Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:13 am

:lol: hindu wahabi bhai bhai

think

Unread post by think » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 pm

is this a joke; a muslim arab in a hindu temple doing puja pratna.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:44 am

think wrote:is this a joke; a muslim arab in a hindu temple doing puja pratna.
I dont think this is joke. even I got these pics from a friend is Saudi.

this is the reason why wahabi is shi** in their pants and trying to get help even from idols lol

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150 ... z3jsQEiLTi

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 am

Muffy coming to Karachi

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:19 pm

think wrote:Muffy coming to Karachi
BUSHRA
aqa moula(t.u.s)pakistan padhare che tuesday hyderabad padhare che ane ehna paachi karachi padharse em umeed kariyeh che.
mubarak to all mumineen
FHK

1 sep to 04 sep : Hyd
5 sep to 06 Sep : Pindi
7 sep to 10 Sep : Khi

1st sep maula padare che
Mola arriving tues. 9.30 pm n direct to Hyd

forwarded as recieved

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:23 am

hyderabadis dukaan walas; here is a chance to spend some of your black money in cash on your so called religious thug and in return your morela will make you sheikh and mulla. He will make a mockery of this revered tittle to fill his coeffers. but beware , you have already given m.q.m. a big part of your black money for security of your morela. but m.q.m. is smarter than you think. Also abdes, you know it in advance, bohri wajebaats will be raised to make up for all this extravagant expenses while poor bohris in hyderabad and elsewhere are scraping for a meal.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Aaje Shz Malik Bs waaz in Surat. Said Ashara Houston maaj che sagla tayyari kari law. Moula ye nathi farmayu magar me kaw chu. Moula ne araz kidi ke maru ghar bhi che ane masjid ma bhi ghar che aap ne Jaha rehwu hoi zabardasti nathi magar Ashara ni zabardasti che. Moula no jungle si phone aayo ke 80,000 tayyari thai jaase? Me araz kidi moula aap farmawso to thai jaase

Forwarded as received!

Mubarak in advance to Houston

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:07 pm

^^
Get all those pictures of SMS with Elephant and Lion killing and start mailing to the following address for possible prosecution

U.S. Attorney's Office
Southern District of Texas
1000 Louisiana, Ste. 2300
Houston, TX 77002

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Are you kiddin. Those hunting took place in Africa. SMS carries a diplomatic passport and probably has several year multiple entry visa to US. He can't be prosecuted in US. Just as the American dentist who killed Cecil the Lion couldn't be prosecuted in US!
SBM wrote:^^
Get all those pictures of SMS with Elephant and Lion killing and start mailing to the following address for possible prosecution

U.S. Attorney's Office
Southern District of Texas
1000 Louisiana, Ste. 2300
Houston, TX 77002

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:47 pm

SMS carries a diplomatic passport and probably has several year multiple entry visa to US. He can't be prosecuted in US. Just as the American dentist who killed Cecil the Lion couldn't be prosecuted in US!
Check with Indian Diplomat in New York who was detained and finally had to leave US despite her husband and child being US Citizen.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 pm

What world are you living in. That Indian diplomat did her crime inside US and not in Africa!
SBM wrote:
SMS carries a diplomatic passport and probably has several year multiple entry visa to US. He can't be prosecuted in US. Just as the American dentist who killed Cecil the Lion couldn't be prosecuted in US!
Check with Indian Diplomat in New York who was detained and finally had to leave US despite her husband and child being US Citizen.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Killing wild animal is protected by United Nation Charter and can be prosecuted in any NON CORRUPT Country
Cecil the tiger was killed in Africa by an American and he has to face American Justice and Media as no one in Africa cared about it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Hamey koi bachaaye unke zulm-o-sitam se
Faryaadi ko milti hai saza unke hukam se

Samaaj aur Biraadari ne kiya hum se kinaara
Ghar walo ne bhi dikhaya hamey baahar ka raasta

Kisi dost ko aayi taras meri haalat ko dekh kar
Le gaya turant mujhe woh sitam-gar ke dar par

Maafi dilaayi unse meri jeb kaat kar
Ehsan to bar-karaar raha mujhe fakir banakar

Dua bol kar padhi laanat mere haq me
Aisi hi milti hai maafi koi gustaakhi ke badle me

Ehsaan unka lekar ghar chala sukoon ki khoj me
Ab kisi ko nahi hoga shikwa iss ummid me

Magar aag aisi lagaayi thi in sitam-garo ne ghar me
Pani bol kar chhidakte thhey petrol apni Fateh-mubin me.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:31 pm

look at ashtar claiming "maru ghar bhi che houston ma". this tells a lot about what kind of god fearing mulla he is.
now a days "ghanu jivo ghanu jivo has died down . The new slogan is."kaha the hum kha pahuchaya".
gumna the siratul mustakeem ke raste pe chalaya,, namaaz ko bhul gaye the, namaz padhna sikhaya, dozak me the, jannat me basaya,
hum to mayyat the, moula tune hame zinda banaya, deedar kar ke hame aasmani banaya, kaha the hum kaha pahchaya.
of course the poem is pretty long with fake praises of muffy. The smart ones should capture the hidden message, to what extent has this kothar and amils wiped away ones own self respect and freedom in this world that they are even willing to say that the abdes were in hell and he bought them out of hell into heaven.such is the false propoganda, but it is working on the illiterates who know know better and there is a majority of these in the world today. This muffy is another cefro dollar and his brother is the same.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Again, if you see, a crime can be prosecuted only in the country/jurisdiction it took place. Are there extradition treaties between countries for no reason? If a crime committed in Africa can be prosecuted in US, then there would be no need for extradition treaties!
SBM wrote:Killing wild animal is protected by United Nation Charter and can be prosecuted in any NON CORRUPT Country
Cecil the tiger was killed in Africa by an American and he has to face American Justice and Media as no one in Africa cared about it.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:16 am

SBM wrote:Killing wild animal is protected by United Nation Charter and can be prosecuted in any NON CORRUPT Country
SBM bhai:

Just nit picking on my part. Cecil was a lion, not a tiger. There are no tigers in Africa. :)

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:32 am

think wrote:look at ashtar claiming "maru ghar bhi che houston ma". this tells a lot about what kind of god fearing mulla he is.
now a days "ghanu jivo ghanu jivo has died down . The new slogan is."kaha the hum kha pahuchaya".
gumna the siratul mustakeem ke raste pe chalaya,, namaaz ko bhul gaye the, namaz padhna sikhaya, dozak me the, jannat me basaya,
hum to mayyat the, moula tune hame zinda banaya, deedar kar ke hame aasmani banaya, kaha the hum kaha pahchaya.
of course the poem is pretty long with fake praises of muffy. The smart ones should capture the hidden message, to what extent has this kothar and amils wiped away ones own self respect and freedom in this world that they are even willing to say that the abdes were in hell and he bought them out of hell into heaven.such is the false propoganda, but it is working on the illiterates who know know better and there is a majority of these in the world today. This muffy is another cefro dollar and his brother is the same.

Here is the poetry

KAHA THE HUM…. KAHA PAHUCHAYA

Har dhadkan karazdaar hai, jabse hosh aaya,
Ehsaan tera tune hume apna aziz banaya,
Duao ke laakeemti jouharo ko Hum gulamo pe lutaya.

Gumraah the, siratul Mustakim ke raste pe chalaya,
Namaz ko Bhul Gaye the , Namaz padhna Sikhaya,
Dozak me the, Jannat me Basaya.

KAHA THE HUM …. KAHA PAHUCHAYA

Dil me ek dusre ke liya adaawat thi, tune hume milaya,
Keena nafrat bhulkar, Mumin ki Kadar ko samjhaya,
Jaha ki takleefo me mubtalah the, tune bachaya.

Maatam se jila bakshi, husaini banaya,
Bayane husain se patthar dil ko Bhi rulaya,
Rona na aata tha, aasu ka darya bahaya.

Nashukre the, shukr karna sikhaya,
Paani maanga tou doodh pilaya,
Ilm ke paani se nuqtatun-noor ko chamkaya.

Takabbur tha, Khuda ke sajde me giraya,
Fakir the, Deen aur duniya me gani banaya,
Gunaah ke samandar me dube the, Begunaah banaya.

Kadam ki khaakh chuma kar, badshah banaya,
Haath jo chuma tou, dil me basaya,
Aansu girakar bhi, sawab hume dilaya.

Hum tou mayyat the, Maula tune hume zinda banaya,
Deedar karke tera, hume aasmani banaya,
Peeth thapthappa ke , darja humara badhaya.

Noor ki tajalli dikhakar, deedar imamuz zaman ka karaya,
Tu tou tha hee farishta, magar humko bhi farishta-seerat banaya,
Gunaah bakshwakar, noor ke khaime me basaya.

Teri rehlat ne humko gum ke badal me pahuchaya,
Sukoon na mila mujhko, tou sajda bajakar teri qabr par aaya,
Jhuka ke sar ko, Jo Yaad kiya, Tu hamesha madad par aaya,
E maula kabar me aana, waha tou hoga na kisi ka saaya.

Tere Aks ko humne Aali Qadar me paaya,
Wahi maula ne humko tera pursa dilaya,
Hubahu Burhanuddin hai Mufaddal, Saari duniya ko tune bataya.

Me yahi hu mere farzando Mufaddal hai mera saaya

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:10 am

Which effectively means that the previous dai had ruined the bohras and this one has saved them yeah?

think

Unread post by think » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:26 am

wonder how much have the pakistani bohri jamaats bribed m.q.m. to protect morela. With the humongous money collected by his crooks and him having bank accounts in various banks throughout the world. This muffy is a rich kid and m.q.m. and talebaan know very well how to get their hands on muffys treasure chest of mumineens loot.
Listen to the statement of his brother in houston. He is possessive to the extent and blatant enough to suggest that Muffy can stay at his own house in houston. Can anyone of the abdes question , how it came about that he owns a house in houston? It is the mumineens money that he robs and uses it on himself. Mumineen ,do not fall for his false propaganda about kha tha kahan laya. Just think for a minute and surely allah has already blessed you with all the senses.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 pm

You are talking of Shz Malek Bhaisaheb... just his Right Hand thug Shk Qutbuddin is worth 75 crores and could be more. He owns multiple properties in Kandivali, mostly financed by Malek BS' money. Malek Bhaisaheb also has business interests in tie ups with abdes in many cities. The big abde businessmen are opportunists and do jee huzoori not because they love their Maula but for their own need and greed because they know, the big Mafia bosses of Saifee Mahal have tons of cashpile which keeps on increasing at an exponential rate. The banks take interest whereas the Kothari mafia bosses take salaam/najwa which is nothing but the cost of capital to the big businessman.
think wrote: Listen to the statement of his brother in houston. He is possessive to the extent and blatant enough to suggest that Muffy can stay at his own house in houston. Can anyone of the abdes question , how it came about that he owns a house in houston? It is the mumineens money that he robs and uses it on himself. Mumineen ,do not fall for his false propaganda about kha tha kahan laya. Just think for a minute and surely allah has already blessed you with all the senses.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Kahan tha kahan laya :mrgreen:

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:14 am

Dumbledore wrote:Kahan tha kahan laya :mrgreen:

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:36 am

BEWARE OF THE ITS APP

Mumineen should delete the ITS App immediately because it is reporting their GPS data back to Al-Vazarat ITS Department. Below is a sample of the data request from the ITS App to the servers with the personal data removed.

http://www.its52.com/Apps/SendBroadcast ... -Longitude
(the above link does not work, it is just an example of the data being sent to ITS)

It is clear that ITS is keeping tabs on you and reporting your location data back to the Dawat. Ask yourself, WHY? Why does Dawat need to know where you are at any time? What is this data used for? Who are they sharing this data with??

When you installed the ITS App, did you know that your movements would be tracked by ITS and reported back centrally?

Don't bother scanning your ITS cards this Ashara. With the GPS tracking, they should already know you are there!

With the app receiving rave reviews (4.5/5.0 on Google Play Store), it looks like Bohras worldwide are welcoming Big Brother with open arms.

But open your eyes and see. DELETE THE ITS APP immediately. Stop Dawat from invading your private life and SAY NO to being tracked.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:57 am

all apps on mobiles locate location nothing new with ITS.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:06 am

rational_guy wrote:BEWARE OF THE ITS APP

Mumineen should delete the ITS App immediately because it is reporting their GPS data back to Al-Vazarat ITS Department. Below is a sample of the data request from the ITS App to the servers with the personal data removed.

http://www.its52.com/Apps/SendBroadcast ... -Longitude
(the above link does not work, it is just an example of the data being sent to ITS)

It is clear that ITS is keeping tabs on you and reporting your location data back to the Dawat. Ask yourself, WHY? Why does Dawat need to know where you are at any time? What is this data used for? Who are they sharing this data with??

When you installed the ITS App, did you know that your movements would be tracked by ITS and reported back centrally?

Don't bother scanning your ITS cards this Ashara. With the GPS tracking, they should already know you are there!

With the app receiving rave reviews (4.5/5.0 on Google Play Store), it looks like Bohras worldwide are welcoming Big Brother with open arms.

But open your eyes and see. DELETE THE ITS APP immediately. Stop Dawat from invading your private life and SAY NO to being tracked.

Time to say, I said so

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10308&p=146524&hilit=spying#p146524

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:10 am

all apps on mobiles locate location nothing new with ITS.

confusedaboutnass

Unread post by confusedaboutnass » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:21 am

Al-Noor wrote:all apps on mobiles locate location nothing new with ITS.
Yes many apps use location data. Even namaaz timing app will use location data. But there is usually an obvious use for the data and even when the app uses the data, it may not actually report it back to the server, but do the necessary calculation in the app itself. For example, for namaaz timing app, it should be able to work offline even because the app knows how to calculate the time for any given GPS location. It does not need to report to the server.

Here with the ITS App it seems to be sending the GPS location to the server when there is no reason that it should be necessary at all. The app is using the GPS data for whatever reason but it is also reporting it back to ITS as well. I wonder why...

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:05 am

Assalamoalaykum,
Irony is me the Muffi hater will have Nikkah done on his hand :(

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:08 am

Sister
So what, that will be a successful Nikkah :) :D

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 pm

In Sha Allah and Allah will guide him too ameen :)