No Mufaddali Scholarship for Students worldwide ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:02 am

Shame for Dai and entire Dawat
Jamea Saifiya student Zainab finally contacted Sunni Zakat Foundation for help for education
"Loot Lu, Allah Ka Azaab Qareeb Hey"
Read what a Sunni Muslim writer has written
Lanat Yateemu, Bewaoo, Ghareebu Kee Zakaat Khanewale Saify Mahal Mey Rehney Waloon Par, Aameen

BY Abu Namara

The recent results of UPSC have many positive news for the otherwise considered backward community of 180 million Muslims of India. There were record 37 successful candidates hailing from the community in the list of selection. There has been Ghuncha Sanobar as the first Muslim woman IPS officer from Bihar. And, now a young lady of the community has made it proud by scoring highest marks in the interview.

Zainab Sayeed, a Jamia graduate who completed her masters in mass communication from the MCRC of the central university Jamia Millia Islamia in 2011 got 220 marks out of 275 in interviews conducted in last April after her success in the 2014 examination. This is the highest score of any candidate in interviews. She got an overall rank of 107 and has been allotted post in the Indian Foreign Services but she prefers Indian Administrative Services or Indian Revenue Services.

It may be noted here that the topper of this year's batch, Ira Singhal, a physically handicapped Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer from Delhi, got only 162 marks in the interview and 920 in the written exam. Zainab scored 58 more marks than the former.

She wears Islamic Hijab and poised to become the first Hijab cladded civil servant of the country. This may be found interesting at a time the CBSE is imposing ban on its candidates to shun such a cultural symbol even during its pre-medical test.

Her achievement is even more exulting for the Okhla neighborhood as she was sponsored by a local organization, Zakat Foundation of India. Furthermore, she was coached by the Jamia’s Centre for Coaching and Career Planning.

She belongs to Kolakata and comes from the Bohra community.

During the interview she was asked some interesting questions, which she made public. She told in an interview to Times of India, “I was asked which city I like better, Delhi or Kolkata and why. Of course, it is Kolkata for its amazing warmth and pace of life. It's where I have my home and family.”

On her Hijab she responded in the interview like this, “Besides saying one should wear clothes one feels comfortable in, I cited the instance of a prime minister who wore a turban which is also a religious symbolism.”

Zainab pursues many interests including literary writings about which she says in her blog, "I consider writing as my forte and enjoy exploring new ways of telling a story."
Attachments
Zainab of Jamea who got Zakaat of Sunni Foundation
Zainab of Jamea who got Zakaat of Sunni Foundation

AgnosticIndian

Re: No Mufaddali Scholarship for Students worldwide ?

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:53 am

Mufaddali Scholarship is available for learning how to make rotis.

For all you know, this poor lady is going to be asked to give it all up and akhtiat Ghar no kono.

BTW surprising that she gave up IFS which is most sought after & prestigious & elite club if it's own in the babu world

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:09 am

angutha chap will never understand importance of education.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:10 am

I have written in the past about Zakat Foundation of India, a very wonderful organization and they help any Muslim regardless. Besides ZFI AFMI is another organization (Asghar Vasanwala's Roshan Khayal works with them)
I have worked with ZFI to establish sponsorship for Civil Service Students and they have produced fantastic results. The Chair of ZFI is Dr Mahmood who was the Principal Adviser to PM Manmohan Singh
Give your Zakat money to these worthy organizations and if you want to help certain families you let them know and they will make sure your donations will go to that particular party and for that particular cause.
Both of these organizations have local representatives in USA. and contributions to them are tax deductible since they are 501 (c) 3 in USA

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 am

I will suggest to remove her pic, its not needed....

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:29 am

Al-Noor wrote:I will suggest to remove her pic, its not needed....
What's wrong in having her picture here? Success should be applauded, acknowledged. How many Bohras have passed UPSCs with such flying colors?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:31 am

@Nafisa, Jamia Millia Islamia and Jamea tus Saifiyah are 2 different institutions. I believe, you jumped to comment too early even before reading properly! I mean, how can you miss the point when it's clearly written where she did her masters from!
Nafisa wrote:Shame for Dai and entire Dawat
Jamea Saifiya student Zainab finally contacted Sunni Zakat Foundation for help for education
Lanat Yateemu, Bewaoo, Ghareebu Kee Zakaat Khanewale Saify Mahal Mey Rehney Waloon Par, Aameen

BY Abu Namara

The recent results of UPSC have many positive news for the otherwise considered backward community of 180 million Muslims of India. There were record 37 successful candidates hailing from the community in the list of selection. There has been Ghuncha Sanobar as the first Muslim woman IPS officer from Bihar. And, now a young lady of the community has made it proud by scoring highest marks in the interview.

Zainab Sayeed, a Jamia graduate who completed her masters in mass communication from the MCRC of the central university Jamia Millia Islamia in 2011 got 220 marks out of 275 in interviews conducted in last April after her success in the 2014 examination. This is the highest score of any candidate in interviews. She got an overall rank of 107 and has been allotted post in the Indian Foreign Services but she prefers Indian Administrative Services or Indian Revenue Services.

It may be noted here that the topper of this year's batch, Ira Singhal, a physically handicapped Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer from Delhi, got only 162 marks in the interview and 920 in the written exam. Zainab scored 58 more marks than the former.

She wears Islamic Hijab and poised to become the first Hijab cladded civil servant of the country. This may be found interesting at a time the CBSE is imposing ban on its candidates to shun such a cultural symbol even during its pre-medical test.

Her achievement is even more exulting for the Okhla neighborhood as she was sponsored by a local organization, Zakat Foundation of India. Furthermore, she was coached by the Jamia’s Centre for Coaching and Career Planning.

During the interview she was asked some interesting questions, which she made public. She told in an interview to Times of India, “I was asked which city I like better, Delhi or Kolkata and why. Of course, it is Kolkata for its amazing warmth and pace of life. It's where I have my home and family.”

On her Hijab she responded in the interview like this, “Besides saying one should wear clothes one feels comfortable in, I cited the instance of a prime minister who wore a turban which is also a religious symbolism.”

Zainab pursues many interests including literary writings about which she says in her blog, "I consider writing as my forte and enjoy exploring new ways of telling a story."
Last edited by dawedaar on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:I will suggest to remove her pic, its not needed....
What's wrong in having her picture here? Success should be applauded, acknowledged. How many Bohras have passed UPSCs with such flying colors?
Because I dont think Nafisa has any permission from her to post it.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:16 am

Not in hurry, but I know well as a Jamea student the policy of Jamea Saifiyah
Jahil Umara ul Jamea never allow ladies to join higher educational institutions, nor they can provide Scholarship. Current Dai is an anti moderan education, not only for ladies but for boys. Three boys of my building in Dubai have applied for Raza to go to USA for higher studies. They have completed thier masters. Read the Jawaab:
"Al Huzurul Aala (TUS) Ye Karam Farmavi Ney Hardwear Nee Dukan Karwa Nee Raza Maa Dua Mubarak Farmavi Chey".
Because of thier fanatic blind following background,future of these three boys turned dark. Inna Lillah

What one should expect from an illitrate Dai!
Zainab has a good fortune. I have no contact with her. I have got this information from out sources. She is a brave girl.
I suggest that community should start scholarships for deserving class. I humbly invite our Rich Class to help our children through funds for better future.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dawedaar wrote:@Nafisa, Jamia Millia Islamia and Jamea tus Saifiyah are 2 different institutions. I believe, you jumped to comment too early even before reading properly! I mean, how can you miss the point when it's clearly written where she did her masters from!
Nafisa wrote:Shame for Dai and entire Dawat

BY Abu Namara

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:28 pm

This girl can contact SKQ organization for scholarhips. Here are the links for more info. Infact any other bhora's looking for education support should contact them.

http://qjsp.org/

http://www.fatemidawat.com/about/affili ... tions.html

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:46 pm

qjbj wrote:This girl can contact SKQ organization for scholarhips. Here are the links for more info. Infact any other bhora's looking for education support should contact them.

She has already passed with flying colors & will be a bureucrat

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:36 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
qjbj wrote:This girl can contact SKQ organization for scholarhips. Here are the links for more info. Infact any other bhora's looking for education support should contact them.

She has already passed with flying colors & will be a bureucrat
abe usko chode yaha jo dusre bacche padhna chahte hain unki baat ho rahi hain.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Come to the point
The illitrate Dai and the fraud Dawat both are against Scholarship for community students. Infact, current Dai Mufaddal is playing a role of Halaku Khan and he had killed many philonthropists ruthlessly with the leathal weapon of Baraat. He alleged many good people that they are running parallel Dawat by funding students directly,without "Raza". He forced them to provide total funds to the Dawat and dissolve thier Trust and gift its funds and property to the Dai. This Jallad Dai and his father have played a major role to turned the community illitrate. Burhanuddin did not build a single public University or free college or free standard school in the world. Rather he had built many Madrasah Saifyah Burhaniyyah with fees to create army of fanatics and religious lunatics. Those Trust who followed orders of Burhanuddin - Saifuddin survive and those who opposed eleminated.
Come step forward and register new Trusts worldwide and start this good deed to provide educational scholarship for better future of our community.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Reading the posts in this column enmass attacking 3 Molas was very disturbing. Why are you asking Muffy to give scholarships? He is giving all the students beshoomar Doa-al Jameelul Karim. Why would he confuse the issue with mere scholarships? His Doa reverbrates through out the Universe even in the Kona Kona where girls are hiding. The sceptics would ask the success came from the Barkati Doa or Barkati Scholarship. This is a very wise decision by Muffy not put a dent in his wealth. You know that once a generous is always a generous.

Let leave Mola, his Mahal and his Travel alone.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 am

Mumineen
Almost 100 years have passed and we Dawoodi Bohras are still backward in all fields, due to illiteracy mostly because of lack of funds. In fact "illiterate Dai "(7 class failed) and his "Badmash and Ayyash Qasar and Kuthaar" require uneducated public worldwide for their blind following and to continue thier "Loot Maar", in the name of religion.
Nafisa Behn has pointed out correctly:
"The illiterate Dai and the fraud Dawat both are against Scholarship for community students. In fact, current Dai Mufaddal is playing a role of Halaku Khan and he had killed many philanthropists ruthlessly with the lethal weapon of Baraat. He alleged many good people that they are running parallel Dawat by funding students directly, without "Raza". He forced them to provide total funds to the Dawat and dissolve their Trust and gift its funds and property to the Dai. This Jallad Dai and his father have played a major role to turn the community illiterate. Burhanuddin did not build a single public University or free college or free standard school in the world. Rather he had built many Madrasah Saifyah Burhaniyyah with fees to create army of fanatics and religious lunatics. Those Trust who followed orders of Burhanuddin - Saifuddin survive and those who opposed eliminated.
Come step forward and register new Trusts worldwide and start this good deed to provide educational scholarship for better future of our community".

The Dai MS and his nasty YN-family sell Zikre Husain round the year and collect uncounted money. In this dangerous situation it is our responsibility to think what we can do for the safe future of our generation.

We should start providing scholarships to students as soon as possible. Those who have "Naimat of Allah” should sponsor for higher studies abroad. The only way to cure of our brainwashed community is education of current generation from good institutions. Aaj Bhee Adamjee Peerbhai Paida Hu Sakte Hayin.

Please circulate this message worldwide through mail and Whatsapp

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:28 am

Dear Readers
I am requesting you on the name of Al Khamsat ul Athaar(Panjatan Paak) (AS) that kindly start your own scholarship for deserving students of Dawoodi Bohra community.
The Zulm of the 53 Dai and his family which we are experiencing today is only a result of illiteracy and ignorance of Islam of Nabi(SAWA), which Dai has Hijacked.

Please share your constructive comments for scholarship

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri May 20, 2016 2:30 am

Dear Dawoodi Bohras
Dont waste your money on the name of Wajebaat which has no significance in Islam, because Quran used word of Zakaat while fraud Dai use word of Wajebaat.
Provide scholarship to deserving students. You will get long term Ajar. One boy or one girl can change the life of entire family through education.
Please help at least one student

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:47 am

Nafisa wrote:Come to the point
The illitrate Dai and the fraud Dawat both are against Scholarship for community students. Infact, current Dai Mufaddal is playing a role of Halaku Khan and he had killed many philonthropists ruthlessly with the leathal weapon of Baraat. He alleged many good people that they are running parallel Dawat by funding students directly,without "Raza". He forced them to provide total funds to the Dawat and dissolve thier Trust and gift its funds and property to the Dai. This Jallad Dai and his father have played a major role to turned the community illitrate. Burhanuddin did not build a single public University or free college or free standard school in the world. Rather he had built many Madrasah Saifyah Burhaniyyah with fees to create army of fanatics and religious lunatics. Those Trust who followed orders of Burhanuddin - Saifuddin survive and those who opposed eleminated.
Come step forward and register new Trusts worldwide and start this good deed to provide educational scholarship for better future of our community.
good advice.can we know the name of your trust please.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:49 am

Nafisa wrote:Dear Dawoodi Bohras
Dont waste your money on the name of Wajebaat which has no significance in Islam, because Quran used word of Zakaat while fraud Dai use word of Wajebaat.
Provide scholarship to deserving students. You will get long term Ajar. One boy or one girl can change the life of entire family through education.
it isint neccessary that you can help a student only if you dont pay wajebat...if you hava niyat to help you will def find a way.there are many who are funding on group level or indiviual level and also pay wajebaat.thanks for your preaching but then no thanks.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:51 am

Nafisa wrote:Dear Readers
I am requesting you on the name of Al Khamsat ul Athaar(Panjatan Paak) (AS) that kindly start your own scholarship for deserving students of Dawoodi Bohra community.
The Zulm of the 53 Dai and his family which we are experiencing today is only a result of illiteracy and ignorance of Islam of Nabi(SAWA), which Dai has Hijacked.

Please share your constructive comments for scholarship
Please share your constructive comments on scholarships please with examples of you leading from the front.i am sure you must have provided to few students before preaching here.i assume your preaching is from experience.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri May 20, 2016 4:55 am

Nafisa wrote:Dear Dawoodi Bohras
There are many inteligent bohra students are not able to finish their studies because of no fund,should be helped instead of giving Wajebaat for ayyasi to kasreali.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Fri May 20, 2016 6:38 am

The dai and free scholarships ??????????
get a life.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 20, 2016 4:32 pm

bohraji wrote:The dai and free scholarships ??????????
get a life.
This mafia Don doesn't even go to his follower's house for FREE and one expects him to provide free scholarships !!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri May 20, 2016 10:17 pm

Yes it's true this kasre mafia will never spend any where else but for their ayyashi.
But we who pays for their aayashi can help deserving by diverting wazebat money towards education of our fellow mumeins.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Fri May 20, 2016 10:41 pm

How much burhanuddin and khuzaima left for community before their death? apart from leaving 2 a** holes and a huge parasitic family who will thrive life long on community resources?

gold collected for zarih e fatema(A) where is it? who will answer these questions?

Billionaire Mikhail Fridman, whose net worth is $13.3 billion according to Forbes, is to leave his children out of his will. The businessman said he wants his children to create something on their own.
https://www.rt.com/business/343781-mikh ... l-charity/