Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:51 am

Good advise Bro SBM gave. download a Quran Translation APP or even you can can buy a translation book and read it in safe and privacy of your room or home. you can read the translation while attending Muffy maula's tamasha ..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:01 am

KaizarKuwait wrote:Mufaddal Moula TUS ni khushi chey ke sagla mumineen ITS App phone par install kare ta-ke ITS notification shitabi aney aasani si mali sake. Ehma ek nayaab feature em rakhelu chey ke ITS App sagla mumineen na location GPS na zariya si ITS aney Al-Vazaratus Saifiyah ma araz thai, .......................................Sagla mumineen ne fawran khabar karwa ma awey. Bil-farmaan.
wow ! these guys are serious ... they gonna track abde idiots .. nice ... this is some tough work on siraate mustaqeem .. well it would be interesting to have the kothari mullahs tracked as well .. mumineen can track where the maula and mullahs are going on real time basis ..

it is geting better and better fellaas .. and there would be 100 and 1000 lining up to get their ass tracked ..

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:45 am

JazakAllah khair brother ghulam I am well aware of the fact that how bohras have gone astray from religion but unfortunately I have no other way . May Allah make it easy for me.
Thanks human being.

What is daakhli ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 am

The ghaib na jannaar needs an app to track his abdes?

No more faal kholawu to track missing abdes. Now app kholawu. :mrgreen:

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:10 pm

anajmi wrote:The ghaib na jannaar needs an app to track his abdes?

No more faal kholawu to track missing abdes. Now app kholawu. :mrgreen:
Bro. anajmi:
My hat (topee) off to you, for your quick wit!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Don't know if this has been posted here before -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWIdsgdoWP8

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Gurjar Aarakshan maang rahe hai
Jaat Aarakshan maang rahe hai
Patel Aarakshan maang rahe hai
Pakistan Kashmir maang raha hai
Jain Santhara maang rahe hai

Aur in sab ke beech..

Hum Khopra paak
Gosht maande me hi mast hai !

Aman pasand
Jaman pasand

Proud to be Bohra !!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Bohra Sawaab maang rahe hai
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Aur in sab ke beech..

Hum Khopra paak

Aman pasand
Jaman pasand

Proud to be Bohra !!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Bohra Sawaab maang rahe hai
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Aur in sab ke beech..

Hum Khopra paak

Aman pasand
Jaman pasand

Proud to be Bohra !!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Kothar note maang raha hai.
Dai abde ka gosht maang raha hai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Forwarded as Received :

HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY AND BRAIN WASHING OF CHILDREN

Mohabbat'o Ishfaaq ki Shaan Mein, Tujhe Hum Haqeeqi Pidar Dekhte Hain.

Hyderabad Sindh - Currently the most desired city for mumineen who are flooding the place to present their love and gratitude to Moulana Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. While some are composing poems, some planning Ziyafats, some presenting gifts, my daughter Farida thought of making a ROTI as her way of portraying her love, and carried it with her to Hyderabad.

I was standing with my daughter who had the ROTI in her hands amongst hundreds of mumineen as Moulana TUS was being awaited to arrive for a Ziyafat. Just before Moulana TUS was being awaited to arrive, Sa'eed ul Khair BS crossed the ramp. Considering it as an opportunity, I eagerly requested him if Farida could present the ROTI she had made, when Moulana TUS would progress. Bhaisaab paused, had a thoughtful few seconds, skipped Farida out of the barricades and made her stand close to where Moulana TUS would pass. As Moulana TUS arrived, the movement of the crowd saw myself being pulled back, and Farida was out of my sight. Moulana TUS was progressing ahead, while greeting mumineens with salami. Suddenly Moulana TUS stopped. I could only see Moulana TUS attending someone with a radiant smile on his face. A few seconds passed and I saw Moulana's Haath Mubarak on the ROTI Farida made and he TUS exchanged a few words with khidmatguzar accompanying her.

I was overjoyed and was unable to control my curiosity to know actually what happened. Thereafter the khidmatguzar approached me with Farida in his hands and said that Moulana TUS had pronounced : "AA ROTI HAMNA ZIYAFAT MA THAAL MA MUKJO, MEIN JAMIS, KARACHI SI LAAWI CHE". A very small instance. But my 8 year old daughter considered the words of Moulana TUS "THAAL MA MUKJO MEIN JAMIS" as her very first Ziyafat.

Behn Jamila Haider Babat
Karachi, Pakistan.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:04 am

But my 8 year old daughter considered the words of Moulana TUS "THAAL MA MUKJO MEIN JAMIS" as her very first Ziyafat.
Cheers ! “heart touching” ziyafat story. This is a good trend .. muffay maula will now have a humble roti in ziyafat .. no big fancy arrangements, no big monies. This is mojiza .. su neerali shaan che ..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:58 am

He has to do some time this kind of tactics to keep money rolling.... :wink:

But over all he is failed leader, he is zyafating world wide while people are not even able to arange for 2 times meal. and now he is munching on even 8 year old girl roti [DELETED].

think

Unread post by think » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:24 am

ignorant bohris get swayed into sentimentalism with such tactics . Here is another example how they play with the emotions of bohris.
a guy from u.s. went to karachi and at that time he met a zada by the name of Ali Asghar bhai saheb. I believe he was the elder brother of the 52nd. Any way i did may salaam to him and I told him I had met him after a lapse of 30 years. His reply to my remark. " have 30 varas na lagao jo mane har varas ave ne maljo". bohris get hyped up by such language. I would have liked to have asked him who would pay the ticket to come and see you every year?
This was like a qawaal who recited several times "me madina ko jaoon aur madina se aavoon' me phir madina ko jaoon aur madina se aawoon". one of the guy in the crowd asked him "abe ticket ke paise kahaan se lai ga"

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:05 am

Definition of faith by Imam(A)

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir [a] said,
"The reality of faith is not completed in a servant until he has three qualities:
(1) Applied learning in the religion,
(3) Good measurement in livelihood,
(3) And patience during difficulties."

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:02 am

think wrote:ignorant bohris get swayed into sentimentalism with such tactics . Here is another example how they play with the emotions of bohris.
a guy from u.s. went to karachi and at that time he met a zada by the name of Ali Asghar bhai saheb. I believe he was the elder brother of the 52nd. Any way i did may salaam to him and I told him I had met him after a lapse of 30 years. His reply to my remark. " have 30 varas na lagao jo mane har varas ave ne maljo". bohris get hyped up by such language. I would have liked to have asked him who would pay the ticket to come and see you every year?
This was like a qawaal who recited several times "me madina ko jaoon aur madina se aavoon' me phir madina ko jaoon aur madina se aawoon". one of the guy in the crowd asked him "abe ticket ke paise kahaan se lai ga"
SMB was the eldest of STS sons, this Ali Azgher must be Ali Azgher kalimuddin younger bro of current muqasir Qasim Hakimuddin and half brother of SMB. He is very cunning and known to make these kind of cheeky remarks and just to add one of brains behind the present coup of Mufaddal Saifuddin.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:48 am

Dedicated to Mr. MS. the "new" mola
Attachments
AuFcEMWETDROhPbop7x0h_6s-IgBz0cKX5KwD_k_DRAw.mp3
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 2022 times

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:58 am

Yes, daakhli is new sales n marketing campaign by the Kothar to fool the stupid emotional Abdes n amtes n rake in the moolah. Andes n amtes are all so happy that they got to go down near the actual grave of SMB n do ziyarat. The daakhli has created a craze among Abdes n more n more are wanting to do it thereby brining a windfall for kothar by means of Golak n minnat income!

alivasan wrote:This Year dakhli is buzzword in bohra circles after rounds ofmadness lastyear. I heard SMB regret that there is no space left for him as agakhanis,wahabis are all over.he finally wished he would have lived like modular ali to escape hellfire

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:02 am

Just wait for few days and you will receive a Whatsapp or other message something like this. There is no limit to being crazy and Abdes are self competing on this front.

"Su karam ane ehsan che Moula nu, Raudat Tahera na tawaf dai ne haqiqi hajj nu sawab to pehla sej aapu thu. Have dakhili kari ne ziyarat karwa se goya em lagu ke Aqa Hussain(as) ni turbat chumi lidi hoye. Moula Moula Mufaddal Moula."

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Burhan merji of banswara from Abbasiya passed away

Someone murdered him
He Tried to loot him and in end stabbed knife and his
Age was only 34
At his house Parking ground
At Kuwait timing 12
Grand son of fakhruddin bhai banswadawala ex jamat sectry of ratlam
burhan.jpg

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:08 pm

yes, tension and stress is rising among the fanatics and regular bohris. One should not be not be surprized to see more bloodshed. Religion is a powerful force and when abused as it is by the pompous king muffy such acts will be a norm . Many a honest bohri's have been, hoodwinked, blackmailed and looted in broad day light by the corrupt jamaat members of the muffy clan all over the world. Examples are ziafats, salaams, wajebaats , hoob , donations for differnt drummed up schemes by the jamaats, karz-e hasana and many more.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 pm

:shock: What has that to do with the murder of this person. This case is that of mugging by some Kuwaiti jaahil thug! It is very tough for a foreigner in Kuwait or any gulf country to run away after a murder. Only their own citizens can dare to do such acts! Your name is think but it seems you don't think before you write!
think wrote:yes, tension and stress is rising among the fanatics and regular bohris. One should not be not be surprized to see more bloodshed. Religion is a powerful force and when abused as it is by the pompous king muffy such acts will be a norm . Many a honest bohri's have been, hoodwinked, blackmailed and looted in broad day light by the corrupt jamaat members of the muffy clan all over the world. Examples are ziafats, salaams, wajebaats , hoob , donations for differnt drummed up schemes by the jamaats, karz-e hasana and many more.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Religion.png

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

As received on Whatsapp

Mubarak Mohanna saghla Mumineen ne,
Aaqa Aaliqadar Moula TUS ne Doctorate nu Laqab enaayet thayu.
"Dr.Syedna Abu Jafferus Saadiq Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS"
Attachments
IMG-20150909-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20150909-WA0008.jpg

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:19 pm

we can just imagine how much Bohris are happy for their 7th pass (or rather failed, who knows) Syedna getting a doctorate. in their ecstasy they have even forgotten that its a general rule in Bohrism that Bohri title always precides worldly titles and infact on qabr they dont even write dr. or prof. or title like that only Shiekh, mulla, NKD etc.

So Mufaddal saheb's name should have been written as Syedna Dr. blah blah Saifuddin instead of Dr. Syedna Blah blah Saifuddin.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:10 am

dawedaar, get to the bottom of who killed this person and why and then you will know why i wrote what i wrote.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:22 am

Bro Asad and Dumbledore: you never use Dr. In front of your name if the Doctrate degree is an honrary one. You don't write Dr. in front of your name is you are aPhD in any subject other than medicine, you just write your name and PhD after it to show your achievement. That is the ettiquette of PhD degrees. Dali Lama has 88 honrary PhD degrees and he never writes Dr. Dali Lama. People of intelligence don't buy degrees and then flaunt it. only 7th grade pass people do.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:34 am

You know who killed him?
think wrote:dawedaar, get to the bottom of who killed this person and why and then you will know why i wrote what i wrote.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:38 am

Kaka Akela wrote:Bro Asad and Dumbledore: you never use Dr. In front of your name if the Doctrate degree is an honrary one. You don't write Dr. in front of your name is you are aPhD in any subject other than medicine, you just write your name and PhD after it to show your achievement. That is the ettiquette of PhD degrees. Dali Lama has 88 honrary PhD degrees and he never writes Dr. Dali Lama. People of intelligence don't buy degrees and then flaunt it. only 7th grade pass people do.
Correct....

since the day muffy has become fake dai, I haven't seen any intellectual action from him, no book published, no real action on ground nothing.....its all just ghoda / gadi and celebration going on...god knows for what?

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:02 am

Kaka Akela wrote:Bro Asad and Dumbledore: you never use Dr. In front of your name if the Doctrate degree is an honrary one. You don't write Dr. in front of your name is you are aPhD in any subject other than medicine, you just write your name and PhD after it to show your achievement. That is the ettiquette of PhD degrees. Dali Lama has 88 honrary PhD degrees and he never writes Dr. Dali Lama. People of intelligence don't buy degrees and then flaunt it. only 7th grade pass people do.
Thanks br. Kaka Akela that was an info for me. And it makes sense also for honorary degrees. But for Phd's i have seen people flaunting a Dr. with their name.