Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Abu Mithaiwala, Brother-in-law (Saala) of Badri Lacewala, the front man and blue eyed boy of Muffy !!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 23, 2015 10:00 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Shaina NC enjoying private dinner with Qaid Chor and family at Shaina's house. The girl in blue dress is a Bohra... Notice- No Rida, No Dupatta also.... Shaina's mother Munira Jasdanwala is a Bohra so now Qaid Chor is pulling strings to save the loot... Shaina NC is daughter of ex-sheriff of Mumbai, Nana Chudasama and Shaina is a key BJP leader and because of her contacts the Saifee Mahal mafias got many of their projects cleared...In the past, Qaid Chor used to speak against Chudasama family during the regime of SMB and when Congress government was in power but as government has changed he too has changed colours like chameleon.

Somebody(Adam) please go and tell Muffu mola that his elder brother(Don QJ) is fraternizing with bohra women(sakina kapasi rangawala) who do not wear ridah..
Now how will he convince abdes to shout at their ladies(who do not wear ridah) when his own blood and most trusted accomplice is out there not following his orders in public

https://www.facebook.com/sakinadreams

fraternize (verb)= associate or form a friendship with someone, especially when one is not supposed to.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sat May 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Mohammed:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Further to the hozefa africawala/qutbi chunawala episode of surat....
Attachments
AUD-20150523-WA0001.mp3
(217.19 KiB) Downloaded 4124 times
AUD-20150523-WA0002.mp3
(401.67 KiB) Downloaded 4123 times

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 23, 2015 10:15 pm

qjbj wrote:Here is the video from fwd posted by GM bhai
Re: the Bohra Akhada.mov
After a long time comes another video which makes me more certain about the false in DMBS claim of being a Dai
Consider this ..when our parents see us too close to firecrakers in diwali they warn us to get away (Parental instinct to protect us).
In Circus when animals are made to jump inside fire rings, the "Cruelty Against Animals" groups protest it.
But now we have a revolutionary thinker/Leader .
This guy(supposedly their spiritual father and mother) encourages young children to jump through fire rings , instead of advising the elders of the society to refrain from such dangerous "circus like" activities not meant for children.

Well in hindsight , what else can one expect from a male-chauvinistic,with unbridled anger to do to (mis)lead a community.

Jo leader apni Qaum ke baccho ko is duniya mein aag se kudwayega
woh to us duniya mein jahannum se kya bachaayega?
(A leader who encourages children to jump in fire rings? how can we expect him to protect us from Hell Fire)
Who needs enemies when we have spiritual leaders like this. :twisted:

A thought to ponder for Adam and his kind
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 am

Admin wrote:Posting it on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
------------------------------------------
Vayez by an ordinary bohra Badri Lacewala who is the biggest chamcha of muffy and who is muffys front man owning a fleet of luxurious cars, a helicopter and vast real estate from money given by muffy.... black money converted to white. He was a petty businessman owning a small shop selling lace in the bylanes of zampa bazar surat and he has a live in relationship with a bohri girl since couple of years. This chamcha flatters muffy in this vayez using the most saleable marketing tool "burhanuddin mola" and coerces bohras into giving more and more ziyafat and wajebat. In the last part he abuses khuzema qutbuddin no end and calls him worse then a dog, just to gather brownie points from muffy and emotionally charge the [DELETED] bohras listening to the bayan of a non entity who is neither an amil or mulla but just a chamcha of muffy managing muffys illgotten wealth looted from bohras
tsk tsk. I thought language was to be controlled?
Who's to blame? Admin or Gulam Mohammed? Or are they the same?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 24, 2015 2:31 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
qjbj wrote:Here is the video from fwd posted by GM bhai
Jo leader apni Qaum ke baccho ko is duniya mein aag se kudwayega
(A leader who encourages children to jump in fire rings? how can we expect him to protect us from Hell Fire)

I'm not sure which video you are referring to. I'm guessing it's something to do with fire. Hence I am replying to your above comment.

If you are a Dawoodi Bohra, do you read the Duas in the Hafti?
In Volume 2, in Dua Sijistaani (by Syedna Abu Yaqub al Sijistani, who was a Dai during the Imams times) it is mentioned:
اللهم لو علمت ان رضاك في النار... لم استعذ منها.. و سئلت كوني فيها
(O Allah, if I knew that your happiness was (me being) in Hell, then I would never ask you to keep me away from it. Instead, I would ask you to put me in it.)

Just saying. If you had any knowledge about anything related to the Dawoodi Bohras, you wouldn't say stupid things.

Stop the hatred. Open your eyes.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun May 24, 2015 2:46 am

Adam wrote:
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Jo leader apni Qaum ke baccho ko is duniya mein aag se kudwayega

I'm not sure which video you are referring to. I'm guessing it's something to do with fire. Hence I am replying to your above comment.

In Volume 2, in Dua Sijistaani (by Syedna Abu Yaqub al Sijistani, who was a Dai during the Imams times) it is mentioned:
(O Allah, if I knew that your happiness was (me being) in Hell, then I would never ask you to keep me away from it. Instead, I would ask you to put me in it.)

Just saying. If you had any knowledge about anything related to the Dawoodi Bohras, you wouldn't say stupid things.

the video i am mentioning can be found on below link ...it was posted by "qjbj" on April 16th ..hope you enjoy the circus of which DMBS is the ring master

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10496&start=420

and by the way ..I learnt how to hate by watching your DMBS sermon which he delivered in Udaipur where he said 'Sijjin ma jalse" ..
Welcome to the "Hate party" which was started by your DMBS .
That hate sermon too i saw on this website. ...i am sure u had seen it.. since all abdes are made to watch his twisted sermons :twisted:
After you watch the video..do let me know what u think of the safety factor of the circus :twisted:

Since you seem to be quite pompous about ur knowledge of duas,can you let me know what dua the below aayat is from what does it mean and in what context..
I hope with all the resources you seem to be privy to you will be able to answer it.

"Wal -mugausham Washamsham Wa-bashaa Wa-hashaa Lau-nashaa. Kabaa kabaa kabaa. Yanjali Yanjali Yanjali"

DMBS=Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhaisaheb..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 24, 2015 7:27 am

^
Br Moiez
Don't expect Adam to answer all these relevant questions, He will disappear and then question me and others as per his Master's command

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun May 24, 2015 9:15 am

IMG-20150520-WA0018.jpg

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun May 24, 2015 10:32 am

Adam wrote:
Vayez by an ordinary bohra Badri Lacewala who is the biggest chamcha of muffy and who is muffys front man owning a fleet of luxurious cars, a helicopter and vast real estate from money given by muffy.... black money converted to white. He was a petty businessman owning a small shop selling lace in the bylanes of zampa bazar surat and he has a live in relationship with a bohri girl since couple of years. This chamcha flatters muffy in this vayez using the most saleable marketing tool "burhanuddin mola" and coerces bohras into giving more and more ziyafat and wajebat. In the last part he abuses khuzema qutbuddin no end and calls him worse then a dog, just to gather brownie points from muffy and emotionally charge the [DELETED] bohras listening to the bayan of a non entity who is neither an amil or mulla but just a chamcha of muffy managing muffys illgotten wealth looted from bohras
tsk tsk. I thought language was to be controlled?
Who's to blame? Admin or Gulam Mohammed? Or are they the same?
Thank you for pointing it out, it is now deleted.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Adam wrote: I'm not sure which video you are referring to. I'm guessing it's something to do with fire. Hence I am replying to your above comment.

the video i am mentioning can be found on below link ...it was posted by "qjbj" on April 16th
Thanks for the link.
The thought mentioned in the Dua stays the same.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun May 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Adam wrote:
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: the video i am mentioning can be found on below link ...it was posted by "qjbj" on April 16th
Thanks for the link.
Often in the vayez laanats are being put acrosss and bud duas made for the people who do not follow the sancticity of Muharram and are called Ola Musallmaan , Jahannam ma jalse. Dai al Ajal Sayedna Mufaddal Saifuddin does similar things. He rides in an air conditioned luxury buggy during Muharram , showing no remorse for the Shahadat of Imam Hussain and his Ahle bait and his fellow shohodaa. In fact sherbet and Nikaahs and opulent ziyafats are held from the tija onwards itself without even waiting for the sombre period to end. Now since Aqa Mufaddal clebrates Muharram with a grand fanfare entry and makes millions throughout ten days and more,is he not like the ola Musalmaan? So will not our beloved Dai , the mortal son of the Ilah al Ardh also burn in Hell ????

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Adam wrote:
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: the video i am mentioning can be found on below link ...it was posted by "qjbj" on April 16th
Thanks for the link.
And my thought and observation of a Petty self claimed leader (probably more like a general consensus on this forum) about your Circus Ring Master(DMBS) , who is often quite happy to spread the hate message of Fear and laanat baazi also stays the same.

By the way when can i expect my answer about the Dua aayats i asked before? I am sure the whole illiterate mob who you have employed to come up with answers are researching it :twisted: ..

Also did u inform your Ring Master(DMBS) about his elder Brother (Don QJ) fraternizing with bohra women who dont wear ridah..I am sure you read that post of mine but avoided to comment on that.

I think from nowonwards after seeing that video i will give a new Laqab to your DMBS as Circus Ring Master DMBS :mrgreen:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon May 25, 2015 1:31 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:Stop the hatred.
Look who is saying this.
You don't consider lanat on the Mazoon is hatred! Don't you think a long 50 years in the post of Mazoon to SMB will not make dent on SMB era, when you send lanat to Mazoon? By sending lanat you clearly confirm that SMB has kept a wrong person in his service to dawat and therefor SMB has done dis-service to dawat. Come to your sense and stop hatred.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 25, 2015 2:58 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Also did u inform your Ring Master(DMBS) about his elder Brother (Don QJ) fraternizing with bohra women who dont wear ridah:
As per the farmaan; QJ is suppose to look at the non-rida bohra women with “tez-nigaah” .. but aankho mein to dollaraaa .. dollaraa dikhaai dete hai .. QJ miyaa ko !

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon May 25, 2015 5:06 am

humanbeing wrote:
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Also did u inform your Ring Master(DMBS) about his elder Brother (Don QJ) fraternizing with bohra women who dont wear ridah:
As per the farmaan; QJ is suppose to look at the non-rida bohra women with “tez-nigaah” .. but aankho mein to dollaraaa .. dollaraa dikhaai dete hai .. QJ miyaa ko !

:D :D :D

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon May 25, 2015 5:19 am

humanbeing wrote:
The tez nigaah is applicable only to the "aam aadmi / aurat". When there is money to be made or photo ops / publicity / mingling with the movers and shakers, then all the tez nigaah flies out the window.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu May 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Are aamils really khidmatguzars?!!!
Attachments
AUD-20150528-WA0012.mp3
(9.86 MiB) Downloaded 2663 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 28, 2015 10:10 pm

^
Who is the speaker?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Don't know how old this message is or if it has been posted before

HUZURALA tus NA TAAKIDAN IRSHAAD E AALI CHHE K KOI B MUMEEN AAPAS MA VIRASAT-TALAQ YA KOI BISRA UMOOR NA JHAGRA MA HARGIZ COURT YA POLICE MA JAAI NAHI.AGAR COURT YA POLICE CASE KIDO HOI TO FORAN WITHDRAW KARE.
AA FARMANE AALI NI ROSHNI MA SAGLA NE KHABER KARWA MA AAWE CHHE...K...KOI B MUMEEN COURT YA POLICE MA JAASE TO JAMAAT AHNA PER STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION LESE...N ITS CARD B BLOCK KARWAMA AWSE.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri May 29, 2015 1:54 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Don't know how old this message is or if it has been posted before

HUZURALA tus NA TAAKIDAN IRSHAAD E AALI CHHE K KOI B MUMEEN AAPAS MA VIRASAT-TALAQ YA KOI BISRA UMOOR NA JHAGRA MA HARGIZ COURT YA POLICE MA JAAI NAHI.AGAR COURT YA POLICE CASE KIDO HOI TO FORAN WITHDRAW KARE.
AA FARMANE AALI NI ROSHNI MA SAGLA NE KHABER KARWA MA AAWE CHHE...K...KOI B MUMEEN COURT YA POLICE MA JAASE TO JAMAAT AHNA PER STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION LESE...N ITS CARD B BLOCK KARWAMA AWSE.
Seriously?!! Is this for reals? So now the protection of the law is not available to mumineen?!

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 29, 2015 2:02 pm

It's funny if this is true. I mean it's known Muffy has asked not to go to court but this is an escalation to block ITS or any such action.

More because virasat case is going on in HC.

My contention is if Muffy thinks people are with him and that he is the true Dai, why does he need to contest the case? If the hearts of people matter then why pursue Dawat properties?

Why not say here are the keys, I am more bothered about my people.
But no it's about money so they won't accept that.

In the meanwhile advice people not to go to court

UnhappyBohra wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:Don't know how old this message is or if it has been posted before

Seriously?!! Is this for reals? So now the protection of the law is not available to mumineen?!

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun May 31, 2015 6:28 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:

Since years they want to project the DB image as being almost an utopian one. That's why they don't want anyone to go to courts whereby the image of a bohra, and image of the community as a whole, is tarnished in any way. The clergy keeps saying to bring our problems to them for solutions but the reality is that they are not the least bit equipped or qualified to tackle the problems that people suffer.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun May 31, 2015 10:50 am

I know quiet a lot of people who do not give a damn about ITS card....

ITS card was meant for controlling Dawoodi bohras traffic in any dawoodi Bohra properties which belongs to K-----r (moderated) and Qasre Jaali.

ITS card has no significance in real world and can only be used in Indian Railway trains as an ID card

ITS card is banned in Malaysia and Singapore.

ITS card can be hacked easily, databases can be sold for a good sum of money.
Best case of SKQ saheb's sons breach the database to reach to masses during wafaat of SMB (RA)

ITS card is like a piece of crap can be thrown in dustbin if you make up your mind of not following this Islamic Cult which serves only the purpose of the master and not the people.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:35 am

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:14 am

[The audio is dated May 22nd, and is in this thread.]

This should be a disturbing post for all Dawoodi Bohras. The thing that bothers me the most are 2 things:

First is that this person is saying such disgusting things about SKQ - worse than a dog, and a lot of other things. And he is saying it in front of SMS (correct me if I am wrong) and SMS is keeping quiet. A dignified person would stop him and tell him not to use such words, but SMS said nothing like that. And they tell the court that we don't say anything bad about SKQ? This should be presented in the court as evidence that when people say such words in front of SMS, he gives tacit approval. And it says a lot about SMS too - how can he be our spritual leader if he keeps quiet at the use of such foul language? SMS is supposed to be the rehber (Guide) of the qom, and he approves such language?

The 2nd thing is the most disturbing. He says - bhale khuda ne je azab utarvu hoi te utarjo? (even if Allah wants to send ajab (harm), let HIM)!! Who is this human being who is not worried about Allah's wrath? In less than the blink of an eye he can be reduced to nothingness, and the moron has the gall to say such words. Worse still, the dai and spritual leader should correct him immediately and stop him and guide him to not say such things. And the dai does nothing to that effect. That is the most disturbing, and it should be to all God fearing folks.

All devout SMS followers, I would really like to hear your thoughts on the points that I have raised above.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:23 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: and by the way ..I learnt how to hate by watching your DMBS sermon which he delivered in Udaipur where he said 'Sijjin ma jalse" ..
Welcome to the "Hate party" which was started by your DMBS .
That hate sermon too i saw on this website. ...i am sure u had seen it.. since all abdes are made to watch his twisted sermons :twisted:
After you watch the video..do let me know what u think of the safety factor of the circus :twisted:

Since you seem to be quite pompous about ur knowledge of duas,can you let me know what dua the below aayat is from what does it mean and in what context..
I hope with all the resources you seem to be privy to you will be able to answer it.

"Wal -mugausham Washamsham Wa-bashaa Wa-hashaa Lau-nashaa. Kabaa kabaa kabaa. Yanjali Yanjali Yanjali"

DMBS=Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhaisaheb..

Can anyone point me to the sermon given in Udaipur? I heard it in masjid and remember that it was very stern. I also remember it being mentioned that we should take children out of Catholic schools? Please provide the link or post it in the audio/video section if possible.

thanks in advance.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:40 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
[The audio is dated May 22nd, and is in this thread.]

This should be a disturbing post for all Dawoodi Bohras. The thing that bothers me the most are 2 things:

First is that this person is saying such disgusting things about SKQ - worse than a dog, and a lot of other things. And he is saying it in front of SMS (correct me if I am wrong) and SMS is keeping quiet. A dignified person would stop him and tell him not to use such words, but SMS said nothing like that. And they tell the court that we don't say anything bad about SKQ? This should be presented in the court as evidence that when people say such words in front of SMS, he gives tacit approval. And it says a lot about SMS too - how can he be our spritual leader if he keeps quiet at the use of such foul language? SMS is supposed to be the rehber (Guide) of the qom, and he approves such language?

The 2nd thing is the most disturbing. He says - bhale khuda ne je azab utarvu hoi te utarjo? (even if Allah wants to send ajab (harm), let HIM)!! Who is this human being who is not worried about Allah's wrath? In less than the blink of an eye he can be reduced to nothingness, and the moron has the gall to say such words. Worse still, the dai and spritual leader should correct him immediately and stop him and guide him to not say such things. And the dai does nothing to that effect. That is the most disturbing, and it should be to all God fearing folks.

All devout SMS followers, I would really like to hear your thoughts on the points that I have raised above.
Dal Chaval, you have articulated well the words that disturbed me as well. It is hard to imagine that anyone would have dared use these kinds of words in the presence of Burhanuddin Moula. The bar was high then.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Mujhe apna hadiyat panu SMB ne diya hai, woh ab Mufaddal Aqa key zaman mein jo triple price hai, woh mein bech deta hoon. kisi ko hadiyat ki ummeed ho, to mujhe pm karey. mein usko mera hadiyat 1/2 price me de doonga.
mere hadiyat ki mujhe ab zaroorat nahin hain. Jannat sey jawaab aayaa ki pagdi fakat 2-3 saal hi valid hai. uskey baad, kuch aur khidmat karni chaahi. magar ab to mein fakir ho gaya, sab dawat ko dey diya

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Aa bhai Godhra ni jamat ni office ma kaam karta hata....Aa bhai Baroda thi fast train ma aavta hata and train Godhra ma ubhi na rahi to station par kudi gaya.... 2 leg kapaai gaya ane bhai guzri gaya... Allah (swt) emna family ne sabar aape..

Other images deleted being too graphic (Moderators)