Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fiate2000

Re: Fatemi Dawat

Unread post by fiate2000 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Ya!… Mr. Trilionnaire Abde, we know how you spun your bucks :?: The deal is well known. 'You scratch my back and I will scratch yours'

noor5253 wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:You guys ADAM, JAMES, ZAHIR, NOOR5253, UNIVERSALDAD and like minded who all are calling this site as MUNAFIQIN SITE would like to remind that you themselves DONT give any respect to STS, SMB, MS and KQS(followers who think same as abv mentioned names) otherwise you would NEVER, NEVER have registered in so called MUNAFIQIN site.

You chamchas from kothar or jamaat are so afraid of the exposures that you have no options left but only to give gali galoch and baddua and laanat.

Just give a thought what will happen if ADMIN decide to ban all you chamchas from posting than where will you go to spread hatred and lie.

You people live in jamaat 24 hrs so that you all can share the loot collected from people. No doubt why you all are supporting MS, reason is simple MS gaya to paisa kaha se aae ga.

Anyways, you'll along with ur DON MS are enjoying on our PAYROL. So literally it means MS is enjoying/living on our EHSAAN and you'll in turn are under MS ehsaan and hence no doubt of you'll being the SLAVES of MS.
Hey frustrate kamina..

I am not on any payroll, am not Qasre aali, not From Kothar Mubarak, not from Jamea saifiyah..

I have more money than you can even dream of.. All from doa of Dai Burhanuddin Maula RA and Aqa Mufaddal Maula tus.

Regarding being a slave, yes we are Abde Syedna and Gulam of Mufaddal Maula tus and Burhanuddin Maula RA.

Now imagine if a common man like me can make you s*#* in your pants, what would happen be the strength of our Maula tus..

As the shayer says 'ae farishto adab se baat karo, jaante ho gulam hu kiska..'

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:40 pm

I have more money than you can even dream of.. All from doa of Dai Burhanuddin Maula RA and Aqa Mufaddal Maula tus.
Are you member of QARD E HASSNAH Committee or Ziyafaat Committee :mrgreen:
Oh You had the key of the Guinness World LONGEST AND BIGGEST GOLUCK (your luck and others misery)

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Am sure this multi millionaire noor5253 had left no stone unturned to PURCHASE the most prestigious title of SHAIKH from MS shop. Afterall this title is the most valuable investment for rich, fat and foolish abdes like noor5253.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Maqbool wrote:
noor5253 wrote:Regarding being a slave, yes we are Abde Syedna and Gulam of Mufaddal Maula tus and Burhanuddin Maula RA.
Rasullalah has spend his whole life to make gulam, azad. his teaching says that make people free and should not be kept as gulam in any circumstances. Then why Sh.MS are taking pride and insist that all bohras write abde behind their name! And why Bohras taking pride to write abde after their name! Isn't against the teaching of Rasul?

Hope some sensible answer will come.
Do you have an issue reciting "Ash-hadu An La Ilaha Illa Allah Wahdahu La Sharika Lahu Wa Ash-hadu Anna Muhammadan `Abdahu wa Rasulahu"

And do you have an issue with the name of Syedna Abdul Husain Husamuddin RA?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:24 pm

zahir wrote:duat ne 900 waras thaya.kaha che dawat ane kaha che munafeqo???see for urself.
"900" varas baad pan ONLY 6 lakhs followers, really the dawat is going great guns !! Regarding the reformists, they have always been a small percentage in every religion as people are more attracted to the glamour and glitterati of godmen who rule over them and squeeze them of their last penny !

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:58 am

Naturally. It's a limited edition club. There are only so much trips a Dai can make from the kabr to jannat holding hands of mumin and transporting them to jannat.

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:14 am

Can you define "munafeqo" ? I'm assuming anyone who does not follow Dai and/or is not a Bohra is a munafiq. That means there are crores and crores of people across the world who are munafiq. I guess Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are munafiq too. They may not have spiritual followers but have their own fan following.

I see that Abdes have their head buried in the ground like ostriches and feel that only they and their Dawat is going great guns. Just step back and take the world view. There are millions of people who are doing great on one hand and even more who are suffering. Same thing applies to Bohras. Thousands are doing very well and thousands who are suffering. Bell curve is everywhere - be it the appraisal ratings or financial conditions or IQ. If you think that Bohras, under the leadership of the Dais have beaten the bell curve - you are not fooling anyone but yourself.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:59 am

Excalibur wrote:Can you define "munafeqo" ? I'm assuming anyone who does not follow Dai and/or is not a Bohra is a munafiq. That means there are crores and crores of people across the world who are munafiq. I guess Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are munafiq too. They may not have spiritual followers but have their own fan following.

I see that Abdes have their head buried in the ground like ostriches and feel that only they and their Dawat is going great guns. Just step back and take the world view. There are millions of people who are doing great on one hand and even more who are suffering. Same thing applies to Bohras. Thousands are doing very well and thousands who are suffering. Bell curve is everywhere - be it the appraisal ratings or financial conditions or IQ. If you think that Bohras, under the leadership of the Dais have beaten the bell curve - you are not fooling anyone but yourself.
So true there are few of my family members who had neither house to live nor their financial condition is good but they give vajebat more than they can because they believe that one day this vajebat along with dua of syedna will change their life. I feel so pity of what they think i had even tried to convince them by saying this as mental state and shown my eg (Well am not multi millionaire as noor5253 :mrgreen: but by the grace of allah had all necessities which are require to live happy life). They know that i am not into such things (however they are not completely aware of my belief) but still they are so much brain washed that even after explaining them along with eg they are not ready to change themselves such is their state. These kind of people dont realize that ups and down is part of everybodys life they think if you are doing great than Maula ni dua else Maula naraaz che.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Fatemi dawat website once posted that they will provide there response to the "cromwell hospital Nass video" but never reverted.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:Fatemi dawat website once posted that they will provide there response to the "cromwell hospital Nass video" but never reverted.
I think that as this being a vital evidence in the succession case they have decided not to disclose the same until such time that the same is submitted to the court of law.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Kharas_Mithas wrote:Fatemi dawat website once posted that they will provide there response to the "cromwell hospital Nass video" but never reverted.
I think that as this being a vital evidence in the succession case they have decided not to disclose the same until such time that the same is submitted to the court of law.
Nope. They have nothing.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Adam wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: I think that as this being a vital evidence in the succession case they have decided not to disclose the same until such time that the same is submitted to the court of law.
Nope. They have nothing.
Are you Justice Gautam Patel in disguise ??

Rightlyguided

Unread post by Rightlyguided » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:30 pm

The only thing they have is a false claim, website ,Youtube videos and the stupid media which time to time helps them bring their filth to the public...

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:25 am

At least they are putting everything in the open - so that you can come here on this Forum and post your own bile.

Rightlyguided

Unread post by Rightlyguided » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:05 am

kimanumanu wrote:At least they are putting everything in the open - so that you can come here on this Forum and post your own bile.
As you said, Ya they have put everything in the open , now they are Fully exposed, nothing left to show . Their lies out in the open.

About ppl like me posting. You have problems with us posting but not with the people who are haters of burhanuddin moula and Anti-Shia wahabis posting...

What double standards.. Keep talking about reform and freedom of speech!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 am

Rightlyguided wrote: As you said, Ya they have put everything in the open , now they are Fully exposed, nothing left to show . Their lies out in the open.
Whether it's lies or the truth, as you say, it is in the open. I worry more about what the other side is hiding and planning to bring out in 50 years time!
Rightlyguided wrote: About ppl like me posting. You have problems with us posting but not with the people who are haters of burhanuddin moula and Anti-Shia wahabis posting...

What double standards.. Keep talking about reform and freedom of speech!
Is there a forum like this sponsored by Kothar? And has anyone stopped you from posting your bile?

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 am

From the Qutbi Bohra Blog
(Read the oringial article from the Blog)
Nairobi Jamea?
It is common knowledge that the Khuzaima and his children despised al Jamea tus Saifiyah, and continued to be, and keep others mehroom from its barakaat. Please read the following 2 links for more information:

Reason # 11: “Jamea maari zaat che”
Reaason # 61: The Essence of al-Jamea-tus-Saifiyah

The Qutbis are well known for manipulating historical facts, namely the history of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
In Sijil #51, the Qutbi Bohras mention al Jamea tus Saifiyah:

Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin RA established the Dars-e-Saify which Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA then reorganized, expanded and renamed the Jame’a Saifiyyah. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA further expanded the Jame’a and established a branch in Karachi.

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA established 3 branches after renovating the Jamea branch in Surat. These 3 were in Karachi, Nairobi & Marol.
What is interesting to note is that they refrain from mentioning al Jamea tus Saifiyah in Nairobi and Marol.

The Nairobi branch was established by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in 1432H. For argument's sake, let us consider that the Qutbis allege that Dawat was "hijacked" (na'uzobillah) in Rajab 1432H, so the branch in Marol was established much later.

During the 100th Milad Waaz in Mumbai, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA said the following:

Translation:
[Talabat al ilm (students) are seeking ilm in Jamea Saifiyah. Aale Mohammed's ilm. A branch of al Jamea tus Saifiyah will be established in Nairobi, inshallah.]

A few noteworthy points:

This waaz was on the 20th of Rabi al Akhar 1432, 3 months prior to Syedna's RA stroke and public Nass in Rajab 1432H.

Khuzaima Qutbuddin and other Qutbi children were present during this Waaz.

It is the same miqaat in which KQ got the sharaf of ziyafat and continues blowing his trumpet to bolster his false claim.

This waaz was much before the alleged "hijacking" of the Dawat by the Shehzadas, which is what the Qutbis ridiculously claim.

Following this Bayaan and Moula's RA farmaan, studies commenced immediately in Nairobi.

Syenda Mohammed Burhanuddin RA mentioned Jamea Nairobi in his Golden Jubilee qasidah.

Why do the Qutbi Bohras conveniently forget to mention Nairobi Jamea? Do they not accept Syedna's RA niyyat? Are they not happy with his wishes and farmaan? (The Qutbis were well known to do iyraad and oppose Syedna's clear directives).

Or maybe Khuzaima Qutbuddin still has nightmares about the nifaaq and sins committed by him during the "Africa episode"? Either they are deliberately compromising on the accuracy in presenting historical facts OR the decision of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in favour of Nairobi's mumineen mukhleseen in 1409H is still fresh in their mind.

Since Jamea is Moula's zaat, they have truly forgotten Burhanuddin Moula RA once again.
Last edited by Saif53 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:46 am

From the Qutbi Bohra Blog
(Read the oringial article from the Blog)
A reply ro Aziz Qutbuddin's Article in the Hindustan Times Newspaper
The Hindustan Times Indian newspaper posted an article on the 29th of January 2015. This article was most probably published on the request (and possibly with the funding) of the Qutbi Bohras and Aziz Qutbuddin.

The information posted in the article has factual errors, spelling mistakes and is a reflection of extremely poor journalism. It's downright embarrassing to say the least.

Here are a few excerpts from the article in red.:

“We have enough evidence to support our claims. For the last 50 years my father was the mazoon (deputy) of the community."

The Qutbi Bohras haven't been able to provide even a shred of evidence about this alleged nass. What is the "enough evidence" they claim? How come no one has heard anything?

The former Syedna has announced him as his successor since his first misaaq (oath of allegiance) but the former Syedna’s son is claiming he has been selected as the next Syedna,” said Aziz Qutbuddin, son of Syedna Khuzaima Qutubuddin.

At the first misaaq, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA appointed him in the rutba of the Mazoon. Nothing more was said. It is evident from this video that the Qutbi Bohras are lying.

Secondly The Qutbi's have repeatedly said that Khuzaima Qutbuddin confirms that this alleged nass was done in private. Yet, Aziz chooses to incorrectly say "Syedna has announced him as his successor". According to The Oxford Dictionary, the word "announce" means: Make a formal public statement about a fact, occurrence, or intention.
The Qutbi Bohras have repeatedly claimed it was a private nass, not a public one. The first Misaaq recording clearly confirms no alleged "announcement" or nass ever took place.

The 34-year-old Aziz is in the city to convey message and prayer supporting his father’s claim among the 12,000-odd Dawoodi Bhora community people in the city.

Out of the 12,000 mumineen residing in Kolkata, only a tiny handful of Qutbi Bohras or Progressive Munafiqeen would have met him. The numbers provided in this article are misleading.

The former Syedna — Syedna Taher Saifuddin — died of cardiac arrest at Saifee Mahal, his residence at Malabar Hill, on January 17 2014.

Incorrect: It was Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA who passed away in January. Since this article was posted on behalf of Aziz Qutbuddin, the least he could do was be factually correct.

Soon after his death disputes started over who was the next Sydena.

There was no dispute whatsoever. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA had already appointed Syedna Mufaddal TUS as his successor, and the affairs of the community were carried out under his leadership during the following 3 years. Khuzaima Qutbuddin had also publicly and privately accepted this succession.
Following the demise of Syedna RA, there was no dispute. The issue of succession was already clear to the Dawoodi Bohras. Khuzaima Qutbuddin made a false claim.

While his second son Mohammed Burhanuddin organised a missaq in February 2014 and declared him as the new Sydena, his half brother Khuzaima Qutubuddin also followed the same path and declared himself as the Syedna of the community.

Incorrect: The second sons name is Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, not "Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin".

Incorrect: Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS did not declare himself the Syedna in February 2014. He was already appointed as the successor in 2011, and became the Syedna after the demise of the previous Syedna RA.

Correct: Khuzaima Qutubuddin also followed the same path and declared himself as the Syedna of the community. That is what the word "dawedaar" or "muddai" means. A person who falsely declares himself, without being rightfully appointed.

“Syedna Taher Saifuddin became the spiritual leader of our community in 1965 at an age of 53. Me father was the youngest of 11 siblings of the Syedna and he was appointed as the mazoon - the deputy spiritual leader and was announced as his successors. But after the former Sydena suffered a stroke in 2011 his second son brought him in public and declared himself as the next Syedna. The former Syedna was not in a position to speak after the stroke,” said Aziz.

Incorrect: Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA became the spiritual leader in 1965, NOT Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA.

Incorrect: Khuzaima Qutbuddin was not the youngest of all the children. He was the 11th out of 12 children. Shehzada Mohammed al Baqir Bs was the youngest.

Incorrect: Khuzaima Qutbuddin was NEVER "announced as his successor". Read my comments above.

Incorrect: In 2011, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA publicly appointed Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin as his sucessor and performed nass on him.
Aziz first claimed (above) that Syedna Mufaddal TUS "declared" himself Syedna in February 2014, and now claims he did so in 2011.
Aziz can't seem to make up his mind and stick to one story.

Incorrect: The former Syedna WAS most definitely in a position to speak. This is evident in the Cromwell Hospital audio and video, the Raudat Tahera video, and the 1st Waaz of Ashara 1433H.

Presently, there are two Syednas of the Dawoodi Bohra community and the followers are in utter confusion whom to select.

Incorrect: There is, and can only be ONE Syedna, and that is Syedna Mufaddal TUS. The other person is a claimant, who isn't and isn't the Syedna.
Incorrect: There is no "utter confusion" about whom to select. The only confused person is Khuzaima himself.

Syedna Khuzaima Qutubuddin decided to move to court in April 2014.

Correct: Khuzaima Qutbuddin decided to go to courts. Exactly how the claimant Sulaiman went to court Royal Court of Emperor Akbar in Lahore in 1591 - which is the theme surrounding this article.

Sulaiman suffered a humiliating defeat in Lahore.

Khuzaima Qutbuddin has already been defeated in the USA and UK cases. He's been 'knocked down' in the Mumbai case. Very soon, inshallah, he will be completely 'knocked out' and suffer a shameful defeat once and for all.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:45 am

Article about Knowledge published in Sijil from

http://www.fatemidawat.com/assets/image ... n-bio1.pdf