A request to Admin and Moderators

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
zinger

A request to Admin and Moderators

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:59 pm

This is a humble request to the Admin and the Moderators of this forum.

Of late, a trend of Ismaili bashing/name-calling/finger-pointing/abusing has started.

IMHO, this forum is neither the place nor is site the venue or medium to allow such trash.

The Ismalis follow what they believe is their version of True Islam just as the hard-core fanatical ISIS do.

I would humbly request Admin and Moderators to exercise a little more discretion in the kind of posts that are allowed here, under the guise of freedom of speech also, especially those that are inciting and veer towards creating hatred and animosity to other Muslim communities

fayyaaz

Re: A request to Admin and Moderators

Unread post by fayyaaz » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am

zinger wrote:This is a humble request to the Admin and the Moderators of this forum.

Of late, a trend of Ismaili bashing/name-calling/finger-pointing/abusing has started.

IMHO, this forum is neither the place nor is site the venue or medium to allow such trash.

The Ismalis follow what they believe is their version of True Islam just as the hard-core fanatical ISIS do.

I would humbly request Admin and Moderators to exercise a little more discretion in the kind of posts that are allowed here, under the guise of freedom of speech also, especially those that are inciting and veer towards creating hatred and animosity to other Muslim communities
Please bring balance to your perspective. There is enormous amount of Bohra-bashing going on here and there is also a lot of Wahhabi-bashing too. Why should Ismaili-bashing be singled out as a being exempt. This is like saying Muslim-bashing must be allowed by motor-cycle mobs but the Jews are special and should be exempt from having even the most modest critical voices raised against them.

In any case, the few instances of Ismaili-bashing and its reaction from Ismailis engaging in Wahhabi -bashing is irrelevant to Bohra Reforms and they provide an entertaining interlude from boring repetitions of instances of abuse by the Bohra cult officers.

If Ismailis participating on this forum are as enlightened as they pretend to be, they should learn to ignore attacks on them in this insignificant forum and they will suddenly find that Ismaili-bashing simply is not there anymore.

If you still think that this is a Bohra forum, I suggest you revisit this thread:

This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... es#p150219

So, balance please.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:21 am

fayyaaz wrote:
zinger wrote:This is a humble request to the Admin and the Moderators of this forum.

Please bring balance to your perspective. There is enormous amount of Bohra-bashing going will have to correct you here. the ones getting bashed are not the Bohras but the Kothar, and very sadly, the Daion here and there is also a lot of Wahhabi-bashing too again, will correct you. topics here are posted against wahabis in retaliation and because they come here, preaching "their version of true Islam". Why should Ismaili-bashing be singled out as a being exempt because they do not interfere in our matters. infact, incase you havent noticed, the trend started with people like MF, araz5253 and the resident virus who has popped up now in over 40+ ids. infact, strangely enough, i might be mistaken, but i dont think anajmi has ever started this topic. he may have jumped onto it, but i dont think i remember him ever initiating it. This is like saying Muslim-bashing must be allowed by motor-cycle mobs but the Jews are special and should be exempt from having even the most modest critical voices raised against them.

In any case, the few instances of Ismaili-bashing and its reaction from Ismailis engaging in Wahhabi -bashing is irrelevant to Bohra Reforms if they are so irrelevant, then why allow it? why not just curb it, if not nip it?and they provide an entertaining interlude from boring repetitions of instances of abuse by the Bohra cult officers.

If Ismailis participating on this forum are as enlightened as they pretend to be, they should learn to ignore attacks on them in this insignificant forum and they will suddenly find that Ismaili-bashing simply is not there anymore. unfortunately, my enlightened friend, we are not all as eveolved and enlightened as you are. we still believe in God and His messengers and His message. hence we do not tolerate anyone badmouthing it. there is something called humility, which seems to be lacking in some people here

If you still think that this is a Bohra forum, I suggest you revisit this thread:

This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum. while i have had fun reading your catergorisation in the past, i will not comment on this. this is an anti-kothar forum and definitely an anti-Dai forum and at times, an anti-Shia forum too. but not an anti-Bohra forum. The bohra that i refer to here, BTW, are the common men and women, not the community leaders

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... es#p150219

So, balance please.
my replies are in bold
Last edited by zinger on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:17 pm

zinger,

I appreciate your concern. Thank you for those words of wisdom. We Muslims want to judge each other, but the true judge is Allah and he will not ignore a single righteous deed. Muchas Gracias

“Shall I then seek a Judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) made plain?” [Sūrah al-An`ām: 114]

“As to those who believe and work righteousness, verily We shall not suffer to perish the reward of any who do a (single) righteous deed.” [Sūrah al-Kahf: 30]

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Dear Admin,

Why was my post with the below link removed from Lighter Side?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2twgb ... 3143438681

What was the problem with it? You have posted worst when it comes to us and have let it remain on the site for over a month especially when it was proven a lie. Bad names have been uttered by same people against us, and the bohora leadership. In the above case you removed it overnight. Was this a protest from somebody who considers himself holier than thou and could not face the dirty Mullahs existing in his pathetic religion.

I have a lot of respect for you because you keep a balance but this was a failure on your part. This Mullah could have been from any one of the 73 sects of Islam. So why so guilty?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Dear Admin,

I have concerns regarding abusing or using dis respectful words for Bohra Dais or any concerned people on this forum. The abuse is not serving the purpose of this forum. Abdes only think that this forum exists only to abuse and mock the Dais whom they revere to the core, no matter what. So the main target audience (Abdes) have no interest in reading this forum once they encounter abusive language against the dai. It turns them off. There are many thoughtful and logical threads that get missed by the abdes as a consequence. I would request that any swearing and abusive/curse words be strictly moderated on this forum. Thanks.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:54 pm

And how about abusive language used by Abdes too.
If they can not spare their own Mazoon and Uncle, why should they be spares with same treatment
Can you clarify what is the definition and list of abusive words

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:59 pm

You completely missed the bus SBM bro. So you want to be like Abdes ?? Whats the use of this forum then if you want to be like them ?? You and me reading this forum will not lead to anything as we both have our eyes opened.. Unless and until Abdes read this site, there is not going to be any change. And die hard abdes will only read if there is some solid stuff instead of mocking the Dai again and again
SBM wrote:And how about abusive language used by Abdes too.
If they can not spare their own Mazoon and Uncle, why should they be spares with same treatment

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:55 pm

^
Agreed with you two wrong do not make one right
But the problem is how do you define Abusive language. Br Biradar writes (LA). I write GOONS to every one in Kothar. For people like Adam and his elk even that is also abusive. So we need to figure out where do we draw the line
In the past I have alerted Admin and Moderators when words like Harami and Badmash were used and those posts were either moderated or deleted by the Admin.
So we have to decide what is abusive and what is not.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:12 am

dawedaar wrote: You completely missed the bus SBM bro. So you want to be like Abdes ?? Whats the use of this forum then if you want to be like them ?? You and me reading this forum will not lead to anything as we both have our eyes opened.. Unless and until Abdes read this site, there is not going to be any change. And die hard abdes will only read if there is some solid stuff instead of mocking the Dai again and again
SBM wrote:And how about abusive language used by Abdes too.
this is something i have been pointing out repeatedly on this site. i have over the past few years managed to convince so many people to atleast come and view the topics here but unfortunately, the shenanigans of a few rotten apples spoil the entire orchard

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:12 am

Thanks SBM for understanding. Abdes also say laanat/LA at the drop of the hat (again what's the difference then if you are acting like abdes in saying LA). My point is, whatever be the matter, lets not call names to anybody. Simply write Kothar or name of bhai sahebs instead of writing Kothar goons or Malekul Chuster or Quid Johny. Simply write Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (SMS) or Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (SQS) instead of calling names. Keep it clean and simple. I myself might be involved in name calling on occasions but will try to control and avoid name calling. An abde will read further if there is no abusing, mocking or name calling. I have talked to abdes about this forum anonymously who only say that this forum is about abusing and mocking the dai. What's the use when abdes miss some good threads that are really eye openers on this forum when the Abdes only see the gaali galoch!
Admin wrote:
SBM wrote:^
Agreed with you two wrong do not make one right
But the problem is how do you define Abusive language. Br Biradar writes (LA). I write GOONS to every one in Kothar. For people like Adam and his elk even that is also abusive. So we need to figure out where do we draw the line
In the past I have alerted Admin and Moderators when words like Harami and Badmash were used and those posts were either moderated or deleted by the Admin.
So we have to decide what is abusive and what is not.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 am

I fully agree with this request to "sanitize" the forum. A lot can be achieved with the right language and choice of words. Think of yourself when someone is asking you to do something - would you like it if foul or harsh language was used?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 am

dawedaar wrote:Thanks SBM for understanding. Abdes also say laanat/LA at the drop of the hat (again what's the difference then if you are acting like abdes in saying LA). My point is, whatever be the matter, lets not call names to anybody. Simply write Kothar or name of bhai sahebs instead of writing Kothar goons or Malekul Chuster or Quid Johny. Simply write Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (SMS) or Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (SQS) instead of calling names. Keep it clean and simple. I myself might be involved in name calling on occasions but will try to control and avoid name calling. An abde will read further if there is no abusing, mocking or name calling. I have talked to abdes about this forum anonymously who only say that this forum is about abusing and mocking the dai. What's the use when abdes miss some good threads that are really eye openers on this forum when the Abdes only see the gaali galoch!
My friend dawedaar. I agree with you in principal. However, not in details. First, it is best to be civil. However, civility can not be extended to everyone. For example, those who do not believe in Mr. Muffadul (LA) are not required to append the word "Sayedna" in front of his name. To give you an analogy. I will continue to curse and say lanaats on Yazid (LA), Muawiya (LA), Shimar (LA) and the other murderers of the Imam and Imam's family. Do you think we should also accord respect to these accursed people? Please enlighten.

Second, independent of the language used here, the Abdes will hardly ever come here. You have to remember that the very existence of this forum is an insult to them. For an Abde, anything not approved by their mullahs is verboten. Language here hardly matters.

Third, I also should say that many who post here, specially newcomers, do so from frustration and are venting anger. They are otherwise powerless against the Goliath monster of the Kothar, the Shehzadas and their amils and hangers-on. To take away these peoples ability to vent their frustration is to add insult to injury. How can you preach civility to a man who is beaten into submission, insulted day-in-day-out and looted at every opportunity? Please don't do that. You must recognize the enormous (unbridgeable) power differential between the Kothar and the ordinary Bohras. If the latter use abusive language now and then against their slave drivers, I would not stop them. Yes, moderate the more extreme abuse, but don't prevent powerless people from venting their frustration and anger.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Bro Biradar, I can understand your points but battles are not won by venting out anger and frustration. Infact, things done in frustration and anger will make matters worse. We should learn from Imam Ali (SA) who kept silence and patience for many years till he publicly became the Caliph. Look at the reality in world. The westerners and the Zionists are simply mocking muslims by making cartoons, or publishing articles from the comfort of their air conditioned offices with ample public support whereas the foolish muslim radicals and jihadists are getting themselves killed for nothing..
Biradar wrote: Third, I also should say that many who post here, specially newcomers, do so from frustration and are venting anger. They are otherwise powerless against the Goliath monster of the Kothar, the Shehzadas and their amils and hangers-on. To take away these peoples ability to vent their frustration is to add insult to injury. How can you preach civility to a man who is beaten into submission, insulted day-in-day-out and looted at every opportunity? Please don't do that. You must recognize the enormous (unbridgeable) power differential between the Kothar and the ordinary Bohras. If the latter use abusive language now and then against their slave drivers, I would not stop them. Yes, moderate the more extreme abuse, but don't prevent powerless people from venting their frustration and anger.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Zionists are simply mocking muslims by making cartoons, or publishing articles from the comfort of their air conditioned offices with ample public support
Very questionable statement. Ample Public Support? that is why Pamela Geller and Weilder are either in hiding or going with heavy security everywhere. Is that what you call AMPLE public Support
Br Dawedar
I want to understand one thing. Which camp do you belong to? I have not seen much of your critique on the life style of SMS and his Goons and you have shied away calling

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Zionists are simply mocking muslims by making cartoons, or publishing articles from the comfort of their air conditioned offices with ample public support
Very questionable statement. Ample Public Support? that is why Pamela Geller and Weilder are either in hiding or going with heavy security everywhere. Is that what you call AMPLE public Support
Br Dawedar
I have not seen much of your critique on the life style of SMS and his Goons and you have shied away calling spade a spade, why?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:10 am

Didn't you see the support for Charlie Hebdo after the Paris massacre. The public support for Charlie Hebdo from across the world was enough for them to not back out of mocking muslims with Prophet cartoons in the future!

Which camp I belong to? The 53rd Nass is a highly contested issue with no clear and coherent directive from the mouth of 52nd Dai himself on who is the 53rd Dai. So I don't know.
SBM wrote:
Br Dawedar
I want to understand one thing. Which camp do you belong to? I have not seen much of your critique on the life style of SMS and his Goons and you have shied away calling

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:25 am

If you notice in inside story of saifee mahal pdf download more has been downloaded in gujrati.
If this type of forum started in gujrati, I think more bohras will take part in it.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:03 am

Charlie hebdo has since been forgotten. Pamella and the other idiots will soon be forgotten too.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:28 am

anajmi wrote:Charlie hebdo has since been forgotten. Pamella and the other idiots will soon be forgotten too.
Pamela and Robert Spencer are very well financed by Adelson group and they are not going to go away very soon. They will keep on popping up like Frogs to create a distraction. Good part is that many Jewish members are also distancing themselves from these idiots.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:07 am

I have also noticed that new member numbers are increasing slowly but steadily. There is genuine discontent and with social media now a prime outlet, this Forum has a great opportunity to become some kind of a flag bearer. Let's not waste it.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:26 pm

I have posted links to this forum on online bohra groups using several fake social media profiles. Have also emailed to tons of bohra email contacts that I get due to some fool sending mass emails to people without using BCC option. I have noticed people joining this forum when I do this. However, the id doesn't last long and gets blocked as people start reporting it!
kimanumanu wrote:I have also noticed that new member numbers are increasing slowly but steadily. There is genuine discontent and with social media now a prime outlet, this Forum has a great opportunity to become some kind of a flag bearer. Let's not waste it.