Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
WiththenameofAllah

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:46 pm

But I once in my lifetime I want to look at Muffi - eye to eye - and question him does he fear Allah !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:06 pm

^
And his answer would be: are you kidding, I am Ilah Ul Ard how can I fear myself :)

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:08 pm

So unlucky. My inlaws tried a lot to have my nikah on SMS's hand but something or other prevented it. I was so happy to save a few lakhs!
WiththenameofAllah wrote:Assalamoalaykum,
Irony is me the Muffi hater will have Nikkah done on his hand :(

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Successful for whom - The couple or the Kothar!

One of my relative's marriage (Nikah done on SMS's hand) didn't last beyond a few months!
SBM wrote:Sister
So what, that will be a successful Nikkah :) :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:29 pm

^
Br Dawedaar
that was my sarcastic remark :), Of course successful for Kothari Mafia

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:44 pm

dawedaar wrote:So unlucky. My inlaws tried a lot to have my nikah on SMS's hand but something or other prevented it. I was so happy to save a few lakhs!
I must say you were lucky brother dawedar.Janab to whom my inlaws went for arzi for independent Nikkah said ' ek set ( gold jewellery) kam banaojo ' Too sad that Moula is only for money ! And worst that abdes are aware of it still they follow Muffi.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Yes, ek set kam banaojo taaki Saifee Mahal na bechaara gareeb ben sahebo 500th jewelry set banai sake. Khaali safed kafan toh ekdum common che.. ben sahebo ne wadhu makeup and set pehni ne kabar ma sulavama aavse!
WiththenameofAllah wrote: I must say you were lucky brother dawedar.Janab to whom my inlaws went for arzi for independent Nikkah said ' ek set ( gold jewellery) kam banaojo ' Too sad that Moula is only for money ! And worst that abdes are aware of it still they follow Muffi.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:44 pm

WiththenameofAllah

Please do ask the Dawedaar Muffy all the questions burning in your heart. Just take the name of Allah without fear in your heart at the time of your nikah, and stand up to truth and integrity. My prayers are with you for your well being. Don't let these brothers' sarcasms bother you - (they mean well, they are just bitter). You are a true jihaadi. Keep on fighting - and keep your sanity - at least you are true to yourself. Just be honest with your new husband, that's all I suggest - from a jaded, tired old nag like me. Your life partner is like your shadow, and you are his shadow too.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:05 pm

The most important day of your life and you will stain it with someone who will witness and bless it is the chief with questionable Muslim belief.

You have a choice ...the Masjid imam down the street is of better piousness,

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:12 pm

I have a feeling that Sister withthenameofallaha is really going thru some internal struggle and it is not easy in our society to stand up and fight and specially for the girls.
I request all the members here to pray for her courage and let her go thru what she is doing. Instead of asking to do impossible like walking away we should encourage her to go thru this and pray that down the road her husband will the see thru her eyes and with her love and affection she may free him from slavery,
I wish you all the best Sister withthenameofAllaha and pray everything goes smoothly and may Allaha make it easy on your internal struggle.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 pm

SBM wrote:I have a feeling that Sister withthenameofallaha is really going thru some internal struggle and it is not easy in our society to stand up and fight and specially for the girls.
I request all the members here to pray for her courage and let her go thru what she is doing. Instead of asking to do impossible like walking away we should encourage her to go thru this and pray that down the road her husband will the see thru her eyes and with her love and affection she may free him from slavery,
I wish you all the best Sister withthenameofAllaha and pray everything goes smoothly and may Allaha make it easy on your internal struggle.
+1

Sister, irrespective of who does the nikah, I wish you all the best and happiness in life. I clearly see internal struggles in your heart and mind. May Allah make it easy. I hope that you have shared some of your inner thoughts with your future husband - just so that you have less conflicts after your marriage. Wish you all the best, and may Allah guide you, and thru you, your husband and her family to the path of sirat-ul-mustaqeen.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:40 pm

My mubarakbaadi in advance and i wish you all the best and lots of happiness.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:21 am

Wa alaikum as salaam Sister,
What does it matter who conducts the nikah .. It's up to the couple to ensure the marriage succeeds. Getting married on MS's hand doesn't guarantee life-long matrimonial bliss.
I also know it's not easy to just stand up against MS and give him a piece of your mind. So my suggestion is - Don't do that.
I will also echo what a couple of others said before me ... please do let your future husband know your beliefs beforehand. It will save you (and your family) a lot of grief down the road.
Apart from my humble suggestions, please accept my heartiest mubarakbadis and I pray to Allah that you find happiness and peace in your journey through life.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 am

are ur in laws especially would be husband a abde fanatic?
if so have u discussed ur feelings and inclination with him during engagement period.
if he is open and positive looking for change then gud, otherwise from personal experience i would say, it is very difficult to confront or debate after marraige once we are settled with family chores.
just an unwanted advice with due respect.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:56 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
are ur in laws especially would be husband a abde fanatic?
if so have u discussed ur feelings and inclination with him during engagement period.
if he is open and positive looking for change then gud, otherwise from personal experience i would say, it is very difficult to confront or debate after marraige once we are settled with family chores.
just an unwanted advice with due respect.
Ditto ! ... ensure you connect with your husband in these matters .. if he is an abde extremist .. he would be spending more time .. feet kissing, day dreaming and deedarofying the muffy maula rather than being with you... and if he objects or takes offense to your view points, he will leave you at whim and marry others. muffay maula would grant duaa and barakat for such abde marriages .. it is extra business for him ..

sister ! i am sorry for such harsh advises .. but i have seen how freethinking woman suffers amidst these abde idiots in many aspects .. not only on religious matters, but these guys are stone age in wordly matters also.

system5

Unread post by system5 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:26 am

My congratulations for your nikah , my advice tell your inner feelings about Muffy to your would be husband, It will save your day in future.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:53 am

Assalamoalaykum all !
jazakAllah khair everybody, it feels like a family on this forum.
Yes some people have rightly said that I am struggling with this issue.I know joining muffi's group is very difficult but there is no way out ! I have questioned seriously on this forum of any marriage proposal that want a woman who wants to stay as a Muslim away from Muffi and his gang.
Yes my would be husband is aware that I do not have much love for his moula and I love Allah and question Allah alone for everything. But still it will be very tough to stay away from muffi's barakat ka pani , shehad , etc ..
I just want prayers from all of you that may Allah make this easier for me and all those who are suffering under muffi's hand.
Things that really sadden me is that one cannot read and understand translation of Quran under muffi's rule :( need lots of prayers :)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:01 am

Things that really sadden me is that one cannot read and understand translation of Quran under muffi's rule
Only people who are brain dead follow that edict. You can always download an App on your device and read all you want and no one would know.
Some times you have to act stupid to deal with Stupid and ignorant people. Good luck

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:18 am

yes, you have my blessings . your courage to stand up for your right should be a lesson for the amtes of this world. There are many a women who are in the same situation because of the thinking of their elders i.e. parents and grand parents. These girls lead miserable lives and some have ended up in emergency wards. some have three or four children and the constant battle inside them plays havoc on the upbringing of the children. The young generation of houston jamaat is a prime example. There are many a hubands in that jamaat and many a wives in that jamaat that are frustrated as hell because one is brain dead and the other listens to reason. The mulla wants to see this discourse so they can have fun watching and clean you out. I could give you a bunch of names but let it rest here. Just remember this mulla and jamaat is full of corruption and are always in the guise of holy poly are in actual fact looking out for number 1 . The statement given by Ashter is one example" muffy can stay at my house during ashara in houston"

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 pm

SBM wrote: Only people who are brain dead follow that edict. You can always download an App on your device and read all you want and no one would know.
Some times you have to act stupid to deal with Stupid and ignorant people. Good luck
This is what I do now and will be doing same after marriage :)

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Brother think .. You are correct I have two members in my own family who have such divisions.One is extremist and one does not believe in moula ! There are millions out there who are in a constant battle but I did ask Allah to help me in this matter.There were numerous proposals i rejected because I was scared ! Hell scared .. For this man I did istikhara and I feel safe. I believe when kids group up they will find their own ways though as a parent our first duty would be to make believe in One Allah,ensure they pray 5 times a day,fasting during month of Ramadan .. Zakath and hajj when they grow up ! This itself in so difficult to teach kids these days .

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Sister: Shaadi tamne karvi che, Shaadi pachi tamne jivvanu che. Tamara shohar ni saathe tamne zindagi guzar vani che. Aa Forum ma to salah-suchna deva vara aneek che. Thodu teone tamara saathe sasariya ma java nu che! Anek salah vichar kari pachij je tamne munasib lage te karjo. Tamari kushi, tamara shohar and tamara bachhavo ni khushi and izzat ne dhyan ma rakhjo.
"Sun na sabki, karna man ki"

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:15 pm

"Sun na sabki, karna man ki"
Sunta hey Zamaney kee Karta hey magar dil kee
Diwaana Haqiqat mein Diwaana nahi hota :)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Because your voice as a member of the Dawoodi Bohra community matters, we from www.mumineens.com have launched a brand new survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Worldwid ... Bohras2015

You might ask "Who are we?" or "Why". We are not from E- Jamaat or ITS or Al-vazaarat Office. We are just ordinary Bohras, not affiliated with any official/unofficial offices of Dawat e Hadiya, Progressive Bohras, Fatemi Dawat, nor the Mumbai Courts.

We need to remain anonymous to free ourselves from bias and undue influence from any concerned parties, as much as possible. Our purpose is simple: to give voice in a safe, neutral platform, without fear or humiliation.

The first survey was done in 2014 soon after wafaat of Aqa Burhanuddin Maula and results were published in September 2014 in the Indian news media (which are also available for viewing on the website www.mumineens.com).

We have launched the present survey in light of current events and perception of unease in the community. The Worldwide Survey for Dawoodi Bohras 2015 will take about 5 minutes of your time.

The link to the survey is also available on the website www.mumineens.com. Rest assured we are not interested in tracking down individual respondents - it is truly anonymous so feel free to answer as honestly as you can and share it in your social circles through facebook, whatsapp, etc.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Worldwid ... Bohras2015

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Bro HB, the cases of freethinking women suffering amidst abde idiots is nothing compared to the opposite that is number of free thinking men suffering amidst emotional amte fools that have been emotionally blackmailed and brain dead when it comes to anything Maula.
humanbeing wrote:
sister ! i am sorry for such harsh advises .. but i have seen how freethinking woman suffers amidst these abde idiots in many aspects .. not only on religious matters, but these guys are stone age in wordly matters also.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:50 pm

cannot agree more. the women folks are the ones that drag the sensible to darees, majlis, etc etc. The bhri women need to be given a lesson in islamic history to know between right and wrong and not jump up and down if any thing is uttered from the mouths of long bearded white uniform jamaat chamchas. i know one who is just running to the travel agency every day , ready to book the ticket where the ashara mela will be held . This kind of madness has to stop. The kothar machinery plays its part to make it happen but ultimately it is the individual who should step back and think.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:11 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Assalamoalaykum all !
jazakAllah khair everybody, it feels like a family on this forum.
Yes some people have rightly said that I am struggling with this issue.I know joining muffi's group is very difficult but there is no way out ! I have questioned seriously on this forum of any marriage proposal that want a woman who wants to stay as a Muslim away from Muffi and his gang.
Yes my would be husband is aware that I do not have much love for his moula and I love Allah and question Allah alone for everything. But still it will be very tough to stay away from muffi's barakat ka pani , shehad , etc ..
I just want prayers from all of you that may Allah make this easier for me and all those who are suffering under muffi's hand.
Things that really sadden me is that one cannot read and understand translation of Quran under muffi's rule :( need lots of prayers :)
I understand your predicament very well as I have seen similar instances in my family too. It is obvious that you must have made a choice after weighing the pros and cons hence I wish you the very best although my advice would be that you continue with the social events of the community but do not compromise on your beliefs. Remember that you alone are answerable to Allah (swt) for your deeds and no one will come to your grave, not even your husband. Regarding the Nikah being performed by Muffy, kindly note that it would not make any difference in your married life as Muffy doesn't have the power to either guarantee a successful marriage or ruin a marriage (except via his ramblings and fatwas). I have seen many failed marriages where the Nikah were performed by SMB and STS also, so its all in God's hands and these materialistic leaders have no power over it.

It is also important that you draw a line with your spouse as regards belief/faith and explain to him that in Islam there is no compulsion in religion and that he should not interfere in your religious matters. This could be a bit difficult but it is always better to clear misconceptions early in life rather then keep quiet and allow the differences to grow.

Best of luck !

KaizarKuwait

Unread post by KaizarKuwait » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Mufaddal Moula TUS ni khushi chey ke sagla mumineen ITS App phone par install kare ta-ke ITS notification shitabi aney aasani si mali sake. Ehma ek nayaab feature em rakhelu chey ke ITS App sagla mumineen na location GPS na zariya si ITS aney Al-Vazaratus Saifiyah ma araz thai, automatically. Faqat din ma ek waar nai, pan mukarrar location araz thase ta-ke Maula TUS ni hazrat ma araz thai ke kitna mumineen masjid ya markaz ma hazir thai chey. Maula TUS zaroor khush thase, inshallah.

Ek biju ehem ne'mat ye chey ke Maula TUS ne apna location khabar parey, to apney khud moharramaat si door thaisu, inshallah. Koi mumin ne em shok na hoi ke Maula TUS ne em araz thai ke apan na-munasib jaga ma gaya hoi. To aa ek aa'la tarika chey ke apan mumineen sirate mustaqeem par sabat rahey.

Mufaddal Maula TUS na khushi aney rida mutabiq amal karwu to mumin vaste farizat chey. To apan em AZAM karye ke: 'Hamey ITS App zaroor install karsu aney location tracking zaroor enable karsu ta-ke Maula TUS na KHUSHI aney RIDA hasil karyey'. Maula TUS nu azeem ehsan chey hamara upar ke aa shaan si nawazey chey, har daqeeq aney jaleel umoor ma bhi pote Maula TUS apney yaad karse. Khassatan aa nayaab ITS App na waste bhi shukr karye, Maula TUS na hasanat na bekinaar darya ma si aa App ek la-qimat jawahir chey. Maula Maula Mufaddal Maula TUS!!

Sagla mumineen ne fawran khabar karwa ma awey. Bil-farmaan.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:27 am

Ps- just check app is just for android phone not for apple :lol:

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:12 am

This Year dakhli is buzzword in bohra circles after rounds ofmadness lastyear. I heard SMB regret that there is no space left for him as agakhanis,wahabis are all over.he finally wished he would have lived like modular ali to escape hellfire