Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by Adam » Sat May 23, 2015 11:27 am

Jai wrote:Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters,

I have recently joined the forum. I was following the forum for sometime and got a lot of insight into the history of dawoodi bohras
Salaam,
If you want to learn about Dawoodi Bohras, you've come to the WRONG place.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat May 23, 2015 11:48 am

Adam wrote:

I have recently joined the forum. I was following the forum for sometime and got a lot of insight into the history of dawoodi bohras
Salaam,
All you are ever going to learn about Dawoodi Bohras from anywhere, including their books and internet sources, are interpretations and opinions. Never the "Truth", although some will claim that they alone possess the "Truth". You should listen to them or learn from them but always with a hefty dose of salt. :)

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat May 23, 2015 12:22 pm

This site is open to all who care to register and contribute. As a result whatever is offered is at best, the observations and opinions, backed by either fact or fiction, experience or propaganda, under the guise of anonymity.

As such, there are many facets to the topics under discussion, and fiercely opposing arguments. What you find here is a display of passion, intellect, reasoning, rage, loyalty, - facts, myths, all the ingredients that make for perhaps the only channel available to Bohras for expressing their ideas and opinions. The butchering among contributors is no different from most other online forums.

The ultimate Truth is not for you and I or any of us to judge, except the almighty, Allah Subhanahu.

All you and I can do is ponder upon the veracity of the arguments offered here, reflect on it given your God-given intellect and Ikhtiaar (capacity for using your own judgement), based on your life experience and come to your own conclusions on what you believe is the truth.

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Sat May 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Saif53 wrote:
FROM THE QUTBI BOHRA BLOG

Misleading analysis of the word "Ablagh": Sijill #65
The Qutbi Bohra Sijill #65 states:

"Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s Amal, in the context of the aforementioned Hadith, was the appointment of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as his successor. That was his Amal Saleh. His Niyyat, then, was the selection and preparation of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS to succeed Syedna Burhanuddin. That was Ablagh as it was to take place many years later and because Syedna Taher Saifuddin showered him with his abundant nazaraat."

Before and after the above given excerpt, the Qutbi Bohras have revealed A'ala bayanaat of "Ta'weel" which is contradictory to the amal of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) and Dawat principles.
Ref:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.in/2014/07/ ... enets.html
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.in/2015/03/ ... art-1.html

Let us refute the above statement of KQ, WITHOUT exposing any "ta'weel".

Please note: I will NOT be discussing Ta'weel bayans in this article. Publishing Ta'weel related bayans on a public forum such as Youtube is a clear violation of the Misaq.
POINT A
KQ draws faulty inference from the hadith of Rasulullah (SAW) and in turn shows utter disrespect and irreverence to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA). The hadith goes as follows:
نية المؤمن ابلغ من عمله
[The niyyat of a mumin is far reaching than his amal (deed)]

The word "ablagh" is a superlative tense of "baligh"
"ablagho min" means 'far reaching than'
According to the grammatical rule of superlative tense, "best" is always better than "good" and "farthest" is always farther than "far".
KQ is clearly saying that the deed (amal) of Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) is Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA), and KQ is his intention (niyyat) - na'uzobillah.
The intention (niyyat) is "ablagh" than the deed (amal), so KQ slyly insinuates that he is better than Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA), OR, that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) was just a mere medium after Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) for the arrival of KQ as the ultimate conclusion! Hasha lillah!

The aforementioned Hadith has also been stated by Rasulullah (SAW) as follows:

نية المؤمن خير من عمله
[A mumin's intention is more honourable than his deed]
Raudat Hidayaat-Vol-3-Hadeeth 48
POINT B
The Fateli Dawat Sijill #65 website states:

"That was Ablagh as it was to take place many years later and because Syedna Taher Saifuddin showered him with his abundant nazaraat."

The meaning of "ablagh" has no relation with the phrase "to take place many years later" so this interpretation is totally unsound & completely incorrect.
Is KQ hinting that he was showered with more nazaraat by 51st Dai (RA) than Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA)?!

No Dai is lesser than the other. I would strongly advise KQ to refer the following verse of Syedi Sadiq Ali Saheb (QR) before drawing comparisons between Duat Kiraam (RA) to bolster his false claim:
In a previous article, I discussed the concept of "Most Beloved Son", and had posted a rhetorical question:

"Shouldn't the Mansoos be the "Most beloved son" and not any one else? Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA was the physical and spiritual son of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. He is by far the "most beloved son". Unless KQ believes that he was more beloved to Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA than his own Mansoos (Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin)."

The answer I would have expected from KQ back then would have been, "Of course not! The Mansoos (in this case The 52nd Dai) is obviously more beloved to the 51st Dai". But after reading KQ's recent waaz transcript, it's crystal clear that KQ genuinely believes he is "far better", "far superior" and "ablagh" than Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. This is the sole reason he constantly went against Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

The number timeline in Qutbi Belief runs as follows:
1,2,3,...48,49,50, 51, 53 and then 52 (when convenient).
Ref:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/06 ... ng-52.html

Finally, it is evidently clear, that by giving such blasphemous, anti-Fatemi tasawwuraat, KQ is now void basic tawfeeq to the extent that he cannot help but utter these blunders during his public sermons. The Sijill Newsletters are compiled by his Qutbi children. In order for them to repeat their fathers' mistakes and later document it in their Sijill, further proves their lack of understanding of basic Fatemi Dawat tenets, and they too are void of all tawfeeq.

نعوذ بالله من الحور بعد الكور
Bro saif53,

I can only say from my experience that my teacher use to say that Syedna Taher Saifuddin (r.a) was like shams ud duwat mutlaqeen (sun amongst the duats). Then according to authors logic and his advise to listen to the nasihat by Syedi sadiq ali saheb (no dai is lesser than the other) shouldn't the advise be given to muallims also. As it clearly means that his status was more elevated than all the other duats.

And personally I believe that some can exceed others. Cause He swt will measure deeds equal to an atoms weight. But only if mentioned specifically by higher authority like a Dai or Imam a.s as who has excelled others then only we can know otherwise to conclude by ourselves is great sin and is equivalent to kufr. We cannot and should not even judge our fellow human beings also.

Author is mentioning the nasihat to support his claim. But logic cannot accept that all the duats will be equal in the mizaan as they will excel each other based on their ikhlaas, aamaal etc... The nasihat could most certainly mean that we should not be judging between them and all duats are vested with equal authority and should be respected and obeyed equally and it is with this perspective mentioned and not otherwise.

Future duats can excel the previous ones. Maybe since sts r.a was dai and knew that skq was to also become dai and may excel and that could be the reason for showering more nazaraat on skq and he being more beloved son than his own mansoos.

Status of dai is more than mansoos. Because history has shown some sons excelled even their father and brothers.

That is just my reasoning for the post. I had few examples to be added but then i did not want to go overboard. And it would include examples of some high ranking personalities which I think would be unfair.

Please brothers I may be wrong, so kindly correct me and my apologies in advance for any mistakes.

I seek forgiveness from almighty for my errors.

Jai

Unread post by Jai » Sat May 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Adam wrote:

Salaam,
Salaam brother adam,

Thank you for your advise.

I did not come here to learn about DB. It is absolutely true that i got lot of insight and info from this website. which i could not have got going to mosques alone or sitting with bohri friends.

Bro you are from few out here who I respect cause you reply with references and have replied to some of the most twisted and tricky questions.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat May 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Jai wrote: Bro (Adam) you are from few out here who I respect cause you reply with references and have replied to some of the most twisted and tricky questions.
Brother Adam deserves respect, no doubt. Unfortunately, the books from which he provides references are mostly obscure and not readily available and most are in Arabic too so that, even if readily available, they would be difficult, if not impossible, for most Bohras to read.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat May 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Adam - NAMAZ, ZAKAT and ROZA (Sawm) are mentioned in quran many times. You can do a simple google search and get a response on that.

With regards to your specific question that which place in quran its mentioned that there are 5 farizat in a day and so forth, I don't know the answer but I am 100% sure its mentioned in the quran because
- Namaz, Roza and Sawm are mentioned in quran multiple times. They are pillars of Islam.
- Its the tradition of Panjatan Paak, all Aimmat tahereen and Doat mutlaqeen have themselves followed it and have given that as a requirement to the followers.
- There is riwayat from Rasulullah and Amirul Mumineen SA that "koi sukhi ya geeli cheez ehvi nathi ke je quran ma mawjood nathi". Once a person came to Amirul Mumineen and asked that his horse is not controllable. Is there anything in quran to solve his problem. Amirul Mumineen gave him an ayat which resolved his problem. There is also riwayat that once Amirul mumineen started sabaq to his followers and started explaining the meaning of Bismillah. Till morning he was not able to even explain the meaning of the "nukta" of "be".
Quran has vast knowledge and has knowledge about all knowledge. Are you trying to tell me that the holy Quran would not have the knowledge about how many farizat in a day ? If you are then you are essentially negating Rasulullah and Amirul Mumineen. If not then we're in agreement - not sure where the question is.

You have been not able to quote any haq na saheb who ever put a "precondition of roti making" on the "Shafaat" of Molatona Fatema before MS. If roti making was of such high significance (that Molatona Fatema SA's shafaat may or may not come to mumenaat based on whether you make rotis), surely Syedna Burhanuddin RA and previous doats before him would have mentioned it as a very important amal - But they have NOT. Contrary to that NAMAZ, ROZA and ZAKAT are pillars of islam - mentioned in quran multiple times and has been always the tradition of Panjatan Paak, all Aimmat Tahereen and Doat Mutlaqeen.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat May 23, 2015 3:56 pm

You have failed to grasp what Adam is saying - roti making is now the 8th pillar.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 23, 2015 4:37 pm

kimanumanu wrote:You have failed to grasp what Adam is saying - roti making is now the 8th pillar.
Actually everyone has failed to grasp what Adam really wants to say..... Allah (swt) > Prophet (s.a.w.) > Mola Ali (a.s.) > Imam (a.s.) > DAI !! No wonder the brain dead abdes believe the Dai to be 'Ilahul Ard' !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 23, 2015 5:59 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :-

Ek baar ek bunder (monkey) ko jungle ka raja bana diya gaya. Uske baad janata ek din apni shikaayat leke us bunder raja ke paas gai aur use door karne ke liye madad maangi. Itna sunte hi bunder ek pedh se doosre pedh aur doosre se teesre pedh par chhalaang lagaane laga. Yeh dekh kar janata ne hairaan hokar raja se poocha ki aap ye kya kar rahe ho to bunder bola aap dekh nahi rahe ki main aapki problems ko lekar kitni bhaag daud kar raha hoon !!

( Is kahani se Muffy ya Dai ke 'Kun Safar' ka koi sambandh nahi hai )
:lol: :lol:

asad

Unread post by asad » Sat May 23, 2015 11:38 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:You have failed to grasp what Adam is saying - roti making is now the 8th pillar.
Actually everyone has failed to grasp what Adam really wants to say..... Allah (swt) > Prophet (s.a.w.) > Mola Ali (a.s.) > Imam (a.s.) > DAI !! No wonder the brain dead abdes believe the Dai to be 'Ilahul Ard' !!
Br. GM,

Its not Adam's problem that he says this because 51, 52 and MS wants every one to believe that Dai > Allah + Panjatan + Imam's. he is the manifestation of all in one. THE ONE

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 24, 2015 2:01 am

byculla wrote:Adam - NAMAZ, ZAKAT and ROZA (Sawm) are mentioned in quran many times. You can do a simple google search and get a response on that.

With regards to your specific question that which place in quran its mentioned that there are 5 farizat in a day and so forth, I don't know the answer but I am 100% sure its mentioned in the quran because
- Namaz, Roza and Sawm are mentioned in quran multiple times. They are pillars of Islam.
Okay. So if you are 100% sure. Then where is it?
Why don't you Google it like someone mentioned?
Quran has vast knowledge and has knowledge about all knowledge. Are you trying to tell me that the holy Quran would not have the knowledge about how many farizat in a day ? If you are then you are essentially negating Rasulullah and Amirul Mumineen. If not then we're in agreement - not sure where the question is.

@byculla & SBM (who's conveniently dodging the question after posting it).
I am not negating anything. It IS in the Quran.

I am simply asking YOU where it is mentioned in the Quran.
Where are the details of the 7 pillars mentioned in the Quran?

All the proggies are quick to jump to calling me names, but won't answer this simple question.
GM, asad, byculla, SBM, fayaaz? Anybody?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 24, 2015 7:21 am

@byculla & SBM (who's conveniently dodging the question after posting it).
Learned from the Master Adam aka Taha who always disappears when confronted many questions. I already put my opinion and many are already asking and providing their view points
As usual Adam never responded where in Quran or which Duat started ROTI making and ROTI COMPETITION as part of Dawat
Which Dai went to Zikr E Husain in A/C Buggy with Band Baja
Why all the projects started by SBM-SMS have been failure example Saify Technical High School--Construction of Zarih for Fatema Zehra-and now SBU
Where is all the gold and money collected for Zarih disappear
and Finally
Is You Paymaster living the lives of Ahle Bayt or Firun and Yazidi Dynasty
So let you start answering all these questions and I will reply to btw I have never said I am an SCHOLAR in Quran or Isalm and I donot get in debate about those SCHOLARLY view points

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 24, 2015 7:23 am

GM, asad, byculla, SBM, fayaaz? Anybody?
You forgot Biradar and Anjami who have been tearing you apart with your stupid arguments in past

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 am

byculla wrote: You have been not able to quote any haq na saheb who ever put a "precondition of roti making" on the "Shafaat" of Molatona Fatema before MS. If roti making was of such high significance (that Molatona Fatema SA's shafaat may or may not come to mumenaat based on whether you make rotis), surely Syedna Burhanuddin RA and previous doats before him would have mentioned it as a very important amal - But they have NOT..
Abde can lap up anything that is dished out to them by their maula. They don’t need nor bothered to look for justification in Quran, Hadith or sunnah or anywhere else. Maula-ye-farmaayu-maathe-uthaavi-low .. this roti making and other trivial tamasha is to keep the abdes busy and entertained. One would take the maula seriously only when there is some reward and what bigger reward than promise of heaven. The promise of heaven is one of the main USPs of kothar Inc. also maula need to dazzle the abdes with big fancy words and promises.

Many more interesting developments, enjoy the evolution …

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun May 24, 2015 11:37 am

Adam wrote:
I am simply asking YOU where it is mentioned in the Quran.
Where are the details of the 7 pillars mentioned in the Quran?

Quran is an exhortation to have faith in Allah and His message and prescriptions for 'religious' ritual and social conduct.

Quran is very clear on faith and graphic in describing Heaven for those with faith and Hell for those who don't.

For rituals and social conduct, the Quran is not always explicitly clear and Muslims rely on 'authorities' to interpret the Quran for them. This situation is ripe for the creation of hundreds of feuding sects and cults claiming supreme authority in the interpretation of the scripture, each having their own version of Sunnah.

The result is that most Muslims have no idea what the the Quran stands for but know only what their authority tells them about it. The reliance on their particular authority is of course inculcated in infancy. Most do not grow out of this conditioning.

Some of these become extreme supporters of their conditioning and become its fanatical supporters. Here they are known as abdes.

Others grow out to become non-believers. They remain in the fold for social reasons and are anti-Bohras. Many become agnostics and atheists.

And yet others, replace the conditioning of their infancy, primarily because of 'oedipus complex', to become extremists in rival sects and cults. On this forum they are represented by non-Bohra Wahhabis.

Quran may not explicitly detail 7 pillars but every pillar will be backed up by the sect's interpretation of the Quran and Sunnah by its leaders.

Among Bohras, the authority is one. It is the Dai. He has the same authority as the Imam, Prophet and Allah, and therefore that of the Quran.

It is pointless asking "where in the Quran is the Dai's conduct justified?". He is the veritable Quran himself, the "mazhar" of both the Quran and Allah combined. So, if he asks you to make roti, you are to understand that the command comes from Allah Himself, just as you would follow the Prophet if he were here to ask you to make the roti.
Last edited by fayyaaz on Sun May 24, 2015 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Among Bohras, the authority is one. It is the Dai. He has the same authority as the Imam, Prophet and Allah, and therefore that of the Quran.
And that is precisely the reason why the abde bohras are idol worshippers.
just as you would follow the Prophet if he were here to ask you to make the roti.
Unfortunately for the bohras, the Quran makes it clear that the prophet (saw) doesn't say or do anything except if it is a command from Allah. The Dai has no such waiver in the Quran. Infact, nothing the current fool, sitting on the throne of the Dai, says can be from any authority higher than a joker in a circus.

By the way, I like the post from humanbeing. It hit the nail on the head. The dawoodi bohra joker Dai is like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Quran may not explicitly detail 7 pillars but every pillar will be backed up by the sect's interpretation of the Quran and Sunnah by its leaders.
Some interpretation's can easily be seen to be flights of fantasy based upon pre-built notions of idols and idol worship (Walayat). It is fairly easy to spot these tales of fantasy unless you happen to be one of the idol worshippers. For example, the bohra interpretation of a part of 33:33 can be easily debunked by and for the one with an open mind. For those singing praises of the joker, well, what can be done?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 24, 2015 1:48 pm

SBM wrote:
As usual Adam never responded where in Quran or which Duat started ROTI making and ROTI COMPETITION as part of Dawat
Which Dai went to Zikr E Husain in A/C Buggy with Band Baja
I did respond. Since you had a question about Roti, I asked you where the 7 Pillars (or 5 according to you) are mentioned in the Quran.

Please answer that. Or google it if you're not a scholar. You'll realise the answer for yourself.
OR. You could ask byculla, who's "100% sure" it's in the Quran.

When you give up. Let me know. And i'll give you the answer.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun May 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Adam wrote: I asked you where the 7 Pillars (or 5 according to you) are mentioned in the Quran.
Adam, could you say where pillar #1, Walayat, meaning love for the Dai or Imam or Prophet or Allah is mentioned in the Quran?

According to this Quran dictionary, http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=wly, Walayat occurs twice in the Quran in the meaning of protection or authority. In 8:72, it occurs in connection with the 'Protection from allies". In 18:44, it occurs in connection with "Authority of Allah".

So how is protection equal to love. I guess that you could say that if you protect someone you are expressing 'love', like a mother, human or animal, protects her offspring from danger.

Then, if the Dai protects you, you can say that that is because he has love or walayat for you. And you in turn protect him because you have love or walayat for him.

If that is the case, then walayat and love are the same in interpretation of the Bohra sect. Your comment, Adam?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 24, 2015 4:47 pm

MUFFY ARRIVES IN MUMBAI IN HIS FAVOURITE PALKHI ACCOMPANIED BY BAND BAAJA

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 25, 2015 3:11 am

fayyaaz wrote:[Quran is an exhortation to have faith in Allah and His message and prescriptions for 'religious' ritual and social conduct.

Quran is very clear on faith and graphic in describing Heaven for those with faith and Hell for those who don't.

For rituals and social conduct, the Quran is not always explicitly clear and Muslims rely on 'authorities' to interpret the Quran for them. This situation is ripe for the creation of hundreds of feuding sects and cults claiming supreme authority in the interpretation of the scripture, each having their own version of Sunnah.

The result is that most Muslims have no idea what the the Quran stands for but know only what their authority tells them about it. The reliance on their particular authority is of course inculcated in infancy. Most do not grow out of this conditioning.

Some of these become extreme supporters of their conditioning and become its fanatical supporters. Here they are known as abdes.

Others grow out to become non-believers. They remain in the fold for social reasons and are anti-Bohras. Many become agnostics and atheists.

And yet others, replace the conditioning of their infancy, primarily because of 'oedipus complex', to become extremists in rival sects and cults. On this forum they are represented by non-Bohra Wahhabis.

It is pointless asking "where in the Quran is the Dai's conduct justified?". He is the veritable Quran himself, the "mazhar" of both the Quran and Allah combined. So, if he asks you to make roti, you are to understand that the command comes from Allah Himself, just as you would follow the Prophet if he were here to ask you to make the roti.
Well summarized,

Infact the last point makes sense. and this is a strong justification from many abdes that, farmaan of maula (dai) is inspired from allah- imam - dai ... a leader in every era .. many abdes beleive, leader is here to ease thier stress and efforts by guiding the complex path of faith by making it easier to follow. dont look left or right .. just follow .. follow the leader .. but dont forget to pay !! there is no free lunch !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 25, 2015 3:18 am

Muffy maula is too much !! .. never gets tired of the abde paparazzi, everywhere he needs a grand welcome .. he may get so used to the fan fare .. he may ask his followers to stand with band baja to welcome his return from bait-ul-khala ( bathrooms / toilet ) also ..

raudat tahera street has become like a carnival la vegas kinda thing .. must be entertaining or annoying for residents. jee-tey-jee muffy maula chaar kandho par aa gaye hai ..

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 am

humanbeing wrote:Muffy maula is too much !! .. never gets tired of the abde paparazzi, everywhere he needs a grand welcome .. he may get so used to the fan fare .. he may ask his followers to stand with band baja to welcome his return from bait-ul-khala ( bathrooms / toilet ) also ..

raudat tahera street has become like a carnival la vegas kinda thing .. must be entertaining or annoying for residents. jee-tey-jee muffy maula chaar kandho par aa gaye hai ..
Br. Human Being,

all the sensible people have left the Bohri mohalla and shifted to suburbs or other parts of Mohammad Ali road, Byculla etc because of this never ending circus.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon May 25, 2015 5:22 am

asad wrote:
humanbeing wrote:Muffy maula is too much !! .. never gets tired of the abde paparazzi, everywhere he needs a grand welcome .. he may get so used to the fan fare .. he may ask his followers to stand with band baja to welcome his return from bait-ul-khala ( bathrooms / toilet ) also ..

Br. Human Being,

all the sensible people have left the Bohri mohalla and shifted to suburbs or other parts of Mohammad Ali road, Byculla etc because of this never ending circus.
If all this show-biz continues, pretty soon people (sane ones at least) will be moving out of the Bohra "club / cult" too

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon May 25, 2015 11:05 am

Muffybhai is at zambia now .SHIKARI trip shuroo...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 25, 2015 4:20 pm

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY NORMAL/HEALTHY PERSON ROAMING IN A PALKHI IN "HIS OWN HOUSE" ??

Huzurala TUS graciously granted Sharaf to Anjuman-E-Shiate Ali at Saifee Mahal on Saturday, 5mi Shabaan al Karim, 23rd May, 2015.

5th Shaban, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 25, 2015 4:29 pm

AARTI PUJA OF BOHRA BHAGWAN.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 25, 2015 4:33 pm

watsup msg :-

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 25, 2015 5:55 pm

^
Br GM
You also need to add
Dar Jumerate Gutter ni Safai Karey and ehna pehla Rasata per Jhado aapey and Ya Modi Moula nau Narro Buland Awaaz maa Aapey. Aa Kaam Libas E Anwar naa bajaye Liabas e Hindutuva maa Pehney and kaam anjaam dei. :D :) :)