it is really hard to get out of bohra kichad

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Al-Noor

it is really hard to get out of bohra kichad

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:57 am

Salaam,

Mess which burhanuddin and his son and brother has created for 1 million people is really hard to wash for those who wants to get free, it is really hard for those who are stuck with abde families or those who have abde parents who are unaware of reality but just knows how to sing ghanu jivo.

I really pray from my heart for those who wants to come out of this bohra jungle and want to live Islamic life in the light of Quran/sunnah and love for Prophet Muhammed(s) and his progeny. salawat on all of them.

Salaam

Al-Noor

Re: it is really hard to get out of bohra kichad

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:59 am

Dul-dul and trap which they have created is quite massive and I am sure they know how hard it will be for those who will try to stand on by them self. but again with ALLAH help every thing is easy.

Increase your knowledge is first step to come out of this trap.

http://imamrezashrine.aqr.ir/Portal/Home/Default.aspx

The Holy Shrine of Imam Reza (as) offers various free books for Muslims and Non- Muslims around the world. Just pick a topic and email iro@imamrezashrine.com with your postal information and wait for their response. Spread the word because this offer is open for both Muslims and Non muslims throughout the world. A large variety of hard back books in various language are available.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:35 am

Al-Noor wrote:Salaam,

Mess which burhanuddin and his son and brother has created for 1 million people is really hard to wash for those who wants to get free, it is really hard for those who are stuck with abde families or those who have abde parents who are unaware of reality but just knows how to sing ghanu jivo.

I really pray from my heart for those who wants to come out of this bohra jungle and want to live Islamic life in the light of Quran/sunnah and love for Prophet Muhammed(s) and his progeny. salawat on all of them.

Salaam
look in this context 1 million people is less than in city, a mayor of a city has more responsibility, provides roads, schools, cleanup, water and has more power, influence revtnue, eg city like London, Mumbai, Tokyo. ..It has 20 million people

these bohra clowns call, themselves Lords and sultan!

why is it so difficult to topple this dynasty?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:37 am

Fear and greed is web of this dynasty and fake false security in abde mind is becoming more hinderance to the process.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:45 am

SBM wrote:Al Noor
I wonder which other ID you had because you start with Bohra sympathy and then take it to Preaching your form of Islam
If you want to preach please post on ISLAM TODAY as it seems you are not BOHRA and posting on this thread really diverts the entire topic
I am born in bohra community and now I am practising sunni and shia islam, and I am just trying to spread awareness for those who really care about knowledge, unless people get educated about ISLAM there is no way to come out of this trap.

this message is just for those who want to learn more about deen instead of just sitting and crying over mufaddali non senses.

Educate your self people.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Are you really a former bohra and have converted to SU-SHI? No Sunni follows Imam Reza and not all Shias follow Imam Reza.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Guys come on....

its he resident virus in a new avtaar

that makes it 46 that i have exposed now!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:08 am

But Quran is followed by all no?

read it and get knowledge about deen this might make your way easy to akhirah.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:11 am

mufaddal and his team and brain washed abdes who support him are real losers in this world and here after, but those who really want to break out and come in the light of deen should refer Quran and then start reading both shia and sunni sources and take the way of deen in their personal life and family life...

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:17 am

zinger wrote:Guys come on....

keep counting moron while ALLAH is counting your masters bad deed and soon will end up you and him in same place of hell Inshallah Ameen. :wink: :wink: :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:17 am

Al-Noor wrote:
zinger wrote:Guys come on....

keep counting moron while ALLAH is counting your masters bad deed and soon will end up you and him in same place of hell Inshallah Ameen. :wink: :wink: :wink:
dont worry, i will. i will make sure i expose you everytime you come here. we dont need trash like you on this forum

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 am

zinger wrote:
Al-Noor wrote: keep counting moron while ALLAH is counting your masters bad deed and soon will end up you and him in same place of hell Inshallah Ameen. :wink: :wink: :wink:
dont worry, i will. i will make sure i expose you everytime you come here. we dont need trash like you on this forum
thrash is one who willingly defends and supports criminals and works against Quran and sunnah, but any ways thats quite intelligent stuff for an abde like you, you are not worth that I waste my time on you. :wink:

I just wanted to advice true momeenin and I think my work is done,

kothari boot licker dogs like you can now bark all their life I really dont care.