Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:35 am

SBM wrote:Atlest I am not a hypocrite like you who takes Misaq of SMS and sings praises of SKQ. putting two legs in two different boats.
Misaaq is ove rated .. there is no practical or even an emotional significane of misaaq in bohra world .. it is a mere ceremony that people sit through and celebrate without much of an idea and implication. it definately is just another tool to collect cash and keep abdes busy with yet another activity to feel they are on onboard the bus to heaven.

most of bohras siding with SMS is due to practical convenience that his orchestrated nass drama has proven his successorship, while SKQ is old, passive and quiet. SKQ is not as energetic as SMS and ofcourse much much sober and quiet in his announcements as compared to loud, flashy entertaining, howling, grumping, thumping SMS.

most of the bohras, the non-fanatic ones are like "apne-su-karvu-jem-chaale-chey-chalva-do"

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:16 am

another crazy practice is that whenever there is a mithi shitabi , all of the ben sahebas about 5 or 6 have to be invited. Just one will not come. The ben sahebas have formed a cult withen themselves. They have, by themselves decided that they will not attend any mumineens mithi shitabi unless all are invited and given heavy salams. such practice should stop, specially in karachi.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:46 pm

WADHAVNI/MAHA AARTI OF ZAADAS IN RAMZAN !!

Shz Idris Bs Badruddin Sahed DM Maghrib Isha Ni Namaz Waaste Qutbi Masjid Padhara on 7mi Ramadan

7th Ramadan, 1436

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:09 pm

zinger wrote:
alam wrote:Interesting when one - in this example Adna Mumin, takes a benign view, giving benefit of doubt to this sajda to TV MOVIE, everyone jumps on him. Isn't his response simply a measured response, rational and maybe that of a benevolent shafiq bawa. :)
After a while one gets tired of being the constant whip, and cant blame Adna Mumin for trying.
Let it be, forget the browbeating, and just move on to another topic.
Maybe Adna Mumin is just tired of seeing the negative in MS and his blind followerss and is simply making an effort to have a neutral response on this issue.

Alas Alam, i am coming to the conclusion that there is no room fo dignified debate and neutral viewpoints on this forum anywhere.

you do not have the luxury of keeping an open mind. you are either "With them" or "against them" and this holds true for both sides of the fence
Zinger,
I am sure you have attended enough waaz of Burhanuddin aqa(RA) to recollect the below riwayat of Moulana Ali.
"Once an araabi came to Moulana Ali and said to him that he equally loved/believed in him as much as he believed in the other side(one of the 3) . On hearing this Moulana ali flatly replied back to him "Either you start seeing full or become totally blind , dont be a Cock-eyed"
(ya tu dekhto thay ja ya andho , kaano na thaa)

I just wanted to make you realise that when it comes to faith/ najaat(salvation)...you cannot be standing on the side of the fence.
And this is not something which i came up..its moulana ali's quote

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:36 am

humanbeing wrote:[quote="SBM".

most of the bohras, the non-fanatic ones are like "apne-su-karvu-jem-chaale-chey-chalva-do"[/quote]

this is same thing happening before also at the time of 1, 2, 3---many people knew the haq of ali but only a few dared to question.
many went with the flow and muscle power and status quo and with who had the political power saying same thing, aapne su-jem chale che chalvado.

again at the time of imam husain, same thing happend. many knew whose side haq is, but did not dare in open and sided or kept neutral as to apne su--je jite ehna sathe

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Rumors that Qaid Johnny is admitted to ICU in Saify Hospital
Can anyone confirm?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:28 pm

A PRIME EXAMPLE OF PERFECT SLAVES !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Can someone translate the contents on the Placards

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:46 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Can someone translate the contents on the Placards

Basically it says "Muala, come to Hatimi [or something else] Mohalaa. There are 350 homes and 1659 mumineen".

Sad. Like inviting the butcher to visit the goat pen. If one assumes 530 Rs average salam per family, then this would mean 18,550 Rs. Not a big enough amount for Mr. Muffadul. He won't come.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:51 pm

In the short period, that is just 18 Months the esteemed leader of 1.2 million bohras has earned glby 0orius titles. The tables are turned, now people are giving names instead of going to him for names. Please, add on...

1. TUS, Tamam Ulluona Sardar
2. Most commonly used, short name, Muffy
3. Erdul Ahad
4. Ali Quader Mola
5. $yedna Muffadal $aifuddin
6. Ambassodor of Peace
7. DMBS
8. $M$, $ Money $
9. Chancellor of AMU
10. Hunter of the Year, Mansoor-al-Zambia
11. Abu Jafers Sadique

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:57 pm

New wrote:In the short period, that is just 18 Months the esteemed leader of 1.2 million bohras has earned glby 0orius titles. The tables are turned, now people are giving names instead of going to him for names. Please, add on...

1. TUS, Tamam Ulluona Sardar------------------------
11. Abu Jafers Sadique
Moderator's Note: We have deleted repetitive quotes to make it easy to read the response
More-La, More-La, Muffy More-La.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:56 am

Grumpy Grandpa
Shambu Shikari

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:47 am

Moiz bhai,

i do not remember Burhanuddin Maula's riwayat which you mentioned, but im sure it is true.

that said, in todays world. not all is black or white. there are shades of gray too.

if i were to apply the same question to you, then tell, what side of the fence are you on? are you a devout Dawoodi Bohra or are you openly a Reformist Bohra?

if you are a closet reformist or at least, a reformist sympathizer, then join the club that im a part of

that is what i mean by having the luxury of keeping an open mind

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:36 am

zinger wrote:Moiz bhai,

i do not remember Burhanuddin Maula's riwayat which you mentioned, but im sure it is true--------that is what i mean by having the luxury of keeping an open mind
Moderator: We have deleted repeated quotes but left some for reference
Zinger a devout Dawoodi Bohra were the Yemeni and early Indian Diais....their traditions and teachings have been corrupted in the last 200 years.
so abdes are not the benchmark of devotion but rather I would class abdes are deviant Ismaili

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:52 am

Bohra spring wrote:

i do not remember Burhanuddin Maula's riwayat which you mentioned, but im sure it is true.----------
so abdes are not the benchmark of devotion but rather I would class abdes are deviant Ismaili
Moderator: Repeated quotes have been deleted but reference is left
so yesterday, you had asked me with what authority did i justify that SBM was not a Dawoodi Bohra? Well my answer is that i do it with the same authority that you passed your judgement on Dawoodi Bohras.

Which one are you by the way? or are you an "open minded fence sitter" like the rest of us?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:55 am

zinger
There is difference. ..I said abdes are not as devoted as previously. ..while you claimed a refromist was non bohra. ..see the difference in your so called authority

you ask a question that has been answered previously. ..open minded who does not ignore injustice and cares ! you might think we should run away from your cult so you can conline your deviati on. ..if Allah did not leave the Pharoah and his cow worshipers and had to send Reformer ...would we minute slaves of Islam just seat and watch your path to .....

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 pm

i do not remember Burhanuddin Maula's riwayat which you mentioned, but im sure it is true.-------that is what i mean by having the luxury of keeping an open mind
Moderator: Repeated quote has been deleted but reference is left

You can easily make out from all my previous posts to you and to others on this Forum that i do not believe in DMBS, but i do believe in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA).
I am not against simple reforms but i am not with the reformists...
The Reformists became what they are today becoz they did not like what YN and his gang started to force on the gullible bohras.
Can't blame them , since they are misinformed that the Dai was the one who was supressing them..it was actually a "fitnat" of YN.

I am here only to show the stupid ways and occult practices which have been started by late YN and his brothers and sons and son-in-laws(DMBS)..
If you ever read SKQ' side philosophy , you will realize what true Dai and fatemi dawat which the Imams wanted is and should be.

Well below should be able to tell where i stand :
• I staunchly believe in the Dai Rutba and his spiritual importance
• I staunchly believe in the Mazun Rutba and his spiritual importance , and believe that Mazun is way above Muqasir Rutba
• I believe that Dai is master of the 2 rutbas..and not any shehzada. Nobody and i mean nobody (not even a self proclaimed mansus) can berate a mazun or muqasir
• I believe God is merciful and does not wish to punish ppl for not making Roti and not taking Thaali (as how DMBS and his clergymen want us to believe )
• I think the importance given to Kothar is way over the line...they hold no importance in our najaat/salvation..no need to fear them.
• I think the Raza system from aamils is also way over done by current DMBS kothar
• I believe corruption holds no place in Dawat ..if you see somebody high up in the ranks involved in corruption, then no matter who he is , he is not going to take u to heaven
• I believe in Reasoning and no matter what the bhaisahebs may force or tell you , but there is no compulsion in Deen "La ikraaha fid-deen"
• I believe there is full fledge GULOO(giving more importance to a rutba then what its supposed to get) going on in DMBS dawat..We all saw how the Sons of Burhanuddin moula (RA) started doing Guloo in his shaan at the later stages of his life , I think it was all a precursor(master game plan) to achieve what they (DMBS henchmen) wanted abdes to do for him(DMBS) when he got on the seat of Dai(by force). The sad part is that they succeeded in it.

Being Dawoodi Bohras does not guarantee you are a mumin(a good example is the complete Kothar)...

Mumins before Syedna Dawood(RA) were not called Dawoodi bohras. But they were still mumin, since they followed the true Dai and Imam of their time
I do want to be a true mumin ...and i dont think i will negotiate anything which comes in my way of becoming a mumin.

To answer your question, "what side of the fence are you on? are you a devout Dawoodi Bohra or are you openly a Reformist Bohra?"..
My answer is "I am born a Dawoodi Bohra and my aim is to be a better mumin"

Moulana ALi is called Amirul-Mumineen and NOT Amirul-Dawoodi Bohra nor Amirul-Abde

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
YN = Yusuf Najmuddin (father in law of DMBS)

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:50 pm

well written and definitely food for thought.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:16 pm

I second that. Moiz bhai your write up above is a template for exactly how I feel as well. Bravo!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:42 am

Believing MB was innocent and also believing mufaddal is curroupt is just like believing there is a day light in night.

mufaddal is not doing any thing new from his father, he is completely following his father foot step, if mufaddal is corrupt then his father was corrupt as well, only difference is since MB was bit old and old fashioned his way of dealing with people were little different, but again there was a huge difference in his preaching and the life he lived for 100 years.

KQ is also same person with different outlook, he has not disclosed yet that from where he got money for his darus sakina? from where he got money to educate his kids in foreign universities? from where he got money to invest in USA stock markets?

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 am

To add to Moiz_Dhaanu's point, the GULOO was not just to SMB - even others in the dawat.

- In public announcements at several places, some shezadas of Burhanuddin Mola RA were referred to as "Syedi wa mawlai Aali waqar <bhaisaheb name> <bhaisaheb laqab>" by some individuals.

- Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin's (YN) name referred to in similar way. Our old Amil used to take his name in his wasila and doas. I famously remember he taking YN's name in his doa on yawme ashura - after he took waseela of Aimmat Tahereen SA and Doat mutlaqeen RA, he took YN's name as waseela (Skipping numerous other hudood). I remember him taking his name in waseela at numerous other occasions as well. Needless to say, his career took an upswing since then.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Corruption start from the day I believe 46th took over ............

The system stinks; the WHOLE family is thief. They are 'everything' but religion.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 pm

No amount of education can increase their learning, religious or otherwise. They hated scholars and it showed their true colors by despising Mr Engineer Sahib.

Water seeks its own level. The family is full of idiots .

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 am

Moiz bhai your response is very refreshing and encourages that the reform movement is possible, if true Diai performs his role as you stated , the manifestation of Quran as it mentions guides for every nation is a reality in Bohra society ..abdes are not a lost cause. Your response is consistent to what SKQ has been promoting.

new_james

Unread post by new_james » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:48 pm

is qaid ezzuddin relevant any more. he brought the grand kids back to mumbai. SBUT is now running on auto pilot and by abdul qadir. ezzudin being the most wealthy of his brothers, perhaps does not need to stick around, since neither he or his kids are ever going to head to community. jaffer sadiq handling the bombay the case. ezzudin has to find a way to become relevant again.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:25 pm

new_james wrote:is qaid ezzuddin relevant any more. he brought the grand kids back to mumbai. SBUT is now running on auto pilot and by abdul qadir. ezzudin being the most wealthy of his brothers, perhaps does not need to stick around, since neither he or his kids are ever going to head to community. jaffer sadiq handling the bombay the case. ezzudin has to find a way to become relevant again.
Seems like he is being sidelined. His 4 grandkids came back too, but no fateh-mubin for his grandkids. No mention about that. All the pictures and fateh mubin and everything is about SMS's grandkids. As if the 4 grandkids of QuaidJohar BS don't matter at all.

Was anything interesting mentioned (about SKQ, anything else) in the 19th Ramadan SMS waiz?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:58 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
new_james wrote:
Was anything interesting mentioned (about SKQ, anything else) in the 19th Ramadan SMS waiz?
SKQ always gets a mention in hints. ..something about praying in Kabaa without mohabbat of Diai is worthless..wasted 50 years , if sms has cour age call hI'm by name. ....too difficult to concentrate on sms blabber...I get more inspiration from reading the Quran while watching abdes shirking and shouting labaik diai I'll ah

also he has fatwad that Muharam attendance from day 2 is faraz...now worldwide jamaat will go on over drive enforcement. ..

every time sms goes off scripted bayan which is clinically written to display sophistication, off script his anger, arrogance is displayed ..without a script he is a bumbling ranting terror....throws words like Husayn to Husayn che, death stares ...I still fail to see what SMB saw in sms to give him such a big responsibility. ..but then Smb did not have a good selection of sons to choose from...and if he had outside his family ..would he have looked farther ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Ali Qadar Maula ni Tulum Umr ni Niyat par Matami Majlis, Lailatul Jumoa at Maza-e-Najmi Sehen Mubarak Ujjain

16th Ramadan, 1436

JC

Unread post by JC » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Muffy is an arrogant joker who was born with a silver, no golden spoon in his xxx, so all these bambling, fumbling ......... after all he is a mentally sick person ............ this current claimant of 53rd not only need Dawa but Duaa too..!!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:17 pm

They have made a joke of matam; matam mockery .......... a day will very soon come when mainstream Shias will 'object' on this and will call bohra matam as 'shirk matam' ..........!!!!!

So ho jaeay matam ....... :wink: