Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:46 am

James
I did not want to get into this debate
but the banner clearly says from Qaid Joher
Do you know what a wise president of USA once said " BUCK STOPS HERE"
you mean to say that all those people entered Qaid Chor's party without him knowing or Raza, You my friend, talking with forked tongue.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:57 am

james wrote: I was right in calling you a moron.I attended a xyz sports event once. A nude streaker ran across the arena.You would troll me claiming I was to be blamed for that.Get real. :roll:
Did you put a topi on the streaker and pose for a photo?

Nafisa

Rangin Mizaj----------------

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:36 am

Admin
You have deleted my post regarding lose character.....[DELETED]

Admin

Re: Rangin Mizaj -------------

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:53 am

Nafisa wrote:Admin
You have deleted my post regarding lose character.....[DELETED]
Please provide proof to support your allegations. Thanks.

dawedaar

Re: Rangin Mizaj ---------------------

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:57 am

Hi Admin, according to this logic, 99% of the posts should be deleted on this forum!
Admin wrote: Please provide proof to support your allegations. Thanks.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Dawedar,
You wouldn't say that if you knew the nature of her allegations.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:Dawedar,
I agree with the Admin. It is best not to publish totally unsubstantiated claims about a person's character, specially when there is no way knowing the truth. It is one thing to expose the Kothari mafia's atrocious behavior, which we can verify for ourselves, but completely different to spread gossip and rumors about the supposed sexual perversion (alleged) of someone. Please lets refrain from that.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Ok, no issues.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:01 pm

dawedaar wrote:Ok, no issues.
I laughed. 10 years too late Admin?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9055&hilit=character

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:15 pm

No offence but I dont think a single person can determine what is true or false. The role of an admin is very specific.

One should be allowed to make statements with caveat that it is alleged, the bloging community can counter and disapprove it. There is no legal risk of legal pursuit to this site as a proper justice system would be able to filter through the stuff .

You do undertand that one can easily confuse intent of censorship and fall into the space of disturbing with evidence ! Which concerns me what other evidence was lost or disturbed due to process of interference of evidence . That may damage the reform objective more than trying to be perceived as balanced.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Br Oz
I read that post before it was deleted and I think Admin was correct in their decision to delete it Br Biradar also read it and he agreed with the decision
It was salacious and very inappropriate. I do not know if you had chance to read the post, if you had. you would have agreed with it too.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Ozdundee wrote:
No offence but I dont think a single person can determine what is true or false. The role of an admin is very specific.

One should be allowed to make statements with caveat that it is alleged, the bloging community can counter and disapprove it. There is no legal risk of legal pursuit to this site as a proper justice system would be able to filter through the stuff .

You do undertand that one can easily confuse intent of censorship and fall into the space of disturbing with evidence ! Which concerns me what other evidence was lost or disturbed due to process of interference of evidence . That may damage the reform objective more than trying to be perceived as balanced.
What are you saying? Can write clearly? Or is this how you think? Garbled and senseless.

You realize that it is not a wise idea to let people make up any stories they like and use this forum to spread them? As it is there is very little credibility due to the nonstop propaganda of the Kotharis. Lets not make it worse by putting up the most vile and unsubstantiated rumors.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 pm

by Biradar » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Dawedar,

I agree with the Admin. It is best not to publish totally unsubstantiated claims about a person's character, specially when there is no way knowing the truth. It is one thing to expose the Kothari mafia's atrocious behavior, which we can verify for ourselves, but completely different to spread gossip and rumors about the supposed sexual perversion (alleged) of someone. Please lets refrain from that.
Hope Admin and others would apply this across the Board. A lot of venom and garbage has been posted in this site about others and Admin would not take action. Especially, very unsubstantiated, and also proven false in the court
allegations, and still Admin allows this nonsense to be posted without any action.

Hope Admin and others who are crying foul now would bear this in mind in future and restrain themselves. Afterall, making up lies and posting non-sense and lies is a sin and punishable by Allah SWT. Once you read Sura 104, you would never encourage the illiterates on this site to post garbage. There is no difference between you and the garbage collector thence. You are lowering yourself to the lowest of the low!

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:40 pm

kimanumanu wrote:
james wrote: I was right in calling you a moron.I attended a xyz sports event once. A nude streaker ran across the arena.You would troll me claiming I was to be blamed for that.Get real. :roll:
Did you put a topi on the streaker and pose for a photo?
Are you now claiming Shz QaidJohar Bs Ezzuddin Dm put topi on Dolly Bindra and is posing for a photograph with her?

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 pm

SBM wrote:James
I did not want to get into this debate
but the banner clearly says from Qaid Joher
Do you know what a wise president of USA once said " BUCK STOPS HERE"
you mean to say that all those people entered Qaid Chor's party without him knowing or Raza, You my friend, talking with forked tongue.
kimanumanu wrote:She has also posted more pictures on her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RealDollyBindr ... 4790455774 and https://www.facebook.com/dollybindra/po ... 4558142889

Dawat-E-Iftar By BJP Treasurer spokesperson Shaina N.C at Dongri Umarkhadi

CM Fadnavis ne ki Pehli Iftar mein Shirkat

Guests

(1) CM Devendra Fadnavis
(2) Shehzada Quaid Zohar Bhai saheb
& Abdeali Bhanpurawala
(3) Mr Indesh
(Muslim Rastrye Manch)
(4) Mr Salim Khan f/o Salman Khan
(5) Subhas Ghai
(6) Dalip
(7) Zainuddin Zaveri
(Ex MLC) Mah Waqf Board Member
(8) Afzal(VP Bjp Vatuk Sangatan )
(9) Mr Raj Purohit (MLA Colaba)
(10) Dolly Bindra (Actress. Social worker)
(11) Prasant Chandrakan (President Byculla)
(12) Mehboob Khan
(Gen.Sec )
(13) Atul Shah
(14) Mangaldas Prabhat Lodha
15 ) Zoheb Bootwala
16) Maulana Qasmi
17) Pankaja Munde

Shaina NC Ne Aaj Dongri Umarkhadi ke Najam Baug may Rakhethe yeh Iftaar

Shaina NC &Jainuddin Zaveri Personally Welcome & Host the Party
Keep up.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 am

Abde crying loudly, morelaa hamara paisa/Wajebaat chini ne kyaa bhagi gaya????????
Attachments
bohra-community-9_013014101553.jpg

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:27 am

forwarded as received:-

Salam today there was a law passed in UAE that if any one Writes or forwards any msg on any social networking (wats app Facebook Twitter) about any religion by defaming them or their belief's or is involved in any kind of any harsh religious comments which can hurt any religious sentiments or practices will be jailed up to 10 yrs with a fine ranging from Aed 50000 to 1 million, requesting every one to plz refrain from forwarding any such msg this is not a forwarded msg below is the link.
http://m.thenational.ae/uae/government/ ... across-uae

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:41 am

Al-Noor wrote:Abde crying loudly, morelaa hamara paisa/Wajebaat chini ne kyaa bhagi gaya????????
Moula hamarey looti lo maal si, tann si anney mann si!
Looti lo Moula.......hamarey looti lo

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:19 am

james wrote: Are you now claiming Shz QaidJohar Bs Ezzuddin Dm put topi on Dolly Bindra and is posing for a photograph with her?
I have no idea where you are going with this. However, talking of topis, maybe you should also ask QJ about the topi in Madras he got in the name of a fake PhD.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:51 am

If Qaid Choor was not the host then what was he doing putting some sweet in the mouth of a politician and why were so many Abdes were present in that particular event?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:07 am

james wrote:
What do you mean you will become one? Snap out of it.You're already one.

The difference is fast diminishing between you with a single username and incredible with his multitude of usernames.

On one hand,you despise Kothar and on the other hand you want them to "clean up their act".Whatever that means.(Are the people in the Photo from Kothar?) Personally I think you should hold the Security Guards at Najam Baug responsible for allowing everyone in the photo through the gates, :mrgreen:

You're easily offended by minuscule incidents which I don't glance twice over.Grow up.There are better things to do than playing the Internet Thug.
James...
You haven't answered my question. Do u see nothing wrong in it? Let's answer that question and not divert the topic.

You will BTW, not understand why I want kothar to clean up their act.

everest

Unread post by everest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:21 am

james wrote: Are you now claiming Shz QaidJohar Bs Ezzuddin Dm put topi on Dolly Bindra and is posing for a photograph with her?
James, QJ sold his soul to the devil long time back. I've relatives who are deeply involved with the SBUT project and they have confided to me that "QJ is the biggest gunda in Saifee Mahal". This project has revealed his true colors. If the price was right, this liar would not only have put a topi on Dolly's head but also worn her saree. Take a deep look inside your soul and see who you are defending here. I guess you were too busy spreading propaganda in Shehrulla instead of doing some self reflection.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:30 pm

On the topic of Najam Baug I remember back in 1995 (approximately) few months after the demise of Syedi Saleh bs Safiyuddin there was an iron-fist rule set with immediate effect blessed by Shz Aliasghar Kalimuddin for all halls in South mumbai during bohra marriages.

Amongst these rules

- No outcaste (hindus) would be allowed (supposedly since hindu women who wouldn't wear rida would come to "our" marriages and spoil the atmosphere)
- Invitation of Amil of the area would be compulsory - needless to say - so is ikraam for the amil.
- Seating should be down for dulhas and dulhans. No chairs allowed for anybody. (This part look particularly weird since many visitors had to actually search the "dulha")

Needless to say a lot of people suffered particularly because a lot of us do have non-bohra friends who need to be invited during marriages and the ruling came in immediate effect with no room for compromise. Some of my relatives had marriages during that time-frame. They had to either book new halls (which was again very difficult due to short time-frame) or rescind invitation to their hindu friends. As some of you might know, halls such as Najam baug and Husaini hall in Mumbai (back in those days) were booked 6 months in advance and it was very difficult to get alternate halls at short notice.

Eventually this ruling was relaxed as a lot of people started to go elsewhere and the hall revenue was going down.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:54 pm

'Nude' streaker.. lol.. As if there are clothed streakers also :)

light humor on funny mistake.. please no freaky outy
james wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:James bhai come and defend your master again - these pics are everywhere with his beloved brother endorsing the event by his graceful presence.
I was right in calling you a moron.I attended a xyz sports event once. A nude streaker ran across the arena.You would troll me claiming I was to be blamed for that.Get real. :roll:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Forwarded as Received :

From frustrated Bohras of Coimbatore :-

Mola ek baar zara insaan banker to dekho
Logo ke dukh-dard samaj kar to dekho

Jahan bhi jaate ho Naraaz kar ke aate ho
Lawn mover se hatkar fertiliser banke dekho

Kharid lete ho paiso se har rutbah duniya ka
Kisi college ki degree apne dam par paa kar to dekho

Wah-waahi karvaate hai FMB ki Thaali se
Khud ke paise se bhookhe ko khilaakar to dekho

Diya hai fatwa aapne Mohurrum ka parcham lehraane ka
Mecca mein khule-aam maatam karva kar to dekho

Banaavti mojize bahut sune aapke
Charity commission London me ek mojiza kar ke to dekho

Ziyafate hone lagi ab to lift me bhi aapki
Hawaai jahaaz ki ziyafat ka sharaf ataa kar ke to dekho

Saavdhaan rahiye ga kuch jagah o se aap bhi
Coimbatore ki ziyafat kubul kar ke to dekho

Bohra Islam's New 5 Fardh :

1) CD jov
2) Wajebat bharo
3) FMB lav
4) Kadambosi karo
5) Deedarkaro.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:23 am

Forwarded AS Received
Attachments
what's  app msg
what's app msg

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 am

Godhra has beautiful masjid I have been for zyarat number of times...I hope he dont try to demolish it and built new to make money out of it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:44 am

Forwarded as Received :-

In Mississauga, Canada the construction of new Masjid is not yet complete but even then the religious mafias have started selling Masallah space in advance for hefty sums.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:29 am

glad, the wrongs of this bohri society are pointed out. It is the canadian bohri ministers without a portfolio that are doing this . It is their whims and fancies without any logical approach. such ignorant fools should not be allowed to be in such positions of authority in the canada jamaat. shame on the Amil and local goondaas that are selling space in Allah's house of prayer and worship.
Wonder why the educated bohri's of canada are quiet on this issue, or have they sold their souls to the devil also.

marabu

Unread post by marabu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Am not sure if either of person who has posted has been to Mississauga markaz.
Attend twice a year and have not seen this before and I doubt anyone I know in this markaz will pay for a place to pray.
Am a beck bencher ... an outsider but have families ,relatives who are part of this Jamat and attend as needed.
For me the Jamat and the many bohras whom I meet gives me comfort to be part of tribe .
We may disagree and bitch about every issues which has been discussed ad nauseam on this forum but most are going to be mainstream ...