Barkat kaa sikaa(coin) abhi tak nahi milaa

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
boharimoiz

Barkat kaa sikaa(coin) abhi tak nahi milaa

Unread post by boharimoiz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Hum jalgaon jamat se hai 2 saal pahale moulaa ke taraf se barkat ke sikee(coin) aaye they my wife go to amilas office to receive this coin lekin aamil ne kahaa ki aap ghar se kisi gents ko bejiye unko sikaa de denge wife se wahaa se aaker baat kahi fir mere paapa aamil ke pass gaye our sikaa mangaa to aamil ne kaha aap kuch din baad aao abhi thode busy hai,mere papaa fir kuch din baad jalgaon gaye our aamil ko mile tab bhi aamil ne wo coin nahi diyaa mere paapa jamat ke member ko bole to wo bole aap kuch din our wait karo aap ko coin jarur milenga,fir kuch din baad our gaye jalgaon to aamil sahab ne jawab diyaa ki aap kaa coin to koi our le gayaa hai,our unhone ragistar bhi bataya ke signature denkh lo aap kaa coin kisi our ne le liyaa hai....kya yeh sab sahi hai aaj is baat ko karib 2 saal ho gaye hai , ab is baat ki shikayat kahaa ki jaaye kisne kiyaa gaflaa aamil ne yaa jamat ke member ne??????

Bohra spring

Re: Barkat kaa sikaa(coin) abhi tak nahi milaa

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 pm

The problem is not the Amils integrity but abdes mentality of entitlement for such stupid and silly sika that makes them beg for tokens.

The Amil feels in control and enjoys sending the poor abde back and forth...who all the time thinks it his haq, will even do arzi to complain about the Amil, it his human right to receive the token bla bla.

I received the token too, silly recycled aluminium or alloy coin made of very poor quality stamping...one can get them on eBay with coat of arms for $1...I think I may still have it somewhere, I remember some were told to keep it in a safe to protect their nemat and some really cool myths...I wish I could send it to the papaji to settle his desires

After giving thousands of dollars in wajebat...I get couple of dollars of rumal, white cloth masala and sika, take it with 2 hands...I felt so blessed

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm

From now be aleart carry recording device , record it and Complain in media

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Sat May 30, 2015 8:00 am

@Boharimoiz , you can have mine.
Give me your postal address I will courier the coin to you!

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat May 30, 2015 11:24 am

Coin ko chhoro Aur Apne kaam pe dhyaan do. Kuch barakati barakati nahi hai. Aapki mehnat hi aapko kaam aayegi yeh sab betuki coins nahi
boharimoiz wrote:Hum jalgaon jamat se hai 2 saal
pahale moulaa ke taraf se barkat ke sikee(coin) aaye they my wife go to amilas office to receive this coin lekin aamil ne kahaa ki aap ghar se kisi gents ko bejiye unko sikaa de denge wife se wahaa se aaker baat kahi fir mere paapa aamil ke pass gaye our sikaa mangaa to aamil ne kaha aap kuch din baad aao abhi thode busy hai,mere papaa fir kuch din baad jalgaon gaye our aamil ko mile tab bhi aamil ne wo coin nahi diyaa mere paapa jamat ke member ko bole to wo bole aap kuch din our wait karo aap ko coin jarur milenga,fir kuch din baad our gaye jalgaon to aamil sahab ne jawab diyaa ki aap kaa coin to koi our le gayaa hai,our unhone ragistar bhi bataya ke signature denkh lo aap kaa coin kisi our ne le liyaa hai....kya yeh sab sahi hai aaj is baat ko karib 2 saal ho gaye hai , ab is baat ki shikayat kahaa ki jaaye kisne kiyaa gaflaa aamil ne yaa jamat ke member ne??????

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat May 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Brp Boharimoiz: I totally agree with the reply of Bro AgnosticIndian. Barakat is in halchal. forget about any coin bringing you barakat. Strive and work hard and see how barakat flows like ganga in your home. Don't pay attention to these marketing techniques of kothar, they will give a worthless sikka and you will have to do salaams to aamil saheb when you get it from him, so he comes out a winner and you a loser.
All Abdes have been conditioned/trained/psyched/hypnotized/mesmerized to think that any thing coming from aamil's mouth is holy and truth. Don't forget the they are human like you and have their own agendas. Have you seen the movie" the last Emperor"??? They believed the emperor was a God and they use to collect his sandaas in a pot and run around all over town making people smell it and everyone thought it smelled something like out of this world, no one had guts to say that it smelled the same as any other man's sandaas. that time is not too far for this also to happen in our community.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 30, 2015 6:10 pm

boharimoiz wrote:Hum jalgaon jamat se hai 2 saal pahale moulaa ke taraf se barkat ke sikee(coin) aaye they my wife go to amilas office to receive this coin lekin aamil ne kahaa ki aap ghar se kisi gents ko bejiye unko sikaa de denge wife se wahaa se aaker baat kahi fir mere paapa aamil ke pass gaye our sikaa mangaa to aamil ne kaha aap kuch din baad aao abhi thode busy hai,mere papaa fir kuch din baad jalgaon gaye our aamil ko mile tab bhi aamil ne wo coin nahi diyaa mere paapa jamat ke member ko bole to wo bole aap kuch din our wait karo aap ko coin jarur milenga,fir kuch din baad our gaye jalgaon to aamil sahab ne jawab diyaa ki aap kaa coin to koi our le gayaa hai,our unhone ragistar bhi bataya ke signature denkh lo aap kaa coin kisi our ne le liyaa hai....kya yeh sab sahi hai aaj is baat ko karib 2 saal ho gaye hai , ab is baat ki shikayat kahaa ki jaaye kisne kiyaa gaflaa aamil ne yaa jamat ke member ne??????
I think its high time we should start thinking beyond the nittie-gritties about aamils corrupt behavior, but instead think bigger that why in the world is he even being allowed to be in such a position to control peoples lives..
A logical and reasoning mind should come to the conclusion that something is definitely wrong in the upper management that allows such bad behavior (in fact such aamils are rewarded),
Brings me to only one conclusion the CEO of this circus ..Circus Ring Master DMBS and his brothers are bluffing us,,, he is not the true Dai.

DMBS= Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
boharimoiz wrote:Hum jalgaon jamat se hai 2 saal pahale moulaa ke taraf se barkat ke sikee(coin) aaye they my wife go to amilas office to receive this coin lekin aamil ne kahaa ki aap ghar se kisi gents ko bejiye unko sikaa de denge wife se wahaa se aaker baat kahi fir mere paapa aamil ke pass gaye our sikaa mangaa to aamil ne kaha aap kuch din baad aao abhi thode busy hai,mere papaa fir kuch din baad jalgaon gaye our aamil ko mile tab bhi aamil ne wo coin nahi diyaa mere paapa jamat ke member ko bole to wo bole aap kuch din our wait karo aap ko coin jarur milenga,fir kuch din baad our gaye jalgaon to aamil sahab ne jawab diyaa ki aap kaa coin to koi our le gayaa hai,our unhone ragistar bhi bataya ke signature denkh lo aap kaa coin kisi our ne le liyaa hai....kya yeh sab sahi hai aaj is baat ko karib 2 saal ho gaye hai , ab is baat ki shikayat kahaa ki jaaye kisne kiyaa gaflaa aamil ne yaa jamat ke member ne??????
Humein aamil logo ki in chhoti aur neech harkato se upar sochna chahiye..
in sab chhote sawaal se aur adhik zaruri sawaal yeh hai ke aise aamil ko kiski shay(support) hai ..jiske kaaran woh khule aam mumin ko daraate dhamkate hai. kitni baar to yeh bhi dekha gaya hai ki in sab chor aamilon ko to tarakki bhi milti hai ye jaankar ke woh jhut aur makkari dawat ke saath karte hai.
agar thik se samajh lagaaye to ek hi cheez ka khulaasa hota hai ki yeh sab upar ke thekedaaro ki chaal hai..

Khud Dai ka dawaa karne wala bhi isme shaamil ho tabhi to yeh sab naatak mumkin aur zorshor se humaari qaum mein chalta hai.

Jab Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai saheb ko hi yeh sab thik lagta ho, to fir aap akele kis-kis ka darwaza khat khataoge?
Aqalmandi issi mein hai ki aap yeh apne dimaag mein bitha lo ki jo aadmi khule aam aise aamil ko aamil rehne deta hai woh Dai kaise ho sakta hai?

I think its high time we should start thinking beyond the nittie-gritties about aamils corrupt behavior, but instead think bigger that why in the world is he even being allowed to be in such a position to control peoples lives..
A logical and reasoning mind should come to the conclusion that something is definitely wrong in the upper management that allows such bad behavior (in fact such aamils are rewarded),
Brings me to only one conclusion , that the CEO of this circus ..Circus Ring Master DMBS and his brothers are bluffing us,,, he is not the true Dai.

DMBS= Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:30 pm

bhai jaan barkat kaa sikaa Mumbai Indians ley gaye thay IPL 2015 kay leye. Isi barkaat sey tau tournament jeet gaye !! Aab Inshallah aap ko wapis mil jaye ga. Kothar nay un sey bhi kiraya wasool kar liya hoga !!

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:30 pm

My grandfather was one of the leading Diwaans of late Yusuf Najmuddin. I was then in class 10 and was with my grandfather in London. Dadaji Sahab informed me what was happened. One Rich Seth requested many times to Dr. Y. N that he needs some special Barakat Cheez from Hazrat Aaliyyah. Yusuf Bhaisaheb replied OK I will arrange. One day before departure he approached to my grandfather and requested, Saheb I have Arz Yusuf Bhaisaheb two times and he said OK but tomorrow Moula will go. My grandfather said wait and let me ask Syedi Sahab. Yusuf Bhaisahab asked Dadaji to send Raees in his room. He happily entered and after Salaam with Fat envelope stand one side with folded hands. Yusuf Bhaisahab gave him one old "Juti" and said put it in your cash locker,
Ghani Barakat Thasey. Maal Si Moula Par Fida Thatu Rehje.
Only two years after placed that Juti in his cash locker he faced heavy loss and become poor. Yet that Juti is in the locker but his second generation is still suffering.
Actually Dawoodi Bohras are converted Muslims through mass conversion, after observing a Karamat. They are not entered in the fold of Islam after study the religion, so their mentality is not changed. Still they are far away from Islam while Dai himself is illiterate and have no knowledge of Islam.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:12 am

Saeed al Khair wrote: Actually Dawoodi Bohras are converted Muslims through mass conversion, after observing a Karamat. They are not entered in the fold of Islam after study the religion, so their mentality is not changed. Still they are far away from Islam while Dai himself is illiterate and have no knowledge of Islam.
Br. Saeed Al Khair,

I dont think any one could have said this better than this. this above sentence of your's is the crust of the Bohra problem.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Looks like YN gave his own shaitaani juti instead of barakati item from Maula!
Saeed al Khair wrote:My grandfather was one of the leading Diwaans of late Yusuf Najmuddin. I was then in class 10 and was with my grandfather in London. Dadaji Sahab informed me what was happened. One Rich Seth requested many times to Dr. Y. N that he needs some special Barakat Cheez from Hazrat Aaliyyah. Yusuf Bhaisaheb replied OK I will arrange. One day before departure he approached to my grandfather and requested, Saheb I have Arz Yusuf Bhaisaheb two times and he said OK but tomorrow Moula will go. My grandfather said wait and let me ask Syedi Sahab. Yusuf Bhaisahab asked Dadaji to send Raees in his room. He happily entered and after Salaam with Fat envelope stand one side with folded hands. Yusuf Bhaisahab gave him one old "Juti" and said put it in your cash locker,
Only two years after placed that Juti in his cash locker he faced heavy loss and become poor. Yet that Juti is in the locker but his second generation is still suffering.
Actually Dawoodi Bohras are converted Muslims through mass conversion, after observing a Karamat. They are not entered in the fold of Islam after study the religion, so their mentality is not changed. Still they are far away from Islam while Dai himself is illiterate and have no knowledge of Islam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:49 pm

dawedaar wrote:Looks like YN gave his own shaitaani juti instead of barakati item from Maula!
Saeed al Khair wrote:My grandfather was one of the leading Diwaans of late Yusuf Najmuddin. I was then in class 10 and was with my grandfather in London. Dadaji Sahab informed me what was happened. One Rich Seth requested many times to Dr. Y. N that he needs some special Barakat Cheez from Hazrat Aaliyyah. Yusuf Bhaisaheb replied OK I will arrange. One day before departure he approached to my grandfather and requested, Saheb I have Arz Yusuf Bhaisaheb two times and he said OK but tomorrow Moula will go. My grandfather said wait and let me ask Syedi Sahab. Yusuf Bhaisahab asked Dadaji to send Raees in his room. He happily entered and after Salaam with Fat envelope stand one side with folded hands. Yusuf Bhaisahab gave him one old "Juti" and said put it in your cash locker,
YN very well knew that the Juti was a bad omen otherwise he would have kept it for himself instead to giving it to the abde, it seems YN started amassing more wealth once he got rid of the juti as that bad omen was passed on to the gullible abde :lol: :lol: