bila tabsara

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

bila tabsara

Unread post by accountability » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:51 pm

First see this picture

http://media.mumineen.org/archive/photo ... _pir-5.jpg

now see this picture

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2008/03/24/p ... 7-masajid/

now do some brain munching

accountability

Re: bila tabsara

Unread post by accountability » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 pm

In the first picture syedna sabeh is shown writing.

if you click on the second link, there are bunch of pictures i/c the above, in another picture (not the above one) syedna saheb is shown writing. if you look at it carefully, it seems that his pen is at begining of the page, in the first line, there is already a word written, in the second picture, his pen is shown at the end of the already writeen word.

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:22 am

sayedna burhanuddin saheb is writing bismillah in one pics n in another one sayedna saheb is putting a dot below word bay

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:40 am

well done abde syyedna.. you have shown reality to acccounabilty how much tolerance and abilty he has :D

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 am

That's means first he wrote without Bismillah? He might have been using the pen as a pointer while reading from these pre written papers during his bayan.

Welcom back Gulf

hc

Unread post by hc » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:38 am

Don't you guys have better things to do.

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

u guys have made ur movement as a circus n u all have become jokers in the process, throwing away pj all the time

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Originally posted by hc:
Don't you guys have better things to do.
Should I have better things to do all the time 24x7?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:49 pm

Better have some eyes. In one picture syedna saheb's pen is in middle of first line (which only has one word bismillah)and second line. while in the other picture his pen is at the end of the word bismillah. Bismillah was already written. He was not writing Bismillah, neither did he write Bismillah.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:08 pm

I feel sorry for the old man. Look at his picture. It looks like he is being punished by Allah. Either that or he is simply a puppet in the hands of the kothari goons. From the picture I see he is wearing a hearing aid, glasses, and a bent back. Pity.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:34 pm

The Sayedna presents a pitiful picture indeed. If they had any respect for him they would let him rest him at home in dignity rather than take him around for exhibition like a circus animal. Give the old man a break, for God's sake.

However, more striking is the people who have come to the circus, especially the ones who are standing with folded hands. I've never seen grown men more abject, more pitiful, more bereft of dignity than this bunch of zombies. Look at their faces, their demeanour, their posture and you can imagine how much conditioning and brain-washing has gone into making them what they are.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Humsafar,
You will not understand this, this is what faith is all about

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Leave it alone,its payback time.What you see is outward picture just imagine what goes on inside the body and mind.
Life is Abu gharib for him,I dont know when it started but they are surely praying for it to never end. I say let it be.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:14 pm

You will not understand this, this is what faith is all about
Please do not cheapen faith by invoking it for such abject behaviour. This is idol worship. In purely human terms the whole thing is despicable. But even in Islamic terms this cannot be justified. It is hard for me to imagine that people would have behaved like this in the presence of the Prophet Mohammed , the Khalifas or Imams.

Aftab

Unread post by Aftab » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:04 pm

If the prophet (AWS) was to be alive today, nobody would understand him let alone follow him. These goons would be the first to kill him as his message would be completly against their profit and grain. This is not only true for the average bohra, but to a lot of muslims in general.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:53 am

does faith mean;

exploitation of religion,
manupulation,
exhibition,
distortion,
extortion,
torture,
agony,
apathy,
inhumane behaviour,
disrespect
indignity
greed.

Africa wala, you will have to concede, that our jamat right now is full of above. Shouldn't we do something, shouldn't you do something.

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:59 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel sorry for the old man. Look at his picture. It looks like he is being punished by Allah. Either that or he is simply a puppet in the hands of the kothari goons. From the picture I see he is wearing a hearing aid, glasses, and a bent back. Pity.

dear average bohra actually ur problem is that u cant digest that sayedna saheb at the age of 97 is doing so much for the betterment of community n dear it proves that imam uz zaman hand is on the back of is moula, otherwise a normal personal cant perform such a great duty of spreading allah iman n dawat

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:09 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sayedna presents a pitiful picture indeed. If they had any respect for him they would let him rest him at home in dignity rather than take him around for exhibition like a circus animal. Give the old man a break, for God's sake.

i think humsafar sayedna saheb dont need ur advise as at the age of 97 moula is nourshing iman n future of 1 millon dawoodi bohra s from 45 yrs while u can just manage to run ur famaliy n more n more post a coment on this forum. so now think can u advice a personality like sayedna saheb

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:16 am

If the prophet (AWS) was to be alive today, nobody would understand him let alone follow him. These goons would be the first to kill him as his message would be completly against their profit and grain. This is not only true for the average bohra, but to a lot of muslims in general

dear aftab the enemy were present during the lifetime of prophet but they were not able to any thing so dont predict future of prophet n first see ur self in the mirror n think ru following prophet message n then think about others

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 am

After bargain a house is fixed for the stay of Sayedna in a small town where sayedna is visiting.

One shazada was discussing to renovate the hose to suit to the sayedna with the owner. He told the owner to change the WC pot as the present one will not be suitable.

The owner very innocently asked shazada:

Gustaki maff, but why we are changing the WC, since Aqamoula will do it in the Tapeli for the benefit of mumenins.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:12 am

Originally posted by abde sayedna:
If the prophet (AWS) was to be alive today, nobody would understand him let alone follow him. These goons would be the first to kill him as his message would be completly against their profit and grain. This is not only true for the average bohra, but to a lot of muslims in general

dear aftab the enemy were present during the lifetime of prophet but they were not able to any thing so dont predict future of prophet n first see ur self in the mirror n think ru following prophet message n then think about others
Abde syedna (bonded slave of burhan)

Is your bhagwan burhan, following prophet's message??? ask him, if you are a man.. and you will get the answer.

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:18 am

we dont need to ask sayedna saheb look at ur movement s history then u will come to know, as prophet crush the enemy of allah sayedna saheb also did the same with u all with the blessing of panjatan pak n imam uz zaman.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Abde Sydena
Can you shed some light on Current Syedna's mother
Where is she buried? Why no URUS for her? when did she died? What was her name?
I like to increase my knowledge, we know everything about Amatullah Bua Saheba how come nothing about her Mother In Law?

Aftab

Unread post by Aftab » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:21 pm

quote:

dear aftab the enemy were present during the lifetime of prophet but they were not able to any thing so dont predict future of prophet n first see ur self in the mirror n think ru following prophet message n then think about others.

In the prophet’s (SAW) time, it was the enemies of Islam that were the transgressors and not the prophet. The prophet’s (SAW) message was of love, peace, equality and social justice – and that threatened the ruling class. Now look who are the present day ruling class (Shahzada Aliwakar – my *** ), exploiters and terrorists.

Your friend Modi takes the credit for the economic advancement of Gujarat. Guju’s are astute business people, Modi or no Modi, Gujarat will always do well. Similarly for Bohris, moula or no moula, they will prosper.

This adbe sayedna business stinks. Slavery was abolished 100 years ago! You are the greatest sinners of “Shirk”. Why don’t you say abde Allah? Oh you believe that he is the direct link to Allah and he will take you to jannah.
Who knows whether Allah would want him there?

When I said every dog has his day – and since it is your day now, it infers that you are the dogs. Even if you say that we are dogs, what is new?

And Aareef, please do not waste our time on this board by your stupid comments. I have mentioned this before, keep your stupidity to your self.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:41 pm

We all respect Bawa Saheb, He is our dai, we have utmost respect for the seat of Dai, and as a institution. It is his sons and extended family, who are exploiting his name, and his reverence for their benefits.

As per our dawat, and its interpretation, there are three pillars of institution of Dai, i.e. Dai, mazoon and mukasir sahebs. Now the shahzadas do not fit any where in our religion.

It is not only shahzadas, but overall establishment has become too burdensome, it has become an elephant which in todays time has no use. Rather it should be kept in a zoo for only sight seeing. Whenever any of the shahzada visits any city, that city's jamat is burdened with so much, and consequently ordinary mumins are to carry that burden.

While Bawa saheb is our spritual head, and he has to lead us in our pursuit of religion. But policing religion is not allowed in islam. Now coming to the service of religion, we all in our capacity are serving religion. WE are thankful to him, that he finds it possible albiet his old age and weakness to address and do waaz.

Humsafar was not so wrong in suggesting, that Bawa saheb may get some relaxed schedule. How would you like to treat your father at age 97. You will want him well rested and relaxed. Then why not. Usually Bawa saheb,s schedule consists of Ziafat. Which in itself is not so religious.

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:32 am

In the prophet’s (SAW) time, it was the enemies of Islam that were the transgressors and not the prophet. The prophet’s (SAW) message was of love, peace, equality and social justice – and that threatened the ruling class. Now look who are the present day ruling class (Shahzada Aliwakar – my *** ), exploiters and terrorists.

Your friend Modi takes the credit for the economic advancement of Gujarat. Guju’s are astute business people, Modi or no Modi, Gujarat will always do well. Similarly for Bohris, moula or no moula, they will prosper.

This adbe sayedna business stinks. Slavery was abolished 100 years ago! You are the greatest sinners of “Shirk”. Why don’t you say abde Allah? Oh you believe that he is the direct link to Allah and he will take you to jannah.
Who knows whether Allah would want him there?

aftab i think u r more of wahabi than reformist
if ur right than what was the need of six
prophet allah would have directly spread islam and the biggest example is see the status of non bohra they dont know when is there eid and news channel make fun off then n we know the date of our eid for cming next year 1000 yrs so if our wouldnt have been there we would have also return to jahiliyat so its nessary for a representatie of allah to explain the religion of allah

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:50 am

We all respect Bawa Saheb, He is our dai, we have utmost respect for the seat of Dai, and as a institution. It is his sons and extended family, who are exploiting his name, and his reverence for their benefits.

As per our dawat, and its interpretation, there are three pillars of institution of Dai, i.e. Dai, mazoon and mukasir sahebs. Now the shahzadas do not fit any where in our religion.

It is not only shahzadas, but overall establishment has become too burdensome, it has become an elephant which in todays time has no use. Rather it should be kept in a zoo for only sight seeing. Whenever any of the shahzada visits any city, that city's jamat is burdened with so much, and consequently ordinary mumins are to carry that burden.

While Bawa saheb is our spritual head, and he has to lead us in our pursuit of religion. But policing religion is not allowed in islam. Now coming to the service of religion, we all in our capacity are serving religion. WE are thankful to him, that he finds it possible albiet his old age and weakness to address and do waaz.

Humsafar was not so wrong in suggesting, that Bawa saheb may get some relaxed schedule. How would you like to treat your father at age 97. You will want him well rested and relaxed. Then why not. Usually Bawa saheb,s schedule consists of Ziafat. Which in itself is not so religious.

what happen to u acc u r saying our muola bawa saheb
u please dont blame shezada sahedb if they would doing so then so mant of dawats project have wouldnt take place for examole the biggest examples is the masjid of imama hakim in cairo al jamea masgid then masjid of other imam in cairo then zari of imam hussain imam ali abbas a.s zainab a.s then masjid in kufa then qubba mubarak of mant duat s then mazar in india

ther r many other project which i even dont know so dear realise the and see the khidmat of shezada in hazrat of moula
its just some misunderstanding in your mind created by ur elder but if u evalute every thing properly than u will realise the truth

abde sayedna

Unread post by abde sayedna » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:13 am

posted March 28, 2008 09:17 AM
Abde Sydena
Can you shed some light on Current Syedna's mother
Where is she buried? Why no URUS for her? when did she died? What was her name?
I like to increase my knowledge, we know everything about Amatullah Bua Saheba how come nothing about her Mother In Law?
what u will do woth all these u cursed sayedna saheb so r u gooing to do some good for moulas ai saheba

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Brother Oma,

How do you expect from a parrot to tell you what has not been taught to him! This one might have been one of the million stupid abde sydnas who have brain washed by their maula and Cult. Old man is also more than 97 now. Even he might have forgotton his own mother. Or rather he did not try to remember her at all. How come these poor people know the facts about their maula and secret/sacared family? Once I have come across some bohras travelling in a bus to attend a urus. I ask them are you bohra? they were happy to answer me and when I asked them take names of at least 10 dais. They hardly could reach to 6 or 7 only. True mumin, Gulf, Frog, and many more comes try themselve best and goes. Who cares?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:05 pm

AbdeSyedna
Just answer the plain question, What is name of Current Syedna's mother and where is she BURIED and why no one talks about her but keeps talking about Amatullah Bua Saheba after all, MOTHER HAS A HIGHER PLACE THAN WIFE in one's life unless there is some dark secrets that no one wants to talk about
IS NOT SYEDNA AND THE SHEZADAS WHO ALWAYS SAY
"MAA NA PAAG NA NICHE JANNAT CHAI" so how come our Moula will take us to Jannat when we donot know where his mother is and thus Jannat?