Distractions and Derailments

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
Al-Noor

Re: Distractions and Derailments

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 am

no seriously I really dont have time to get to your level, but I just want you "senior" guys to understand situation and please let the people with knowledge take over and try to bring real reforms in community, as long as you keep laughing on hadith people who wants to know truth will never be able to come here and learn.

keep your nifaq with you and please let people with Imaan to help reform movement.

you have been trolling from years and we know it well, but now time is different this is the time when things can really change in community, so please dont ruin it with your jhahlat.

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:19 am

Al-Noor wrote:no seriously I really dont have time to get to your level, but I just want you "senior" guys to understand situation and please let the people with knowledge take over and try to bring real reforms in community, as long as you keep laughing on hadith people who wants to know truth will never be able to come here and learn.

keep your nifaq with you and please let people with Imaan to help reform movement.

you have been trolling from years and we know it well, but now time is different this is the time when things can really change in community, so please dont ruin it with your jhahlat.
Al-Noor,

I have a question for you - if you are to lead a religion as a dai, what will your approach be ? Will you ask the people nicely and let them be if they do not follow, or will you shout/curse/browbeat them into following you ?

If your answer is former then your attitude belies that, and if you answer latter then you are no different than SMS.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:32 am

^
Br Canadian
Thank you for your kind words.
Just like SMS and his Goondas who fly all over the world needlessly and talks big without any base, and has so many titles is being done by his follower AN NOOR here
Some one who tries to show his importance with so many business commitments still find time to troll on this forum shows he has nothing else to do. AS A BUSINESSMAN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM TELLING US THE NAME OF YOUR BUSINESS IN CANADA OR AUSTRALIA (EVERY BUSINESS LOOKS FOR FREE PR UNLESS THEY ARE SHADY SO GO AHEAD AND GET FREE PR FOR YOUR BUSINESS BY PROVIDING SOME DETAIL HERE)
Last edited by SBM on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:35 am

I have a question for you - if you are to lead a religion as a dai, what will your approach be ? Will you ask the people nicely and let them be if they do not follow, or will you shout/curse/browbeat them into following you ?
If your answer is former then your attitude belies that, and if you answer latter then you are no different than SMS.
Oh--do we need another Moron Dai like AN NOOR--oh please please...

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:10 am

yes I am a financial analyst, young entrepreneur and I run few firms in Australia and few in Canada and I keep moving from Mauritius to Singapore, right now I am typing from johannesburg and I will be here for next 6 days, I always keep my mac, ipad, iwatch, iphone with me so I can check here while doing my work......but how does it matters to you?

^^
So Mr. Al Noor : you have so many businesses and so many gadgets! :D Is that why you have so many ID's on this forum?

I am really impressed that you have so many businesses in Australia, Canada, Mauritius, Singapore, Johannesburg and perhaps Timbuktu, Mongolia, etc.. You are a big shot so unlike us ordinary folks you must also be travelling in your own executive jet? Please do tell us more about your riches.

I am also surprised that with so much knowledge and wealth, you had to ask an old fool like me to advise you where to settle in Canada! You did not answer whether or not you settled in Canada.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:28 pm

brother excaliber,

if you look closer to Quran you will see ALLAH speaks in gentle way to certain limits, but when those limits are crossed you caan find ayats which shows wrath of ALLAH subhanu, so now you can make out everything has limits, and few things need to be imposed no matter what people think about it.

my only issue with muffy is his extravagant life the way he keeps people ignorant and tries to preach self praise and his family.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Just like Adam and other Abdes when confronted with real questions from me and Br Canadian, AN NOOR decided to ignore and keep on going his SMS style rant about religion :evil:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:57 pm

SBM wrote:Just like Adam and other Abdes when confronted with real questions from me and Br Canadian, AN NOOR decided to ignore and keep on going his SMS style rant about religion :evil:
Because this forum is all about religion, and I feel you are really shameless and unimportant and giving bone to puppy like you is just more insult to those who genuinely want to come here and learn something about religion. you mushrequn can laugh on hadith but ultimate laugh will be on you. as far as PR for my companies are concern I dont need any PR from puppies like you. moron :lol:

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
SBM wrote:Just like Adam and other Abdes when confronted with real questions from me and Br Canadian, AN NOOR decided to ignore and keep on going his SMS style rant about religion :evil:
Because this forum is all about religion, and I feel you are really shameless and unimportant and giving bone to puppy like you is just more insult to those who genuinely want to come here and learn something about religion. you mushrequn can laugh on hadith but ultimate laugh will be on you. as far as PR for my companies are concern I dont need any PR from puppies like you. moron :lol:
Mr. Al Noor aka Incredible aka resident virus:
You are INCREDIBLE. You yourself boasted of your many businesses and mac, ipad, iphone and what not and your flying all over; and now you are telling bro. SBM that you do not need any PR! Also when you call me “good for nothing”, I start wondering why you then wanted me to advise you about Canada. So, please do answer my above questions; we all “ignorant” people want to know about your INCREDIBLE success as an entrepreneur and as an authority on quran, hadiths and sunna of the holy prophet. As you say, you are on this forum (in Al Noor avatar) to spread your knowledge and to teach us "all about religion".
If you do not explain your position, then people on this forum will think you are a pompous little smart ass, will they not? Also, kindly enlighten us about the reason for your multiple ID's. Do you have to have different ID's to teach us about religion?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Al Noor Bhai
You opened the door for Canadian Bhai and SBM bhai about your so much entrepreneurship and ipad-iphone-iwatch and imac every thing I-I-I-I. so give them the simple answer of your business connection and about you moving to Canada. otherwise you prove yourself to be dhongi baba like SMS
You also talk about Hadees and Quran and if Anjami bhai talks about it you call him Wahabi because he quotes Hadees but how about you?
Just answer the questions asked by Canadian and SBM bhai and this thing will be over. if you do not give truthful answers then every body will think you are fake like SMS (as Dai)

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
canadian wrote:^^

Mr. Al-Noor aka Incredible aka resident virus:

May I comment as follows:
1 In your present avatar as Al Noor, you have been sending 4 messages per day each and every day, on almost any subject. It seems you have no other business except to monitor this forum and it also seems you are expert and opinionated on every subject
2 If I remember correctly, in your another avatar, you said that you were a financial analyst. Do you still have that job?
3 In you “Incredible” avatar sometimes in 2013, you sent me a PM claiming that you were in Australia and were going to settle in Canada and that you wanted my advice as to the best town to settle in. What happened- did you settle in Canada?
4 Yet later on this forum you were claiming to be from Mauritius!
5 I believe bro. Zinger keeps tab on your various ID’s, but perhaps you can tell us as to how many different names you have used so far. Why do you change your personalities so often? Has anyone advised you to seek professional help?
6 From your writing it looks like you are still a young man, but you do not seem to have a proper upbringing; may be that’s why you are so arrogant and disrespectful to a senior citizen like SBM.

yes I am a financial analyst, young entrepreneur and I run few firms in Australia and few in Canada and I keep moving from Mauritius to Singapore, right now I am typing from johannesburg and I will be here for next 6 days, I always keep my mac, ipad, iwatch, iphone with me so I can check here while doing my work......but how does it matters to you?

no seriously I really dont have time to get to your level, but I just want you "senior" guys to understand situation and please let the people with knowledge take over and try to bring real reforms in community, as long as you keep laughing on hadith people who wants to know truth will never be able to come here and learn.

I wish you was actually reading my post and learn some thing, this would be beneficial for you in this life and hereafter.....concentrate more on Quran and Hadith, rather than trolling on forum members. Zinger has learn alot, look at him he has changed his views and blind faith on syedna, you can also learn and try to correct your akhirah. try it bro just for once in your life.
This is the first time that incredible has confessed of having multiple ID's, kudos to br. Canadian and br. SBM. My request to all that let him be, he needs some medical attention for his schizophrenia. We all have requested Admin to keep a tab on him as he is just a distraction and diverts all sensible topics to some useless rants.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 am

Guys chill out I am not a dai, try to concentrate more on the subject for which you are here, my multiple IDS and my locations is well aware to Admin. and I have well mentioned this many times here. I repeat again, as long as shariyah haters like SBM and his alike are active here, it will be hard for true momeenin to participate here, their jhalat is enough to drive away those who come to learn truth about deen. having 10,000 post and sticking here like a leech dosent makes any one senior, jhahilin like these people are doing more harm to movement than muffy and his abdes.

these guys may have grown up in age but they failed to grow in wisdom.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:11 am

^^
Sir Al Noor:
From what you have said so far, we have gathered that you are a tycoon with multiple businesses in multiple countries with multiple gadgets with multiple id’s and that you are an expert on shariyah, hadiths, sunna, quran, etc. And yet you have spare time to come on this forum and teach us to be true momeneen! Also, in your previous avatar as sunimonk or monginis, you went to Iraq to save the holy shia shrines! What a great guy you are!

Oh, I forgot you are also a financial analyst!

My best wishes on your success in any more enterprise you undertake and also in your next new avatar.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:47 am

Br Canadian and Asad
An old saying
Empty Vessels makes the most noise
I hope you got my drift with regard to AN noor

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:08 pm

^^
Yes!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:12 pm

canadian wrote:

My best wishes on your success
Thanx and now get use to it, dont make me repeat it again.....

I am not muffy, Usually I dont like to show off :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Al-Noor wrote: I am not muffy, Usually I dont like to show off :lol: [/color]
Really then what was this
yes I am a financial analyst, young entrepreneur and I run few firms in Australia and few in Canada and I keep moving from Mauritius to Singapore, right now I am typing from johannesburg and I will be here for next 6 days, I always keep my mac, ipad, iwatch, iphone with me so I can check here while doing my work......
As I said
Empty Vessels makes the most noise
Last edited by SBM on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 pm

:lol: get over it..moron.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:49 pm

^^
Get over WHAT???

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:31 pm

An Noor
my only issue with muffy is his extravagant life the way he keeps people ignorant and tries to preach self praise and his family.
And how about lack of knowledge, So if he gives up his extravagant life style you will take his Misaq, right-- despite the fact that he has zero knowledge on religion

asad

Re: Imamat - Shia-Sunni Debate

Unread post by asad » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:13 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

Badri lacewala is not a mumeen, he is not !
I want to know about the script, was is it approved or he himself was making the story from his own mind.
I am not getting any reply of my araz on the same

I want to make a thread(topic) on Badri lacewala speech, who can help me to make it.
Is it chargeable or its free to make threads here? I am ready to pay.
I want to bring each and every mumeen on this thread and along with the proofs from Dawat ni kitaab I want to prove that man as a liar.
Yes its chargeable. Kindly submit 100$ to Admin's pay pal account and you will be granted one time access to create a thread. If you need permanent access you can check with admin for current rates. Or if You want i can create it for you for a negligible amount of 10$ only, mind you its a favor.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 am

asad wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

Badri lacewala is not a mumeen, he is not !
I want to know about the script, was is it approved or he himself was making the story from his own mind.
I am not getting any reply of my araz on the same

I want to make a thread(topic) on Badri lacewala speech, who can help me to make it.
Is it chargeable or its free to make threads here? I am ready to pay.
I want to bring each and every mumeen on this thread and along with the proofs from Dawat ni kitaab I want to prove that man as a liar.
Yes its chargeable. Kindly submit 100$ to Admin's pay pal account and you will be granted one time access to create a thread. If you need permanent access you can check with admin for current rates. Or if You want i can create it for you for a negligible amount of 10$ only, mind you its a favor.
Paypal itle su? I have master card and visa also and you meant to say I will be the admin of that thread after buying this?

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:15 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
asad wrote:
Paypal itle su? I have master card and visa also and you meant to say I will be the admin of that thread after buying this?
Paypal itle direct Imam uz zamaan nu account. Master ane Visa bhi accepted che.

You will not be the admin but will get a one time access to create a thread. Admin will always be the hidden Imam, deal with it.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:27 am

asad wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

You will not be the admin but will get a one time access to create a thread. Admin will always be the hidden Imam, deal with it.
I see, you were insulting me.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:59 am

Ryqayya Behen
if you do not know Paypal then Asad bhai explained to you in the terms you can understand. How is that insult
If you open this forum, there is a button call donate and you can click on it and make as much as you want, Unlike Muffaddal Moula asking for fat NAJWA and WAJEBAAT, here you can for your own khushi. which is so different then when Moula asks us to give fakhir najwa to Muffadal Moula's khushi, nobody there asks us for our own khushi.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:45 am

^
:lol: :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:24 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
asad wrote:

Sister, chill karo. Asad is just joking. Just create a separate thread under new posts on the top left side of the screen

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 am

zinger wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

Sister, chill karo. Asad is just joking. Just create a separate thread under new posts on the top left side of the screen

What to chill in this dear? They are making jokes on IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN, they didn't get anyone else to make jokes, these kind of low category people allowed to stay in this forum. Strange!

If you have doubts or you have your own research, you should keep sharing your thoughts with full of respect, remove all the kachra from here. What these people are up to, shameless!

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:13 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:
zinger wrote:

What to chill in this dear? They are making jokes on IMAM-UZ-ZAMAN, they didn't get anyone else to make jokes, these kind of low category people allowed to stay in this forum. Strange!

If you have doubts or you have your own research, you should keep sharing your thoughts with full of respect, remove all the kachra from here. What these people are up to, shameless!
Actually its the other way round. Your Imam Uz Zaman has made a joke on you and out of you by giving you a Dai you so much deserve. If Admin has allowed you than i am sure i can also survive. And as Zinger suggested "Dhondu Chill"

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:19 pm

asad wrote:
Ruqaiyya wrote:

Actually its the other way round. Your Imam Uz Zaman has made a joke on you and out of you by giving you a Dai you so much deserve. If Admin has allowed you than i am sure i can also survive. And as Zinger suggested "Dhondu Chill"
MY LIFE IS BECAUSE OF HIM, MY EACH BREATH IS FOR HIM, HE CAN TAKE IT BACK IF HE WANTS, WHY I SHOULD BOTHER ABOUT ONLY A "JOKE"