid all you want and hate Imam Husain, his mother and their Shia all you like as per your depraved Wahhabi creed. I have no objection to your doing that as long as your creed is continually exposed on this forum.

As to me calling the Prophet a liar, you will need to provide a precise quote rather than a perverse inference only your twisted mind is capable of making.

Bear with me. Amitabh Bachchan (AB) writes a letter to Aamir Khan (AK) in which AB says Brahma created the Universe. AK reveals the content of the letter to me. I tell AK that believing that Brahma created the Universe is crap. Did I say that AB is a liar? Did I say that AK is a liar?

Allah said what he said. Prophet said what Allah said. If I said that I did not believe some of what Allah says, does that mean I am saying that they are lying? No. They are telling their 'truth'. Their "truth" is one of many that has been claimed in the history of mankind.

Allah says Jesus did not die on the cross. Bible says that he did. Are they both telling the 'truth'? Is one telling the 'truth' and the other a lie. Are they both lying? The answer is of course that we do not know. The question for everyone is which do you believe? They are both telling their version of the truth.

So, Yazid-lover, find a quote from me that says positively, without ifs and buts, that Prophet is a liar, you despicable Wahhabi wretch.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Sorry, all this dancing is of no use. Let me give you an analogy.

anajmi - hey fayyaaz, you were born out of wed lock.
fayyaaz - Are you calling me a bastard?
anajmi (while dancing) - no, did I say that? Can you give me a precise quote where I called you a bastard?

See?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu May 21, 2015 4:31 pm

anajmi wrote:Sorry, all this dancing is of no use. Let me give you an analogy.

anajmi - hey fayyaaz, you were born out of wed lock.
fayyaaz - Are you calling me a bastard?
anajmi (while dancing) - no, did I say that? Can you give me a precise quote where I called you a bastard?

See?
False analogy, Yazid-lover.

"Bastard" is an old term for "born out of wedlock"

So equally correct is:

anajmi - hey fayyaaz, you are a bastard.
fayyaaz - Are you saying I was born out wedlock?
anajmi (while dancing) - no, did I say that? Can you give me a precise quote where I said you were born out of wedlock?

Better come up with something like:

anajmi - hey fayyaaz, Amitabh Bachchan says that Brahma created the Universe
fayyaaz - Is he saying that? I do not believe that Brahma created the Universe.
anajmi (while dancing) - Are you saying that I am lying?
fayyaaz - No, I am saying that I do not believe that Brahma created the Universe.
anajmi - Are you saying that Amitabh Bachchan is a liar?
fayyaaz - No, I am saying that I do not believe that Brahma created the Universe.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 21, 2015 4:50 pm

anajmi - hey fayyaaz, caught you with your pants down now didn't I?
fayyaaz - hey, yazid-lover, how can you catch me with my pants down on the internet? How do you even know I was wearing any pants?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:05 pm

Only you (err ... your mind) can come up with such twisted logic. :P :P

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat May 23, 2015 9:09 am

fayyaaz wrote:As to me calling the Prophet a liar, you will need to provide a precise quote rather than a perverse inference only your twisted mind is capable of making.

Bear with me. Amitabh Bachchan (AB) writes a letter to Aamir Khan (AK) in which AB says Brahma created the Universe. AK reveals the content of the letter to me. I tell AK that believing that Brahma created the Universe is crap. Did I say that AB is a liar? Did I say that AK is a liar?

Allah said what he said. Prophet said what Allah said. If I said that I did not believe some of what Allah says, does that mean I am saying that they are lying? No. They are telling their 'truth'. Their "truth" is one of many that has been claimed in the history of mankind.

Allah says Jesus did not die on the cross. Bible says that he did. Are they both telling the 'truth'? Is one telling the 'truth' and the other a lie. Are they both lying? The answer is of course that we do not know. The question for everyone is which do you believe? They are both telling their version of the truth.

So, Yazid-lover, find a quote from me that says positively, without ifs and buts, that Prophet is a liar, you despicable Wahhabi wretch.
whaaaaaat ( the minion style) ?? ha ha ha ha !!