Dabba Thali hygiene concern

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
moeezbohari

Re: Dabba Thali hygiene concern

Unread post by moeezbohari » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:53 am

Aap ki baat sahi hai lekin logo ke soch ki bahar ki hai log ghulam ban gaye hai.

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:03 pm

I am totally against this fmb scheme since day of its inception and flatly refused to subscribe to the scheme, jamat members and amil tried every trick up their sleeve but could not convince me to fall into their trap.

I said that if you are doing for moula's khushi ok send me the tiffin at my home i will not refuse it but dont expect even a single penny in return, then came the religious angle they said that it is maidat us zahra and it is the tradition of imam Ali Zainul abideen to serve food to poor and needy and added lollipops of shifa and barkat, I stopped them abruptly and asked them what imam zainul abideen used to do and said if you want to show the merits compare it with hotels and mess and market your fmb scheme without religiously fancy titles,

till date neither i subscribe nor pay but get raza for any thing without any hindrance.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:05 am

Compare this to our fraudulent FMB thaali scheme in which people pay for food!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/04/world/cnn ... index.html

Tagging true bohra & kharas mithas... Can your Maula and his gang match this feat ?
true_bohra wrote:
Kharas_Mithas wrote:

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:50 pm

A person known to me went to Saifee Mahal to meet his financier, a "Shezada". He lends at high interest rates.

So interest is one part but the other thing was that he was asked to stay back for lunch.

The so called "barakati thali" came. It had the best of dishes including dry fruits, cream, dry and gravy chicken. The guy asked how come such food is not served to "aam aadmi". They said there are 3 grades of thali
A,B,C. A is for the people of Saifee Mahal, B is for the Aamil class, C is for aam aadmi.

Moula Moula Mufaddal Moula! Su shaan si jamarey chhe apan sagla ne apnaj Paisa si.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:27 am

aflatoon wrote:I am totally against this fmb scheme since day of its inception and flatly refused to subscribe to the scheme, jamat members and amil tried every trick up their sleeve but could not convince me to fall into their trap.

I said that if you are doing for moula's khushi ok send me the tiffin at my home i will not refuse it but dont expect even a single penny in return, then came the religious angle they said that it is maidat us zahra and it is the tradition of imam Ali Zainul abideen to serve food to poor and needy and added lollipops of shifa and barkat, I stopped them abruptly and asked them what imam zainul abideen used to do and said if you want to show the merits compare it with hotels and mess and market your fmb scheme without religiously fancy titles,

till date neither i subscribe nor pay but get raza for any thing without any hindrance.
Ditto ! this the way ... good one ..

FMB is an add-on strategy for optimum utlization of community kitchen infrastructure, jamaat has paid bhatyaraas and free-serving khidmatguzzar to give wings to thier enterprise. One can sell anything under the guise of religion. this FMB scheme is yet another employment opportunity for idle sitting bhatyaras, over zealous free-serving khidmatguzaar and freeloading kothari employees and royal family.any scheme that can generate regular revenue is a major welcome. FMB also serves to keep the abdes in tight check. feeling obligated and under watch.

frankly speaking, from commercial point of view, FMB is an advantage for few, cheaper food, cheaper delivery cost and familiar with jaman taste. again, it is very subjective to one who benefit only. at macro level, it is not feasible for simple reason that, the intent and effort are to squeeze monies rather than serve.

Even on a genuine, capitalist intent, they can provide a better commercialized food delivery service, to interested customers

but forcing the FMB down people's throat just to prove thier religious supremacy or stuck with muffy maula's goofs.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Bhukh Na Hoy Ne Jame Te 'MARVADI'
Bhukh Lage toj Jame Te 'Parsi'
Bhukh Lagi Hoy Ne Na Jame Te 'Vaniya'
Bhukh Lagi Hoy Chata Bijane Jamade Te SHIAi "Momeen"
Tamara Paisa thi Tamare
Jamadi ne Bewakuf Banawe Ae sirf VOHRAJEE.

( VIA TIFFIN )

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Sikh community members volunteer to distribute FREE food from their community Langar at Dadar Railway Station to people who were stranded due to the incessant rains in Mumbai. Now compare this to Muffy's Dabba/Thaali Scam which shoves sub standard food down the throat of even the poor Bohras and they are made to PAY for the same !!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:04 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Sikh community members volunteer to distribute FREE food from their community Langar at Dadar Railway Station to people who were stranded due to the incessant rains in Mumbai. Now compare this to Muffy's Dabba/Thaali Scam which shoves sub standard food down the throat of even the poor Bohras and they are made to PAY for the same !!

and you are an easy judge to say that the food is sub standard...have you personally tasted the food??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:55 am

and you are an easy judge to say that the food is sub standard...have you personally tasted the food??
One does not need to test the poison personally to judge it kills.
Many on these forum have written about it and you take their word for it.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:01 am

SBM wrote:
and i have always written and maintained that the food is good.

you are listening to the experiences of a few dozen people here. there are thousands of people out there, including me, who are very happy. the food is indeed tasty and good quality

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:38 am

SBM wrote:
The prudent answer to you is that one does not need to comment on food without even just tasting it.

Rightly said by zinger bhai that there are many who take this food and are happy about it. haters are probably the ones who have never tasted the food and are just shouting on the forum.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:52 am

Br TB and Zinger
Well both of you have been defenders of Thaali
I spoke to my family members (PLURAL) both in India and USA and they do not agree with two people here on this forum :)
And yes I did try the food from Dallas Jamat,it was Mango Juice used from can and Roti . The mango juice was old with metallic container smell and feel. The other was from the local jamaat which we had to throw as it had spoiled since there was no proper Temperature control when it was delivered ( It was Haleem which was delivered 12 hours later and was sitting in some one's car at outside temp of 92F
Dallas Jamat when I was visiting my relatives and in local Jamaat before I said Adieu to be Abde of the Bohra Clergy

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:27 pm

@Zinger: Taste is not the criteria for healthy food. I have seen making of FMB food closely. The cooks use all kinds of unhealthy ingredients from canned vegetables (easy to use, who will take pains to clean and cut fresh and healthy veggies), artificial butter flavoring and many other unhealthy ingredients. A mother or wife will prepare food keeping in mind, a family's health and will make it with love. The FMB food is prepared in a commercial way where the profits of the caterer or (the cut of jamat members is involved). I know many who have discontinued FMB thaali due to quality of food. Also, most houses who take FMB thaali have to cook extra food. So what benefits does FMB bring along. FMB is only beneficial to bachelors, elderly leaving alone or those who are too lazy to cook. Again, FMB contribution is made compulsory. Again, did you guys miss the Mufaddal Maula bayaan video where he says that food cooked at home by oneself is the best food and that Dawood Nabi (AS) used to cook his own food!

true_bohra wrote:
zinger wrote:
SBM wrote: One does not need to test the poison personally to judge it kills.
and i have always written and maintained that the food is good.

you are listening to the experiences of a few dozen people here. there are thousands of people out there, including me, who are very happy. the food is indeed tasty and good quality

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:52 pm

there are thousands of people out there, including me, who are very happy.
And there are thousands of people who like to be doing all kind of slavery to SMS and Goons paying wajebaats but still complaining

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:54 pm

To both True Bohra and Zinger
Let us see if Kothari Goons can make it voluntary and make a FARMAN and remove mandatory Thali and then if atleast 50% people do not drop out then I will once again become Abde. :)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Forwarded Message from Houston
Huzurala TUS ni khushi mubarak chay kay mumineen potha naa haath si roti banaaway. "Mohabbat ni roti

Faizul Mawaid il Burhaniyah will be distributing roti to mumineen for sihori in the upcoming days and mumineen and muminaat can take part in this khidmat and bring packets of 19 rotis each and drop off at the Faizul Mawaid il Burhaniyah station between 7pm and maghrib.
So TB and Zinger
Here it is another example,
They are asking everyone to make ROTI and bring it and then it will be distributed in the name of Huzurala. Now they charge you for the Thaali and you still have to make your own food and buy it from them. So that is what exactly a thief does, steals your merchandise and then sells you back :evil: CHOORI UPER SEY SINAA ZOORI
Also if Huzarala ni khushi chey kay Mumineen potha naa haath si roti banaaway so when can not they also make Food instead of getting Thali?
SMS and HIS GOONS REALLY DESERVE ONION AWARD FROM HARVARD UNIVERSITY.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:15 am

SBM wrote:Br TB and Zinger
Well both of you have been defenders of Thaali
I spoke to my family members (PLURAL) both in India and USA and they do not agree with two people here on this forum :)
And yes I did try the food from Dallas Jamat,it was Mango Juice used from can and Roti . The mango juice was old with metallic container smell and feel. The other was from the local jamaat which we had to throw as it had spoiled since there was no proper Temperature control when it was delivered ( It was Haleem which was delivered 12 hours later and was sitting in some one's car at outside temp of 92F
Dallas Jamat when I was visiting my relatives and in local Jamaat before I said Adieu to be Abde of the Bohra Clergy
SBM bhai, im commenting on behalf of myself, my jamat, the jamat that my parents belong to and the jamat of the area where my factory is. we are happy

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:16 am

SBM wrote:Forwarded Message from Houston
Huzurala TUS ni khushi mubarak chay kay mumineen potha naa haath si roti banaaway. "Mohabbat ni roti

Faizul Mawaid il Burhaniyah will be distributing roti to mumineen for sihori in the upcoming days and mumineen and muminaat can take part in this khidmat and bring packets of 19 rotis each and drop off at the Faizul Mawaid il Burhaniyah station between 7pm and maghrib.
So TB and Zinger
Here it is another example,
They are asking everyone to make ROTI and bring it and then it will be distributed in the name of Huzurala. Now they charge you for the Thaali and you still have to make your own food and buy it from them. So that is what exactly a thief does, steals your merchandise and then sells you back :evil: CHOORI UPER SEY SINAA ZOORI
Also if Huzarala ni khushi chey kay Mumineen potha naa haath si roti banaaway so when can not they also make Food instead of getting Thali?
SMS and HIS GOONS REALLY DESERVE ONION AWARD FROM HARVARD UNIVERSITY.

i agree this is downright cheating. none of us take part in it. but those who do so, do it voluntarily and with happiness. who are you and i to grudge them what makes them happy?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:19 am

dawedaar wrote:@Zinger: Taste is not the criteria for healthy food. I have seen making of FMB food closely. The cooks use all kinds of unhealthy ingredients from canned vegetables (easy to use, who will take pains to clean and cut fresh and healthy veggies), artificial butter flavoring and many other unhealthy ingredients. A mother or wife will prepare food keeping in mind, a family's health and will make it with love. The FMB food is prepared in a commercial way where the profits of the caterer or (the cut of jamat members is involved). I know many who have discontinued FMB thaali due to quality of food. Also, most houses who take FMB thaali have to cook extra food. So what benefits does FMB bring along. FMB is only beneficial to bachelors, elderly leaving alone or those who are too lazy to cook. Again, FMB contribution is made compulsory. Again, did you guys miss the Mufaddal Maula bayaan video where he says that food cooked at home by oneself is the best food and that Dawood Nabi (AS) used to cook his own food!

true_bohra wrote:
zinger wrote: and i have always written and maintained that the food is good.

yes i agree Mufaddal Maula is contradicting his own statements, that is the whole irony of the FMB scheme

as for canned veggies, in India atleast we cut them fresh, not canned.

Go to any restaurant. do you seriously think they use the best quality of ingredients there? not even in 5 star hotels, trust me.
my friends son has worked in the kitchen of Le Meridien at the Sahar airport, the things he has seen is enough to convince me that 5 stars mean crap all in the larger scheme of things

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:20 am

SBM wrote:.
there are thousands of people out there, including me, who are very happy.
And there are thousands of people who like to be doing all kind of slavery to SMS and Goons paying wajebaats but still complaining
yep, i pay my waajebaat, the bare minimum that i can afford, refuse to do slavery and am always complaining :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:21 am

SBM wrote:To both True Bohra and Zinger
Let us see if Kothari Goons can make it voluntary and make a FARMAN and remove mandatory Thali and then if atleast 50% people do not drop out then I will once again become Abde. :)

didnt quite understand what you are saying. drop out? you mean come back in the fold if thaali is made voluntary?

and no thank you brother, no offence but we are better of with out you. today thaali, tomorrow you will come up with some other peeve and we will start this discussion all over again :wink: :wink: :lol:

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 am

Well, there you go. You are comparing FMB to restaurants. Nothing more to say.

People don't eat restaurant food on a daily basis. Again, is FMB a business? 5 star hotels are into business so I don't care what they make their food from. They DON'T FORCE anybody to come to them and pay thousands to eat their food!

PS:I don't like restaurant food and eat in restaurants once in a while. Nowadays, going to restaurant is kind of majboori for me(If I don't have food at home, then I go out!)

zinger wrote: yes i agree Mufaddal Maula is contradicting his own statements, that is the whole irony of the FMB scheme

Go to any restaurant. do you seriously think they use the best quality of ingredients there? not even in 5 star hotels, trust me.
my friends son has worked in the kitchen of Le Meridien at the Sahar airport, the things he has seen is enough to convince me that 5 stars mean crap all in the larger scheme of things

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:49 am

dawedaar wrote:Well, there you go. You are comparing FMB to restaurants. Nothing more to say.

People don't eat restaurant food on a daily basis. Again, is FMB a business? 5 star hotels are into business so I don't care what they make their food from. They DON'T FORCE anybody to come to them and pay thousands to eat their food!

PS:I don't like restaurant food and eat in restaurants once in a while. Nowadays, going to restaurant is kind of majboori for me(If I don't have food at home, then I go out!)

zinger wrote: yes i agree Mufaddal Maula is contradicting his own statements, that is the whole irony of the FMB scheme

friend daawedaar, you misunderstood me. im not comparing the thaali to a restaurant, im telling you a fact about the "quality" of the ingredients that you are pointing fingers at, thats all.

mind you, im not saying that thaali food is as good as restaurant food , im just saying even 5 star restaurants use worst possible shortcuts and only marginally better ingredients. thats all

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:44 am

zinger wrote: im not comparing the thaali to a restaurant, im telling you a fact about the "quality" of the ingredients that you are pointing fingers at, thats all.

mind you, im not saying that thaali food is as good as restaurant food , im just saying even 5 star restaurants use worst possible shortcuts and only marginally better ingredients. thats all
this routine commercialized cooking does not work in long run .. therefore FMB is not a feasible and practical solution to non-existent food problem in bohra community. SMS camp prefers more of showbaazi .. schemes where they can get quick exposure of publicity and an awesome excuse to squeeze more moolaah out of fat abdes ...

deep rooted and far reachign benefits of education, medical care, housing, entrprenuership, co-op societies are difficult to adminster and are to be silently managed. lacking glamour that FMB, roti making scheme has got .. one could see countless events of phookyfy and touchofy of FMB dabba and roti making schemes to promote muffy maula ... now there are posters on sale where muffy maula is branding FMB and Roti making promotions .. these are easy and manageable for muffy maula .. anything beyond that .. muffy maula will make a rova-jevu-moo .. seeing his cash flows going away and less pblicity in return ..

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 am

Bro Zinger, again as I said, I don't care what 5 star hotels make or how they make. They are not forcing anyone to eat their food. FMB on the other hand is forced down abdes' throats and it is advertised that FMB food has shifa benefits etc... 5 star hotels or other restaurants don't advertise their food as healthy. People go to hotels on their own, not forcefully!
zinger wrote:

friend daawedaar, you misunderstood me. im not comparing the thaali to a restaurant, im telling you a fact about the "quality" of the ingredients that you are pointing fingers at, thats all.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:35 am

Aptly said humabeing. The Kothar and bohra administrators are just doing show baazi. Same as Indian government, who only introduce populist policies that are neither beneficial to the people, nor to the nation, only the ministers and political party gain brownie points and both the country and their people suffer or their conditions become worse. Similary, the policies introduced by the Kothar only benefits the Kothar people themselves, and the jamaat people who make merry and brain dead abdes having blind faith praise their Maula. This is same as present situation where majority of Modi supporters are in favor of him based on media reports and advertisement blitzkrieg by Modi's PR team!
humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote: im not comparing the thaali to a restaurant, im telling you a fact about the "quality" of the ingredients that you are pointing fingers at, thats all.

this routine commercialized cooking does not work in long run .. therefore FMB is not a feasible and practical solution to non-existent food problem in bohra community. SMS camp prefers more of showbaazi .. schemes where they can get quick exposure of publicity and an awesome excuse to squeeze more moolaah out of fat abdes ...

deep rooted and far reachign benefits of education, medical care, housing, entrprenuership, co-op societies are difficult to adminster and are to be silently managed. lacking glamour that FMB, roti making scheme has got .. one could see countless events of phookyfy and touchofy of FMB dabba and roti making schemes to promote muffy maula ... now there are posters on sale where muffy maula is branding FMB and Roti making promotions .. these are easy and manageable for muffy maula .. anything beyond that .. muffy maula will make a rova-jevu-moo .. seeing his cash flows going away and less pblicity in return ..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:28 pm

dawedaar wrote:Bro Zinger, again as I said, I don't care what 5 star hotels make or how they make. They are not forcing anyone to eat their food. FMB on the other hand is forced down abdes' throats and it is advertised that FMB food has shifa benefits etc... 5 star hotels or other restaurants don't advertise their food as healthy. People go to hotels on their own, not forcefully!
zinger wrote:

A post on another thread strengthens and justifies your comments :-

We received this email:
---------------------------------------------------
Your email address: tasneem.parekh@yahoo.com
Subject: Help
This is Tasneem from Gujarat, India. I am writing this behalf from lady named Fatema Akbarali her age is 63 living in Kalavd, Gujarat. Her husband died before 25yrs and she is having two sons. She is facing financial crises after the death of her husband because of financial crises her both children is uneducated she is having one small shop but they do not have sufficient balance to operate work. This family is facing this problem from last 25yrs but no one helped them from her family or from community. Twice or Thrice her inayat rakam from Mula passed but jammat member's and close worker didn't alloted them and stated the reason that they are bad in character and they don't keep dadhi and all. Once fatema ben didn't paid money of thali on time and she paid late, so few members of community insulted her by abusing and kicked her out from jamat office, she was badly injured and admitted to hospital. No one took step against that jammat members. After all this incident her Sons Hussain and Mohammad stopped going in community's event as they belive that all this persons are fake and money lovers.Her children use to go to very small villages to sell few things and earn money and many times they don't have food to eat.They are passing their days by drinking only water sometimes.She was living in very old house, for renovation they don't have money, and no one helped her from community or from family. So, her son lend money on interest.These family have one small shop but the all fund of shop and few savings used in building house. Even fatema ben is heart patients and suffering from many other diseases because of financial crisis she can't do her proper treatment. Even now in the holy month of Ramzan they don't have food for Sehori and IftariNow they don't find any way planning for suicide.Please help this family and take them out from this situation.Expected Rewards from you.
Contact no. +917359575755

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8086&start=180

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 am

humanbeing wrote:

yes i agree with you, i somehow, quite honestly do not see this being carried on in the long run. there are a few people, like me and the people i have spoken to, who are genuinely happy with the food. but i hear grumbles now and then, not on quality or taste but other aspects

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Zinger, your mother must be terrible in the kitchen.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 pm

seeker110 wrote:Zinger, your mother must be terrible in the kitchen.
hey chump, you dont need to go there.