Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qadir

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by Qadir » Wed May 20, 2015 9:27 am

no one but only imam uz zamaan's and his rightful dai can understand each word of quran.
SBM wrote:
Aljamea tus Saifiyah is the university where knowledge is imparted from an Islami Fatimi perspective as directed by al Quraan al Kareem and the irshaadat of Awliya ul Allah (AS).
Adam and TB
Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to make ROTI, Where does it say women to stay home and do TOPI GHUTWU and making RIDA?
According to other translations by other educated muslim scholars

in Surah al Nisa (4th surah) it is written that women can work (financial) but only by staying in home (in her own or some other but not in offices).

Many bohra woman sew topi,rida and other useful materials and go to other peoples home to make rotis which helps them to earn money.

Br SBM,

First read and understand true islam and them contradict views of Syedna Abu Jafar-us-Sadiq Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifussin TUS.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 20, 2015 10:20 am

There should not be any problem when one says 'I am Right' ............ everybody has that right!

The problem starts when one says 'I am Right and you are Wrong' ........ This in turn leads the person claiming to be right to 'make' other too believe in what he or she believes to be right .............. and in this process there comes the damage to properties and injuries and death to people. It becomes nightmare when Al-Qeeda, Taliban, ISIS and Qasr-e-Aali start using it to gain power and money.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 20, 2015 2:10 pm

in Surah al Nisa (4th surah) it is written that women can work (financial) but only by staying in home (in her own or some other but not in offices).
Can you quote me the Ayah number please where it clearly mentions your words in BOLD
And did Syedna Abu Jaffer mentioned anything about HOME SCIENCE too. Did he mention about MEN aka ABDES making ROTI and holding ROTI competition
Do not just quote whatever fits to your Master's fantasy.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu May 21, 2015 2:43 am

Qadir wrote:no one but only imam uz zamaan's and his rightful dai can understand each word of quran.
SBM wrote: Adam and TB
Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to make ROTI, Where does it say women to stay home and do TOPI GHUTWU and making RIDA?
According to other translations by other educated muslim scholars

Many bohra woman sew topi,rida and other useful materials and go to other peoples home to make rotis which helps them to earn money.

Br SBM,

First read and understand true islam and them contradict views of Syedna Abu Jafar-us-Sadiq Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifussin TUS.
Br Qadir,

I hope you are aware of Khadija wife of Prophet was a businesswoman, she was not a home bound lady but used to deal with man in markets.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu May 21, 2015 11:04 am

SBM wrote: And did Syedna Abu Jaffer mentioned anything about HOME SCIENCE too. Did he mention about MEN aka ABDES making ROTI and holding ROTI competition
Syedna Mufaddal wants men also to be independent and not be dependent on women for food and when he asks women to do home science then its obvious that she wont get enough respect than a working woman so he wants men to understand the hard work a woman does while doing daily chores and making roti even in hot summers.

He just wants men to respect a woman who is just a housewife and understand how much hard word she does all day long.

He also encourages men to learn how to make rotis so that those whose wife has a job their husbands can help them in cooking and make their work easier.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu May 21, 2015 11:20 am

Qadir wrote:
SBM wrote: And did Syedna Abu Jaffer mentioned anything about HOME SCIENCE too. Did he mention about MEN aka ABDES making ROTI and holding ROTI competition
Syedna Mufaddal wants men also to be independent and not be dependent on women for food and when he asks women to do home science then its obvious that she wont get enough respect than a working woman so he wants men to understand the hard work a woman does while doing daily chores and making roti even in hot summers.

He just wants men to respect a woman who is just a housewife and understand how much hard word she does all day long.

He also encourages men to learn how to make rotis so that those whose wife has a job their husbands can help them in cooking and make their work easier.
Seems to me that if you respect a woman, first and foremost, you give her credit to choose for herself! You do not dictate to her the things she may study, and not studye. Your interpretation of Muffy's bayan is incorrect. His bayan is full of disrespect towards women.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu May 21, 2015 11:46 am

^^^ Muffy has stepped into a big pile of doo doo with his stance on women. The harder he struggles to step out of it, the more he covers himself in crap. His attitude towards women is mysogynistic. That means that he has neither respect nor sympathy for more than half of the population he (mis)leads. That is very evident from all of his bayans on women. Bohra women should dread the day when his views start getting enforced. Good bye professional success, good bye university education. Hello, roti-making and topi guthoing!

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu May 21, 2015 12:17 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:^^^ Muffy has stepped into a big pile of doo doo with his stance on women. The harder he struggles to step out of it, the more he covers himself in crap!
Some vivid imagery here!! :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Qadir
You mentioned Surha Nisa in your argument about women working from home when I asked you a specific Ayah you danced around it by what your Master said.
You instructed me to read Quran before talking about it and when I asked you for a specific Ayah about woman working from home you danced around GET A LIFE

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri May 22, 2015 5:46 am

Firstly i am sorry for stating the wrong surah name.

The surah which comments on working women is:

Surah Al-'Ahzab

Ayat 33

وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

This also refers not only to Ahle Bait's women but also to those who follow and believe them.

A women can work outside if the place where she works just has women present there.

A women can't work in presence of non-mahram men (with whom she can marry).

She can work in school, hospitals (with no direct touching to male patient except in case of emergencies), or do works suitable to nature of women like sewing.

Once again sorry for my mistake.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri May 22, 2015 7:06 am

Qadir wrote:Firstly i am sorry for stating the wrong surah name.

The surah which comments on working women is:

Surah Al-'Ahzab

Ayat 33

وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

This also refers not only to Ahle Bait's women but also to those who follow and believe them.

A women can work outside if the place where she works just has women present there.

A women can't work in presence of non-mahram men (with whom she can marry).

She can work in school, hospitals (with no direct touching to male patient except in case of emergencies), or do works suitable to nature of women like sewing.

Once again sorry for my mistake.
Why can a woman not keep her Lihaz and work as an engineer or in finance and aspire to be a CEO? No touching of men is necessary there? I know many Muslim women who do not shake hands with men. It is quite acceptable these days. In fact I would argue that working in an office is a lot more Islamic than running on the streets of Bombay and chasing MUffy's car for deedar. Or getting crushed in a crowd of men chasing after MUffy's palkhi! Check out the recent Surat pictures, you will see women in full-body contact with Muffy crazy men in their izhar of their Muffy craziness :wink:

HighFlyer

Unread post by HighFlyer » Fri May 22, 2015 10:08 am

Today is wiladat of Imam Hussain(s) according to islamic calender, isnt it amazing thaat even a small 2 paise kaa kothari birthday is celebrated but wiladat of aqa e qayenaat Imam HUSSAIN(s) wiladat goes unnoticed every year?

MUBARAK TO ALL TRUE MOMEENIN WILADATE IMAM HUSSAIN(s).

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 am

Maybe You will not understand why mumineen want to just get a Glance of the noorani chera of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.

Because your eyes are closed and brain is inactive to see the noor of the rightful dai of Imam Uz Zamaan.

Just listen to a whole waaz of Mufaddal Moula and maybe your eyes will open and you may see the noor in him.

And just FYI he just doesn't sit in palkhi for fun but only so that more no of people can see him clearly and dont create a crowd as like when he is in car.

I find it funny that when he sits in car you say that he is sitting in AC cars and all mumineen have to suffer in crowd.

When he sits on palkhi and mumineen do his deedar peacefully then you say he is enjoying with slaves carrying him.

Just tell me how he should go from one place to another as per your opinion.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 22, 2015 10:41 am

And just FYI he just doesn't sit in palkhi for fun but only so that more no of people can see him clearly and dont create a crowd as like when he is in car.
I find it funny that when he sits in car you say that he is sitting in AC cars and all mumineen have to suffer in crowd.
When he sits on palkhi and mumineen do his deedar peacefully then you say he is enjoying with slaves carrying him.
Funny Qadir you mentioned that
But I have never seen him in the Palkhi on the HOT streets outside, he is always in A/C buggy or car but he is always on Palkhi inside the air conditioned Markaz or Masjid
When was last time anyone say SMS walking or being taken on Palkhi in HOT SUN

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri May 22, 2015 11:23 am

Qadir wrote:Maybe You will not understand why mumineen want to just get a Glance of the noorani chera of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.

Because your eyes are closed and brain is inactive to see the noor of the rightful dai of Imam Uz Zamaan.

Just listen to a whole waaz of Mufaddal Moula and maybe your eyes will open and you may see the noor in him.

The point I was trying to make is not how muffs gets from one place to another but about his double standards about women. He is ok with women behaving like wild drunks rubbing against men in crowded streets or masjid sahens when they are doing deedar of him. But he is not ok with them working in an office where they can observe perfectly respectable behavior!

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:06 pm

FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG

Misleading analysis of the word "Ablagh": Sijill #65
The Qutbi Bohra Sijill #65 states:

"Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s Amal, in the context of the aforementioned Hadith, was the appointment of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as his successor. That was his Amal Saleh. His Niyyat, then, was the selection and preparation of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS to succeed Syedna Burhanuddin. That was Ablagh as it was to take place many years later and because Syedna Taher Saifuddin showered him with his abundant nazaraat."

Before and after the above given excerpt, the Qutbi Bohras have revealed A'ala bayanaat of "Ta'weel" which is contradictory to the amal of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) and Dawat principles.
Ref:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.in/2014/07/ ... enets.html
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.in/2015/03/ ... art-1.html

Let us refute the above statement of KQ, WITHOUT exposing any "ta'weel".

Please note: I will NOT be discussing Ta'weel bayans in this article. Publishing Ta'weel related bayans on a public forum such as Youtube is a clear violation of the Misaq.
POINT A
KQ draws faulty inference from the hadith of Rasulullah (SAW) and in turn shows utter disrespect and irreverence to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA). The hadith goes as follows:
نية المؤمن ابلغ من عمله
[The niyyat of a mumin is far reaching than his amal (deed)]

The word "ablagh" is a superlative tense of "baligh"
"ablagho min" means 'far reaching than'
According to the grammatical rule of superlative tense, "best" is always better than "good" and "farthest" is always farther than "far".
KQ is clearly saying that the deed (amal) of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) is Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA), and KQ is his intention (niyyat) - na'uzobillah.
The intention (niyyat) is "ablagh" than the deed (amal), so KQ slyly insinuates that he is better than Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA), OR, that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) was just a mere medium after Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) for the arrival of KQ as the ultimate conclusion! Hasha lillah!

The aforementioned Hadith has also been stated by Rasulullah (SAW) as follows:

نية المؤمن خير من عمله
[A mumin's intention is more honourable than his deed]
Raudat Hidayaat-Vol-3-Hadeeth 48
POINT B
The Fateli Dawat Sijill #65 website states:

"That was Ablagh as it was to take place many years later and because Syedna Taher Saifuddin showered him with his abundant nazaraat."

The meaning of "ablagh" has no relation with the phrase "to take place many years later" so this interpretation is totally unsound & completely incorrect.
Is KQ hinting that he was showered with more nazaraat by 51st Dai (RA) than Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA)?!

No Dai is lesser than the other. I would strongly advise KQ to refer the following verse of Syedi Sadiq Ali Saheb (QR) before drawing comparisons between Duat Kiraam (RA) to bolster his false claim:
In a previous article, I discussed the concept of "Most Beloved Son", and had posted a rhetorical question:

"Shouldn't the Mansoos be the "Most beloved son" and not any one else? Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was the physical and spiritual son of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. He is by far the "most beloved son". Unless KQ believes that he was more beloved to Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA than his own Mansoos (Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin)."

The answer I would have expected from KQ back then would have been, "Of course not! The Mansoos (in this case The 52nd Dai) is obviously more beloved to the 51st Dai". But after reading KQ's recent waaz transcript, it's crystal clear that KQ genuinely believes he is "far better", "far superior" and "ablagh" than Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. This is the sole reason he constantly went against Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

The number timeline in Qutbi Belief runs as follows:
1,2,3,...48,49,50, 51, 53 and then 52 (when convenient).
Ref:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/06 ... ng-52.html

Finally, it is evidently clear, that by giving such blasphemous, anti-Fatemi tasawwuraat, KQ is now void basic tawfeeq to the extent that he cannot help but utter these blunders during his public sermons. The Sijill Newsletters are compiled by his Qutbi children. In order for them to repeat their fathers' mistakes and later document it in their Sijill, further proves their lack of understanding of basic Fatemi Dawat tenets, and they too are void of all tawfeeq.

نعوذ بالله من الحور بعد الكور

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 22, 2015 5:25 pm

It seems that Badri Lacewala of Surat who is Muffy's biggest Chamcha and his front man managing all of Muffy's ill-gotten wealth is now on a buying spree accumulating Vintage Cars for his master ....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Last care has white plate with black number
I thought in India that means that car is NOT PRIVATE but FOR HIRE (RENTAL)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 22, 2015 6:38 pm

SBM wrote:Last care has white plate with black number
I thought in India that means that car is NOT PRIVATE but FOR HIRE (RENTAL)
Bro SBM,

Its the number plate of a private car and the rental car number plates are yellow with black numbers.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 22, 2015 9:16 pm

^
Thanks Br GM

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat May 23, 2015 6:08 am

SBM wrote:
Aljamea tus Saifiyah is the university where knowledge is imparted from an Islami Fatimi perspective as directed by al Quraan al Kareem and the irshaadat of Awliya ul Allah (AS).
Adam and TB
Sure.
Before I start,
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" pray NAMAZ. Eg: Arkaan, Rakat Numbers, Sunnat & Nafelat details.
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" give ZAKAAT. Eg: 1/40 of your wealth, give in Ramadan etc
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" do ROZA. Eg: When? How many days in Ramadan? What you can and cannot do? Sehori and Iftaar calculations?

For non 7 Pillar Ahkaam:
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" EAT? Example. Which animals you can and cannot. Which plants you can and cannot. How to eat? With your left or right?

And so on...

Awaiting a reply.
Thanks[/color]

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 23, 2015 7:06 am

Sure
Before I answer I am waiting from you cohort Qadir who quoted Quran Al Kareem about woman working from the house
Or can you quote me where in Fatimi Dawat and before your Goon Master SMS which Dai made the ROTI? Which Dai or Imam asked Abdes to make Noorani Roti.
In which book of Dawat does it says that Dai going to give Bayan of Shahadat of Imam Hussain goes in A/C Buggie with Band Baja
Waiting for an answer

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat May 23, 2015 7:56 am

which Dai made the ROTI? Which Dai or Imam asked Abdes to make Noorani Roti.

Moulana Hashim used to make Sareed هشم الثريد - hence his name was Hashim. (Sareed, is a mixture of Khubz [roti] and meat).

In which book of Dawat does it says that Dai going to give Bayan of Shahadat of Imam Hussain goes in A/C Buggie with Band Baja
Waiting for an answer

So. According to you.
Since the details of Namaz, Zakat, Roza etc isn't mentioned - We shouldn't carry out those deeds?
And if we do, how do we know how to go about doing it?

Sure.
Before I start,
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" pray NAMAZ. Eg: Arkaan, Rakat Numbers, Sunnat & Nafelat details.
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" give ZAKAAT. Eg: 1/40 of your wealth, give in Ramadan etc
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" do ROZA. Eg: When? How many days in Ramadan? What you can and cannot do? Sehori and Iftaar calculations?

For non 7 Pillar Ahkaam:
- "Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to" EAT? Example. Which animals you can and cannot. Which plants you can and cannot. How to eat? With your left or right?

And so on...

Awaiting a reply.
Thanks

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat May 23, 2015 8:38 am

it is fruitless to discuss over this roti making importance. definately roti making or such other basic routine chores are important and can be discussed at some informal levels. but muffy maula is taking the roti making campaign to wierd levels.

I am not really against the idea of roti making campaign, but rather want to take it as extra co-curricular acitivity for fun and bonding rather than give it a spritual religious angle. since he got to the seat, his reign is filled with fun and frolic activities for himself, he seems to be entertaining himself with such easy to understand activities and farmans, rather than take on some serious and pressing issues of the community. this guy is on a helluva vacation round the year. his speeches and sermons also revolve around petty chores which does not really require such emphasis. keeping his subjects ( praja) busy in entertaining him with variety of ziayafats, welcoming parade, fancy dresses and gliterrati.

With time, FMB, Roti making, Home Science, Ghar-no-kono campaigns will die down and replaces with similar other regressive or trivial propaganda. what is required is serious level efforts towards raising life standards by focussing on education, healthcare and take care of religious obedience. enforcing daadhi, topi and ghar-no-kono is not the only way to satisfy his KRAs.

In all these tamasha, religion is taking the beating. act of namaaz has become faster rather than important. many such other aspects of religion or bohra way of life is reduced to token ritual.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Qadir wrote:Maybe You will not understand why mumineen want to just get a Glance of the noorani chera of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.

The point I was trying to make is not how muffs gets from one place to another but about his double standards about women. He is ok with women behaving like wild drunks rubbing against men in crowded streets or masjid sahens when they are doing deedar of him. But he is not ok with them working in an office where they can observe perfectly respectable behavior!
"HYPOCRICY ! He is ok with women behaving like wild drunks rubbing against men in crowded streets or masjid sahens when they are doing deedar of him. But he is not ok with them working in an office where they can observe perfectly respectable behavior!"

STRONGLY AGREE.TAKE ANY EVENTS SAD OR HAPPY IN LAST MANY YEARS I FIND WOMEN EASILY MIXING UP WITH MEN - SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH NA MEHRAM MEN FALLING ON MEN COMPLETLY EXPOSED BODY NOT CIVILIZED BEHAVIOUR ...TOO INDECENT. LAST YEAR WHEN X SYEDNA PASSED AWAY I WITNESS WOMEN CROWD BEHAVING LIKE DRUNKS FORGETTING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN, WHERE THEY SO SAD THAT THEY DIDNT THINK ABOUT IZZAT OR WERE THEY ENJOYING FUN?

NOW THEY WILL BLAME MINDSET OF DIVERSE SEX.I WILL CALL IT BLATANT HYPOCRICY !!!!!! WOMEN DONT SET EXAMPLE THEMSELVES OF WHAT THEY PREACH..DAWOODI BOHRA WOMENS ARE WORST OF ALL AND THERE MASTER HYPOCRITE

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat May 23, 2015 8:55 am

NAMAAZ, ZAKAAT and ROZA are all pillars of islam which have been consistently followed by all imams, doats since the time of Rasulullah. Yes they have been mentioned in quran many times. Adam - can you please point any Imam or doat which have NOT followed any of these ?

However can you please point out consistently if ROTI making was an amal which was followed by all doats and imams and was enforced like MS ? I don't have a problem with MS coming out with something like ROTI making. What I have a problem is he joining his ideas with Molatona Fatema SA and casting doubt on the "shafaat" of Molatona Fatema SA by saying that "if a woman does not make ROTI, can't tell whether she will get Molatona Fatema's shafaat or not". He is casting doubt on Molatena fatema's shafaat. All this just so that people follow his whimsical ideas and give legitimacy to it ?

Issue with Roti making is that it was NOT done or enforced by all imams and doats. Shezada Mufaddal bhaisaheb Saifuddin comes and makes it a part of "deen" . Most MS followers whom I know genuinely believe that this is a part of religion. One whom I talked with even remarked that "what use is praying namaz if you don't make roti ?" This is the mindset of a lot of people in the community currently. So its quite legitimate when some ask if this has any backing from amals, bayaans or past traditions of Quran majeed, imams and doat mutlaqeen.

If Roti making was such an important task as claimed by MS, then surely all the Imams and Doats would have done it and would have done it consistently as MS wants. Its the extreme and uncompromising importance to roti making which is an issue with MS dawat. Not Roti making itself.

Many new amals have been started by various doats - eg. reciting Yaseen after fajr namaz by Syedna Zakiuddin RA (41st dai). However when Syedna started this rasam, he never said if you don't do this you won't get shafaat of Panjatan paak. He did not link a mumin's najaat with praying Yaseen after fajr namaz. This is however the impact of work of MS and his Amils - including the published munajaat in past Ramadaan.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat May 23, 2015 9:31 am

byculla wrote:NAMAAZ, ZAKAAT and ROZA are all pillars of islam which have been consistently followed by all imams, doats since the time of Rasulullah. Yes they have been mentioned in quran many times. Adam - can you please point any Imam or doat which have NOT followed any of these ?
Can you give me the reference of the Ayats that give information on How to Pray Namaz, How to Fast, and How to give Zakaat please?
Example:
How many Rakaats, Different types of Farizat Namaaz.
How many days of Ramadan, and what and what not to do in Roza.
The calculation of Zakaat as per the Quran.

Just to name a few.

Thanks
Last edited by Adam on Sat May 23, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Sat May 23, 2015 9:38 am

Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters,

I have recently joined the forum. I was following the forum for sometime and got a lot of insight into the history of dawoodi bohras, saifee mahal and their members and reality of present situation around the world. I truly would like to admit that before visiting this forum, I was kind of living in a bubble but later on came to realize that there was lot more to truth. When I initially read few posts which was totally impossible to be true to me and after reading abuses hurled at Dai in every post, and the posts so harsh that it was impossible to be true to an abde. I went into a deep depression and i was broken emotionally and mentally and my world shattered before my eyes, as my belief from decades could be just like any other person's belief and the certainity of being on the right path and only path acceptable to Allah swt could be just like faith of another person from another faith.

But Alhamdulillah time has healed me and made me more strong to face reality and take the criticism.

I would like to make my stand clear that I am a dawoodi Bohra and like the majority I had accepted sms as the Dai but at the time of wafaat of smb (r.a) and the email received from Fatemi dawat i started having doubts that something was wrong and i started looking on internet and came accross this site. As it was mentioned earlier by someone that there is only 2 possibilities at this stage that either one can be right or both are wrong but both cannot be right. So like many others i am also in a confused state as to who should I believe.

And at last I would like to thank few dedicated members for taking pain to create awareness and exposing wrong happenings within and helping poor members of the community. Though I may not agree with all of their posts or stands.

Thank you

Your brother in faith

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 23, 2015 10:33 am

Welcome on board and hope you will share your experience

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Sat May 23, 2015 10:49 am

SBM wrote:Welcome on board and hope you will share your experience
Thank you brother sbm