Moharrum and Ashara 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saeed al Khair

Re: Ashara Oppression 2015

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:36 am

Mufaddal is not a real Dai but he is Dawedaar. Not a single quality of the Dai is in Mufaddal Saifuddin you can find which is discussed by Syedna Hatim in the last chapter of his famous haqiq work "Tuhfatul Qulub". Syedna Hatim explained 100 qualities for a Dai . Even you can not find a single quality of a low grade "Mumin" in him.
On the name of Husain he is organizing Dawat of Yazid ibn Muawiyya. You can find all Khibasat, Zalalat , Najasat of Bani Umayyah in the family of Tahir Saifuddin forcefully. Coming Muharram Tamasha will allow many Mumineen to declare Baraat. Azadari is become Tamasha in Dawoodi Bohra community know a days due to this "[DELETED]Dai".

allbird

Re: World should stop for Mufaddali Waaz

Unread post by allbird » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:31 am

zinger wrote:
Saeed al Khair wrote:Farmane Aali
Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin instructed worldwide Dawoodi bohras to stop working during 10 days of Muharram at any price. Those who will not follow his order should ready for Baraat and Lanat.
Get ready to Baraat-ofy and Laanat-ofy me.

my Aamil knows i make it on as many days as i can. Saturdays and Sundays, i always go. 8mi raat, 9mi raat, 10mi raat and 10th i go under any circumstances. but i am unable to go on all days. I'd like to see him force me this year
I don't mine attending waaz. But this SMS keeps dragging on for 4+ hours with mundane staff. 4+ hours becomes too monotonous for listener's and we lose the plot. Doesn't he know KIS.. keep it simple.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:48 am

In my 30 years of life as a Bohra I understood common bohraa is a perfect muslim and he is ready to sacrifice any thing for Islam and Ahlul bayt but its just the leader of this community who has kept them ignorant about the true deen and asked them to just praise them instead of directing praise to Allah Subhanu.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:00 am

Al-Noor wrote:In my 30 years of life as a Bohra I understood common bohraa is a perfect muslim and he is ready to sacrifice any thing for Islam and Ahlul bayt but its just the leader of this community who has kept them ignorant about the true deen and asked them to just praise them instead of directing praise to Allah Subhanu.
who call him the dai some time i find him Bgrade movie actor which want packed house for his new ashara movie relised he want to give bhahubali n bhaijaan a competition

shanu_scorpio

Re: Ashara oppression!

Unread post by shanu_scorpio » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 am

:D
UnhappyBohra wrote:Everytime they ranted "fard che" or "labbaik ya dai allah," I heard a "thak thak" sound. It was the sound of the shovel hitting the ground as Muffy dug his own grave. I will be youtubing as well bro.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 am

LOL @ thak thak sound haha too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B99h79Kni5I

alivasan

Re: Ashara oppression!

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:26 am

think wrote:feeling sorry for yourself is self destructive. Indulging in self pity hinders living a full life. It wastes time , creates negative emotions and hinders your relationships.
Mumineen give aweay their power when they lack physical and emotional boundaries. A mumin needs to stand up for himself and draw a line when necessary. If the kothar is in control of your actions, then they define your success and self worth. It is important that a mumin keep track of his goals and work towards them.
Do not shy away from change. Listening to Ashura waez from another orator might just be better than Muffy's. Be brave. Take back your power. Embrace change, face your fears and train your brain for happiness and success. Do not worry about pleasing everyone.
this is what happens to many.."nai jaye to kharab lagse", what others will say etc...pleases others at our cost for bullshit.

husain_angry

Ashara 2015

Unread post by husain_angry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 am

I think you can relate this to what is happening in bohra jaamat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xs--To414I

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:30 pm

I know what Ashara Waaz will be everyday. It will be like the following

Aaje je sab je bhi che ye sab Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) na karam ane ehsaan si che
Dai na valayat na bagair Jannat ma nahi javay and koi amal kubul nahi thaay. Dai ne muki ne kaha jaao cho.. Je bhakti gaya che, ye wapas aavi jaay...
Emphasis on Faakhir Waajebaat, jaman, FMB, Qardan and jaan and maal si fidaa thai jaavu on Dawat
Mohabbat ni Roti
Su Su thai jaai
Intermittent Maula Maula Mufaddal Maula shouting
And ofcourse, lanat baazi
In the end, the Shehzadas and Qasres will stand infront of takhat and say praises for the Dai

On the 8th Moharram Waaz Publicity Stunt that is a relayed worldwide, Maula will declare some funding schemes whose implementation is doubtful giving some crores in Qardan and other funds and people will shout.. "Naraye Takbir, Allaho Akbar... Shehre Mardaan...."

Please add anything that I forgot

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:52 pm

dawedaar wrote:I know what Ashara Waaz will be everyday. It will be like the following

Aaje je sab je bhi che ye sab Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) na karam ane ehsaan si che
Dai na valayat na bagair Jannat ma nahi javay and koi amal kubul nahi thaay. Dai ne muki ne kaha jaao cho.. Je bhakti gaya che, ye wapas aavi jaay...
Emphasis on Faakhir Waajebaat, jaman, FMB, Qardan and jaan and maal si fidaa thai jaavu on Dawat
Mohabbat ni Roti
Su Su thai jaai
Intermittent Maula Maula Mufaddal Maula shouting
And ofcourse, lanat baazi
In the end, the Shehzadas and Qasres will stand infront of takhat and say praises for the Dai

On the 8th Moharram Waaz Publicity Stunt that is a relayed worldwide, Maula will declare some funding schemes whose implementation is doubtful giving some crores in Qardan and other funds and people will shout.. "Naraye Takbir, Allaho Akbar... Shehre Mardaan...."

Please add anything that I forgot
Don't forget women and western education bashing.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Labbaik Ya Daiallah Maaraz On Ohbat Of Ashara 1437 AH Organized By Al Muntasebaat - Dar es Salaam

17th Shawwal, 1389

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Vashi ma Ashara mubaraka ohbat ijtema

5th Shawwal, 1436

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:08 am

Effing crazy. What's the nonsense about organizing these meets and wasting time and money over it? Is this all to life? (deleted by Moderator for foul language)

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:05 am

I have to say that every time I feel that Abdes and Dawedar Mr. Muffadul have hit the rock bottom for idiotic and clownish behavior, they dig deeper. I thank then sincerely of the laughs they have provided, running around like headless chicken, with their junglee dadhis blowing in the wind, shouting "More-la, More-la, Muffi More-la". The sight is, honestly, very much like the scene in a zoo when the baboons go crazy at seeing some bananas thrown at them. Dawedar Mr. Muffadul is doing his best to make Abdes a laughing stock, what with the funny costumes and strange things which they say, and the funny dance they perform on seeing his "noorani chehroo".

However, on a more serious note. I strongly advice people not to go to the Muharram tamaasha put up by Dawedar Mr. Muffy. It is best to reflect on the incident of Karbala on ones own, listen to the waaz of Taher BS on youtube or even just go to some other Shia waaz or gathering. All one will do in the Abde waaz is make roowa jiwu muuh while trying suppress laughter at seeing the funny antics of Mr. Muffy. I have personally not attended even a single event under the supervision of Mr. Muffy ever since the drama in Raudat Tahera, and I suggest everyone do the same. Stop patronizing this Baboon King, the Hanuman of the Bohris, who will certainly drag you down to hell with his antics.

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:29 pm

To,
Mufaddal Bhaisaheb
The son of our beloved late Syedena Mohd. Burhanuddin (Presently this is the only fact).
Dear Sir,
To begin with let me congratulate you for the great fervour and enthusiasm you portray to commemorate the shahadat of our Beloved Imam Hussain ibn Ali and his Family.(surely you have learnt nothing from them).
From the bottom of our hearts we support this cause and like you we too would love to do matam and attend majlis but verily I would like to draw your attention that we live in a country that is multicultural and we form a very small portion of the population for any organization to change their timings to adjust our schedules of sermons.
So instead of imploring people to shut shop, skip offices and children to skip school and college, especially since the exam time is going to be around the corner, why don't you adjust your schedule and hold the sermon from 6pm to 9pm followed by salwaat dinner instead of holding sermons from 10am to 1pm and followed by lunch?
Also if you are still more flexible use modern technology and upload on you tube and distribute CD's of prerecorded sermons so that all mumineen can listen to your sermons on flexi time.
This is a sincere request from a sincere follower of the religious precepts laid down by Syedena Dawood Qubt Shah and followed till a few decades ago by his dais appointed through 'nass'.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:56 pm

I am so sick and tired of Ashara Ohbat Barrage of messages and meeting and maarazes that i am already tired out and may miss all the waez. but I have a few questions to ask of the Kothari goons who push and push the party line so blindly that any logic or sensible argument doesn't make any sense to them.

1) 10 days of Ashara existed since 14 centuries
2) did imam's celebrated ashara by doing waez for 10 days?? I guess not, in Imam Moiz time Badrul Jamali the commander in chief was sent to war with a lashkar of thousands on !st Moharram. would Imam do that if ashara waez were done in those day? apparently not. Thousands in lashkar must have been shia and believers of Imam, so they all missed all the waez as the war was not over for months.
3) Ashara waez was done starting from 7th Moharram untill late in the reign of STS , around 1947 STS decided it should start from 2nd moharram.
4) while STS was conducting waez in Saifee masjid, at that time deeni madrasa was running up on the second floor and it was attended by many bait e zaini and qar e aali bhaisabs and Bensabs, I have seen that with my own eyes and many old Bhaisabs also remember that they were in classes while the waez was going on.
5) what dawat kitab tells them that waez should only be done from 10AM to 1 PM, why can it not be done from 5 to 8 PM?? this is just sheer mischief because kothari goons have nothing else to do so they think no one else should have anything to do as well. This is being shoved down our throat just to show their power and their subjugation of us and at the same time giving us a guilt trip for not complying because we don't love Imam Husain and other shohoda.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:58 pm

2) did imam's celebrated ashara by doing waez for 10 days??
How celebrates Ashara????

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Kakaji and others, on the topic of Ashara Oppression 2015 and other Ohbat War cries

Why fret and fume?

Actually, none of the baraat and lanaat will happen, depsite popular fear and public opinion if you don't sign or otherwise commit, or you don't show up or anything. Nothing will happen. Except private suffering, which is a given.

This Ohbat is nothing new, another layer of drill, just like in the army. The drill sergeants are following orders from the top, and in fact they too think that they risk being casted as laanat worthy, lest they don't perform and produce enough signatures or enough money. This is just another of the many drills, which even the drill sergeants (aka Local amils, jamaat ayaans, albeit just a few) are unhappy about administering. Ohbat for Ashara 2015 comes in a different garb, a call for obedience and testing loyalty.

My opinion: Test it out. Just don't do it. See what happens. It can be liberating. Yes, even the private suffering and turmoil can be liberating if done for a worthy cause, the cause being, simply to not yield to coercion in the name of religion, or Imam Husain. Don't let them bully you. You know better.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Ashara Ohbat & Ijtema Labaik Dai Aalah , Labaik Ya Hussain shabbirabad Block B Karachi Pakistan.

10th Shawwal, 1436

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:36 pm

confusedlady123 wrote:To,
Mufaddal Bhaisaheb
The son of our beloved late Syedena Mohd. Burhanuddin (Presently this is the only fact).
Dear Sir,------(Repeated Quotes deleted by Moderator)
To begin with let me congratulate you for the great fervour and enthusiasm you portray to commemorate the shahadat of our Beloved Imam Hussain ibn
This is a sincere request from a sincere follower of the religious precepts laid down by Syedena Dawood Qubt Shah and followed till a few decades ago by his dais appointed through 'nass'.
If they distribute CDs & upload on YouTube so that people can stay at home and watch, how will they collect fakhir najwa, fat amounts in the name of niyaz e husain & the jholly money etc etc?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:42 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Ashara Ohbat & Ijtema Labaik Dai Aalah , Labaik Ya Hussain shabbirabad Block B Karachi Pakistan.

10th Shawwal, 1436
Repeated Image deleted by Moderator
9 days of Ashara and nobody knows how many more days of Ohbat before that. What waste of time. Whipping up frenzy/mass hysteria is the tried and tested tactic. For these 9 days, thousands of man hours that found be used for productive work will be lost in Ohbat & Maraz and what not.
Problem is they work on inducing fear. Others did it so we will also have to or we will be singled out.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 am

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:07 am

One of my cousins, who is a member of Mufaddal Saifuddin's staff informed me during telephonic conversation from Cairo that Taha Najmuddin son of Mufaddal Saifuddin said amongst many Dawat Khidmat Guzar that :
This Muharram shall decide who is Mumin and Yazidi. Those who will obey the Farman of Mufaddal Moula will get Jannat and those who will not care get Baraat.
This is the good opportunity for Khuzaima Qutbuddin to open his arms. He should welcome those who will declare as Munafiqeen.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:37 am

Nafisa wrote:One of my cousins, who is a member of Mufaddal Saifuddin's staff informed me during telephonic conversation from Cairo that Taha Najmuddin son of Mufaddal Saifuddin said amongst many Dawat Khidmat Guzar that :
This Muharram shall decide who is Mumin and Yazidi. Those who will obey the Farman of Mufaddal Moula will get Jannat and those who will not care get Baraat.
This is the good opportunity for Khuzaima Qutbuddin to open his arms. He should welcome those who will declare as Munafiqeen.
this is no brainer, I already wrote this few days back on this forum.

this all muharram forcing is to find out who is rebel in community and who is muffy's slave, there is no intention to call people for Imam Hussain shadat this is all to find out who is still alive with dignity and who is dead slave for muffy. after this muharram there will be a great chaos in community and things will not be the same. people with brain will chose to get out of this paid society and start taking things in correct path.

there will be shower of lanat on those who will not attend this majlis and people will be told to not keep contact with them, but this all lanat will fall back on muffy baba and his chelas. inshallah Ameen.

tip from me to working class, if muffy amil force you to leave job for 10 days just ask them that you are ready to take leave even for 1 year in the name of Imam Hussain, but make sure jamaat is ready to pay for your family expense for the whole year.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:18 pm

EVEN CHILDREN ARE ROPED IN FOR "ASHURA OHBAT" MADNESS !!

Ashara Ohbat and Iftar khidmat by farzando at Ezzi Masjid Ujjain

30th Ramadan, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Baithe hai dil me Ishq-e-Imam liye bagair
Koi kaam nahi karte salam liye bagair
Woh humko kya sikhaayenge Azadari-ye-Hussain
Jo mimbar pe nahi baithte Ikraam liye bagair !!

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:50 am

Actually Asharah(10 days) of Muharram is a joyful festival for the Bohra Dai and his family and staff. In this golden period of money collection, the Dai fully play with the sentiments of Dawoodi Bohras and collect billions in foreign currency. He arranges Darbaar like Majlis and shows his street power and impresses the government. In his Khurafaat Biyaan, which are learning less one can only discover that his father and grand pa were supernatural, even higher than the Anbiya, Nauzubillah. Remaining time he spends in self glorification Qissaa. 10 minutes he spends for stereo type Shahadat Biyaan.

This Munafiq(Quranic term-no abuse) Dai demand huge amount in Carores only for 9 days Muharram sermons. His puppies’ demands list of Ziyafats, Qadams, Ikraam Najwas, funds through marriages and Sehras, before visiting the place of Waez.

It is expected that he will demonstrate his street power in this Muharram in Mumbai to influence the court, but the Judge is not unqualified.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:01 am

Nafisa wrote:Actually Asharah(10 days) of Muharram is a joyful festival for the Bohra Dai and his family and staff. In this golden period of money collection, the Dai fully play with the sentiments of Dawoodi Bohras and collect billions in foreign currency. He arranges Darbaar like Majlis and shows his street power and impresses the government. In his Khurafaat Biyaan, which are learning less one can only discover that his father and grand pa were supernatural, even higher than the Anbiya, Nauzubillah. Remaining time he spends in self glorification Qissaa. 10 minutes he spends for stereo type Shahadat Biyaan.

This Munafiq(Quranic term-no abuse) Dai demand huge amount in Carores only for 9 days Muharram sermons. His puppies’ demands list of Ziyafats, Qadams, Ikraam Najwas, funds through marriages and Sehras, before visiting the place of Waez.

It is expected that he will demonstrate his street power in this Muharram in Mumbai to influence the court, but the Judge is not unqualified.
It is to influence the judges opinion. Collect signatures, see how many people sign up for the Labbaik Ya Dai campaign which helps him say these number of people call me Dai.

For the judge, that is evidence & an influencing one.

Shatir dimaags working overtime in Kothar

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:44 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Nafisa wrote:Actually Asharah(10 days) of Muharram is a joyful festival for the Bohra Dai and his family and staff. In this golden period of money collection, the Dai fully play with the sentiments of Dawoodi Bohras and collect billions in foreign currency. He arranges Darbaar like Majlis and shows his street power and impresses the government. In his Khurafaat Biyaan, which are learning less one can only discover that his father and grand pa were supernatural, even higher than the Anbiya, Nauzubillah. Remaining time he spends in self glorification Qissaa. 10 minutes he spends for stereo type Shahadat Biyaan.

It is to influence the judges opinion. Collect signatures, see how many people sign up for the Labbaik Ya Dai campaign which helps him say these number of people call me Dai.

For the judge, that is evidence & an influencing one.

Shatir dimaags working overtime in Kothar
signature on any paper is hardly matter in court take all of us as a witness then he come to know the figure

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 am

My nephews who attend madrasa informed me that brain washing is now full swing ..Kids are supposed to bring clothes to so show their teachers what they will wear during moharam

I am shocked with the level of interference in private lives