Spartanburg Chaos is it True ?

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Zali110

Spartanburg Chaos is it True ?

Unread post by Zali110 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 pm

I heard from someone in our jamaat that Spartanburg Amil refused to perform someones nikah from Atlanta, the groom n bride drove with family members to spartanburg and the amil said he wont perform nikah , didnt even give a reason ,he was just mad they family didnt have beard n outsiders came with the groom n bride is this true , he said the family was so humiliated , its hard to digest this news but wanted to know if its true or not . also heard he does not wait for anyone is sherullah when he comes he just starts the namaz and majalis , even if no one has arrived and takes his long time to end ,i think this amil has changed cause few years back i heard good things from other source now its a contradiction ,may be he was also transferred , does anyone know who is this new amil do anyone know of this happening if its true, im sick to my stomach as how can one just refuse one when one has made so much planning. Also heard spartanburg moomineen hates him and wants him gone asap , this amil needs to be reported at once in my opinion so sad :evil:

think

Re: Spartanburg Chaos is it True ?

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 pm

well, if he is from atlanta, ten why did he not go for nokah to atlanta jamaat? however if any amil gives any trouble the people of atlanta conveniently call upon the local shia alim to perform nikah and every one is happy and there is no tension or stress of any kind.where ever you do nikah the mulla has just to recite the two ayahs of the quran for the nikah to be completed. our bohri amils make along drawn out affair to show their importance and get the most money they can con out of you. My saddness to see that a well arranged wedding for you all went to shambles because of this spartanburg amil. now you know what you did not know then.Also since sparatnburg jamaat has a lot of afrikans they have pampered this amil; for his every request is taken as a command by the spartanburg abdes and therfore cultivated these bad habits in him and so you have to bear the consequences.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 pm

I was told that this family was from Dallas and Houston and they did go to Atlanta but since Atlanta Aamil was sick they were told to go to Spartanburg where this episode took place.
The family of the bride are very Muffadaali follower

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:30 am

This is a very good thing to happen. I wish more incidents happen like this. It will help to accelerate the opening of the eyes of the abde zombies!

But the fact that family from Dallas and Houston (both big jamaats) going to Atlanta and Spartanburg is a little hard to digest. Its like 'Bagal me chora, shehar me dhindhora'
abde53 wrote:I was told that this family was from Dallas and Houston and they did go to Atlanta but since Atlanta Aamil was sick they were told to go to Spartanburg where this episode took place.
The family of the bride are very Muffadaali follower

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 am

This whole episode is false.
The family involved in this case Misam and Insiya were married and Nikkah was performed by Spartanburg Aaamil
Misam and his father from Fatehi family and Insiya's father Taherbhai were very happy with the support of Spartanburg Aamil who was very cooperative.
Boy is from Atlanta and since Atlanta Aamil was sick he has transfered all the Raza to Spartanburg Aamil who according to family was very accommodating.
While I am critical of Kothari Goons but I am also not the one to wrong some one either. I think after few days this thread should be deleted.
It seems that Spartanburg Aamil was informed about this thread and he was very upset and rightfully so, but this should correct the informtion

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:33 pm

thats why i was making sure, because it didnt seem correct as i had heard good things about this spartanburg amil , havent seen him personally but from few friends from atlanta , so was just making sure , recently in markaz all they spoke about was how he has changed things in spartanburg and carolina for good , always punctual and ontime everthing which has increased daily attendance , listens to everyone personally and all ,thats the reason the person who spoke to me about him seemed fishy to me .anyways i agree with smb this thread should be deleted , makes no sense

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:47 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Subject: Fact And Opinion

This is the event which has taken at Atlanta Jumaat.

Facts cannot change. You may disagree with the opinion. Would like to get your opinion.

Fact: This is a second year in a row that Our Administration is sending persons from India to lead in prayers and collect Wajebat.

Opinion : Administration is rewarding persons who have performed very good to them(reasons you can decide) from India to visit USA and get vacation and the Jumaat members to foot the bill.

Fact: This year, we received Sk. Dahodwala to perform this function. After 4 - 5 days, he became ill with vomiting and yellow urine. Suggested that this is a classic case of Jaundice. Took him to MD's office to confirm with tests. Confirmed. As usual, MD said to admit him in hospital right away. Jaundice is a viral infection which takes it's course and it will go away. Got Sk. D. admitted to the hospital. Stayed for 3 - 4 days and did all the basic tests you can find in the book with no conclusive answer.

Opinion: MD's in US usually want for reasons I will not go in detail, would like to admit, if possible every Tom, Dick and Harry, if they get the slightest opportunity. Hospitals would love to do every test in the book, so as to jack up the bill. MDs can visit the patient in the hospital and collect fees.

Fact: One of the Jumaat's members Sk. B. got on the phone, contacted higher ups saying we need the replacement for Sk. Dahodwala.. So it was decided the get another Sk. Jariwala from New York to perform the function. As soon as Sk. Jariwala is informed at 4 pm. regarding his assignment, at 8 pm. he is in Atlanta thru the first plane he can get. All this time, the Indian Sk. Dohadwala is unaware of his replacement is in Atlanta. Within 36 hours, he is sent back to India so that he can recover at home. Jamaat has now to foot 2 travel bills. He was nearly crying, very sad person, since may be he had high hopes ( use your imagination).

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:41 am

travelling expenses is just a small part of the whole charade. The lodging, boarding, mobile phone, car with driver, laptop, licking ass, and to top it all of the guy gets heavy salams, najwa, etc etc all in cash.and a fat check from the jamaat. something is really screwed up somewhere. by the way the women folks of atlanta jamaat are sweating and tired; having to cook every single day of ramadaan for the hungry hoardes.
The atlanta masjid story is a typical "moula masjid banavse story", left for another time. It has been 15 years and 52000 dollars were collected from each mumineen family, but still have not prayed in masjid. Now the masjid, if at all sees the light of day will be too. too small for atlanta jamaat. This is a prime example of how only ass licking and no brains abdes work. Millions of mumineens hard earned money have been wasted. none other can be blamed than an ignorant guy from Rajkot,who spent his life in the army and sang "moula moula" . Now he knows moula moula and raza does not work. one needs an education and confidence to make it a success. moula does not even lift a brick to make the masjid , he just bathes in the glory stupid people give him.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:22 pm

think wrote:travelling expenses is just a small part of the whole charade. The lodging, boarding, mobile phone, car with driver, laptop, licking ass, and to top it all of the guy gets heavy salams, najwa, etc etc all in cash.and a fat check from the jamaat. something is really screwed up somewhere. by the way the women folks of atlanta jamaat are sweating and tired; having to cook every single day of ramadaan for the hungry hoardes.
The atlanta masjid story is a typical "moula masjid banavse story", left for another time. It has been 15 years and 52000 dollars were collected from each mumineen family, but still have not prayed in masjid. Now the masjid, if at all sees the light of day will be too. too small for atlanta jamaat. This is a prime example of how only ass licking and no brains abdes work. Millions of mumineens hard earned money have been wasted. none other can be blamed than an ignorant guy from Rajkot,who spent his life in the army and sang "moula moula" . Now he knows moula moula and raza does not work. one needs an education and confidence to make it a success. moula does not even lift a brick to make the masjid , he just bathes in the glory stupid people give him.
This is what happens when your credibility falls , you start to lie , i am from atlanta jamaat and i know for a fact that the mulla who comes for ramazan does not get car with driver , nor laptop , his lodging is at moomins house , salaam people do it of respect havent heard him ask for money , .. because of people like you who add stuff the credibility is questioned whether one is telling the truth or not , i think the other information which i had received earlier might be well you "THINK" who must have lied to me so false propaganda can be achieved hence try to do wrong , i did better digging and found out that atlanta amil was transferred to indore , hence atlanta had no amil and since misam dates were fixed and invitations sent out atlanta amil told misam to request spartanburg amil who which is the closest jamaat from atlanta to perform the nikah , i was also told that spartanburg amil had planned a trip as its summer vacation with his family to go some where but he cancelled for misam nikah as his cards had been sent and his father in law was flying from india , hence it would have had been a huge loss so considering the situation nor did he only postpond his trip but even opened the Spartanburg markaz for misam and his family , this source is from a credible source who told me he knows misam family verywell and when i brought this up started to crack up ..as how this forum can have false facts ..... now "Think" you think for your self will people ever believe what you say . i know one thing ill think for my self

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Zali110
Before you chastised Think you are the one who started this topic without verifying. BTW to my knowledge THINK is also from Atlanta too.
i brought this up started to crack up ....as how this forum can have false facts
And it was you Zali110 who provided these false rumors. like that I was able to get the correct information to save this forum from mischievous behavior of your friend.
If you had time to verify all the information regarding THINK's post why did not you do the same about your friend about Nisam's Nikkah?
With your behavior you seem like you wanted to discredit this forum but it did not work, :cry:

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:10 pm

This is funny. Same people from same jamaat don't know whats going on in their jamaat and how their money is being spend. In the current MS system there is no transparency from the Amails and all the local jammat commitee members. As soon as some asks for transparancy and financial statements they are being labled as progressives and even dushman.

This lack of transparency is what has led to this type of miss information from Atlanta. If they had audited financial statements available to all jamaat memebers showing a breakdown of all the revenue and expenses for the jamaat then it would be a good start.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:59 pm

Even if there is accounting and book keeping of jamaat revenue and accounts, it is easy to cook the books. Who will monitor or audit the jamaat accounts. Huge corporations have cooked books. This accounting thins is easier said than done.
qjbj wrote:This is funny. Same people from same jamaat don't know whats going on in their jamaat and how their money is being spend. In the current MS system there is no transparency from the Amails and all the local jammat commitee members. As soon as some asks for transparancy and financial statements they are being labled as progressives and even dushman.

This lack of transparency is what has led to this type of miss information from Atlanta. If they had audited financial statements available to all jamaat memebers showing a breakdown of all the revenue and expenses for the jamaat then it would be a good start.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:10 pm

This Spartanburg episode of this amil who was in fact a decent person doing a decent job - why would someone want to spread rumour like that about him?

Zali110 - it is easy to conclude you are upto mischief to either punish the Amil of Spartanburg for being a good leader, Or discrediting this forum by spreading lies and hoping no one does a fact check, or you simply want to stir things up or all of the above. Perhaps I judge you too harshly - if it's not true, I apologize in advance.

SBM is such a consistent bitter critique of the status quo of kothar, and it is shocking to see his note of making an effort to investigate AND present the facts even if they turn out in favor of the Amil. SBM's credibility seems to stand out here, in my opinion.

Think and zali110 - go home, take a pill of deep soul searching, and comeback with a healthier dose of integrity and courage to see the truth, especially when it might seem inconvenient to you. At least I personally am heartened to see SBM's role in this and he must be applauded for it. Finding the truth about this Amil as doing a decent job did not prevent SBM from reporting it.

I am so tired of seeing people here on this forum demonizong, sermonizing, cursing, laanating, and engaging in the very same behaviors that they accuse their opponents of. Some of you are far far more guilty of this than others. We live in this bubble of this Bohra community, in extraordinarily difficult times, with corruption, greed and now the succession battle breaking up families and excommunicating etc. it is easy to feel so angry and so frustrated that all there is left to do is blame, accuse or abuse our opponents.

There is another way.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:41 am

Take a chill pill , lol , if u read my first thread i was inquiring not accusing anyone , one dude sat next to me in markaz and he diverted his talk to the nikah topic and started blabbering about the incident which ofcourse was false but i didnt know at that time so knowing how this forum has members from my jamaat which we all are hidden under username only wanted to inquire if it was true of false , thats all you can read where i say it sounds fishy as had heard good things doesn mean i was trying to falsify any information or spoil any amils name , just wanted the truth , well smb thanks for clearing the truth like i said before this thread now needs to be deleted no point dragging this topic , will do no good
by the way attaching spartanburg amil pic here which i found in http://www.zeninfosys.net
he is a huge dude lol :D
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/akhbar/bilad- ... burg/28000

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:33 am

Here is the true pictures of Zali110 for 2013 thread
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8542

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Lailatul Qadr in Spartanburg SC

22nd Ramadan, 1436

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:05 pm

now I know why these amils and bhaisahebs are obese.